And there you are being racist again.
Hire Catcher and sue me.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588833 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologies, I thought you already knew.
Yes I used to spank my kids. But they're teenagers now, one is almost an adult. I haven't spanked them in a very long time. He uses the words "beat" and "abuse" to try and denigrate me and change "spanking your kids" to "beating your kids". It's dishonest and it's deceitful of him to do that. It's no surprise that he does, though.
As far as my "wifebeating" goes, I smacked my wife on the top of the head one time because she was biting me and that's all I could do to stop her. I didn't continue hitting her, I didn't throw over around, I didn't break her nose or anything that would have anything to do with "beating". It's also very dishonest and deceitful of him to do that. And that's no surprise, either.
Getting bit hurts. A lot!

I have been very outspoken on the fact that a man should never hit a woman

But that has always been based on a scenario of a man being an aggressor. I would also include obviously a disproportionate response. Like a woman shoves a man so he knocks her down or she slaps him so he belts her in the face. Stuff like that

But women can be nuts. In college a friend of mine woke up to an ex-girlfriend literally trying to strangle him while he slept. Another was sitting on the couch watching tv when one cracked him over the head with a frying pan! Both were over assumed infidelities by the man. In one case it was true, in the other it wasn't. In the first instance he chucked her across the room and into a wall. I mean, what was he supposed to do? She was strangling him. The other, he said he wanted to punch her as he was bleeding all over the place but just literally threw her out of the house with her arm behind her back

Sometimes, some physical response is required. If someone has locked down a bite grip ya gotta do something. You know human bites are considered worse than dog bites? My cousin got in a fight one time and when he hit the guy back he caught his tooth and it ripped open his hand it it got a nasty infection for months. In any case, yeah I would say smacking someone on the top of the head to try to get them to loosen a bite grip is well within reason

I would say otherwise if i didn't think so

And spanking kids? So what? Its like swatting a puppy with a newspaper. It doesn't hurt them so much as it gets their attention and sometimes certain actions are too serious not to have negative reinforcement attached. I would have risked my life to save my dog if it ever came down to it but yeah I swatted the heck out out of him when he would do stuff like not listen and run into the street chasing a squirrel or something and almost get hit by a car. Some parents don't spank. Some do. Big deal either way is my opinion. Its not like its beating them

What a distortion

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588834 Sep 12, 2013
Lacez wrote:

Please bring up where I did.
I don't need to, you wrote it yourself in the next two sentences.
I stated that homosexuality occurs in nature, and is therefore natural. Not "dogs do it" like you claimed I said.
See?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#588835 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, like I said I can't make it any clearer to you.
Maybe if I told you in Japan talk...
bing dong wang lim Ning wang wing bu bu
kimi ha unko. sore dake. unko.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588836 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot of people have a real hard time being open and honest unless they are being anonymous, like we are here.
No doubt he'll slander and smash his friend well nobody knows who he's talking about or even who he is, but it's unlikely that he would ever do that in person.
He probably won't blame the person, he'll blame the church.
I mean, "one of the local churches".
Oh I have no doubt he sits across from whoever it is day after day and is polite and smiles

All the while assuming the worst about them despite seeing nothing but kindness

I mean, someone can't even say well maybe he exaggerated something because it is Topix like with the priest supposedly having a funeral for someone he believed was going to hell.

This was a situation nobody knew of but him that he thought of on his own. A person in his life who not only helps him out but is active in their local church. A person that by all accounts does service work out of the kindness of their heart and is someone trying to be a good person and live by their faith. And that is what he thinks of them

This is why I say the smoke he tries to blow up one or two Christians on Topix means nothing. He would assume the worse about them too. And he thinks they are stupid for being in an immoral religion that requires its participants to be delusional

He simply hates Christians. I think it coincided less with Topix like he claims and more with his move to Mexico. Once he became miserable, he looked for an outlet to feel better. Now Christians have been the scapegoat for him

Sad stuff really

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588837 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
kimi ha unko. sore dake. unko.
Racist humor, you might appreciate this one:

How do Orientals name their children?

They drop a spoon into a metal bowl.

"Ting!"

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#588838 Sep 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I recall the bible also saying people have their own will.
Free will? No you don't.

Some stable somewhere

#588839 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lacez did, specifically.
And many others push that argument.
You'll have to come to terms with that.
No, I won't. No one else on this thread understands the evolution of sexual behavior more than I. I'm the only one here who has contributed to the science of understanding sexuality in scholarship.

I'll be blunt: I don't give a rat's ass what a non-scientist claims about sex and sexuality. You have no voice in science, your opinions are immaterial. I hold an utterly elite viewpoint here. Just as you are the builder, and couldn't care less if some lay person told you how to build a house, where to put the drywall or whatever, I don't care what nonscientists think about the evolution of sexuality. No one here has put the effort into study and research that I have.

Yes, that's elitist. Science is elitist. If you don't have the training, you don't contribute to science. There's no two ways about it.

I would never trust a hairdresser to build my house, and you should never trust a nonscientist to inform you on a scientific position. If you do, that's a your problem thing and not a my problem thing.

You dishonestly represented my position.

You owe me an apology.

Some stable somewhere

#588840 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz I'm not manly-good at google searching topix posts...
And why is it important to you?
Ben Adam

Abington, PA

#588841 Sep 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! now you're a historian too? you and hidingfrom are experts in more disciplines than a nobel prize winner, and yet you have all this time to volunteer instruct us common folk; you truly are the mother theresas of the internet!;)
My diplomas and certifications have been publicly accessable here for months.

Yes, while you barely getting your GED I was getting college degrees in three subjects.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588842 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Getting bit hurts. A lot!
I have been very outspoken on the fact that a man should never hit a woman
But that has always been based on a scenario of a man being an aggressor. I would also include obviously a disproportionate response. Like a woman shoves a man so he knocks her down or she slaps him so he belts her in the face. Stuff like that
But women can be nuts. In college a friend of mine woke up to an ex-girlfriend literally trying to strangle him while he slept. Another was sitting on the couch watching tv when one cracked him over the head with a frying pan! Both were over assumed infidelities by the man. In one case it was true, in the other it wasn't. In the first instance he chucked her across the room and into a wall. I mean, what was he supposed to do? She was strangling him. The other, he said he wanted to punch her as he was bleeding all over the place but just literally threw her out of the house with her arm behind her back
Sometimes, some physical response is required. If someone has locked down a bite grip ya gotta do something. You know human bites are considered worse than dog bites? My cousin got in a fight one time and when he hit the guy back he caught his tooth and it ripped open his hand it it got a nasty infection for months. In any case, yeah I would say smacking someone on the top of the head to try to get them to loosen a bite grip is well within reason
I would say otherwise if i didn't think so
And spanking kids? So what? Its like swatting a puppy with a newspaper. It doesn't hurt them so much as it gets their attention and sometimes certain actions are too serious not to have negative reinforcement attached. I would have risked my life to save my dog if it ever came down to it but yeah I swatted the heck out out of him when he would do stuff like not listen and run into the street chasing a squirrel or something and almost get hit by a car. Some parents don't spank. Some do. Big deal either way is my opinion. Its not like its beating them
What a distortion
Well thought out, well articulated and well written. As usual.

I wish I had the ability to better put thoughts to words like you (and others) have.

I'm just not smart enough for that.

Some stable somewhere

#588843 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lacez did, specifically.
And many others push that argument.
You'll have to come to terms with that.
You claimed I said it.

You outright lied about that.

You claimed Scar also made that argument. He did not.

You outright lied about that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588844 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I won't. No one else on this thread understands the evolution of sexual behavior more than I. I'm the only one here who has contributed to the science of understanding sexuality in scholarship.
I'll be blunt: I don't give a rat's ass what a non-scientist claims about sex and sexuality. You have no voice in science, your opinions are immaterial. I hold an utterly elite viewpoint here. Just as you are the builder, and couldn't care less if some lay person told you how to build a house, where to put the drywall or whatever, I don't care what nonscientists think about the evolution of sexuality. No one here has put the effort into study and research that I have.
Yes, that's elitist. Science is elitist. If you don't have the training, you don't contribute to science. There's no two ways about it.
I would never trust a hairdresser to build my house, and you should never trust a nonscientist to inform you on a scientific position. If you do, that's a your problem thing and not a my problem thing.
You dishonestly represented my position.
You owe me an apology.
I'll give you an apology.

But first you have to pay me back my tax money for your "elitist" education.

Go.

Some stable somewhere

#588845 Sep 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed
Quite a few people said how is it unnatural since it occurs with all other animal species and the only group to have a problem with it is humans
I have seen people twist your exchanges for a while now. Going off on ridiculous tangents about how Golden Retrievers are bred, as if that has anything to do with the point being made about titles or subsets within an overall classification
We see this issue different in a lot of ways and i generally try not to get into it in general. But their dishonest tactics are getting tiresome to watch
Stop right there, Skom. I very patiently explained the phylogenetics of same sex sexual behavior and I only referred to primates.

Don't you dare accuse me of being dishonest here - RiversideRacist directly misrepresented my position when he claimed I used dogs as an example. That's an outright lie.

I would never used dogs as an example. They're not primates, and primate examples abound. They've been modified through artificial selection, so they're not useful as an example of "natural categories" anyways.

I won't have your accusation that I've been dishonest when I inform you and RR how sex and sexuality works in biology. I won't have it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#588846 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is it important to you?
It's not important, I was mocking scar.

Yesterday he told me to put my "man panties" on and do my own google search.

So I replied in kind.

Apparently, scar is more manly at google searches than I.

Some stable somewhere

#588847 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because you're afraid of the cold, hard truth.
I'm afraid that you're dishonest?

No, not at all. I just find it repugnant, pathetic and weak.

Some stable somewhere

#588848 Sep 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you leave bruises when you smacked the little woman?
Better be careful, your own kids may call 911 on you.
When I lived in the USA, I had to call 911 because of the child abuse going on next door.

I yelled at them to stop many times. They didn't.

It's a terrible, terrible thing hearing children crying out for help when their own parents are beating them.

Some stable somewhere

#588849 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah....
If cracker means boring or lazy, you say it's an ok racist term.
WTF?
You don't get to preach any more anti-racism crap. You are yourself a racist.
You dishonestly mispresented me, again. You are a natural liar.

You purposefully edited this part of my post out:

"I was told earlier that "cracker" is a racist comment for "white person." I'm kind of confused on that point, but if it is, I don't agree with fighting racism with racism. Sorry. It just makes us like them and ends up justifying their use of racist terms."

RR, you are a racist, lying scumbag. Human waste.

Some stable somewhere

#588850 Sep 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hiding is intimately familiar with that knowledge....
You don't know the first thing about education after grade 12, so who cares what you think about PhD programs?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#588851 Sep 12, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
The US does not spend a lot of money helping people abroad. The money it spends overseas is largely funneled back into the USA.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you do not know what the fk you are talking about.
http://www.octogenariansblog.com/global-pover...
As usual, skank, it is you talking out of your ass. What you offered as evidence of American largess - the Global Poverty Act - was a bill that never became law. It's an example of the opposite of what you were arguing :

"The Global Poverty Act was a bill in the U.S. Congress ... promoting the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goal of reducing by one-half the proportion of people worldwide, between 1990 and 2015, who live on less than $1 per day. This would require the United States to add 0.7 percent of the U.S. gross national product (23 billion to 98 billion a year) to its overall spending on Humanitarian Aid ... It was never scheduled for a vote on the Senate floor, however, and died at the end of the session."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Poverty_A...

This is what you bring to the table, and why I call you a wannabe - a poseur - trying to run with the big dogs, but really all hat and no cattle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 min Johnny 464
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 52 min Is this True 47,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 692,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 990,677
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 11 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
More from around the web