Fennario

#589410 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You're not a big dog
You are a Chihuahua at best
With poor bladder control
Get back on the porch leaky
~snicker
What in hell would you know about the big dogs, piss-ant? You're an uneducated, unskilled laborer with no accomplishments and no expertise at anything, who lives alone and has no reason to get out of bed except to go to work.

Snicker all you like, loser. You're not fooling anybody.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#589411 Sep 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. My earlier posts speak to this.
<quoted text>
Agreed. My earlier posts speak to this.
<quoted text>
You're insulting me for being as articulate as I can be.
Is THIS your BEST stuff?
<quoted text>
This is meaningless.
You will never find two manifestations of racism that are equal in all regards, mainly because no two people are the same, and people change over time.
<quoted text>
It's not the "who" that matters, it's the harm that matters. More harm is more bad.
Most of the time, harm is not quantifiable. When there are two numbers you wish to compare, you cannot say they are equal unless you know exactly what those numbers are.
<quoted text>
You didn't do well, but I've seen you do worse.
No not for being articulate. For trying to unnecessarily complicate a simple explanation.

Hoping that the appearance of intellect will mask or distract from the lack of content.

And an example of this is how you just contradicted yourself...again.

If the harm most of the time isn't quantifiable, then you had no basis to claim black on white racism does less harm.

This is why you 'debate' as you do

If you stayed on point you'd get killed as the contradictions and logical fallacies show up immediately.

I mean really, agreeing that one is no better than another isn't the same as saying equally bad? And claiming one does less harm and then saying most the time the harm isn't quantifiable? Bringing up the holocaust in response to a verbal slur?

You just aren't good at this. Hiding behind a thesaurus just makes it look worse when people can see you are saying nothing

Of course as usual much of this could have been agreed on and left at that a long time ago. But you think you are able to out-debate people and try to go so even if it contradicts what you originally said. It's pridefully ignorant. But it's become a pattern

But I made the mistake of posting to you seriously. That's on me

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589412 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Who is that anyway?
My phone is on the Topix mobile version do I can't see location or post count or even if someone is registered.
If someone hasn't said something I'd have thought it was the original doctor reality
That, Skom, is the Master of Trolls. The original Dr. Reality and many other names (Many Other Functions). My mentor.

He taught me how to be a guerrilla troll.

I don't do that anymore. My therapy and medication won't allow it so you guys are stuck with me.

Location hidden

#589413 Sep 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Man-anatomy is no lady. "She" is a grizzled, nasty, malevolent person that, like you, deserves nothing but contempt. Her posts are the Topix equivalent of a vicious little ankle biting dog that needs kicked (sic).
You really must be going senile

You already responded to this

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#589414 Sep 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
??? Was your mission of being on the billboard to affect...Christians? oy!lol! I no know how you look in mirror daily after knowing the dismal impotency of your presence on this fantasy site lol.
Yet another blithering Christian moron spinning fantasies. You people seem to like to compete with one another for hateful-stupid.

I'm here for me. If others benefit from that, I'm glad for it. If I can help people see what a piece of crap your religion is, I'm pleased to have been of service. If I can make any contribution to its demise, I count it a privilege.

Your presence here and the things you post reinforce my confidence that I am correct and doing the right thing. We don't need your church littering the neighborhoods with so many millions of copies of the likes of you. You're part of the problem. I'm part of the solution.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589415 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
You think telling you to hump your straw man was a gay insult?
Psst
Pseudo I....straw men are neither real nor actually gender based!
And can someone be bigoted against a characteristic?
Talk about your strawman!
I hope you site a straw condom. If you can't find straw, maybe you can hollow out a toothpick?
:)
Now you're just being mean.

That's my job.

:-)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#589416 Sep 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I'm good. I've been sparring with my other Master. One taught me to protect myself. One taught me to troll. He checks on me occasionally to make sure my skills are sharp.
He's incognito. I'm sure you can guess why.
I've been following every post you make. I had nothing to add. As usual, you intimidate me.
I lost track of time. That's the primary reason I don't get involved with most of the main topics here.

Is your master... Carlos Danger?

Location hidden

#589417 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
What in hell would you know about the big dogs, piss-ant? You're an uneducated, unskilled laborer with no accomplishments and no expertise at anything, who lives alone and has no reason to get out of bed except to go to work.
Snicker all you like, loser. You're not fooling anybody.
Hey Leaky

What did I tell you about staying on the porch?

You keep this up and you aren't getting any snausages

Yo qiero Taco Bell!

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Was that you in those commercials?

~snicker

Location hidden

#589418 Sep 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That, Skom, is the Master of Trolls. The original Dr. Reality and many other names (Many Other Functions). My mentor.
He taught me how to be a guerrilla troll.
I don't do that anymore. My therapy and medication won't allow it so you guys are stuck with me.
Im confused as to what troll that is now

Man I can't remember what the guy from Arkansas used to post as but I remember people believed that guy and the Dr reality that used to post here were the same person

I was gonna hammer him but I couldn't tell at first if you guys were friends and playing rough or if you were just having fun messing with a troll

In any event, I like the you we are 'stuck' with

Location hidden

#589419 Sep 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just being mean.
That's my job.
:-)
Heh

I'm just messing around

Believe it or not I think Tide is probably a good person in real life

I just am not a huge fan of what the group dynamic has created

But it's mostly in fun

Mostly

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#589420 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Scar and I agree on basically anything we've talked about. These are "debate" threads.
You want me to write Scar so that together we can be self-congratulatory?
Yeah. You consistently stimulate my thought process, you're cohesive and confident, elucidate well, know what you speak of, are open to viewpoints, see the value in areas outside of your firsthand experience and I find that attractive on many levels. I'm not coming on to you and you know that.

Nevertheless, I do understand the implications there...

*winks*

That's a part of human nature. Just sayin.

There are many people on these threads I find absolutely fascinating and gravitate towards them because of those reasons.

Then there are those that are fascinating and warrant inspection for obvious aspects or purposes I needn't describe.

Mental dissection might be an apt phrase that covers what I mean. Or as you pointed out, the debate.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#589421 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you an apology.

But first you have to pay me back my tax money for your "elitist" education.

Go.
Both sides of this conversation (sigh) are a good example of how connected everything is.

Why must there be 'sides' at all?

All tax payers contribute to education and welfare amongst other areas so why do these 'groups' feel the need to insult each other?

We all have something to contribute to mankind and everything is cyclical.

For example, in Oz, some groups and individual members of our society are down on welfare recipients due to the taxes they pay as well as the fact that some people abuse the privilege.

However, I could say that the amount of tax I paid, which was considerable, is now part of the income I receive for raising my children alone.

Same goes for disability recipients as well as former 'elitist professionals' who go bankrupt and become in need of assistance.

Just a thought.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#589422 Sep 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Lol.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#589423 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Scar is more manly at everything.

Hands down.

In every way I can imagine, and I'm pausing here to imagine quite a few...
yes, yes, in every way I can imagine, Scar is more manly. And gentlemanly. Now there is a man worth engaging with!
I agree.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#589424 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
If the harm most of the time isn't quantifiable, then you had no basis to claim black on white racism does less harm.
Good news, I never claimed that.

Does that make you a liar?

"Black on white" racism in a context where "whites" are disadvantaged will likely cause more harm. The key is the advantage status, not race.
Skombolis wrote:
This is why you 'debate' as you do
If you stayed on point you'd get killed as the contradictions and logical fallacies show up immediately.
Bullshit.
Skombolis wrote:
I mean really, agreeing that one is no better than another isn't the same as saying equally bad?
Nope.

No one form of racism is better than another, in any regard that I can imagine.

Some are worse than others because they cause more harm. The ones that cause less harm are not better, they're less worse. That is the way in which I choose to use this language.
Skombolis wrote:
And claiming one does less harm and then saying most the time the harm isn't quantifiable?
If harm is variable, and it is, we don't need to quantify it exactly.

There are plenty of "grey areas" where we can't really say for sure which manifestation was more harmful.
Skombolis wrote:
Bringing up the holocaust in response to a verbal slur?
Racism is highly context sensitive. The effect of expressed racism will differ widely depending on the context. The Holocaust is one such example of context.
Skombolis wrote:
You just aren't good at this. Hiding behind a thesaurus just makes it look worse when people can see you are saying nothing
Of course as usual much of this could have been agreed on and left at that a long time ago. But you think you are able to out-debate people and try to go so even if it contradicts what you originally said. It's pridefully ignorant. But it's become a pattern
But I made the mistake of posting to you seriously. That's on me
I have to blame your confirmation bias for sabotaging your efforts.

Whenever you tell me what I'm saying, and I disagree, you are wrong. Every time. Do you know why that is? Because I get to decide what I mean by what I say.

Do you agree with that or not?

And if you don't believe me when I tell you what I think, we cannot communicate.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#589425 Sep 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly would not approve of spanking a six-month-old baby.
That would make me violent. I'd bypass biting altogether. If I witnessed such a thing that is.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#589426 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, they are.

I realize that I'm a little rough on cats in this thread, and apologize to cat lovers everywhere. They're my frequent go-to symbol for the intellectually impaired.
Hey!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#589427 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, they are.

I realize that I'm a little rough on cats in this thread, and apologize to cat lovers everywhere. They're my frequent go-to symbol for the intellectually impaired.
I object! Hiss!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#589428 Sep 12, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Well. You did add a warning. I blame myself.
That was pretty horrific, huh.

hahaa...

I clicked that this morning before I headed out and it haunted me all day.

I'm not sure what I expected when I clicked the link, but I wasn't expecting that.

<does the pilot salute towards IANS>

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#589429 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>Deflection, factory boy. Let's get back to your lesson: it's 1-2-3 and A-B-C.

Incidentally, your use of the qualifier "regulal" (sic) is a tacit admission that you realize that your not so regular posts are trollery.

Ready for your bible quiz yet?
I'll take a quiz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 6
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min smackdown 110,257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 675,570
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min waaasssuuup 982,215
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,744
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 46,192
immigrant muslims in new jersey are destroying ... 2 hr Sethlong 5
More from around the web