Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#588382 Sep 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already explained my comment to Annie.
You can read it if you like or you can keep talking about something that you don't understand. Your choice.
@Annie. I apologise again for making an inconsiderate comment about your post. I knew your meaning but I'm too impulsive to not comment. It's my fault and only mine.
<quoted text>
Im glad I got to see those posts

They made me smile

I should have known that's how it went

:)

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

#588383 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Catch.
You said something along those lines.
You know you did, you praised karl as a fellow "intellectual".
You could try being truthful, can't you?
You're the filthy liar.

You even put "intriguing conversation" in quotes, and you've had an hour to find what you quoted, and you can't.

Now you talk about "something along those lines."

And you say I praised karl for being a fellow "intellectual," again in quotes. You won't find that either.

You are a liar, Redneck.

And a wife abuser and an admitted baby beater too.

Since: May 11

UK

#588384 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it lots. We've played this game, you and I, before. I find the post and then you write "oh, I didn't remember."
And you've played this game with IANS, where you accused him of something and he asked you to back that up via linking the post - and your response was not to do it,'cause your words were good enough for you.
So, whatever RR. You made that claim that blacks are lazy and "criminal minded" multiple times. Deny it all you want, it's common knowledge on this thread now, racist.
RiversideRacist is now struggling to get the genie back into the bottle.

I had a trawl back at the monkey comments, the touching story of his white pride tee shirt and his definition of racism and how he has now "come out" as a racist.

...all the way up to where the panic sets because he knows he's said too much in and he tries to deny everything blaming his father and grandfather...he wasn't born a racist he was raised a racist...but blacks are born hardwired for crime.

The semantics and word games will start soon as the wild attempts at deflection fail miserably.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#588385 Sep 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't need to apologize to me.
I need to apologize to you.
I made light of your anxiety and I'm sorry.
I have anger issues and I deal with things by attacking what's only real to me. I tilt at windmills.
I'm trying to get better.
Dont worry about it. the anxiety is ALMOST a thing of the past. I just confront it and life now, head on.

Tilting at windmills ehh.....

Just remember its alot easier to have friends then enemies........
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#588386 Sep 11, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HFN, hope all is going well with you and yours.
Rather hypocritical for the Purfesir to say that you saying that "no one you've known think that way" wasn't valid. Yet he did the exact same thing when he said "he formed his opinion because of what he observed of people he knew".
He's saying what you observed isn't valid yet what he's observed is.
Typical atheist double standard I'd say.
Have a great day. God bless.
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HFN, hope all is going well with you and yours.
Rather hypocritical for the Purfesir to say that you saying that "no one you've known think that way" wasn't valid. Yet he did the exact same thing when he said "he formed his opinion because of what he observed of people he knew".
He's saying what you observed isn't valid yet what he's observed is.
Typical atheist double standard I'd say.
Have a great day. God bless.
Hey RA,
Good to see you :)
I see what you are saying and agree that unless he has seen unbelievers in the USA put in camps and gassed his is no more proof than mine. But I think he thought I was saying that because I had not seen it it was not so. I can see where he might think that is what I meant, I have argued on here before with him and others. He is use to me arguing. That is not what I meant though I really want to know how common that train of thought might be. If it is all that wide spread and not just a few, I want to know. I feel that some would like to see Christians wiped out but that the majorities donít feel like that.

God bless you RA
HFN

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#588387 Sep 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Yeah that's for sure!
He isn't going anywhere! He will be here convincing himself his "meat-space" life is anywhere close to his Internet fantasies.
I bet he is dressed up in a superhero cape and running around his 100 square-foot patch of dirt he calls home! He's anti-Christian man. The Mexican super hero who poses as a cowardly dork in real life but online is kicking nads and bitch-slapping Christians while riding the crest of his tidal wave!
LOL
oy!lol! Yosemite in mexico with his horse and buggy hunting for crissians:

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture/617960/yo...

ROFLMBO!

UK

#588388 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this sentence, strangely it fits me nicely.
"Racism really isn't about you celebrating who you are or being proud of who you are, it's about celebrating that you aren't others"
Just keep in mind that I'm not looking for your sympathy or your approval. Like Popeye said, I am what I am and that's all that I am.
I'm sure we all have a few sentences which fit you nicely nazi boy.

...unashamedly racist? Well kudos to you.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#588389 Sep 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever express the same sentiments about white people not expressing gratitude for free education and roads?
Bingo!

UK

#588390 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've recently "come out" with my bigotry.
It's a very liberating feeling.
Praise God!
I'd like to say you've also recently come out as a prat but you did that with your first post.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#588391 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Like you said, I don't consider it ignorance. So far, I've talked about those three kids that beat up the other kids, all the blacks in prisons and jails, and the filthy blacks in HUD housing and free housing, etc.
None of that is ignorance, that's just knowledge. As bongo put it, it's calling a spade a spade.
scaritual wrote:

No, it's ignorance to think that humans that you have no basis for to assume are different
Bullshit. My life, the people I've known and the stories I've read and seen is basis enough to tell me that humans are not all alike, hence; different.
- and it's genetically proven that there is no difference -
Hey, that's great. I didn't bring up genetics. Why are you?
are worse than others based upon some antiquated notion that a skin color somehow causes people to be inclined towards attitudes that are a product of brain function.
That's great, too. Because I never made the calim that people are inclined to anything because of skin color.
You are ignorant in your assumptions within your racism.
You are ignorant in your assumptions.
I notice you also added included a racial slur in your post above, too.
Which one? "filthy blacks"? Would it better better if I wrote "filthy people"?

Curious.... You never once have given IANS a hard time for writing "filthy Christians".. Is it because he's on "your side"?

Location hidden

#588392 Sep 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You can feign innocence all you like.
You're a racist.
Yes, I am. But I'm not a supremecist.

Deal with it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#588393 Sep 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No it does not forbid interracial marriage. Or more specifically inter-ethnic marriage. At least not on the basis of race or ethnicity. People mistakenly point to Leviticus 19:19 where it talks about not letting your cattle breed with other cattle. But the distinction was not the race but rather the religious beliefs other races held during that time.
A verse that makes this clearer is:
Deuteronomy 7:3-4
3 kYou shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4 for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. lThen the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.
Like most of the Bible, that has been interpreted differently. Usually to justify segregation based on race, ethnicity and beliefs.

Today it is used to divide Christianity, Catholics only marry Catholics, Baptists marry Baptists, Jews marry Jews, etc.

There are a few denominations that are open to interdenominational marriages but not many.

Although no longer racist, it is still bigotry.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#588394 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is exactly what I mean.
"You don't have to be politically correct"
"Nobody is forcing you to be politically correct"
"You can say what you want to say"
"But if you do say what you want to say, be careful"
That's the problem I have with political correctness. That's why I pride myself on being politically incorrect, because I have (and I value) my freedom of speech. Being politically incorrect has served me well my entire life.
There you have it...the same freedom of speech that allows you to say it...allows those who oppose it to speak up.

Your freedom of speech is more limited by your faith than it will ever be by man. Think about it RR.

Location hidden

#588395 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So...your understanding of biology is so impoverished that you're pretending we're just like dogs.
I'd be embarrassed of you if you were my father.
scaritual wrote:
Hell, I'm embarrassed for him and don't even know him.
Okay, I'm not that embarrassed for him, he could remove his ignorance with just a bit of effort.
OMG the hypocrasy in your camp is off the charts. You'll argue that homosexuality is natural and use the excuse that "dogs do it, too" but if I say "people don't call a Golden Retriever a dog, they call it a Golden Retriever" y'all are all of a sudden like "We're NOT like dogs!"

And you are now embarassed by it....

“Love much, trust none”

There

#588396 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> The working welfare , a great goal to aspire to ehh ol yeller? What should a person who cant do anything do? teach! lol
Nope. A sick working person with a great profession that includes benefits.

Even if I have to take my disability pension I will be better off than most people in the USA.

God surely loves me!

Location hidden

#588397 Sep 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you posted as a Hick too. LOL
Oh ya. Shit.

OK, two screen names. RiversideRedneck and RiversideHick.

You got me.

I'm caught.

Location hidden

#588398 Sep 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I've already explained my comment to Annie.
You can read it if you like or you can keep talking about something that you don't understand. Your choice.
I read it. Now, at least. I didn't follow along with all the missed posts from last night.

Apologies.

Good on you.
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

#588399 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Catch.
You said something along those lines.
You know you did, you praised karl as a fellow "intellectual".
You could try being truthful, can't you?
I Remember Catcher saying it. Guaranteed Snarl has it framed on his wall, we can ask him for the exact words.

Location hidden

#588400 Sep 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
You're the filthy liar.
You even put "intriguing conversation" in quotes, and you've had an hour to find what you quoted, and you can't.
Now you talk about "something along those lines."
And you say I praised karl for being a fellow "intellectual," again in quotes. You won't find that either.
You are a liar, Redneck.
And a wife abuser and an admitted baby beater too.
Did you or did you not acknowledge karl44 as being a good conversationalist? Or something along those lines?

Be prepared to tell the truth....

If you can...

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#588401 Sep 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>take your time, "it aint necessarily so" AINT going nowhere LOL. He is a Slave and is now just conditioned to take his daily azz whuppings writings from me you and others.
Said the Junebug to the brick wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min MUQ1 259,115
Like Lincoln and FDR, Obama faces nation in cri... (Nov '08) 9 min Swedenforever 41
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Catcher1 738,574
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Oxbow 542,018
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 36,859
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 95,412
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Student 38,687
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••