|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the input...I will give your assessment the all the weight it deserves.
How British of you. Have you considered a brits got talent audition, I hear they have good "make up people" to help with appearance. Happy mesmerizing, lol

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the input...I will give your assessment the all the weight it deserves.
Please don't sit on Bongo , you will squish him!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah. Early indoctrination and a conditioned reflex.
Much is now made clearer.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
(...) It's strange, even though I dislike my own racism, I still sort of embrace it. I can't explain that, but that's just the way I am.
Ignorance is often held onto tenaciously, since to you, it isn't seen as ignorance but a valid form of personal knowledge, and eliminating that ignorance would mean you have to admit that you were indeed ignorant.

Eliminating ignorance in yourself is not a bad thing, and doing that is one of the best things you can do for yourself and more importantly, benefits the world.
Bongo

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the racism, homophobia, and atheophobia in this thread. What's "Christ" doing about it?
What should he do? These things can be valid concerns.for and against. What about the extreme bigotry , academic elitism, and vitriol expressed by the non believers? The ivory tower that the likes of hfy live in is repulsive.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I did a little improv at a nudist colony.
I had to imagine everyone in their underwear.
I'm glad you didn't say clown shoes.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha
Suuuure you did!
That's why in the prime of your practice you had to commit insurance fraud over $300 to avoid a late fee
That's why you talked up a $25 meal
That's why you live in a third world country!
I think I may take it easy in you for a bit. This is just sad. I mean you had to know as soon as you posted that it was a fantasy even you could pretend to believe
Of course you could just lay off the trolling and the hate and actually have normal discussions. But you won't. Not because this is an important issue to you. You didn't even care before Topix. But it's because your life sucks so bad that unless you can feel superior to anything you are left with "meat space" and all that cones with it.
Still, a lot of people that came here to bash have scaled way back or rarely even get involved. Hey after a year, my goodness, about time right? That people can actually stop trolling? Why not give it a shot Ians
Or are you like Karl who literally wouldn't even know where to begin if he wasn't trolling? You may even surprise yourself and find it makes life in "meat space" better
Just for the sake of argument say he did. I've known people with money and find it of much note that certain people seem to need to brag on themselves. It proves without a doubt that this would is filled with people that have money and zero class. And for that that deny Christ I really do hope they enjoy it here and now. Thinking rich man and Lazarus. I'm out. Take care.
Bongo

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We despise you for being liars and hypocrites. Your alleged religion has nothing to do with it.
Youre being dishonest saying that.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
You live in a third world country
I live very well in a beautiful place with a woman that loves me.

You live alone in Detroit working nights in a factory.

< Snicker >
Skombolis wrote:
You got caught lying making up emails just to post for validation.
Liar
Skombolis wrote:
You saw yourself as the leader of your little movement
Liar

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
I'm a Mexican poodle?
Don't flatter yourself. You only look like one. Now get up on your hinds and hop for us.
Skombolis wrote:
And I saw your post about kicking my nads.
If you're looking for them, check your throat.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> What should he do? These things can be valid concerns.for and against. What about the extreme bigotry , academic elitism, and vitriol expressed by the non believers? The ivory tower that the likes of hfy live in is repulsive.
You are a wonderful liar for Christ!

Brag on God!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

The Screacher, by TwB

"Here is the answer!", the Screacher proclaimed,
head slowly turning, a finger well aimed,
atop Holy Hill, so recently named,
a hollow stone circle aligned with the sun,
when the onlookers onlooked it surprised everyone.

"Don't be alarmed!", the Screacher assured,
"The blindness will pass, if immediately cured,
here is the answer, that I have procured,
but supplies are quite limited just so you know,
believe in my power, it's pay as you go."

"If you are too poor", the Screacher appealed,
"then you may assist to see that others are healed,
tell all your friends of the truth I revealed,
curing the blind is only the start,
much more you will receive for playing your part."

Many believed and so eagerly payed,
many saw wisdom in what was displayed,
many saw power, some were afraid,
many gave money to the Screacher that day,
many did not know what they were giving away.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the sake of argument say he did. I've known people with money and find it of much note that certain people seem to need to brag on themselves. It proves without a doubt that this would is filled with people that have money and zero class. And for that that deny Christ I really do hope they enjoy it here and now. Thinking rich man and Lazarus. I'm out. Take care.
"Lie for Jesus!"

Brag on God!

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
First I want to thank you for responding in the tone that my questions were intended.
I love this quote by MLK...
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
I grew up in an area that was racist. You didn't really hear a lot said but that was mainly because it was an area that was probably around 95% "white". I didn't hear it in my home so I had no idea that there was as much racism as there was at the time until I was old enough to leave home...got out into the real world. I was astonished.
I am still always astonished when I hear it...
You said...
"I think I've come to the point of being pretty numb to it on Topix".
That is the point QU...you shouldn't have to numb yourself to it...it shouldn't happen at all.
I had more to say but ran out of room...I did not want to shorten your post...I think it was worth a repeat.
You're welcome Annie. Thanks for your heart-felt question earlier. It's a triumph that you rose above racism coming from whichever area you are from.

As far as being numb to it... Not that I haven't said anything about it in the past - but now I simply scroll past most of those kind of posts. I recognize that even though this Topix.. that I'm tired of arguing.

I'm about to take a planned Topix break here shortly as my 70-day stint on Topix is just about up. So perhaps in part, this is why I don't find a need to dwell on it too much as I'm about to wrap things up this time around.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
In America while dating a hot girl 12 years younger than me
Liar. Hot girls aren't interested in felons, addicts, factory workers, or people with no wealth and no prospect of any, let alone all in one package. You have nothing to offer a woman.
Skombolis wrote:
If we ever get married I will guarantee I will do better by her than a third world country.
Look around you, Dimwit.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>Youre being dishonest saying that.
Thank you for being a fine liar for Christ!

Brag on God!

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
you are making fun of what you used to say!
I'm mocking you, ma nizzle. Fo shizzle! You so hip.

LOL.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter to the soul whether you go to church at all?
it somewhat matters.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Detroit?
What a piece of crap city. Enjoy.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did then he clearly didn't anticipate done things between that and retirement.

But I agree that money isn't even in the top 5 indicators IMO when it comes to happiness

1) God
2) Family
3) Friends
4) Health
5) Relationship

It's helps give us more time to do things we care about and with people we care about. But without those things it doesn't mean much

Had he not accused his priest of stealing his church donations and bragged about how quitting the faith allowed him to retire early I never would have pointed out where he retired to

But I definitely hear what you are saying

(T) Peace

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the Bible was wrong:
"...so shall the Son of man be three days and THREE NIGHTS in the heart of the earth" (Mt 12:40)
It is too bad Christians don't understand Judaism. There is a simple explanation for the discrepancy but your church has lied about it for 1700 years.
It is hilarious that almost any Jew knows it but barely a single Christian in almost two millennia.
Good evening professor.. please share your views.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••