<quoted text>
Well said. I agree. Thanks!
:)

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#588570 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> 1. The meaning that I was trying to import is that your degree is of dubious usefulness . Drs lawyers engineers etc are far more useful and in demand. There are many (useless) degreed persons waiting tables. 2. Your lying to inflame or confabulating. I never said "America" re read, miss dissembler. I was speaking about specific people in a specific area and it was the truth.
1. You don't even know what I do, Bongo. You have such poor understanding of anything outside your field, you might as well be making stuff up.

2. I worked in the restaurant business for a quite a while. Did everything, even helped a restaurant get back on its feet. No stranger to that! It's kind of enjoyable, waiting tables. It's behind me, now, though.

3. What am I lying about? Your words? Let's review them, and we'll see who's lying:
Bongo wrote:
Africans et al are expensive to society here.
Oh, so "society here" is not where you live, not America?

Oops. Guess you are the one lying.

Throughout your repulsive hate speech below, you generalize to all blacks. "Their economy..." "...in their race." etc.

You are now a liar and a racist. Well done. Not sure where else you can sink to - keep trying, though! Add some more hideous behavior to your already impressive list of "achievements."
Their economy is largely crack prostitution and hip hop. They seem to have a "stick in their craw" that prevents them from working harder and conforming more. There is a big breakdown of family in their race. In the past ive done millions of dollars worth of govt. contracts installing modular homes for them as it was cheaper then rent and motels. Except for a few, they were ungratefull and these homes quickly became filthy. They wont even bring the garbadge out to the curb where its picked up free, rather its strewn around the property. They could, if they wanted to, discipline themselves and be accepted by the "hedgemony". If you don't develop skills and attitude to get a better job you have to try to be happy, accepting your lot. Theyre not. If theyre bitter about reparations etc they need to realize they have done so much damage they would have to give it all back plus more. I advocate a charging lien on any reparations if ever awarded. I judge a man by his words and actions. Im able to tell you whos driving a certain car and who lives in a certain house and who has a loving home with a mom and dad.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588571 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The US does not spend a lot of money helping people abroad. The money it spends overseas is largely funneled back into the USA.
What business does your brother run? Is it a small business? I think those ones bear the brunt of the taxes - the larger ones can avoid them.
I was thinking more about some of the wars

And yeah he is a small business owner

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#588572 Sep 11, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to pick up a fresh supply of "irony meters", because the Purfesir just broke another one.
You chased your wife and daughter away and never paid a dime of support.
You were banned from Topix for stalking women and threatening violence to posters.

Yes, I was a far better father than you by abandoning my daughter.
Your family would have been better off if you died years ago.
The world will be a nicer place when you finally do.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#588573 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The US does not spend a lot of money helping people abroad. The money it spends overseas is largely funneled back into the USA.
What business does your brother run? Is it a small business? I think those ones bear the brunt of the taxes - the larger ones can avoid them.
how many time we will inform you ,to depart from here without of any consequences in your private wicked communist life from Seoul?

just flush your s...away together with you,
there is nothing to do for you here among american free happy and most rich people living in great obama paradise called USA

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#588574 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
It was Scar who informed me of the potential lurkers here. It's possible I've always underestimated the importance of Topix, but I just can't see this forum reaching large readership.
We don't need to reach a large audience. We're a very small part of a very large and growing swarm of people. This secularizing trend is an organic movement, not planned or contrived. The death of the church is the natural result of the information age. Nobody needs to do anything except what comes naturally - communicate.

Most of us will only influence or be influenced by a handful of nearest neighbors. That's what a wave looks like at the scale of water molecules. The molecules all just sort of seem to move in the same general direction for no apparent reason at that scale, each pulling and being pulled by the relatively small cluster of nearest neighbors.

Those with any history on Topix have watched two or three dozen people inhabiting the same information space grow. You're one of them. You're not the same atheist you were two years ago. You become visibly disgusted, now, for example. You didn't express that originally.

Nor is Catcher the same Internet persona. He's moved in the same direction as you - more unwilling to countenance the outrageous without a strong,repudiation.

Nor Happy Lesbo, nor Scaritual, nor Tide, nor many others that I could name. They/we've all changed in our demeanor, all more or less in the same direction, gently influencing one another. And we influence the people in our physical space. Just a few, and just a little.

But when the tendency is always in the same direction - being more outraged at the church and less willing to call it good - there's a cultural transformation, right? But all you see here in these threads are a few molecules. Don't trouble yourself about how many people you touch.

Fennario

#588575 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Book, book, book!
Thanks, but nothing's changed in that department. I'm happy with life as it is. That seems like work. I'm satisfied to limit my sphere to one Topix thread and a few of the people around me. I just got back from an atheist meeting an hour ago. We traded information - opinions, insights, anecdotes, whatever. It's enough.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
That said, some of the ideas I'm working on for future papers I developed here - I was able to use my replies to very ignorant people to more accurately and simply explain my viewpoints on interesting issues (such as species, speciation, malaria and enculturation). So, that's a positive. In some ways, this place is like a diary :)
It's a great laboratory for observing. It's an amazing tool for looking at something not otherwise visible. You could interview people professionally, but probably not like you can here - for months, and through a gamut of situations and expressed opinions.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#588576 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
RR was asking for a post of Catcher's that RR is currently misrepresenting. RR wants to beat Catcher over the head with it and, because RR doesn't remember what's in the post, he's misrepresenting what Catcher wrote.
Not unusual for our little racist to misrepresent people.
I am sure he remembers it. These self proclaimed "Christian" scumbags will lie and think no one remembers or will never bring posts forward. Then when they do get brought forward they will ignore them and continue to lie.

Remember their motto is: "Lie for Jesus, Hate for Jesus!"

These are the kinds of people that burned heretics, lynched blacks and gassed Jews.

Although they call themselves "Christians", they are as far removed from Jesus as the Sun is from Pluto.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#588577 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
If true, I think Scar is ok with that. I am, too. I'm perfectly fine not being an arborist. I'm additionally happy with not being a lepidopterologist, though I find the field fascinating.
Yeah, that.

I started on a response detailing why certification offered me nothing other than a title, since I work from personal references and word of mouth, primarily. Reputation and results are worth more here than any title can offer. This is the South.

Then I decided, meh, it's Bongo.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#588578 Sep 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need to reach a large audience. We're a very small part of a very large and growing swarm of people. This secularizing trend is an organic movement, not planned or contrived. The death of the church is the natural result of the information age. Nobody needs to do anything except what comes naturally - communicate.
Most of us will only influence or be influenced by a handful of nearest neighbors. That's what a wave looks like at the scale of water molecules. The molecules all just sort of seem to move in the same general direction for no apparent reason at that scale, each pulling and being pulled by the relatively small cluster of nearest neighbors.
Those with any history on Topix have watched two or three dozen people inhabiting the same information space grow. You're one of them. You're not the same atheist you were two years ago. You become visibly disgusted, now, for example. You didn't express that originally.
Nor is Catcher the same Internet persona. He's moved in the same direction as you - more unwilling to countenance the outrageous without a strong,repudiation.
Nor Happy Lesbo, nor Scaritual, nor Tide, nor many others that I could name. They/we've all changed in our demeanor, all more or less in the same direction, gently influencing one another. And we influence the people in our physical space. Just a few, and just a little.
But when the tendency is always in the same direction - being more outraged at the church and less willing to call it good - there's a cultural transformation, right? But all you see here in these threads are a few molecules. Don't trouble yourself about how many people you touch.
your farts only influence reduction of insects,cockroaches,and stinks from your latrine-toilet without of flushing water.

you frenny are stupid,beliving in self narcism that you idiot influence cyber trolls by your f.....BS and ideologies of Stalin,Lenin and Pol Pot

he heeeeeeeeeeeee
threads,moleculew,don't worry, don't trouble yourselves....etc,olecules cu;tura; transformation from capitalist to be commuinst

he heeeeeeeee only you got own delightful pleasure beliving your Cyber ghost s......

so great idiots only can this country produce as jerks,jokes, and worthless creature of this earth?

go take shovel,buy ticket on the moon and dig holes on the moon,
it is same effort like your cyber cretinism believing that you change minds and culture of cyber kids posting around like lunatics,and drug addicts
Bongo

Farmingdale, NY

#588579 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You don't even know what I do, Bongo.
<quoted text>
Yes I do, you incessantly yammer and yarf. Youre a trained topix atheist on meds. Fact. Really now, get a meaningful job and stop consorting with us racist cretins. I hope you start paying meaningful taxes so we can get our education money back. As unlikely as it may be, if you get married and start a family and end up in a good neighborhood, id like to see how you react when the rifff raff tries to get in. You are no doubt a bigot and hater in your own way. hypocrite
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#588580 Sep 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but nothing's changed in that department. I'm happy with life as it is. That seems like work. I'm satisfied to limit my sphere to one Topix thread and a few of the people around me. I just got back from an atheist meeting an hour ago. We traded information - opinions, insights, anecdotes, whatever. It's enough.
<quoted text>
It's a great laboratory for observing. It's an amazing tool for looking at something not otherwise visible. You could interview people professionally, but probably not like you can here - for months, and through a gamut of situations and expressed opinions.
try to interview your dr Shrink
he is waiting for your interviews,insights,anegdotes, opinions,
and how many drugs you sniff everyday before posting this crap??

truly
you have not guts to interview dr Shrink ,because you are coward,dimwit, ignorant, and bigot-just summa summarum great CYBER IDIOT?
Bongo

Farmingdale, NY

#588581 Sep 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that.
I started on a response detailing why certification offered me nothing other than a title, since I work from personal references and word of mouth, primarily. Reputation and results are worth more here than any title can offer. This is the South.
Then I decided, meh, it's Bongo.
So youre not a certified arborist. filthy scum. Do you feel that your little answer helped you save face? hypocrite and typical topix atheist.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#588583 Sep 11, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You were banned from Topix for stalking women and threatening violence to posters.
friend
RA 10000 times threat me, try to ban all the time past 2 years, insult all those who departed from wicked christianity, mock,and try to align his wickendess lately with me to be his frenny,
I can not handle this poor RA scum living from electronic pump only to insults and mocking others

have good night old pal,atheist, and not saved poor creature-but I like you mister DO DO ping pong

“Love much, trust none”

There

#588584 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do, you incessantly yammer and yarf......
Satan would like to thank you for lying and hating in Jesus' name.

You are a fine Christian!

Brag on God!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#588585 Sep 11, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I doubt anyone posting here is under age you hate filled words and post are of note. This week a 12 year old girl killed herself because a coward or coward posted hate to her online. May you answer for every bit of it when you stand before God.

Mom of Lakeland girl found dead: Daughter was cyberbullied, killed self

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/girl-12-r...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#588586 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do, you incessantly yammer and yarf. Youre a trained topix atheist on meds. Fact. Really now, get a meaningful job and stop consorting with us racist cretins. I hope you start paying meaningful taxes so we can get our education money back. As unlikely as it may be, if you get married and start a family and end up in a good neighborhood, id like to see how you react when the rifff raff tries to get in. You are no doubt a bigot and hater in your own way. hypocrite
agree with you
HFY poster posts from North Korea Seoul- means he/she is wicked hater commuinst hates american customs,Society,and american system?

we in Washington DC are able to know who is who on those cyber spaces

Fennario

#588587 Sep 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
If it was true that he or any other of these fake atheists on here that want to do their part to promote "change in western culture" or do they part to "bring down Christianity" how come they come here everyday?... He is an Idiot.
How lucky. I just answered that in my last post. I just defined what doing my part was. The same as everybody else's: whatever I'm moved to do. This is enough.

The "cause" thing is spin from you and the other Dimwit, who are also becoming more alike under one another's influence. And you spin well together. It's like improv.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#588588 Sep 11, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan would like to thank you for lying and hating in Jesus' name.
You are a fine Christian!
Brag on God!
Again I just have pity for you.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#588589 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
Yes I do, you incessantly yammer and yarf. Youre a trained topix atheist on meds. Fact.
I'm unfortunately not on meds right now, scumbag.
Really now, get a meaningful job and stop consorting with us racist cretins.
Truth!
I hope you start paying meaningful taxes so we can get our education money back.
Who said I'll work in your country?
As unlikely as it may be, if you get married and start a family and end up in a good neighborhood, id like to see how you react when the rifff raff tries to get in. You are no doubt a bigot and hater in your own way. hypocrite
Wow, I can't even imagine being as racist and defensive as you are now.

Pardon me? "...good neighborhood...rifff raff (sic)..."?

Sorry, baby, I'm not a bigot or a hater. That's you projecting yourself onto me. Stop doing that, it's gross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min BenAdam 794,289
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min lovewithin 39,653
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min marge 567,655
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min AN NFL FAN 120,654
what's app me (+44) 07475470860 27 min crazy rob 2
Is Tv Evangelist Joyce Meyer really a woman tra... (Oct '10) 1 hr Satan can preach ... 153
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,337
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Rick in Kansas 513
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr RiccardoFire 97,439
More from around the web