Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#590083 Sep 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>

Your post is ridiculous as are you.
dundu Bo
you are more then ridicolous,you are sick head chicken babling only kwak kwak kwak

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#590084 Sep 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to go off on a tangent for a second...
I was involved in a murder appeal, it was the case of the murder of Letitia Shakespeare it was quite infamous in the UK and drew a great deal of public outrage, most of the evidence hinged upon cell phone and network data communications.
I had to digest and educate myself in an encyclopaedic amount of information regarding communications data, encryption of such data and the interception and tracking thereof. I am considered to be beyond a layman when it comes to these things and indeed my learned brethren seek my consultation on these matters.
Cellular communications are global and the protocols used by them are universal, that is why my cell phone works in Canada or your cell phone will work in Dubai. There is no miraculous and distinctly different system which applies only to your particular fruit phone.
All phones default to the next closest cell. It is NOT POSSIBLE that your provider or your company's(LAUGHING HERE BY THE WAY lil' jobless dood) infrastructure in California would terminate in North Carolina.
...and I would be interested and ENTERTAINED to hear from ANYONE who could present a viable reason why that would occur.
Bs. Sometimes I post from the field. Most of the time it routes via Miami when I do. But I've seen it go to San Francisco Dallas New York and other places when I'm right here in the same neighborhood. My guess is its based on peak traffic but who knows? I just know that while it may ping in the neighborhood (and it does) from there it may or may not hit a satellite.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#590085 Sep 13, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just 'professionals'.
It's overwhelming, family members all have different opinions too, which they love to shove down a new mother's throat.
A mother almost has to become a warrior to hold on to her natural instincts nowadays and teenage mums? Poor darlings.
You are right, the old way was just fine.
We used to build strong, healthy, intelligent and independent people.
Now look at us.
Well, my kids are awesome as are many others, the ones people don't complain about don't get as much attention.
Folks like to focus on negatives and judgement of one another it seems.
*bleh*
WHAT "old way"? That is limited to the constraints of linear time and the inhibitions and emotions folks of the time incorporated into their ignorant thinking (often perpetuated by even more errant "respected" fools who were their "elders".
It appears you ignored most of the "fools", and raised your young'uns in a primary atmosphere of love, respect, and reward, rather than an atmosphere of discipline, pain, and sentence.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#590086 Sep 13, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
medication time?
good
you don't forget prescribed meds and time to take them,
take one more pill, and you will stard sounds like roster-ku ku ku rikouuuuuuu?
he he heee you are really poor on the flat tire top

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#590087 Sep 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to go off on a tangent for a second...
I was involved in a murder appeal, it was the case of the murder of Letitia Shakespeare it was quite infamous in the UK and drew a great deal of public outrage, most of the evidence hinged upon cell phone and network data communications.
I had to digest and educate myself in an encyclopaedic amount of information regarding communications data, encryption of such data and the interception and tracking thereof. I am considered to be beyond a layman when it comes to these things and indeed my learned brethren seek my consultation on these matters.
Cellular communications are global and the protocols used by them are universal, that is why my cell phone works in Canada or your cell phone will work in Dubai. There is no miraculous and distinctly different system which applies only to your particular fruit phone.
All phones default to the next closest cell. It is NOT POSSIBLE that your provider or your company's(LAUGHING HERE BY THE WAY lil' jobless dood) infrastructure in California would terminate in North Carolina.
...and I would be interested and ENTERTAINED to hear from ANYONE who could present a viable reason why that would occur.
I already explained it to you.

"Sometimes I post from my iPhone.
Sometimes I post from my work terminal.
I can't help where the signal gets routed from."

Right now, Topix shows my 'location' in Pedley. I'm in Riverside right now, on my iPhone.

When I post from my work terminal, it shows my 'location' as in NC. I don't know why.

That's the truth.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#590088 Sep 13, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I'll mull it over.
Why do you say people cannot evolve?
'cause I work on evolutionary theory. Maybe I'm being overly picky, but I see the word abused a lot in the social sciences. It technically speaks to how species' gene pools change over time. People's genomes don't (unless we develop somatic gene modification tech). All living animals, people, slugs, etc., are equally evolved - it's technically incorrect to claim that humans or intelligent humans are "more evolved" than some other living thing.

But they develop, mature, and so on. Some people are more mature, more intellectually developed, more emotionally developed.

But, yeah, in a lay sense the word "evolution" is often just used to denote "change." As in "his/her career has evolved..." I just cringe every time!

Criiiiiiiiiinge, I tell you!

:)

Location hidden

#590089 Sep 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<pushes RR back into the closet>
Shut up! Back inside!
Ain't no durn woman gunna shut me up.

*pushes Hiding*

Get outta my way.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#590090 Sep 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i can put a baby in yur oven, luv!
i'm just mess'n w/ya, hon:)
LOL You best wake up from that dream.LOL

No you cannot put a baby in my oven.LOL
You do not have enough bullets LOL.
Besides would lead you to early grave trying.
Ya know I not on a shopping list don't ya.

Location hidden

#590091 Sep 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I actually Googled it and couldn't figure out what you were getting at. There is even a FaceBook account
I get it now
The name
I just had to move a letter
I knew a guy named Frank Lee Speakin. He said that Glora Stitts knows Hugh Ass.

And Justin Time came-a-runnin over and said, "Bob N Weave! Look at Norma Snockers!!!"

Location hidden

#590092 Sep 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
'cause I work on evolutionary theory. Maybe I'm being overly picky, but I see the word abused a lot in the social sciences. It technically speaks to how species' gene pools change over time. People's genomes don't (unless we develop somatic gene modification tech). All living animals, people, slugs, etc., are equally evolved - it's technically incorrect to claim that humans or intelligent humans are "more evolved" than some other living thing.
But they develop, mature, and so on. Some people are more mature, more intellectually developed, more emotionally developed.
But, yeah, in a lay sense the word "evolution" is often just used to denote "change." As in "his/her career has evolved..." I just cringe every time!
Criiiiiiiiiinge, I tell you!
blaaach!

It's just a theory.

:o

*RUUUNS*

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#590093 Sep 13, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
Oh, he's dead.
PRAISE PANGU!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#590094 Sep 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
Now consider that in the span of multiple generations.
When you consider thusly, you get evolution. Most of the evolution for our immune system comes from the selection pressures at the bottom of the socioeconomic hirearchies around the world - this is not a moral goodness. It means that people in extreme poverty are differentially dying. Those who's genes don't work in such extreme environments don't leave offspring behind, and the resulting changes affect our genome through admixture.

In terms of "races" the admixture is too high, the cultural construction of "race" and discrimination not long enough. So "race" as we envision it hasn't contributed much to the evolution of the human genome, as far as cementing "racial" features.

But the idea of race, because of slavery, moved people around the globe, caused some people to die and others to have more children, and that, certainly, affected the genome - it changed which genes enjoyed greater representation in the gene pool. So, b/c of racial ideas, evolution changed direction - I would guess mostly through admixture, which would result in the blending of population based characters, not the enhancing.

Like, prior to 1500's, people didn't travel all that far, didn't marry people from other cultures, etc. So lots of genes were within-population only.

After that point, the entire world started shaking it up. Now those population genetics aren't isolated, so the entire human genome is mixing them around.

I think it's pretty cool.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#590095 Sep 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps the best argument for spanking children is that all the usual nut-bags on this thread are opposed to it!
as always, we can thank the devil for overplaying his hand.....
Satan is watching you.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#590096 Sep 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hon, if your hubby ain't got no balls, for a small fee i could come in and get your house in order within a week. kind of a 'wife swap' if you will, only i fully expect the whole experience (if ya know what i mean;)!
Satan loves you talking like this.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#590097 Sep 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>sure?for you HE is dead, like you are dead too,only body wandering like Zombie jelly leaving sleazy ugly sperms
Sure I'm a zombie.

o.O

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#590098 Sep 13, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna get really, really, r e a l l y dizzy if you run circles around all of RR's dishonest arguments.
You'll be "bizzy", too.
But not if you do so drunk.

In that case,

where was I?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#590099 Sep 13, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah verizon or sprint or bell or who whoever routes it's cell phones from California...not to the next adjacent state, but across multiple state lines and through multiple carriers to North Carolina because it likes to haemorrhage money.
I understand, you're having proxy issues suck it up and stop whining, it all began to unravel days ago, you aren't convincing anyone except those who are OSTENSIBLY dense.
You mean he doesn't live in Beverly Hills?!?

I had such high hopes!

Damn you, Mr. C, damn youuuuuuuuuu!

Since: May 11

UK

#590100 Sep 13, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bs. Sometimes I post from the field. Most of the time it routes via Miami when I do. But I've seen it go to San Francisco Dallas New York and other places when I'm right here in the same neighborhood. My guess is its based on peak traffic but who knows? I just know that while it may ping in the neighborhood (and it does) from there it may or may not hit a satellite.
...a satellite? lol
Clearwater

Hollywood, FL

#590101 Sep 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained it to you.
"Sometimes I post from my iPhone.
Sometimes I post from my work terminal.
I can't help where the signal gets routed from."
Right now, Topix shows my 'location' in Pedley. I'm in Riverside right now, on my iPhone.
When I post from my work terminal, it shows my 'location' as in NC. I don't know why.
That's the truth.
Look. Where am I? Miami? Haven't been to Miami in 8 years. Ha. Years ago I did the south beach thing. Well that's another story.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#590102 Sep 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT "old way"? That is limited to the constraints of linear time and the inhibitions and emotions folks of the time incorporated into their ignorant thinking (often perpetuated by even more errant "respected" fools who were their "elders".
It appears you ignored most of the "fools", and raised your young'uns in a primary atmosphere of love, respect, and reward, rather than an atmosphere of discipline, pain, and sentence.
Surely you know.
They call it 'natural' parenting now. Instinctive.
The way I raise my babies has nothing to do with religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 739,782
xxx(ngoanana o nyoo e metsi) (Apr '10) 45 min ohk 17
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 55 min yon 3,140
why do hairy armpits turn me on??? (Jul '10) 2 hr danni2 12
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 259,621
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lost In Transition 173,743
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr Love Massage 872
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 542,873
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr ms simmer 153