Then who is Gilgamesh's father?
If you read it, you would know.

Admit you lied and I'll tell you.
huk wek fu fue

Baltimore, MD

#590680 Sep 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Canaanite followers of the Sumerian religion just as described in Genesis.
Who were the U.S. citizens before 1776 ?
immigrants from Europa,
for sure not past worthless parasities of this land?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#590682 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide me with one FACT that human beings don't have everlasting souls.
If you can't, then all you're left with is your speculation.
Red Herring, moron.

The existence or lack of "souls" have nothing to do with your claims of raising a dead body back to life.

You are worthless and dishonest.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#590683 Sep 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The best way I can explain my spiritual view on this particular issue (while rushing out before the gym closes) in a intangible way that you might somewhat comprehend is that through studying histories, studying the Bible, prayer, reflection, ponderings, applying the lifestyle... I start to see the pattern or better said, various patters. Like one jigsaw puzzle piece after another fitting into a complex puzzle...ever so slowly coming together...
...like a cow chewing it's cud (eat, regurgitate, eat, etc. and eventually digesting... yadda, yadda)...
like white on rice, like cold on ice... gotsta go... l8tr...
OK. I accept that point of view. It is similar to my own.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#590684 Sep 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what we have been telling you for years.
Now where are the facts for your belief in zombies.
No. You said there's more evidence of Bigfoot than Jesus.

Stay in topic.

Where's your evidence of that?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#590685 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Alexander Heidel disagrees with you. He says there is three possibilities, because of the similarities.
“first, the Babylonians borrowed from the Hebrew account; second, the Hebrew account is dependent on the Babylonian; third, both are descended from a common original.”
And the Samaritan Israelites and Muslims have a separate account as well.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#590686 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Alexander Heidel ..... both are descended from a common original.”
Yes, The Sumerian scriptures.

You just contradicted your self from when you were bashing me earlier.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#590687 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You said there's more evidence of Bigfoot than Jesus.
Stay in topic.
Where's your evidence of that?
Photos and footprints.

Got any photos of this zombie you claim exists ?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#590688 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Round and round the conspiracy theory goes, where it stops no one knows.
"Conspiracy theory"?
Now there's a "redd herring" if I ever seen one....
deflect much?
How did you get from "IP address" routing to conspiracy theory?
Lame.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590689 Sep 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Photos and footprints.
Got any photos of this zombie you claim exists ?
You have photos and footprints of Bigfoot?

Great.

Now show evidence that they are of Bigfoot and not forgeries.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590690 Sep 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Samaritan Israelites and Muslims have a separate account as well.
Yes. Lots of cultures around the world and across time have had similar accounts like the creation account in Genesis.

Location hidden

#590691 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The east coast isn't 6,000 miles away.
So....
OK...2500 miles.... still an impossible routing without "hardwire" connections.
Your semantics doesn't change the actuality one bit.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590692 Sep 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Yes, The Sumerian scriptures.
You just contradicted your self from when you were bashing me earlier.
Now you're just being deceitful. You deliberately changed my post to fit your argument. I gave you three possibilites, not one.

1.the Babylonians borrowed from the Hebrew account

2. second, the Hebrew account is dependent on the Babylonian

3. third, both are descended from a common original.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590694 Sep 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...2500 miles.... still an impossible routing without "hardwire" connections.
Your semantics doesn't change the actuality one bit.
I don't know why you & MrChar give a rat's ass if I'm in NC or CA...

Location hidden

#590695 Sep 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to you as well. I missed this post the first time through.
Just being honest IANS.
Credit given where credit is due.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#590696 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes I did change the wording - to clear up the ambiguity present when I first prepared the quiz.
The exact question I asked you the first time was "[1] What were Jesus' very last words?" Your answer was, "1) Acts 1-8 about waiting for the Holy Spirit. Don't have time to post whole verse"
I graded you on the cross interpretation, which is the commonest understanding of what that question asks. If you Google "what were Jesus last words," most of the answers are his last words on the cross: https://www.google.com.mx/...
As for you correcting me, hardly. You're still wrong. If one doesn't assume that the question refers to Jesus' last words before his death, then the answer is that Jesus has no last words. According to the bible, he is an immortal.
What about your answer? You apparently answered the question, "What were Jesus' last words on earth before his ascent," a question not asked, so you are incorrect on that basis.
And you answered the question not asked incompletely by giving a citation, not the words, giving the citation incorrectly - Act 1-8 means the first eight books of Acts, not Acts1:8, and as is usual for you, mangling what that scripture actually said. There is no reference to waiting in it. How many ways can you be wrong on one question?
But it's still not the end of your fail. Despite correcting that ambiguity when I asked the question again, you still got it wrong - again. Even when I was crystal clear about which words I was referring to, answered incorrectly.
Self-blind and dishonest to the bitter end huh?

The next question was faith or works and I said both giving you James 2:24-28 and Matthew 25:42-48 to back it up and you claimed that was wrong.

While its possible at that point you didn't know, now in your reply to Juicy you claim the answer is both while maintaining I got it wrong

This is how you handle all exchanges when shown you are wrong. You lie, claim you didn't say something you did or trying to use some intellectually dishonest technicality. You project blame. Etc

You changed your quiz because you know you are dishonest.

So how was I wrong on the second question if the answer I gave is what you are now claiming?

Mind you, your tactics neither bother or surprise me. I just like pointing out how dishonest they are

Location hidden

#590697 Sep 14, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
They all gang up on him here like they ganged up on YD over on the other thread. Cowards is what they are with the pack mentality.
But all I'm really saying is he is called names and for the most part disregards and shrugs it off. How many people on topix can do that? I know a few but not many.
You mean like calling me "dipshit" and "moron" after replying with legitimate discourse, because he didn't agree with what I stated?
No...it works both ways.
I can't respect those that disrespect my person rather than rebut the posts with rational responses.
I felt the same about YD and her arrogant insults about my person..whatever she got from me, she deserved. She despised and attacked "heathens" badly-most often without provocation...at least on my part.
More often than not, one will get back the same treatment they posit toward others...and shouldn't cry wolf when they do. That is a sign of a "spoiled" individual that thinks they do not have to bear the responsibility for their actions.
I will NOT tolerate someone making incredible and/or denigrating statements about my person....and will point it out when it occurs.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#590698 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course, that was only the first of seven questions. You also got the next six incorrect, and fled from the next five.
Your claim of any biblical expertise is as shattered as the rest of your reputation. Juice, who makes no such claim, outscored you anyway.
No my answers were all correct

And I just showed how you continued the exact same pattern of prideful dishonesty that you are still engaging in

You default mode is to lie any time you are wrong.

Although I'm sure in your mind you have never been wrong about anything. Even when there is no way to deny it. The fact that you changed the quiz shows you do what you do deliberately and it's not just self-blindness

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#590699 Sep 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No one who understands evolution thinks you're related to a bush via a bacteria ancestor.
In recent memory, anyways.
I wouldn't mind being related to cherry blossoms. They're in flower here now.
:)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590700 Sep 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Self-blind and dishonest to the bitter end huh?
The next question was faith or works and I said both giving you James 2:24-28 and Matthew 25:42-48 to back it up and you claimed that was wrong.
While its possible at that point you didn't know, now in your reply to Juicy you claim the answer is both while maintaining I got it wrong
This is how you handle all exchanges when shown you are wrong. You lie, claim you didn't say something you did or trying to use some intellectually dishonest technicality. You project blame. Etc
You changed your quiz because you know you are dishonest.
So how was I wrong on the second question if the answer I gave is what you are now claiming?
Mind you, your tactics neither bother or surprise me. I just like pointing out how dishonest they are
Maybe The Church! made him do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 7 min Exposing Devil Lies 420
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 35 min Repub Lies Manufa... 46,642
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 2 hr debi0117 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 990,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr immaculatejaculate 692,026
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr el rey de los cam... 8,528
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
More from around the web