Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#588859 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You indulge in assumption, too.
So I'm not surprised that you agree with the ole chap's drivel and lies.
No supporting evidence for your claims of his lies...not surprising from you, oh Mr. Dishonest Racist.

Some stable somewhere

#588860 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever someone may claim the origin in, today it is a racist term against Caucasians.
As everyone keeps telling me different definitions for this word, I'm just going to avoid it.

Thanks for the advice, Skom.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588861 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
"and beat the crap out of the guy who pushed you down"
Naw all you gotta do is grab one of those presure point and squeeze and it will do the trick every time and sure make a six foot man sit up and take notice and start hollering hey momma. LOL the wonder of it all.

Some stable somewhere

#588862 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I did at least see Hiding say she doesn't agree with using those terms , even if in response to other terms
Of course I don't agree with it.

Using racism to combat racism is worse than useless. It lowers our position to their position.

This is quite clear in the thread. None of us are using racist language, but RR, rather than understanding that he was wrong or apologizing, is scrambling all kinds of dishonesty to make false claims against us - he, very stupidly, believes that if he can find one tiny thing wrong that we did, he is exonerated in his racism.

That's false.

Yes, he's misrepresenting me at every turn - but even if he were representing me honestly, and even if I was immoral and all that, he would still have to face up to his racism.

My errors - none of which have been pointed to by RR - cannot absolve RR of his immorality.

Woops. Went off on a tangent. No, certainly, using racist terms in any way is unjust, inaccurate and leads to dishonesty. There is no truth whatsoever in racism. It does me no good whatsoever to make such superficial and worthless slurs against you.

In fact, racism only ever belittles the racist. It does nothing for truth.

Some stable somewhere

#588863 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a file on your computer just for me? I feel honored.
No. I just went back and gathered all your racist claims. I'm not meticulous enough to make a file on anyone, and I don't care enough.

I only care about truth. And you outright lied, again. So I felt obligated to demonstrate for all that you were lying.

And I'm obsessive about honesty. So I won't stop beating a dead horse until the other party recognizes their error and apologizes.

You already know this.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#588864 Sep 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Impotent fraud.
Confession is good for the soul, wannabe.

Some stable somewhere

#588865 Sep 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I never understood why calling me a cracker would be offensive.
Some black girls used to call people including me a cracker.
I never felt anything from it, I guess you have to be black to understand why you should be offended?
Look, it's my second language. You people have been giving me totally different definitions for this word.

I'm not going to use it, I'm just going to stay away from it. Clearly, it's a contentious, potentially racist word.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588866 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
As everyone keeps telling me different definitions for this word, I'm just going to avoid it.
Thanks for the advice, Skom.
You are welcome

Some stable somewhere

#588867 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologies, I thought you already knew.
Yes I used to spank my kids. But they're teenagers now, one is almost an adult. I haven't spanked them in a very long time. He uses the words "beat" and "abuse" to try and denigrate me and change "spanking your kids" to "beating your kids". It's dishonest and it's deceitful of him to do that. It's no surprise that he does, though.
As far as my "wifebeating" goes, I smacked my wife on the top of the head one time because she was biting me and that's all I could do to stop her. I didn't continue hitting her, I didn't throw over around, I didn't break her nose or anything that would have anything to do with "beating". It's also very dishonest and deceitful of him to do that. And that's no surprise, either.
My father spanked me. I don't consider him a child-beater.

If I was biting you, I'd expect you to smack me. If I was causing you to bleed, I'd expect the violence to amp up, and wouldn't hold it against you. At that point, I'd be expecting a serious fight.

Now, stop misrepresenting my positions and apologize.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588868 Sep 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw all you gotta do is grab one of those presure point and squeeze and it will do the trick every time and sure make a six foot man sit up and take notice and start hollering hey momma. LOL the wonder of it all.
Dare I ask which pressure points?
LOL

Yeah that would do the trick

:)

Fennario

#588869 Sep 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
With cameras everywhere, I would expect to see more of this.
With the advent of the ubiquitous movie camera, the incidence of miraculous sightings - UFOs, Bigfoot, apparitions of the Virgin and the Jesus and the like - has plummeted, while the incidence of FAIL sightings has skyrocketed.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#588870 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologies, I thought you already knew.
Yes I used to spank my kids. But they're teenagers now, one is almost an adult. I haven't spanked them in a very long time. He uses the words "beat" and "abuse" to try and denigrate me and change "spanking your kids" to "beating your kids". It's dishonest and it's deceitful of him to do that. It's no surprise that he does, though.
As far as my "wifebeating" goes, I smacked my wife on the top of the head one time because she was biting me and that's all I could do to stop her. I didn't continue hitting her, I didn't throw over around, I didn't break her nose or anything that would have anything to do with "beating". It's also very dishonest and deceitful of him to do that. And that's no surprise, either.
Dude.

The baby was six months old when you whacked it.

And you DID hit your wife.

That's child abuse and wife beating.

Some stable somewhere

#588871 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Sometimes, some physical response is required. If someone has locked down a bite grip ya gotta do something. You know human bites are considered worse than dog bites? My cousin got in a fight one time and when he hit the guy back he caught his tooth and it ripped open his hand it it got a nasty infection for months. In any case, yeah I would say smacking someone on the top of the head to try to get them to loosen a bite grip is well within reason
It's true. The human mouth is full of infection. If anyone attacks you, and you're losing and they are going to kill or maim you, bit them.

A 350 lb WWF wrestler walked into my martial art master's studio once - little man - and the wrestler asked "if I was holding you down, what would you do?"

My master said "I'd bit off your nipple. And if that didn't stop you, I'd start on the other one." He taught serious martial arts, not play kata.
I would say otherwise if i didn't think so
And spanking kids? So what? Its like swatting a puppy with a newspaper. It doesn't hurt them so much as it gets their attention and sometimes certain actions are too serious not to have negative reinforcement attached. I would have risked my life to save my dog if it ever came down to it but yeah I swatted the heck out out of him when he would do stuff like not listen and run into the street chasing a squirrel or something and almost get hit by a car. Some parents don't spank. Some do. Big deal either way is my opinion. Its not like its beating them
What a distortion
Spanking kids is no longer acceptable because adults sometimes lose control and take their frustrations out on the children. I'm mixed on this since I personally experienced it and feel the better for it, but personally am not capable of spanking.

Some stable somewhere

#588872 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot of people have a real hard time being open and honest unless they are being anonymous, like we are here.
Well, you do. That's for sure.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#588873 Sep 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be bragging. Why? You have that in common with a cat.
???
Was your mission of being on the billboard to affect...Christians?

oy!lol!

I no know how you look in mirror daily after knowing the dismal impotency of your presence on this fantasy site lol.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588874 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, did you miss me? I complete you, huh?
I turned my phone off and taught my 14-year-old son how to barbecue cheeseburgers. Then we, as a family, sat down and watched the new Star Trek movie that I just bought yesterday.
It's called "a life", Catch.
You should get one.
Barbecued cheeseburgers? Ewwwww. You...you...carnivore.

Was it Into the Darkness? Did you like it? I saw it at the theatre in 3D after a joint, so I thought it was awesome. I don't really remember the plot :) Something about Khan, right?

I saw the trailer for Robocop. It looks like a remake of the first one. It has Joel Kinnaman in it. I really like him in the AMC series "The Killing". Have you seen it?

I watched the season premiere of "Sons or Anarchy". It had Peter Weller as a guest star. Peter Weller was the original Robocop and was in Star Trek: Into the Darkness.

Some stable somewhere

#588875 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist humor, you might appreciate this one:
How do Orientals name their children?
They drop a spoon into a metal bowl.
"Ting!"
No. I don't appreciate it.

Fennario

#588876 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Now here's something you don't see with atheism:
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/Blog/2013/09/04/P...
Praise Jesus!

Nobody looks out for the little children like the Good Shepherd. Where would we be without a good god looking after us?

O holy! O so holy!

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#588877 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
But I have seen you make some really good posts
The problem IMO is you always have 2-3 people going after you at once
And the standard M.O. is to distort what you say or change the subject
So you end going in different directions, trying to explain stuff just to get it back on the original point, which is difficult to do when so many people are making a concentrated effort to change it
I would imagine a lot of people would have trouble expressing themselves as well as they could under such circumstances
BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Some stable somewhere

#588878 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you an apology.
But first you have to pay me back my tax money for your "elitist" education.
Go.
No, I do not have to pay you back at all. First, your dishonestly misrepresenting me has nothing to do whatsoever with which university I am affiliated. Your dishonesty is entirely upon your shoulders - and you're compounding it by attaching it to an institution of higher education.

Second, your top scholars choose me over American students. I contribute to your education system through teaching, presentations, and representing an American university through my scholarship, research and publications. Everything given to me as a scholar has been repaid, in full, as I participate in the global academic community.

Clearly you fail to understand how your actions are yours alone, and you are responsible for them. Additionally, you fail to understand how scholarship works and why it is important.

And you still owe me an apology.

(btw, I'm learning exactly what "fuckweasle" means, thanks to you)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,730
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 93,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min wade2 979,591
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min AussieBobby 286,135
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min kent 668,185
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 46,052
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr MUQ2 1,109
More from around the web