Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a member of any supremecy group.
Nor would I ever be.
I'm gonna guess the "Wizard" reference in your SN wasn't meant to imply anything ether, eh?

You don't have to be a member of some organization or group in order to support the actions, philosophy or agenda of aid organization or group.

Which is what you do when you support any racism at all, even if it's your own "special" brand of racism.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Happy B-day my friend, may you have many more.:)
Thanks Aura.....

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Drinking? Ok I admit you are the entertainment....sorry.
You set yourself up to be the victim.
GN I know how tired you are.
Especially of me.
Oh you're off to bed?

Sweet dreams(of Iceman and Maverick no doubt).

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Its like a step up from reality tv

A small step!

Hey Lucy
Last time I watched 'reality' tv, Ben won on Aus big brother.
This is a little better, no bum dance.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>He is a Joke! He claim he want to move to Mexico to get away from all the religious symbols from the U.S...and he move to Mexico?? oy!lol!!
He is a Fraud. People that want to move from a country that culture is religious move to more secular nations such as what's in Europe, not Mexico where over 80% of the population is religious.
That Clown "AINT" no Doctor. His mind is just too small and infantile. His reasoning illogical and Weak. Too inferior and insecure to walk away from religion, too Stupid to be an atheist.
Its time to call the white coats!

I just saw him say he is a better Christian

Seriously how ignorant would someone have to be about the Bible to think being an unbeliever could make anyone more of a Christian?

Then add to it he is one of the biggest Christian bigots on Topix!

But it shows how he truly can convince himself of anything!

They used to do a skit on Saturday Night Live where this crazy chick tries to one-up everyone no matter how preposterous and blatantly untrue. Mind you the actress knew she was playing a role! Poor iansy believes it, despite living in a third world country. Again. The "meat-space" makes more sense now!
Bongo

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that about me, you're assuming. I've fought my whole adult life with racism, not only within myself but also in my community, the tv, movies, internet, etc. I've actually calmed it down a whole bunch the past 20 years. I've made good friends with several black guys and one of my best friends was Mexican. We're not friends now only because he moved back to Mexico about 2 years ago. He was a good friend, I miss him.
When I was young, I'd fight with anybody over just about anything. I've fought blacks because they were black, Mexicans because they were Mexican and whites because they were white. I'm not that way anymore.
I'm working on it, but it's harder to fight off than you think.
I can respect a guy who calls a spade a spade. I cant respect these atheist phonies especially the ones who are so bigoted against those who haven't spent time in a university. They hate us because we're different.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou art assuredly nucking futz!
And then some!
I make Patton Proud!

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I actually find you my whipping boy , since you don't mind ...lol OK I apologize for 10 seconds.
I actually enjoy agreeing with you on so many things LOL!
You make my day, It's all in Jest you know?
Oh absolutely no apology required.

It really is no effort besting you, you'll do until an intellect arrives.
Bongo

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet machismo? LOL
Pitiful.
Charrington ol chap, Ive not seen any mesmerizing posts by you, at least not yet. Obama got a nobel prize and he wasn't mesmerizing as you.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people don't like me, HFN.
Most people see me as sullen, gloomy even creepy.
My dog likes me. He thinks I'm the coolest thing that was ever born. He walks with me, rides in my truck and if he thinks I'm being threatened, he will try to eat your head.
Life is funny, is it not?
I like you RT. Iím getting to know you better and I like you. I wonder what is real and what is a game sometimes but if it is your real your heart that Iím now beginning to see it looks good

Why do you think that most people see you as sullen, gloomy and creepy? RT I would pay more attention to what my dog thinks, they have good instincts. As I got older I cared less and less what others thought. It is one of the perks of my growing older.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I paid more in taxes than your gross, little man. I've spent more traveling the world than you'll earn in a lifetime. And I've spent more on art than you will on food and rent.
Shouldn't you be stocking shelves, little man?
Hahahaha

Suuuure you did!

That's why in the prime of your practice you had to commit insurance fraud over $300 to avoid a late fee

That's why you talked up a $25 meal

That's why you live in a third world country!

I think I may take it easy in you for a bit. This is just sad. I mean you had to know as soon as you posted that it was a fantasy even you could pretend to believe

Of course you could just lay off the trolling and the hate and actually have normal discussions. But you won't. Not because this is an important issue to you. You didn't even care before Topix. But it's because your life sucks so bad that unless you can feel superior to anything you are left with "meat space" and all that cones with it.

Still, a lot of people that came here to bash have scaled way back or rarely even get involved. Hey after a year, my goodness, about time right? That people can actually stop trolling? Why not give it a shot Ians

Or are you like Karl who literally wouldn't even know where to begin if he wasn't trolling? You may even surprise yourself and find it makes life in "meat space" better
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
I think shrinky is constipated...that and is OCD concerning my breasts.
Okay...off to bed.
LOL Being constipated could make a person grumpy.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Charrington ol chap, Ive not seen any mesmerizing posts by you, at least not yet. Obama got a nobel prize and he wasn't mesmerizing as you.
Thanks for the input...I will give your assessment the all the weight it deserves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve-O doesn't control any of my relationships here....He and I have had words (like everyone on here)....He knows when I have something to say to him I will say it....I have become quieter lately because of all the bickering. But If I have something to say....I will say it FYI
Indeed

Everything is always in the open between us.

We have never had to sugarcoat or avoid. I'm sure you'd post anything you had to say and know I'd do the same. I have never asked you why you are friends with LeLe

Saw its your birthday

Hope it is a great one!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
not everyone who says that they have Jesus in their heart... or says that they are a Christian... is one.
Why would a non-Christian lie about that? To nail a Christian chick? What fraction of people do you suppose are lying about believing in Jesus?

What fraction of people claiming be atheists do you suppose are really theists lying about it?

Virtually everybody claiming to be a Christian is one.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
This post is directed to Christians...or at least those who can discuss it without getting in to a pissing contest. I would like an honest discussion.
I have been on this thread for a few years now...racism comes in to the conversation from time to time. Each time it seems to come from...not saying always...but often from a Christian.
DR Reality...racists words toward Lawlest...DR shrinky is constantly spewing his racism...now RR. There have been others...
I just find it disturbing...a religion that claims to be based on "love"...
I would honestly like a view point from "the other side"...does it disturb you as much...do you think that it is somehow biblical...
I know that we have members here that are not "white"...not that I am totally either...I would like to know how that makes you feel when you read the words of your fellow Christians...degrading you so.
I find it abhorrible...unsettling...and truly uncomfortable with the words that are spoken here at times.
Just curious as to how some of you feel.
I have an opinion that relates to your questions or observations, but I'll hold that opinion until I see what the Christian element on the thread offers.

I'm interested to see what occurs.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Christ taught Love.
Not very well, apparently.

Christ isn't here to teach anybody anything. The teachers are clergy and parents. Love is taught by example. Christians are taught to hate. Look at the racism, homophobia, and atheophobia in this thread. What's "Christ" doing about it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the trailer it seems like a remake of the original. It looks pretty cool, it's on YouTube, check it out.
I only go to the theaters for big hits, like Star Wars or avatar. I took a chance a few years ago, me and the kids went to the theater to see Beowulf and I was thoroughly impressed by that movie. It's hard to justify the cost just to go see a movie. Tickets alone for three people is $45. And there's a good chance you're going to get some snacks, there's another $45. Most of the time I prefer to wait for it to come out on-demand with AT&T or the dvd on Redbox.
Robocop is not a movie I would go to the theater and pay that hundred dollars to see.
But Thor 2? I think we're going to go to the theater to see that one.
I really liked the first one

I waited a whine to see it though. Some if the Marvel movies have been great. But especially earlier attempts like at Hulk, The Punisher, Captain Anerica, etc stunk

And for some reason I was just convinced Thor would be a movie they would have a hard time doing right. I was really surprised when I finally decided to check it out how good it was

Looking forward to the next one

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh absolutely no apology required.
It really is no effort besting you, you'll do until an intellect arrives.
Oh I know , But that's why I pick the dumbest ones out to pick on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's just a game"
~ Alice
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

670 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 720,571
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min StarC 532,840
PROOF that homosexuality is 'of the devil'!!! 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
'Married at First Sight' 5 min yon 24
Last Word + 2 6 min My Name Is ----- 103
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 8 min girl uk 16 233
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 36,520
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 256,529
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr lisw 172,402
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••