Comments
562,741 - 562,760 of 599,890 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#588665 Sep 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My house is what they call a craftsman house, lots of wood.
So I can throw as many stones as I want.
you forgot to tell that all holes are patch with dry horse s...mixed with dry grass-like cement
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#588666 Sep 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I failed , "you" were teaching.
not only failed but completly dumb,never restore this what you never got(brain)

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#588667 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Nano, youre the hottest gal on topix but this post aint necessarily so.
:p

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588668 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YES. They are filthy white trash scumbags. I have no sympathy for them, either.
I'm calling them filthy because of the way they don't clean up after themselves, NOT because of skin color.
I have made plenty of "right" choices that my childhood experiences would disagree with. I have answered that question twice now, please don't say I haven't answered you.
Don't you have a breed of "monkey" you could refer to them by?
Or is that jist for the one's you truly despise?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#588669 Sep 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What's not to like about Christianity?
You're a hoot, Whispers. That's what you are.
what I don't like about scums like you?????
You're a glut( after masturbation),
That's what you are>

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#588670 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You said you got clipped but I cant see your face, did you get your moneys worth? Im not referring to the phone number. Also , you said you were dealing with a twelve inch flacid cock on your job saying it must have made someone happy. How does a diminutive lesbian say such a thing, you equate size with degree of happy? Also you said you were very unfaithful to your ex lover. Does this mean you are a female chauvinist pig?
First of all, I don't have a Napoleon complex. I'm above average in height so I'm not sure why you called me napoleon girl.

Now then.
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You said you got clipped but I cant see your face, did you get your moneys worth? Im not referring to the phone number.
Yes, I got my hair trimmed. I think I got my money's worth. It was, after all, Great Clips. It was about $25 dollars including tip. If I had gone to an upscale salon, then I would not have gotten my money's worth but I could brag to people about how much money I wasted for a shampoo and the loss of an inch of hair. I don't do that.

The phone number was the best part of the deal ;)
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Also , you said you were dealing with a twelve inch flacid cock on your job saying it must have made someone happy. How does a diminutive lesbian say such a thing, you equate size with degree of happy?
I was obviously kidding about the 12 inch penis. If you've read enough of my posts, you would have known that. I'm a lesbian. I'm not exactly interested in a man's penis. Even less so, if possible, when I'm working. As stated above; I'm not diminutive.
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Also you said you were very unfaithful to your ex lover.
I had sex with a girl when I was in an exclusive relationship with another. Faith had nothing to do with it. I'm not even sure what "very unfaithful" means. It happened, I told her about it, she was "mildly" irate, she broke my iPod, threw my cactus at me, threatened to kill me in my sleep, stormed out and refuses to talk to me. Although, lately she has been drunk texting me.
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Does this mean you are a female chauvinist pig?
I don't know. It means I was a stupid bitch who would do just about anything to make it so it didn't happen.

Location hidden

#588671 Sep 11, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you do the same. But be honest this time..........
But...every guy on the internet is either a doctor or a lawyer and is hung something awful, dontcha know? ;)

Silly personas aside, some are absolutely crazy.

It's not exactly a secret who I'm alluding to, is it?:)

Location hidden

#588672 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a saying: "A drunk mind speaks a true heart".
Your words are proof of that.

Location hidden

#588673 Sep 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
How can we understand the road we travel. It is the Lord who directs our steps.
You can make many plans but the Lord's purpose will prevail.
I recall the bible also saying people have their own will.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#588674 Sep 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words are proof of that.
Hi Black Thunder, long time......you doing okay> By looking at the jist of all this craziness.....sounds like things have never changed. How long has it been? Close to six months? Lots have things have changed for me, been a crazy spring and summer. will have to tell you about it some time. will be back on soon, have a great night.

“All your bullets ricochet”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#588675 Sep 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Yet you just wrote:
"I pinched your tactic the last time Adam came back. Because I know if u call men like him a p00f, they will hit the roof! Mission accomplished.
I wouldn't say it to my mate who is gay."
So you wouldn't say 'fag' to someone you know would take it as an insult for purpose of insulting them even though it doesn't reflect how you actually feel about people who are gay but you would call someone a 'poof'?
I don't see the distinction
One word would be acceptable to say to a mate, but the other word is considered hate speech.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#588676 Sep 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I don't have a Napoleon complex. I'm above average in height so I'm not sure why you called me napoleon girl.
Now then.
<quoted text>
Yes, I got my hair trimmed. I think I got my money's worth. It was, after all, Great Clips. It was about $25 dollars including tip. If I had gone to an upscale salon, then I would not have gotten my money's worth but I could brag to people about how much money I wasted for a shampoo and the loss of an inch of hair. I don't do that.
The phone number was the best part of the deal ;)
<quoted text>
I was obviously kidding about the 12 inch penis. If you've read enough of my posts, you would have known that. I'm a lesbian. I'm not exactly interested in a man's penis. Even less so, if possible, when I'm working. As stated above; I'm not diminutive.
<quoted text>
I had sex with a girl when I was in an exclusive relationship with another. Faith had nothing to do with it. I'm not even sure what "very unfaithful" means. It happened, I told her about it, she was "mildly" irate, she broke my iPod, threw my cactus at me, threatened to kill me in my sleep, stormed out and refuses to talk to me. Although, lately she has been drunk texting me.
<quoted text>
I don't know. It means I was a stupid bitch who would do just about anything to make it so it didn't happen.
I didn't know you played the drums.

:)

The South Pole

#588677 Sep 11, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't either. It is often a tactic to expose a bigot.
That is why I make homosexual inquiries to homophobes. It exposes their hatred real fast.
Cool! Someone gets it.

Location hidden

#588678 Sep 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no hell, fool.
No even Coffey ends up in the borrowed Greek myth.
Duh.
Well I sure hope so...I sure don't wanna be locked up behind no "pearly gates" with some of these ingrates!

Location hidden

#588679 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction...
That's why I mostly try ta ignore yer azz.

The South Pole

#588680 Sep 11, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
That avatar is priceless.
I had a good LOL from it.
:D

Location hidden

#588681 Sep 11, 2013
lil whimpers wrote:
yuck yuck yuck
I hate dealing with filthy people.
Then change yer pampers once in a while....

Location hidden

#588683 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do, you incessantly yammer and yarf. Youre a trained topix atheist on meds. Fact. Really now, get a meaningful job and stop consorting with us racist cretins. I hope you start paying meaningful taxes so we can get our education money back. As unlikely as it may be, if you get married and start a family and end up in a good neighborhood, id like to see how you react when the rifff raff tries to get in. You are no doubt a bigot and hater in your own way. hypocrite
Here's one who failed the empathy test for abused children.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/rich...

But, considering who he is I'm sure he downplayed his own abuse because it was gay pedophilia and "perfectly natural" *genetically*. You should see his speech where he employs the excuse of prehistoric gay uncles as a reasonable source of a "gay gene" that he still hasn't proved exists.

The man says the craziest crap just to keep his name in the media.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#588684 Sep 11, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you played the drums.
:)
I promised Bongo I would answer his questions. He called me inscrutable. I thought he said unscrupulous. As it turns out, we're both right.

The South Pole

#588685 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who openly stated that blacks were hurting America. You called them all kinds of horrible names and you dare to tell me that I hate difference?
The only thing I hate is willful ignorance, lies and stupidity - and you have that in spades. You're lying now with your childish attack on my person.
You might be correct about my powerless, but I'll never be as naive, uninformed and unintelligent as you. I'll always be your intellectual better. You claim I live in an Ivory Tower - you don't even know what "Ivory Tower" means. What, you don't think people are academics? You don't think there's human interaction?
You and people like you are either stupid or liars. For you, we have to go with both. You're the racist who hates blacks - and I'm the one arguing against racism, yet here you go claiming I hate others. I don't care how much money you pretend to have, you're a childish, insecure cowardly and stupid man.
It's entertaining watching him shoot himself in the foot. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 538,930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min River Tam 732,925
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Eagle 12 226,338
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Charlie Sheen 257,985
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Clearwater 173,276
Appjoy invite code 41 min Jaws 44
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 42 min yon 2,423
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr EdmondWA 94,667
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••