Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#590001 Sep 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
True Steve....And people have to remember parents make mistakes also at parenting....But should learn from their mistakes. My boys were disciplined (this was before "time-out")....And they have both turned out great men (and posters might be surprised they aren't Christians)....I am not talking about neglect and child abuse to children...that is easy to see...and whenever I saw it I reported it...
All you can do is your very best....Showing LOVE is the best thing of all
Absolutely

And while it is expected that a parent do right by their child, that doesn't diminish what a tough job it is.

When else would someone take on the responsibility to put countless hours into teaching, loving, and protecting someone else? And not just for free but pay through the nose for the right to do it?

Good parents are the greatest unsung heroes of society

They took on a job with no experience or training. They were thrown right into the fire from day 1. To sit back and try to micro-analogize them is crazy. Most try their very best and like you said, learn as they go

A child still may face problems in adulthood. But all a patent can do is prepare them best they can.

(T) Peace

Since: May 11

London, UK

#590002 Sep 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you my stalker?
I can't help where the signal gets routed from.
The endpoint node for your signal in California is...North Carolina? LMFAO

You must live around some really gullible people.

Location hidden

#590003 Sep 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that.
Carry on.
But watch out for the virtual bitch slaps from IANS.
LMAO!
LOL

True dat!

Ians is a hard cold playa from the streets yo

I may have to hire a bodyguard!

(He will probably think I'm serious with the 'true dat'. His memory isn't so good...heh)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#590004 Sep 13, 2013
I thought this was an interesting article...

http://www.indystar.com/usatoday/article/2795...

Judge supports Lance Armstrong's right to lie

Excerpt...

"The Court concludes, despite plaintiffs' allegations that the Armstrong books contained false and misleading statements, that the content of the books is afforded full First Amendment protection," England wrote.

But the lawsuit wasn't just about whether he lied in his books รข?? an act that is generally protected by the First Amendment right to free speech. Instead, the issue in this case was whether Armstrong's falsehoods could be classified as commercial speech, which is not protected by the First Amendment. Attorneys for the plaintiffs argued that Armstrong's lies were a form of false advertising and fraud that is not protected speech because it deceived consumers into buying books they otherwise would not have bought had they known the truth behind Armstrong's success.

In a sense I understand the law suit...many bought his book under the assumption that he succeeded despite his bouts with cancer all the while claiming he did not dope. I wonder how many would have purchased those books if he had of been honest.

The 1st Amendment protects him...I just wonder if it should have...does this show us a flaw in the "freedom of speech"?

I don't know...was wondering how others felt.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#590006 Sep 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter. Yer a good mama.
:-)

Location hidden

#590007 Sep 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do work in the juvenile dependency court, and the ignorance and egotism of parents is remarkable. The principal issue is drug use, which leads to neglect and abuse. It's all about protecting the children.
Hmm

When Rider asked you about a ticket for advice you said that wasn't your area of expertise as you normally handle major cases like murder

Are you blaming the parents when children go out and murder people? Or is it just silly of me to even pretend that comment about normally handling murder cases was even remotely true?

Location hidden

#590008 Sep 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute
Hold on
Just a sec
What the
"27 days a week"?
~sniggers~
Ooops! LOL

That would be a lot of pretending...even for Catcher!

~snikees

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#590009 Sep 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hankie?
I gave you a touching

judgeit icon.

Location hidden

#590010 Sep 13, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright I'll look then.
Chills?

Location hidden

#590011 Sep 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY!
DO NOT....
.......mess with spaghetti-o's.
Understand?
*cocks shotgun*
*click CLACK*
LOL

Skom apologizes to Chef Boy R Dee while exiting the room backwards:)

Location hidden

#590012 Sep 13, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 6 month old threw a tantrum?
Yeah, then went on a tirade about needing prayer in schools again and how the Satan! was gonna throw a garden party in the U.S.A.

Or something, I dunno.

Maybe that was RR.

Location hidden

#590013 Sep 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, paralegal.
*reads it again*
Catcher1 wrote:
"Nobody in their right mind would hit his own six-month-old baby, which he ostensibly loves, in a calm, dispassionate manner, in order to teach proper behavior."
Then Catcher1 claims to have never said that I love it.
You're lying and you know it.
You don't understand what you're reading and you don't know it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#590014 Sep 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hon, if your hubby ain't got no balls, for a small fee i could come in and get your house in order within a week. kind of a 'wife swap' if you will, only i fully expect the whole experience (if ya know what i mean;)!
You managed a lol so far out of me ha ha!!! Your post reads like your shopping at a mall and doing some window shopping lol.
Only thing is this lil kitten not for sale or trade or swap. lol

Location hidden

#590015 Sep 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. "oh."
Drunk, I can run circles around your dishonest arguments that rest, ultimately, on you not remembering your own posts.
You're gonna get really, really, r e a l l y dizzy if you run circles around all of RR's dishonest arguments.

You'll be "bizzy", too.

Location hidden

#590016 Sep 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
:)

I was hoping you saw that

I had you, Tam, and RR in mind when I posted it. I figured it would be something you guys would find funny. I laughed when I saw them!

Since: May 11

London, UK

#590017 Sep 13, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, then went on a tirade about needing prayer in schools again and how the Satan! was gonna throw a garden party in the U.S.A.
Or something, I dunno.
Maybe that was RR.
I think "its" head spun and sprayed pea soup and guacamole while channelling Linda Blair during said, "tantrum".

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#590018 Sep 13, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen Epi confront RA. On the other hand I dont think she's ever confronted you. Your as abusive as John and your far more consistent and prevalent with your abuses.
Kinda blows your theory out of the water..........
Oh I have confronted him. When he first came on here he came with X...and they came down on everyone. He really did not like Drew who is the original poster that said "Brag on God"....I just recently confronted him on his saying he was a Professor when he first came on the thread. I am the type of person that says what I have to say and if nothing is changing....I scroll past......

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#590019 Sep 13, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps the best argument for spanking children is that all the usual nut-bags on this thread are opposed to it!
as always, we can thank the devil for overplaying his hand.....
We aren't taking about spanking children, sure children need spanking.

But there is something seriously f-ed up about talking about spanking a newborn infant. You hit a 6 month old baby and you need your azz kicked.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#590020 Sep 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LW....Good to see you...No one said that because no one on here has any babies....Just teenagers and adult children.
No one is abusing children...Just some posters trying to "push buttons"....Now RR needs to stop RE acting....(Just my opinion)
I was just sharing my thoughts in that post was all. I have always been the playful type,never grew up but may get the job done in the next hundred years. Children hold a very special place with me in the department of the heart no matter their age. God bless.

Location hidden

#590021 Sep 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Acknowledge that. P_ssy.
1)And it was then that the Jesus! said; "Acknowledge that. P_ssy" - 1;1 Labiations (NRV, New RiversideRedneck Version)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Get a life 53,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Tellthetruth 992,505
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 5 hr glenford2 5
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 6 hr Doctor REALITY 62
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 7 hr quilterqueen 4,680
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 8 hr quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Unsolved Mistery 693,594
More from around the web