“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#588845 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed
Quite a few people said how is it unnatural since it occurs with all other animal species and the only group to have a problem with it is humans
I have seen people twist your exchanges for a while now. Going off on ridiculous tangents about how Golden Retrievers are bred, as if that has anything to do with the point being made about titles or subsets within an overall classification
We see this issue different in a lot of ways and i generally try not to get into it in general. But their dishonest tactics are getting tiresome to watch
Stop right there, Skom. I very patiently explained the phylogenetics of same sex sexual behavior and I only referred to primates.

Don't you dare accuse me of being dishonest here - RiversideRacist directly misrepresented my position when he claimed I used dogs as an example. That's an outright lie.

I would never used dogs as an example. They're not primates, and primate examples abound. They've been modified through artificial selection, so they're not useful as an example of "natural categories" anyways.

I won't have your accusation that I've been dishonest when I inform you and RR how sex and sexuality works in biology. I won't have it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588846 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is it important to you?
It's not important, I was mocking scar.

Yesterday he told me to put my "man panties" on and do my own google search.

So I replied in kind.

Apparently, scar is more manly at google searches than I.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588847 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because you're afraid of the cold, hard truth.
I'm afraid that you're dishonest?

No, not at all. I just find it repugnant, pathetic and weak.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588848 Sep 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you leave bruises when you smacked the little woman?
Better be careful, your own kids may call 911 on you.
When I lived in the USA, I had to call 911 because of the child abuse going on next door.

I yelled at them to stop many times. They didn't.

It's a terrible, terrible thing hearing children crying out for help when their own parents are beating them.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588849 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah....
If cracker means boring or lazy, you say it's an ok racist term.
WTF?
You don't get to preach any more anti-racism crap. You are yourself a racist.
You dishonestly mispresented me, again. You are a natural liar.

You purposefully edited this part of my post out:

"I was told earlier that "cracker" is a racist comment for "white person." I'm kind of confused on that point, but if it is, I don't agree with fighting racism with racism. Sorry. It just makes us like them and ends up justifying their use of racist terms."

RR, you are a racist, lying scumbag. Human waste.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588850 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hiding is intimately familiar with that knowledge....
You don't know the first thing about education after grade 12, so who cares what you think about PhD programs?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#588851 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
The US does not spend a lot of money helping people abroad. The money it spends overseas is largely funneled back into the USA.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you do not know what the fk you are talking about.
http://www.octogenariansblog.com/global-pover...
As usual, skank, it is you talking out of your ass. What you offered as evidence of American largess - the Global Poverty Act - was a bill that never became law. It's an example of the opposite of what you were arguing :

"The Global Poverty Act was a bill in the U.S. Congress ... promoting the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goal of reducing by one-half the proportion of people worldwide, between 1990 and 2015, who live on less than $1 per day. This would require the United States to add 0.7 percent of the U.S. gross national product (23 billion to 98 billion a year) to its overall spending on Humanitarian Aid ... It was never scheduled for a vote on the Senate floor, however, and died at the end of the session."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Poverty_A...

This is what you bring to the table, and why I call you a wannabe - a poseur - trying to run with the big dogs, but really all hat and no cattle.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588852 Sep 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's what Skombolis, Trifecta and nanoanomaly keep telling me in their own way as well. They are quite anxious for me to lead a movement. And I appreciate the confidence all of you have in me.
But I don't see myself that way. I'm just a molecule in a wave of change that will proceed with or without my help, and I'm satisfied with that. My most generative days are behind me now, and any contributions we make to the world outside our doors will be local and small scale.
I've worked long hours for many years in the service of others, and we feel that this is our time now. Publishing a book of this type would be disruptive. The Christians in our expat community would no doubt treat us like the ones on Topix do, and I don't care to subject my wife, my pets, myself, or my car to that. You know how Christians can be.
My bridge mentor, a world class player who I am fortunate has taken an interest in my education, is a Christian active in one of the local church's, and would likely abandon me due to peer pressure from her congregation if not by choice. As I said, you know how Christians can be.
So, thanks again, but no thanks.
I don't really follow your position here. I get the "you're just not in that mindset" and all.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588853 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Bongo wrote:
Africans et al are expensive to society here.
<quoted text>
Hold it.
Just a sec.
One question.
What skin color do Africans have?
What skin color do you think Bongo was referring to, oh pedantic, dishonest, incapable one?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588854 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Who said they were "born that way"? No one.
They choose to act as they do, just as you do.
You did. You claimed "it's not society. It's them."

See above for all your vile posts, oh dishonest RR.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588855 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thought out, well articulated and well written. As usual.
I wish I had the ability to better put thoughts to words like you (and others) have.
I'm just not smart enough for that.
Thanks

But I have seen you make some really good posts

The problem IMO is you always have 2-3 people going after you at once

And the standard M.O. is to distort what you say or change the subject

So you end going in different directions, trying to explain stuff just to get it back on the original point, which is difficult to do when so many people are making a concentrated effort to change it

I would imagine a lot of people would have trouble expressing themselves as well as they could under such circumstances

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588856 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, Catcher wasn't outraged. He didn't even make a comment about it.
And Hiding rationalized the use of the racist term...
Go figure.
I did no such thing. You are, plain and simple, a racist - and an open liar.

You're backpedaling, dissembling and blaming everyone else but yourself for your immoral, out of date racist claims.

The only way you can address my posts now is to take them out of context and misrepresent what I write.

I've never met a more pathetic man. Seriously, I can't think of anyone else who sinks to your level.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588857 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As usual, skank, it is you talking out of your ass.
I thought you were the one just going on about how I was "bullying women"?

And your response was over being told you don't know what you are talking about it. That was it
<quoted text>
This is what you bring to the table, and why I call you a wannabe - a poseur - trying to run with the big dogs, but really all hat and no cattle.
You're not a big dog

You are a Chihuahua at best

With poor bladder control

Get back on the porch leaky

~snicker

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588858 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...
So much for "higher education"...
Despite that I wrote this:

"I was told earlier that "cracker" is a racist comment for "white person." I'm kind of confused on that point, but if it is, I don't agree with fighting racism with racism. Sorry. It just makes us like them and ends up justifying their use of racist terms."

You dishonestly removed that part of my post and accused me of racism. Then, when Mac corrects me, you write the above.

Wow, liar much? You can't claim both. You can't claim that I'm ignorant of the word and a racist for using it.

How can you be this operationally stupid???

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588859 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You indulge in assumption, too.
So I'm not surprised that you agree with the ole chap's drivel and lies.
No supporting evidence for your claims of his lies...not surprising from you, oh Mr. Dishonest Racist.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588860 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever someone may claim the origin in, today it is a racist term against Caucasians.
As everyone keeps telling me different definitions for this word, I'm just going to avoid it.

Thanks for the advice, Skom.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588861 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
"and beat the crap out of the guy who pushed you down"
Naw all you gotta do is grab one of those presure point and squeeze and it will do the trick every time and sure make a six foot man sit up and take notice and start hollering hey momma. LOL the wonder of it all.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588862 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I did at least see Hiding say she doesn't agree with using those terms , even if in response to other terms
Of course I don't agree with it.

Using racism to combat racism is worse than useless. It lowers our position to their position.

This is quite clear in the thread. None of us are using racist language, but RR, rather than understanding that he was wrong or apologizing, is scrambling all kinds of dishonesty to make false claims against us - he, very stupidly, believes that if he can find one tiny thing wrong that we did, he is exonerated in his racism.

That's false.

Yes, he's misrepresenting me at every turn - but even if he were representing me honestly, and even if I was immoral and all that, he would still have to face up to his racism.

My errors - none of which have been pointed to by RR - cannot absolve RR of his immorality.

Woops. Went off on a tangent. No, certainly, using racist terms in any way is unjust, inaccurate and leads to dishonesty. There is no truth whatsoever in racism. It does me no good whatsoever to make such superficial and worthless slurs against you.

In fact, racism only ever belittles the racist. It does nothing for truth.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588863 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a file on your computer just for me? I feel honored.
No. I just went back and gathered all your racist claims. I'm not meticulous enough to make a file on anyone, and I don't care enough.

I only care about truth. And you outright lied, again. So I felt obligated to demonstrate for all that you were lying.

And I'm obsessive about honesty. So I won't stop beating a dead horse until the other party recognizes their error and apologizes.

You already know this.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#588864 Sep 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Impotent fraud.
Confession is good for the soul, wannabe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Web cam strip games? 8 min Hutch 209 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 559,779
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Rider on the Storm 776,023
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min DoMakeWorldPeaceI... 175,703
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 18 min scirocco 37,830
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Rick in Kansas 265,246
Sheriff Arpaio Predicts War on Police 22 min DoMakeWorldPeaceI... 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr mannibterf 441,787
More from around the web