Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty simple, Scar. All the unbelievers are not racists, with a smattering of the Christians. Maybe half?
Yeah, from what I've observed so far, about 5 Christians on this thread have made comments saying they aren't racist and I accept that.

Not surprisingly, they are the people who I think try to be "good Christians".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it lots. We've played this game, you and I, before. I find the post and then you write "oh, I didn't remember."
And you've played this game with IANS, where you accused him of something and he asked you to back that up via linking the post - and your response was not to do it,'cause your words were good enough for you.
So, whatever RR. You made that claim that blacks are lazy and "criminal minded" multiple times. Deny it all you want, it's common knowledge on this thread now, racist.
Ah. I see your misunderstanding now.

I say something about "those people" while talking about black criminals or drug addicts and you assume that "those people" means all black people.

That is not what I mean.

I never implied that all blacks are criminals. I would never imply something like that, that's stupid and that's ignorant. Even I know that.

It is your misunderstanding and it is your assumption that's causing this argument. I can't make myself any clearer than this:

When I wrote "those people" I was referring to the black criminals we were talking about, not all black people.
Bongo

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how much money you pretend to have,.
Yes you do, you talk incessantly about it. You also incessantly talk about your disdain for people that aren't educated like "YOU" . Rethink the worthless motto on your avatar , you really are delusional, likely consistent with your mental problems requiring powerful meds. By the way, I learned at the age of 24 how to "use" the educated. They have always worked for me. Lawyers, engineers, surveyors, architects and Mds. They actually have a useful degree, yours is dubious. I also have always earned more then they do without half the effort. You hate different people, is that something you achieved or were ascribed?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<RiversideRedneck> "I'm a teeny bit racist and misogynistic but hit fits me anduh I like it, anduh robble, robble, robble...them dang old word jumbles...hyuk, hyuk, what I wasuh meaning was ..dur, dur, dur... GOLDEN RETRIEVERS! "
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So...your understanding of biology is so impoverished that you're pretending we're just like dogs.
I'd be embarrassed of you if you were my father.
Hell, I'm embarrassed for him and don't even know him.

Okay, I'm not that embarrassed for him, he could remove his ignorance with just a bit of effort.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
It was only yesterday dingus.
You shouldn't be starting the buck'isms for at least a day.
"The numbers are against them.
It's unlikely that anyone would be able to convince me that the reason there are so many black criminals is because of society.
People CHOOSE their own way".
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Thank you. You made my argument for me.

Likely unwittingly.

What I wrote there just goes to show you that I was talking about black criminals and that I think they are not criminals because of society but because of the choices they've made.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that you don't live in squalor. You're an unskilled, artless laborer living alone. I can easily picture your hovel and neighborhood:
Your apartment is littered with food, there is garbage on your floor, there is no art except maybe something cheap and tacky, you have dirty dishes in the sink, your place has three or four ashtrays full of butts at any time and smells like it, your bed is unmade and the sheets are grey, you bought your furniture used and it has stains from things giving birth on it, nobody but you would get into your bathtub, and your refrigerator has nothing in it but cheap domestic beer, aging condiments, and individually wrapped slices of American "cheese."
That's how single factory workers live.
And I'm sure that I know what your car looks like, too.
Single factory workers live great

In comparison, its like you live in a third world country

Oh wait! Not "like". You actually do!

LOL

But hey, it's Wednesday. You are closing in on your weekly $25 meal. That's something at least right?

If you like I can send you some pesos so you can order an extra desert since it is "to die for"

But you may not get them until next year. I don't know how long it takes to send money Donkey Express

~snicker

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
A very decent one at that.
Thanks Scar :)
Thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
I am so grateful that I have so many paid sick days to take.
There it is, folks.

A "university educated professor" that cares more about not teaching in school than teaching in school. So long as he gets paid for nothing.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That sucks. That right there is exactly the type of political correctness I will not and cannot follow.
I mean, seriously. You can't fart sideways in the wind nowadays without "offending" somebody. It's ridiculous and it has to stop.
Your comment about the chainsaw was about safety, not about ridiculing a person with only one leg. You owed no apology and you should not feel sorry.
I've already explained my comment to Annie.

You can read it if you like or you can keep talking about something that you don't understand. Your choice.

@Annie. I apologise again for making an inconsiderate comment about your post. I knew your meaning but I'm too impulsive to not comment. It's my fault and only mine.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, honey. You didn't offend me.
Hi, I'm River.
Have we met?
:-)
Understand that almost everything I say is a joke. Not always good jokes. Not always funny jokes but jokes nonetheless.
WARNING !!! NOT A JOKE: I think you're awesome :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
That avatar is priceless.
My kids love that pic. When I showed it to my 17-year-old son a few days ago, he said "Awww, look.... Gandalf likes hello kitty...."

LMAO

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
You're a scared little twerp.
Lemme rewrite it just for you.
I only and always post under one screen name. RR.
I can't make it any simpler for you.
If you don't believe me, I'll show you my shocked face.

Liar, you posted as a Hick too. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowardly racist, are you claiming that having depression - a biological disorder - is morally wrong?
And, no, I both earn money and pay taxes.
If I'm arrogant with regards to you, it's because you are beneath me. You're a racist. You despise education, yet covet it. And you're stupid. Haven't seen you make a cogent argument or state a critically thought out position yet.
Your attacks on my person don't bother me, Bongo. I know who you are, and I am laughing at how impotent and pathetic you are, as a person.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
it's because you are beneath me
Regular or reverse cowgirl?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you worried yo are not a christian
Why can't "yo" produce a properly structured sentence, Mr Intellect?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Redneck.
I never said anything about intriguing conversation.
If you claim I did, show me.
You could at least be truthful, don't you think?
Hey Catch.

You said something along those lines.

You know you did, you praised karl as a fellow "intellectual".

You could try being truthful, can't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
an educated intellectual, every thing you are not.
So It shall remain, unless I loose my mind as I become aged and become damaged enough for religion.
You are not educated. You are definitely not an educated intellectual. Your writing style and prose is proof of that. You're just an out of touch Canadian that's trying desperately to be seen as a "smart guy".

You fail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>take your time, "it aint necessarily so" AINT going nowhere LOL. He is a Slave and is now just conditioned to take his daily azz whuppings writings from me you and others.
LOL

Yeah that's for sure!

He isn't going anywhere! He will be here convincing himself his "meat-space" life is anywhere close to his Internet fantasies.

I bet he is dressed up in a superhero cape and running around his 100 square-foot patch of dirt he calls home! He's anti-Christian man. The Mexican super hero who poses as a cowardly dork in real life but online is kicking nads and bitch-slapping Christians while riding the crest of his tidal wave!

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Youre bobbing and weaving to avoid explaining your arrogance. Your house, the one you don't own, is ramshackle, is it not? Not fitting for such a highminded elitist. You really don't fight racism, you use it for an excuse as you feel like a lesser person, fitting since a cow is worth more than a young female in your part of the world. You only know what you rotely learned, you haven't got any skin in the game yet. You just denigrated Nano , you trash, you take meds! My last year of education was 15 years old honey, and you will never come near to my achievments. Impressed by education, I just sent my fourth child off to an ivy league college and I support a relative at NYU. Yes im impressed. You say that like its a dirty word, you filth. Money, youre impressed for sure. The only one doing the talking (yammering) at dinner would be highminded you, afterwards (sex) the man always says to you, uuuggghh get out.
lol

Calling a spade a spade? Oh! You insensitive bigot and other stuff.

Good call.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already explained my comment to Annie.
You can read it if you like or you can keep talking about something that you don't understand. Your choice.
@Annie. I apologise again for making an inconsiderate comment about your post. I knew your meaning but I'm too impulsive to not comment. It's my fault and only mine.
<quoted text>
Im glad I got to see those posts

They made me smile

I should have known that's how it went

:)

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Catch.
You said something along those lines.
You know you did, you praised karl as a fellow "intellectual".
You could try being truthful, can't you?
You're the filthy liar.

You even put "intriguing conversation" in quotes, and you've had an hour to find what you quoted, and you can't.

Now you talk about "something along those lines."

And you say I praised karl for being a fellow "intellectual," again in quotes. You won't find that either.

You are a liar, Redneck.

And a wife abuser and an admitted baby beater too.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it lots. We've played this game, you and I, before. I find the post and then you write "oh, I didn't remember."
And you've played this game with IANS, where you accused him of something and he asked you to back that up via linking the post - and your response was not to do it,'cause your words were good enough for you.
So, whatever RR. You made that claim that blacks are lazy and "criminal minded" multiple times. Deny it all you want, it's common knowledge on this thread now, racist.
RiversideRacist is now struggling to get the genie back into the bottle.

I had a trawl back at the monkey comments, the touching story of his white pride tee shirt and his definition of racism and how he has now "come out" as a racist.

...all the way up to where the panic sets because he knows he's said too much in and he tries to deny everything blaming his father and grandfather...he wasn't born a racist he was raised a racist...but blacks are born hardwired for crime.

The semantics and word games will start soon as the wild attempts at deflection fail miserably.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 562,481 - 562,500 of599,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••