Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#588142 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.
Personas?
Lol
There is only one me. RR. Dave & Buck are other people, not personas.
Panic much?
the panic is projected from you psyche.

Please note the language and remember that the poster <RR> is pedantic in the extreme.

"There is only one me." <full stop!! > of course there is only one me, when the reference is to the real world person who is posting all the socks.

"There is only one me." <full stop!! >

RR. Dave & Buck are other people not personas. note that he is disavowing RR.

and

Is it only me, or is he claiming to know a great deal about the posters "Dave" & "Buck" we need remember that when "buck" posted there was no "riverside anything" (NO RR).

He claims to know what he cannot, unless he already knew before his persona existed.

and let us keep in mind that if "Dave Nelson" or "Riverside ..." we are dealing with probably the least honest person on these threads.

Location hidden

#588143 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.
Personas?
Lol
There is only one me. RR. Dave & Buck are other people, not personas.
Panic much?
the panic is projected from you psyche.

Please note the language and remember that the poster <RR> is pedantic in the extreme.

"There is only one me." <full stop!! > of course there is only one me, when the reference is to the real world person who is posting all the socks.

"There is only one me." <full stop!! >

"RR. Dave & Buck are other people not personas."

Also note that he is disavowing RR.

and

Is it only me, or is he claiming to know a great deal about the posters "Dave" & "Buck" we need remember that when "buck" posted there was no "riverside anything" (NO RR).

He claims to know what he cannot, unless he already knew before his persona existed.

and let us keep in mind that if "Dave Nelson" or "Riverside ..." we are dealing with probably the least honest person on these threads.

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#588144 Sep 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I know , But that's why I pick the dumbest ones out to pick on.
Ahhh the old, "I know you are but what am I". Did your mind ever leave the schoolyard?

Nottingham, UK

#588145 Sep 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NiUyJzVZHLAXX
Like you would recognize it if you saw it?!!!
LMAO well I certainly don't see it now.

Location hidden

#588146 Sep 11, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>And btw, my bad... I posted this because someone mentioned earlier that Jesus wasn't in the tomb for 3 days. I didn't reply directly because I didn't feel like arguin'... Same thing about the post on "Emmanuel" which I sent earlier.
jesus (according to the bible) was in the tomb less than 48 hrs.

His name is never shown as "emmanuel" (in the bible)

there is apologetic for both biblical errors, if you have any patience for cheap excuses.

Location hidden

#588147 Sep 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. I've already written that my racism comes from my childhood experiences, mostly from my mom's dad and from my own dad.
But they were much, much, much worse than I am. My grandpa wouldn't have anything to do with anybody black or Mexican, nothing at all. For a reason I'll never know, he hated them. My dad didn't hate them, but he really didn't want anything to do with them. All my childhood, all I heard was "black this"" Mexican that" over and over and over again.
It's strange, even though I dislike my own racism, I still sort of embrace it. I can't explain that, but that's just the way I am.
your parent and grand parent are disgusting little men with little vision, no wonder they embraced christianity.

which one did you say took his living from the church collection plate?

Nottingham, UK

#588148 Sep 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> How British of you. Have you considered a brits got talent audition, I hear they have good "make up people" to help with appearance. Happy mesmerizing, lol
I heard you werent a bad looking chap...at 300yrds...through night vision goggles...wearing your S10...with a sack on your head......you know the usual precautions.

Location hidden

#588149 Sep 11, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I did a little improv at a nudist colony.
I had to imagine everyone in their underwear.
now there has to be the definition of well-adjusted

comfortable, while nude on stage with the crows laughing.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#588150 Sep 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Le_le.
I wash away the bad stuff. I wear gloves and an apron.
I lift up penises and scrotums. I part labia majora and labia minora and I rinse away the bad stuff. Then I flip them over and start again but I apologize at every step and I talk.
There was this one dude, I won't say his name but I bet his flaccid penis was at least 12 inches long.
I said, "Dude, you made some people happy, didn't you?"
It's death. It's a job.
Make the most of it.
All in a day's work...interesting.

I should call you Pluto, who was the Roman god of the dead. Also known as Hades, but his kingdom was not as hellish as the Xtian version.
http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/grecoroman...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto_ (mythology)
http://dante.udallas.edu/DallasDiocese/Italy%...

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#588151 Sep 11, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
LuciFur
*helpless laughter*
Well...the first thing I thought of with that name was a black cat. Lots of fur and purrs.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#588152 Sep 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...So you would be one that wouldn't go to the movie...
Did you ever see "Girl Interrupted" with With Winona Ryder, Angelina Jolie, Whoopi Goldberg, Brittany Murphy?.
I find the Human Pschye very interesting.....
Yeah, I did. It made me cynical about the mental health system they had back in the 60s - or anytime.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#588153 Sep 11, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey let's create a new race, we can call them "Criminals", their chldren will be criminals too, we can make them live in criminal neighbourhoods. They can sit at the back of the bus and have their own public toilets and drinking fountains we could even use them to make money for us.
We can make the criminals manufacture office furniture and car registration numbers for no wages and we can sell them to the government at a profit. Who says slavery is gone LOL.
...but some criminals are white...Shite!
They are probably tainted with the blood of a criminal race anyway.
LMFAO
Seriously though...the tea baggers would employ you in a heartbeat with your views, you could lose the next US Presidential election singlehandedly for the repukes if they employed you as a speech writer.
Ahh, but criminals can give birth to law abiding citizens...sometimes. The history of my country being a case in point.
:D

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#588154 Sep 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
When I worked with behavioral children...I had a diverse group...every color of skin...nationality...socioecon omic background. They were very diverse in their behavior but they all shared something in common...they were lacking something in their lives.
I posted this quote to Qu but I will again...
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. MLK
Thanks for your response LW.
Yes...and what a great man he was.

Nottingham, UK

#588155 Sep 11, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, but criminals can give birth to law abiding citizens...sometimes. The history of my country being a case in point.
:D
Oh no...didn't you read the previous comments?

Criminality is hardwired into certain "races". The racial demographic of the US prison population proves it dontchaknow.

I mean the majority of people in US jails aren't white therefore whites have a lesser tendancy to be criminals, it goes without saying. A christian told me...why would he lie? LMFAO

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#588156 Sep 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....Why you going to buy that wine for me?...LOL
((*L-))
Many happy returns, Epi.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#588157 Sep 11, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Like King George ?
ROFLMAO
You don;t know UK history very well.
Ja, ja, the Hanoverian kings.

George I couldn't even spreche Englisch.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#588158 Sep 11, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the sources, Jesus was on the cross for a maximum of six hours and in the tomb for a maximum of 36 hours.
All the "days" apologetics are for is to "prove" the Bible is perfect... a fools quest at best IMHO.
Theologically, Christians are taught to believe only in a book. I find it sad that without "proving" the book is "perfect" they lose faith in God and Jesus.
To me that is like joining Al'Queda if the Declaration of Independence has a spelling error.
All I can say is...If we get 3 days off work for a long weekend, we get to sleep in longer than Jesus did in the tomb.

Nottingham, UK

#588159 Sep 11, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja, ja, the Hanoverian kings.
George I couldn't even spreche Englisch.
Well we now have a half Saxe Coberg-Gotha, half Bowes-Lyon who married a Greek how very British they are....

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#588160 Sep 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as RR's religious views, I've always taken that from the mythic perspective and the religious discussions are, for myself, more to example the folly of the "myth mind" seen in theism.
I find faith supported religious beliefs interesting in that each individual one is a complete construct, in each individual. To me that is fascinating.
The racism RR evidences is something different, but still related to the same concept.
It(racism) is a faith supported belief, too.
Racism is, to me, a serious subject that the world could do without, and eclipses deity beliefs in the damage that it does to humanity, compared to religion, in my opinion. But there is a very fine line there separating the damages each cause and the severity of those damages and those damaged.
I do think religion and racism often interact with each other conceptually. Each declares itself to be justified within the mind of the practitioner of the religionist and the racist. One is often used to support the other.
I see racism as the worst of the two ideologies because one is designated by an unavoidable circumstance of birth and requires nothing more than that circumstance of birth for a person to be seen as less than the racist in the mind of the racist.
At the least, within religion, there is some sort of statement needed before the religionist will see you as less than them.
All that the racist needs is to see you and you are less than them.
That's why I take RR's racism - and all racists - seriously, and take his - and all theists - deity beliefs as simple folly(although deity beliefs can and do cause damage as well).
The main difference is racism is always malignant, and deity beliefs - can be - benign.
Contrary to the popular belief of theists, my being an atheist does not mean I want theistic belief to be completely eliminated.
I want racism to be completely obliterated, and that has nothing to do with me being an atheist. It's because I'm a human being.
That's my race. I am a human being.
Very good. The only race we need to belong to is Homo Sapiens.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#588161 Sep 11, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, AnnieJ, when someone uses a group of people to insult others, they are not insulting the group as a whole, but demeaning their own character. Racism doesn't tell us anything about "races." It just tells us how ignorant and intellectually impoverished the racist is.
Exactly right. There are all those fingers pointing back @ the racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min NRA is Evil 80,762
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 701,732
should male cheerleaders wear cheerleading skir... (Mar '14) 37 min Ryan 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Big Al 995,826
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 1 hr Johnny 6
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 2 hr Johnny 45
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 2 hr Johnny 54