Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#589108 Sep 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I show you a black person who isn't offended by the "N" word then I can feel free to use it anytime I want ?
I don't let many the slurs I am called by bigots and racists bother me, they are still racist and bigoted slurs.
friend
in Europa or world doesn't exist such word Rascism?
ONLY THIS SICK MENTALY COUNTRY SCUMS BLACK AND WHITES

I personaly have not clue what means word Rscism? and what application have to same humans only different pigments of skin?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#589109 Sep 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If we did you would lie about it.
2. We don't want you to leave. You are a doing such a fine job disgracing your yourself, God and Jesus.
Eventually you will become a hate filled nasty old man and be able to take John Coffey's place as the most despised man on Topix.
Hey BA, I just happened on this profound verse, and wanted ta share it....
Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#589110 Sep 12, 2013
Are you likely to hurt someone by saying, "Hey good looking! You sure are attractive!"

Are you likely to hurt someone by saying, "Hey ugly! Put a bag over that disaster you call a face!"

It may depend on a person's self image. Someone might think you're being sarcastic, when you're not, or being honest when you're not.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589111 Sep 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way this works is if you go back and read the post again and respond differently than you did before.
I may then be able to figure out what I need to clarify, to help you understand my position.
Nah, I'm good. You think black on white racism is easier to mentally digest because you think that whites have more advantages than blacks.

Got it.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#589112 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what nerve you have.
I can't post the link, but on page 28168, post# 588787...
I responded to this post of yours:
"Hidingfromyou wrote:
I was told earlier that "cracker" is a racist comment for "white person." I'm kind of confused on that point, but if it is, I don't agree with fighting racism with racism. Sorry. It just makes us like them and ends up justifying their use of racist terms.
If cracker means "boring" or "crazy" then, by all means :)
I thought it meant "crazy" but someone on here corrected me to "white" or "native Floridian" or something.
Me no savvy :("
To which I responded:
"RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ah....
If cracker means boring or lazy, you say it's an ok racist term.
WTF?
You don't get to preach any more anti-racism crap. You are yourself a racist."
---
Then in this post, you bring up a different post and call me dishonest?
Blow me, liar.
Yes, you are a liar. A no good racist liar desperately trying to blame others for his own miserable posts.

In my post above, what part of "I was told earlier that "cracker" is a racist comment for "white person." I'm kind of confused on that point, but if it is, I don't agree with fighting racism with racism. Sorry. It just makes us like them and ends up justifying their use of racist terms." don't you understand?

Anyone can clearly see I'm not being racist in the above, stupid. My comment "If cracker means "boring" or "crazy" then, by all means" refers to it not being a racist comment, but a comment about being "boring" or "crazy" as I wrote.

You're either very stupid or very dishonest in accusing me of racism there, since I quite clearly write "I don't agree with fighting racism with racism."

Any child can see that.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#589113 Sep 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what we have been telling you. You posted it already. You believe in corporal punishment, even on a 36 month old baby.
We call it child abuse.
You just called it 'corporal punishment' AND 'child abuse'.

To people like you, they're one and the same.

Thank God I'm not like you.

Some stable somewhere

#589114 Sep 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
At four months she was too unknowing to be punished for disobedience. But for her own good, we attempted to train her not to climb the stairs by coordinating the voice command of “No” with little spats on the bare legs. The switch was a twelve-inch long, one-eighth-inch diameter sprig from a willow tree.
She then administers about ten slow, patient licks on his bare legs. He cries in pain. If he continues to show defiance by jerking around and defending himself, or by expressing anger, then she will wait a moment and again lecture him and again spank him. When it is obvious he is totally broken, she will hand him the rag and very calmly say,“Johnny, clean up your mess.” He should very contritely wipe up the water.(three year old child)
But what of the grouch who would rather complain than sleep? Get tough. Be firm with him. Never put him down and then allow him to get up. If, after putting him down, you remember he just woke up, do not reward his complaining by allowing him to get up.For the sake of consistency in training, you must follow through. He may not be able to sleep, but he can be trained to lie there quietly. He will very quickly come to know that any time he is laid down there is no alternative but to stay put. To get up is to be on the firing line and get switched back down.
A seven-month-old boy had, upon failing to get his way, stiffened clenched his fists, bared his toothless gums and called down damnation on the whole place. At a time like that, the angry expression on a baby’s face can resemble that of one instigating a riot. The young mother, wanting to do the right thing, stood there in helpless consternation, apologetically shrugged her shoulders and said,“What can I do?” My incredulous nine-year-old whipped back,“Switch him.” The mother responded,“I can’t, he’s too little.” With the wisdom of a veteran who had been on the little end of the switch, my daughter answered,“If he is old enough to pitch a fit, he is old enough to be spanked.”
if a child does obey before being spanked, spank them anyway. And “if you have to sit on him to spank him, then do not hesitate. And hold him there until he is surrendered. Prove that you are bigger, tougher.”“Defeat him totally.”
"If you want a child who will integrate into the New World Order and wait his turn in line for condoms, a government funded abortion, sexually transmitted disease treatment, psychological evaluation and a mark on the forehead, then follow the popular guidelines in education, entertainment and discipline, but if you want a son or daughter of God, you will have to do it God's way."
from "To Train up a Child: Turning the hearts of the fathers to their children" by Michael and Debi Perl.
Wow, that's evil. Those people are suggesting people use violence against 4 month year old infants???

Is that legal?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#589115 Sep 12, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this roasa winkel doesn't have clue that rascism have two faces,
white and black,
now black rascims spreaded is around media,TV,government against manority of white americans
almost every tv program talk against whites- it is simple black rascims in this country
sorry?but it looks like this?
maybe I have not clue what rascism is??
Racism definitely goes both ways. And not limited to just black and white either

When people feel like racism towards them is minimized it creates hard feelings and starts the cycle over again

There are jobs in this country vital to our safety and education as a nation that are not always based on merit and the best person for the job but affirmative action

At this point it has become institutionalized discrimination in reverse.

There was a need at one point to make up for an uneven playing field. Although the people who were victimized and passed over for jobs were not involved in the crimes of the past. It was a no-win situation as something had to be done but it needed to be done long before that

I can understand things like that and see done points on both sides why or why not it is no longer needed although I think at this point all jobs should be on merit and not just given to someone because of the color of their skin

But racism is unacceptable at all times

How can we tell people to treat others fairly while at the same time tell them it's not as bad when they are treated unfairly?

The message needs to be consistent and that starts with recognizing the problem wherever it exists

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#589116 Sep 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BA, I just happened on this profound verse, and wanted ta share it....
Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
I have argued that is about Paul.

Theology aside, IMHO Paul is the first worst thing to happen in Christianity, Constantine is the second worst. Muhammad is third.

Some stable somewhere

#589117 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You don't know the first thing about education after grade 12, so who cares what you think about PhD programs?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to state-funded (my taxes) education, I care.
Anyone should.
Generally when someone writes "who cares about your opinion..." they take it as a given that you care.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuh
lil whimpers

United States

#589118 Sep 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cap unless I misunderstood correct me if I have. lil whimpers and lil whispers are two different posters. lil whispers is a woman.
I gotta go. I'll miss you!

Some stable somewhere

#589119 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no right to call me, or anyone for that matter, stupid. You, a supposedly educated, "elitist", doesn't know that cracker is a racist term?!
Did you go to school under some big rock?
1.I call it like I see it. You are stupid.

2. You're beyond ignorant. You know almost nothing. It's like the entirety of your learning comes from Fox News.

3. The uni I attend doesn't promote racism. I've never heard the word in my life. In fact, never heard a lot of racist terms. I'm usually confused on their meaning when I first hear them.

I guess you have.

Some stable somewhere

#589120 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No supporting evidence for your claims of his "truth". Not surprising from you, oh elitist one.
Nah. I posted 6000 words of your racism. That's quite a lot of evidence.

Some stable somewhere

#589121 Sep 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't underestimate RiversideRacist.
He can always sink further.
Stay tuned.
Watching with horror.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#589122 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. The human mouth is full of infection. If anyone attacks you, and you're losing and they are going to kill or maim you, bit them.
A 350 lb WWF wrestler walked into my martial art master's studio once - little man - and the wrestler asked "if I was holding you down, what would you do?"
My master said "I'd bit off your nipple. And if that didn't stop you, I'd start on the other one." He taught serious martial arts, not play kata.
<quoted text>
Spanking kids is no longer acceptable because adults sometimes lose control and take their frustrations out on the children. I'm mixed on this since I personally experienced it and feel the better for it, but personally am not capable of spanking.
Yep

The human mouth is less clean than a dogs. I find that disturbing since my dog spent many an hour licking himself in places one would not associate with hygienic! LOL

Yeah I think spanking is fine imo for discipline so long as it is not hard enough to injure. But anybody who is just taking their frustrations on a child and hurts them deserve any bad thing that happens to them

Some stable somewhere

#589123 Sep 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think I know why you're so gullible to fall for a writer making outrageous claims knowing that you will believe it.
It's because you're so gullible to believe anyone on this fantasy site buys that you're a real scientist....oy!lol!
How am I being gullible when he responded by 1) making fun of child abuse and 2) making fun of Asian languages?

Some stable somewhere

#589124 Sep 12, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You feel this way about many things. Uni-smelcher you are hideous. Your arrogance is only exceeded by your inordinate hate of the uneducated. I may have "some" of my self esteem tied up in my check writing ability but you have "all" of your self esteem tied to your education, a dubious one at best. Your vehement outrage is duly noted and I consider you to be mentally defective. A Dr did also hence the crazy meds for your "biological disorder". You hate and denigrate peoples faith habitually calling it myth. Theres more than science involved you smelly trollip . Youre so repulsive I wish I went to university so I would be able be able to write a more cogent essay about trash like you. You've failed yourself unwittingly . You vehement uni-felcher
I don't "feel" elitist about science, dolt. Science is an elitist pursuit - no one would ever want it otherwise.

Medicine is an elitist field, too. You want Joe the handyman operating on your heart?

How can you be this stupid, Bongo?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#589125 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you at all,you POS
ATHEIST,OR BELIEVER

seems clear and plain,your emotions and sickness seek GODS HELP?

WHY YOU THANK GOD,NOT EXISTING FOR YOU YOU ABOMINABLE ELITE OF EARTHLY"educated" IDIOTS??

you are worse from him,you are DECEIVER,LIAR, AND BIGOT,just nut

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#589127 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporal punishment on a baby IS child abuse.

You are a sick bastard.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#589128 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Nah, I'm good. You think black on white racism is easier to mentally digest because you think that whites have more advantages than blacks.
Got it.
No, you don't got it.

It's all easy for me to mentally digest, if I understand you to mean "understand and accept as a reality".

"Whites" do have more advantages in America than "blacks". This will likely remain the case for several more generations.

When you make fun of someone for being poor, you're reminding them that they have less than you. This doesn't work well in reverse. Making fun of someone for being rich isn't the same. Gauging a person's value by their personal wealth is ignorant in both cases.

Is any of this getting through?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 43 min Thinking 92,418
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,636
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 979,330
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,614
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 285,972
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 5 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
More from around the web