Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#590746 Sep 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
your kidding. There have been photos claimed to be of "bigfoot"
there have been zero photos claimed to be of "jesus".
That is evidence of the claim "more evidence"
How about you warm up that little brain of yours and take a wild guess as to why there are zero photos claimed to be of Jesus.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590747 Sep 14, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
What we write are facts, we are gods, the bible says so.
No it doesn't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590748 Sep 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
he claimed more evidence (and beter?) than you, He has demonstrated his claim
YOU LOOSE
He has demonstrated nothing. He only made the claim that there is more evidence for Bigfoot than there is for Jesus.

I'm still waiting for his evidence, not your boring arguments about pictures of Jesus.

Oh and by the way, I'm not loose.

So much for "higher education".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590749 Sep 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are you, dickhead?
Don't want to say?
I'll tell you where I am.
You're such a kind man.

I'm in Riverside, California. I've been in Riverside, California for over 30 years. I'm sitting in my garage, drinking a beer telling you where I am.

I don't give a shit where you are.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#590750 Sep 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You did google it. That is the wrong answer.
Thanks for proving once again you are a liar.
I guess it depends on which version of writings one uses. Lillu is also referred to as his (actual) father....and that would be the reason he was "mortal" rather than "deity"....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#590751 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how you could've missed it, the first sentence was about the gene, the second sentence was about the jeans - a joke.
Yes, I know that. Don't we share something like 50% of our genes with bananas?
ray comfort and his banana sequenced identicaly, I heard

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#590752 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how you could've missed it, the first sentence was about the gene, the second sentence was about the jeans - a joke.
Yes, I know that. Don't we share something like 50% of our genes with bananas?
I missed it b/c the quote boxes weren't working and you didn't have a space between my words and yours.

If you don't know how genes work, stating that we share 50% of our genetic sequences with bananas doesn't tell you anything. That's like saying all the kinds of molecules found in the human body are also found in volcanoes.

Genes code for proteins. There's only so many ways to make a protein. Proteins build structures. How proteins are arranged changes structure.

I would guess that almost none of the controlling genes are shared between animals and plants, even if the genes that code for certain proteins are similar.

Further, and this point cannot be emphasized enough, the genetic relationship between bananas and humans is exactly the same as the genetic relationship between bananas and any animal species, or between any plant species and humans. In other words, all plants are equally related to any animal, and all animals are equally related to any plant.

That gives us a minimum time of divergence between the two lineages. Can you guess what that means?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#590753 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who is Gilgamesh's father?
Luigi, no Mario, no wait, Loogyband.

Location hidden

#590754 Sep 14, 2013
proof

both are created by the same god

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#590755 Sep 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Lugulbanda .
Oh you beat me to it.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#590756 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You labeled it as stupid. If you agree that it's a personal choice but you think it's stupid then you would've written; "I think it's stupid, but I know that's my opinion and only my opinion because celibacy is a personal choice".
But you didn't. You said that Celibacy is stupid except for minors.
It is stupid.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#590757 Sep 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:They'll never get it.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>?? so all this to say Christians are Bees and we no have no more bee hives?
No, you're just r e a l l y confused.

You'll never get it.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#590758 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Misogyny is defined as a hatred or fear of women. How exactly is that a belief? I hate artichoke hearts, I can't stand the taste of them. That's not a belief, that's a feeling.
Keeping working on the problem. I'm sure the budding philosopher in you will piece it together eventually.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#590759 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't.
Yeah it does.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#590760 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You have photos and footprints of Bigfoot?
Great.
Now show evidence that they are of Bigfoot and not forgeries.
I have a big foot and no you can't see it.:)

Since: Sep 10

Silver Spring, MD

#590761 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He has demonstrated nothing. He only made the claim that there is more evidence for Bigfoot than there is for Jesus.
I'm still waiting for his evidence, not your boring arguments about pictures of Jesus.
Oh and by the way, I'm not loose.
So much for "higher education".
I am now at the zenith of academia, higher education.

Can you guess where I am?

And where are you, "Riverside"Racist?

Location hidden

#590762 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Misogyny is defined as a hatred or fear of women. How exactly is that a belief? I hate artichoke hearts, I can't stand the taste of them. That's not a belief, that's a feeling.
ahhhh

there is an assumption there: along with misogyny a belief of superiority is assumed.

I suppose in your case, you will claim that you consider women superior to yourself, and that is why you hate them.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#590763 Sep 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
proof
both are created by the same god
Creatarded by what?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590764 Sep 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed it b/c the quote boxes weren't working and you didn't have a space between my words and yours.
If you don't know how genes work, stating that we share 50% of our genetic sequences with bananas doesn't tell you anything. That's like saying all the kinds of molecules found in the human body are also found in volcanoes.
Genes code for proteins. There's only so many ways to make a protein. Proteins build structures. How proteins are arranged changes structure.
I would guess that almost none of the controlling genes are shared between animals and plants, even if the genes that code for certain proteins are similar.
Further, and this point cannot be emphasized enough, the genetic relationship between bananas and humans is exactly the same as the genetic relationship between bananas and any animal species, or between any plant species and humans. In other words, all plants are equally related to any animal, and all animals are equally related to any plant.
That gives us a minimum time of divergence between the two lineages. Can you guess what that means?
The Bible is wrong! The Bible is wrong!

lol

I think that means that knowing the genetic relationship allows you to trace back ancestry and some sort of timeline?

I really don't know, I'm just guessing here.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#590765 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you & MrChar give a rat's ass if I'm in NC or CA...
I really don't. Your BS is the same no matter your actual location.
You are the one who keeps feeding the fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 865,327
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 7 min Oop 463
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min kent 599,904
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 33 min Marvinbutdo 6,518
Let's talk masturbation (Apr '08) 38 min Marvinbutdo 16
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr REASHMA 7,503
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,313
The Christian Atheist debate 9 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 22 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web