Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#588546 Sep 11, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you do the same. But be honest this time..........
My trusty assistant, Double Fine, will be glad to take your inquiry.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#588547 Sep 11, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He's 14 and you didn't buy him a guitar ?
You suck as a father.
lil whimpers

United States

#588548 Sep 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
How can we understand the road we travel. It is the Lord who directs our steps.
You can make many plans but the Lord's purpose will prevail.
I have a copy of the Master Plan.

Page 681 is very interesting for the two of us.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588549 Sep 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My trusty assistant, Double Fine, will be glad to take your inquiry.
What do you need an assistant for? The bathhouses don't come with luffas?

:)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#588550 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Scar. Maybe he's used to arguing with people who have strong memory and reasoning issues?
hahaa... Yeah.

You know sometimes, and it's been like this ever since RR started posting, I'll read a response he's given and think ..

"WTF?...Did he really just try to use that as an argument?"

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#588551 Sep 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you leave along with nano.
Scat.
?? I not advocating for anyone to leave the billboard. No one here is writing anything that affects me in any way.

The only thing going on with disagreeing writings on here is writers playing a game, and the way to score is to respond to another writing to make points.

To me, Video games are cool lol.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#588552 Sep 11, 2013
< taps glass >
trifecta1 wrote:
'it aint necessarily so' is the perfect subject for studying how people create they own reality on the internet. And how when they create that reality, bends their mind to the point...where they believes they are pulling anyone into their made up reality.
Thank you for sharing your perceptions.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#588553 Sep 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> interesting
Well it's an ideology I certainly agree with
The fight from the masses to garner rights from the elite is a long and fascinating one. Well worth looking into - a lot on the frightening side, though. Once you start learning about rules in the past, you can't help but think "should we expect differently today?"
Gary

United States

#588554 Sep 11, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He's 14 and you didn't buy him a guitar ?
You suck as a father.
His kid is either a big Squidword fan or is planning on turning the clarinet into a bong.

No, but seriously, I'm happy when any parent encourages their children to learn new things. Some of the most dependable mail clerks in the country are accomplished clarinetists.

Really though, it's a tough job avoiding all that hot pussy that guitar players get.

Okay okay, I'm just being mean.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#588555 Sep 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>?? I not advocating for anyone to leave the billboard. No one here is writing anything that affects me in any way.
The only thing going on with disagreeing writings on here is writers playing a game, and the way to score is to respond to another writing to make points.
To me, Video games are cool lol.
No one here is writing anything that affects me in any way.

Really?
Bongo

Massapequa, NY

#588556 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The last sentence has no meaning.
<quoted text>
You directly claimed that Africans were hurting America and then went on a tirade about how lazy and terrible they were. I can pull the post up, if you like.
Why don't you show your posts on blacks to your best friend and ask him if you worded it correctly? See how much he appreciates your words.
He would be the first one to tell you how the behavior hurts the race. Hfy, despite your hate of uneducated , well to do, and people who don't agree with you as your arrogant avatar motto glaringly displays, im still fond of you. I really hope your degree is a useful one.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588557 Sep 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaa... Yeah.
You know sometimes, and it's been like this ever since RR started posting, I'll read a response he's given and think ..
"WTF?...Did he really just try to use that as an argument?"
I'm rapidly losing interest in bothering to read most of what he writes. No pay-off. I could probably cycle through old arguments, just repost them randomly to his posts - that might be fun :)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#588558 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the post and I could find it if I wanted. Why is it important to you? Why can't you find it?
Don't bother. Even if you bring the post forward he will ignore it and call you a liar.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#588559 Sep 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No one here is writing anything that affects me in any way.
Really?
No. Well..maybe a Christian writing to me about Christianity is a writing that [may] affect me.

But Unbelievers/Non Christians...the only reason I respond to the writings of a unbeliever or non christian is to criticize or correct them for either lying about real world facts, being a fake azz atheist,...or in the category of "when I feel like it"

The writings on unbelievers on here...I respond to it as a game. And probably it's the same vice versa. Writings of unbelievers on here, can't affect me because your beliefs are Inferior.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588560 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The fight from the masses to garner rights from the elite is a long and fascinating one. Well worth looking into - a lot on the frightening side, though. Once you start learning about rules in the past, you can't help but think "should we expect differently today?"
Yeah it would be depressing to think we are going backwards.

On a whole I think society is moving in the right direction

And I get how tough economic times can make the freeloading sting a little bit more

Although be sues I have always considered that just the cost of doing business to make sure people that deserve the help get it so its never bothered me too much. But I do get it. They tax the crap out of my brothers business which can leave one wondering why they even bothered to play by the rules.

I dunno, sometimes the ideology simplifies things past the point of bring realistic. Or maybe even fair. But I do think being a society means looking out for our weakest and most dependent members.

I have to believe there is room enough to find a middle ground that people can agree on. It would probably help if we spent a few less hundreds of billions in overseas issues when our own people at home are in need

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#588561 Sep 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
< taps glass >
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your perceptions.
Anytime, a pleasure.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#588562 Sep 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it would be depressing to think we are going backwards.
On a whole I think society is moving in the right direction
And I get how tough economic times can make the freeloading sting a little bit more
Although be sues I have always considered that just the cost of doing business to make sure people that deserve the help get it so its never bothered me too much. But I do get it. They tax the crap out of my brothers business which can leave one wondering why they even bothered to play by the rules.
I dunno, sometimes the ideology simplifies things past the point of bring realistic. Or maybe even fair. But I do think being a society means looking out for our weakest and most dependent members.
I have to believe there is room enough to find a middle ground that people can agree on. It would probably help if we spent a few less hundreds of billions in overseas issues when our own people at home are in need
Well said. I agree. Thanks!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#588563 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> He would be the first one to tell you how the behavior hurts the race. Hfy, despite your hate of uneducated , well to do, and people who don't agree with you as your arrogant avatar motto glaringly displays, im still fond of you. I really hope your degree is a useful one.
I don't hate "uneducated, well to do" people, Bongo. That's quite a leap.

Rather, I have little respect for people who write trash like this:
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Africans et al are expensive to society here. Their economy is largely crack prostitution and hip hop. They seem to have a "stick in their craw" that prevents them from working harder and conforming more. There is a big breakdown of family in their race. In the past ive done millions of dollars worth of govt. contracts installing modular homes for them as it was cheaper then rent and motels. Except for a few, they were ungratefull and these homes quickly became filthy. They wont even bring the garbadge out to the curb where its picked up free, rather its strewn around the property. They could, if they wanted to, discipline themselves and be accepted by the "hedgemony". If you don't develop skills and attitude to get a better job you have to try to be happy, accepting your lot. Theyre not. If theyre bitter about reparations etc they need to realize they have done so much damage they would have to give it all back plus more. I advocate a charging lien on any reparations if ever awarded. I judge a man by his words and actions. Im able to tell you whos driving a certain car and who lives in a certain house and who has a loving home with a mom and dad.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#588564 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm rapidly losing interest in bothering to read most of what he writes. No pay-off. I could probably cycle through old arguments, just repost them randomly to his posts - that might be fun :)
o)

(mhmmm)
Bongo

Massapequa, NY

#588565 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The last sentence has no meaning.
<quoted text>
You directly claimed that Africans were hurting America and then went on a tirade about how lazy and terrible they were. I can pull the post up, if you like.
Why don't you show your posts on blacks to your best friend and ask him if you worded it correctly? See how much he appreciates your words.
1. The meaning that I was trying to import is that your degree is of dubious usefulness . Drs lawyers engineers etc are far more useful and in demand. There are many (useless) degreed persons waiting tables. 2. Your lying to inflame or confabulating. I never said "America" re read, miss dissembler. I was speaking about specific people in a specific area and it was the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Dave Nelson 841,895
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 591,410
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 4,816
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 100,221
www.accountnow.com activate - Account Now Activate (Jan '13) 9 min Jessica Elaine Ra... 2
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 29 min Ricky F 24,099
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min stemaxgizmo 271,484
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web