Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#590493 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What biological evolution has happened to humans in the past 2,000 years?
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Massive biological diversity.
Survey says....

BZZZZT

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590494 Sep 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to say on the behalf of the Appalachian region; Thank you for making that clear.
It already has enough negative stereotypes as it is.
Lol

Uh

You're welcome?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#590495 Sep 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
And refused to admit you were wrong and even went on a FB witch hunt that failed to provide support of me ever claiming to be a college professor. Yes, I know a lot more than think.
Yet, you allowed Coffey to even accuse me of raping my own daughter and never spoke up.
I have a new understanding of you Epi, you are as genuine as your 'morning thoughts'.
Does this sound like a witch hunt?...Here is what I copied from the page........"When Duane first came on...did he say he was a Professor at a College?....Also Jack...I know you have been at his home...Did he say he was a High School teacher back then?....For some reason I thought he said College....Thanks Friends"

And everyone that answered said that you led them to believe the same thing.....I asked Jack and he answered here....I know he is friends with you....

I just wanted others peoples opinions...and they gave it to me

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590496 Sep 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell me about them? Then tell me how it in any way is related to jeebus telling someone that "Today thou shalt be with me in paradise"?
That's not the whole quote.

You don't get to call me a quote mining cherrypicker any more...

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#590497 Sep 14, 2013
A small, enhancement of an earlier parable:
Qu_innocence wrote:
Once upon a time, there was a woman who was a control freak. She had a male roommate who she would solely and constantly make complaints at. She would fuss and nag at him for defending a person who later died and because he wasn't doing exactly what SHE WANTED him to do. At closer inspection of the situation, she wanted TO MAKE HIM into something that SHE WANTED HIM TO BE but he wasn't moving fast enough AS SHE WANTED so she would try and make him leave.
So day in and day out, for many moons, for some years, even... she would fuss at him from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet and when she was done with that she would fuss at him from the soles of his feet unto the crown of his head. She would call him every name but a child of God.... surprisingly, the roommate KEPT HIS PEACE, kept unusually quiet and didn't run for the door. Insanely, she would to flail her arms wildly in her daily to weekly tantrums. But he kept right on paying the rent, his share of the utilities, reading the newspaper or worked in the yard doing various things. Almost everyday her brothers, sisters or neighbors would take notice of this barage of insults against their loved one's roommate and they actually felt a little sorry for the guy but THEY KNEW HOW SHE WAS. They didn't want to chance defending him or telling her to keep quiet FOR THEIR OWN GOOD because she might turn around and throw her tantrums at them. So, because of their own fear, they held off.
But one day, he simply had enough. In a gruff-sounding voice, he said a few minced words to her...ah...something or other about her being miserable wretch.
She was first shocked... then appalled... and ready to burst into tears. Now, her family wasn't around this particular day but while he was looking at her... she slowly walked over to the solid oak table in the room and to his horror, SHE INTENTIONALLY banged her head on the piece of furniture! her face quickly started to swell up badly.
While looking at him... she smiled a wry, devilishous smile... and walked methodically and naughtily over to where the phone was. Humming to herself, she reached over and dialed many a number. He could tell someone picked up on the other line because she quit humming and PLAYING THE ROLE OF A VICTIM, she called out to her family and other allegiances. Sooooo-oh... the allies came, the brothers came, the sisters came with some canes. The roommate said, "Ruh roh!" And they all beat up on that roommate until he was black and blue for hurting their little sister._________

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590498 Sep 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Two thousand years is a very small window within the evolutionary time scale. It would be difficult to verify within that amount of time to show that evolution had definitely occurred.
However, within the last 20,000 years there is evidence of evolution having occurred.
"Over the past 20,000 years, the average volume of the human male brain has decreased from 1,500 cubic centimeters to 1,350 cc, losing a chunk the size of a tennis ball. The female brain has shrunk by about the same proportion."
http://discovermagazine.com/2010/sep/25-moder...
Also within the past 5,000 years there is evidence that this is continuing.
Surprisingly, based on skull measurements, the human brain appears to have been shrinking over the last 5,000 or so years.
"When it comes to recent evolutionary changes, we currently maybe have the least specific details with regard the brain, but we do know from archaeological data that pretty much everywhere we can measure — Europe, China, South Africa, Australia — that brains have shrunk about 150 cubic centimeters, off a mean of about 1,350. That's roughly 10 percent,"
http://www.livescience.com/7971-humans-evolvi...
Well Ben thinks there's been a massive biological change in human evolution in the past 2,000 years...

Lol

Atheist decoder ring battle!

Round one

Fight!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590499 Sep 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>RR probably brought that up to address John 3:13 as it says no man but the Son has gone to Heaven. It shows that verse doesn't contradict that. It's just as relevant as knowing about the three heavens and the literal translation for sky and Heaven to know how to interpret the verse
You don't understand either so what difference does it make?
I am not in the habit of exposing the Bible to mockers but you were so off it was just tough not to correct. Although the point has been made. Whatever else you come up with in sure will be just as lacking in understanding
Actually, I brought it up so he would bitch about that comma being in the wrong place.

The comma that shouldn't even exist in the text.

And he fell right into it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590500 Sep 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh he just lied. He posts from his iPhone or his work terminal(yeah right) he said it himself.
Nothing for him to gain by using an anonymous proxy? Is that why you have your location hidden? LMFAO
Here's $10 for another 2 clues.
Conspiracy theory panic much?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590501 Sep 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're underwear!
Commando, baby...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#590502 Sep 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can work with that.
Have you ever met a girl that you really like and you don't really know her but you like her and she likes you and eventually you end up kissing and BANG. Your teeth clack together.
So you pull back, look at each other, turn your heads the other way and BANG. Your teeth clack together.
She doesn't know how you kiss and you don't know how she does. It's not universal, ya know? You find a compromise. You adapt. You two ways one.
I'm sorry, what was your question?
LOL...Just too eager I guess...Slow down a little

Why did that happen to you and Mia?

((*L-))

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590503 Sep 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got coast ta coast routing huh?
The ONLY ones I know of that do are Jesuit institutions. And anyone I have ever ran into from there, I can honestly say are liars, obfuscators, deceivers, and murderers....and I can honestly say that I harbor hatred for their kind(mostly because of their "creed", and what they have done to devastate my family tree).
Round and round the conspiracy theory goes, where it stops no one knows.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#590504 Sep 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The Internet is one of the most amazing aspects of modern life, especially given the search engines.
I agree...I see words or phrases...thoughts and ideas from others...that leads me to further reading. I look up one thing and that invariably will lead me to something else.

I find the world...words...and different aspects of life intriguing. I am always amazed when someone "trashes" you for googling...as if one is supposed to settle for only what they know. I find searching on the internet for info no different than researching a book...just much quicker and less burdensome.

Maybe some people are just willing to settle for what they already know and hold no interest in learning anything else.

There are some great writers out there that I have run across on various blogs that have made me think from a different perspective.

Besides...if I have to pay for my internet...why not take full advantage of it?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#590505 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ben thinks there's been a massive biological change in human evolution in the past 2,000 years...
Lol
Atheist decoder ring battle!
Round one
Fight!
I came in this morning and thought...It is strange we haven't heard about the FSM "Flying Spaghetti Monster" and sure enough someone brought it up....LOL

Do Do Do Do <Theme to Twilight Zone)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590506 Sep 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I read your posts, you are an uneducated hick, with a propensity to deception.
you advocate loaded guns in the house, even in the bedrooms of minor children. You often state your intent to employ them against intruders. This shows clearly both your propensity to violence as control and to an abiding paranoia.
You are pedantic in the extreme often employing your defect as defense against reason. Such behaviour is that of a sociopath.
The only instance in which you admit error is when you wish to manipulate --- psychopath.....
When you first mentioned striking your child(ren) it was in the context of bragging, such is not evidence for measured response.
You also bragged of striking your wife. You then followed with your usual path of attempting to mitigate your own immoral behaviour and failed morality.
You are also an admitted christian, a failed moral system centering on retribution as morality. The abrahamic faiths cater to those with paranoid delusions as witnessed by your adherence.
I make nothing up, other than to assume that the positions you take and the examples you give "faith"fully reflect your philosophy.
I wish to express my utter disgust with the persona you display. I wish no mistake in the words that I choose, for I wish to say to you the most vile insult that I know.
you have the morals of a christian.
FYI

I didn't read this.

I'm happy to have wasted your time.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#590507 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Round and round the conspiracy theory goes, where it stops no one knows.
Here's one....Lindsey Graham said Charleston SC will be Nuked if we don't fight Syria....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590508 Sep 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't "route" from a tower 6000 miles away azzhole.
The east coast isn't 6,000 miles away.

So....

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#590509 Sep 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
He wrote "God gave me two ears and one mouth for a reason".
I always say, "Shut your mouth and open your ears".
I like his saying better.
I was hoping that you would read it...I was searching with you in mind when I ran across it.

Remember when I said that your faith limits your "freedom of speech" more than any person can? I was searching for and article that I had read concerning "yes...we have freedom of speech but should we always exercise that right". I thought this writing would express it better for you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590510 Sep 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I knew your physical address...
I would have this reply of yours framed and sent to you.
Yeah well, you don't.

And you never will.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#590511 Sep 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this sound like a witch hunt?...Here is what I copied from the page........"When Duane first came on...did he say he was a Professor at a College?....Also Jack...I know you have been at his home...Did he say he was a High School teacher back then?....For some reason I thought he said College....Thanks Friends"
And everyone that answered said that you led them to believe the same thing.....I asked Jack and he answered here....I know he is friends with you....
I just wanted others peoples opinions...and they gave it to me
I stayed out of this one too when it was going on...however...I was under the impression that he taught continuing education. Often those classes take place at small community classes. I also think (though can not say positively) that I remember him saying that he was working to get his accreditation to teach at college level.

I might be wrong about all this...but that was the impression that I had.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#590512 Sep 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly I tell you: today you will be with me in paradise.”
you are such a prevaricator
you do not have the authority to rewrite the christian bible
Oh?

It's gone from adding a comme to you adding a colon?

Huh...

Truly I tell you today you will be with me in paradise.

That's how it's supposed to read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min It aint necessari... 48,336
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min WasteWater 2,022
Dom/Sub curious? (Jun '13) 16 min Nikki 38
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Robert F 646,461
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Journey 971,616
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 1 hr mana92mo 11,533
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr DENG 38,748
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Freebird USA 182,639
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web