|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Is that what Jesus has done for you?"
blaming God for human ideosincrisies is a sure sign that you're gaytheistic and/or need deliverance from a smarmy lil demon you bonded with.
don't thank me, truth is just what i do.....
You wouldn't know truth if it walked up and bit you.

"Lie for Jesus!"

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they trying to put an end to NASCAR again?
*shrugs*

Dunno. I don't watch NASCAR.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You used the word "monkey" RR.....
Yep. That pinned the hood on the racist.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
when his concentration drops there is often "bleed-over" between the RR and Dave Nelson personas. I think it considerably more obvious with this (RR) incarnation than it was with buck. I find it particularly amusing how rapidly the ("non-christian") Dave rallies to support RR and most often to provide deflection for immoral positions.
the RR persona is a whole cloth invention, the poster is obviously not employed (witnessed by the time requirement to meet posting as RR alone). Do notice, like buck the RR persona claims no church attendance, like buck RR has been angered by a church, there is much more...
I think the RR persona is too damaged to be useful, and will be retired
It came to a point where Crick became a figure of ridicule and when the church vid of joe king fessing up about his crack addiction surfaced Crick was gone.

This one has a meek child/woman for spouse, two male children and horses, not sure about the ten gallon hat and the twin colt peacemakers but he tends to construct an idealised version of the life he wants. He is the ultimate authoritah in his house and doesn't even allow his wife the internet. In his house there's him and then there's god...which is just as it should be yessireebob!

I'd say the next one will be a Jack Reacher clone. A man mountain with deep dark secrets from a former military past, his only posessions being an expired US passport, a travel toothbrush a debit card an iPhone(with a solar charger)...and a thousand yard stare.

Watch this space...LMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon Annie, Firstly, whatever is said doesn't shake my own faith in Christ which is by far, more important to me. Secondly, not everyone who says that they have Jesus in their heart... or says that they are a Christian... is one. I mean, perhaps their parents were Christian or some other skewed type of Judeo-Christian influence... and they may have a cross charm on a necklace that is around their neck but not much more.
Some simply say things just to get a rise out of people which I believe is demonic. So those types, I come to learn that it's best not to hold a grain of salt to what they are saying when it comes to any racist-type views because it is based on ignorance - in part on the influences of where they grew up or it was passed down several generations. Then again, not every Christian who grew up in areas where you think you would find the traits of racism are racist... and neither every person who grew up in a racist household is racist... or maybe they were racist at one time but saw the light that their previous views were wrong. Personally, I lived in the Northeast of the U.S. and lived in Florida... from my own experiences I can tell you that, for me, those were some of the most racist places that I ever lived in. I must make mention that Richmond, Va was the worst. Currently, I live in North Carolina... and though they have a racist past, ironically, it is the least racist state that I've experienced living in. Perhaps they hide it well... I don't know... but I rarely see instances of it from where I live.
I think about positive things like the Christians who walked hand in hand with MLKjr on the march in Salem... white, black and Hispanic (Christian and non-Christians) against institutionalized oppression... I think about the white Christian abolitionists who helped those in the south gain their freedom... There are so many cross-sections and sub-cultures in which this could go. I think about the missionaries and other people helping others in this country and other countries escape sex-slavery and such.
Now, back to understanding that there are major inequalities regards to race in the U.S. and a shameful past... still yet... I think I need to be fair in saying that outside of genuine Christianity there is also sometimes ignorance coming from some of my brown-skinned and darker-skinned brothers towards my light and very fair-skinned brothers (whites) as well.
So yes... it's horrible things they are saying. I've said horrible things as I think everyone has at some point in their lives. I have known people in the past who were chilly-cool as far as race relations go but you "do not" want to get them drunk... if you know what I mean.
But as far as posters spewing out racist epithets... I think I've come to the point of being pretty numb to it on Topix.
Agreed. Except I am not numb to it. It sickens me.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
We all think you're brilliant.
If we're so smart, you'd better believe us.
That's like the blind leading the lame; pointless.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
As far as the Lord being in the tomb for 3 days.
Going from memory, I want to say that the Jewish day begins at sunset and ends at sunset the following day with the mindset in the order of evening to morning rather morning to evening.
Please remember that the Jewish concept of "day" is unlike our own. For instance, Thursday sunset to Friday sunset is the 6th day of the Jewish week which is also known as Preparation Day. And Friday sunset to Saturday sunset is the 7th (Sabbath) day of the Jewish week. And Saturday sunset to Sunday sunset is the 1st day of the Jewish week.
1. So from our understanding... the first day that Jesus was put in the tomb would be "before" Friday sunset (Thursday sunset to Friday sunset counts as 1 day and again,Jesus was put in the tomb on this day which is Preparation Day... the 6th day of the Jewish week)...
a. Mark 15:42-44
b. Luke 23:54-56
2. Friday sunset to Saturday sunset (2nd day Jesus was in the tomb and this is the Sabbath)
3. Saturday sunset to Sunday sunset (3rd day Jesus was in the tomb and the arose in the morning hours... remember, evening to morning)
In Jewish Christian circles, "The Lord's Day" is the Jewish first day of the week which is from Saturday sunset to Sunday sunset.
Outside of the Jewish Calendar in Roman times, at one point, Sunday used to be the 7th day of the week, and Monday the first day of the week. So that in part is why you see some confusion with Saturday versus Sunday worship... there's more to that situation of course. But when you see the Lord's Day mentioned in the Bible it is talking about the Jewish first day of the week.... and later on when Christians, however wrongly, separated themselves from the Jews due to peer pressures of anti-semitism, they took the Romanized version for the first day of the week as the Lord's Day.
And btw, my bad... I posted this because someone mentioned earlier that Jesus wasn't in the tomb for 3 days. I didn't reply directly because I didn't feel like arguin'... Same thing about the post on "Emmanuel" which I sent earlier.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not teaching a bunch of students.
But neither are you, so...
Thank you, Klansman, for spreading lies about me.

You are a fine liar for Christ!

"Lie for Jesus!"

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have admitted that, and I'll keep admitting that.
But I also said, honestly, that racism is not a good trait and it's something I have to live with and something I have to try to quell.
When I see a news story like that one with the three kids beating up the other kid, it just fires me right up and pisses me off. Sometimes my words explode without me giving myself a chance to think about them.
The reason why I called them monkeys is because they were acting like animals. You know they were acting like animals, although you probably wouldn't call them monkeys. But I would.
....and there it is LMFAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay be glad to give you a opinion on the subject of the color of skin, color of the heart too.
I have either worked with or have associated with a number of nationalities and I use this word nationalities very loosely as do not approve of grouping people. There are good and bad people in each and everyone of them. I not interested in the color of the Skin nor am I interested in what walk of life they come from whether they be poor or rich makes me no difference. I meet some mighty fine people that does not have the color of skin I have.
Never judge a book by the cover until you read the pages inside. Just my opinion is all.
Exactly!

Thanks!

Agreed!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
.... next they will have a German in charge of the UK......
Like King George ?

ROFLMAO

You don;t know UK history very well.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not you're "mama", fool.
He is just constipated...up to his brain.

:-/

That and he and his video game partner...have a breast fetish.

Hey CJ...missed seeing you around.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ah. Early indoctrination and a conditioned reflex.
Much is now made clearer.
Indeed. I've already written that my racism comes from my childhood experiences, mostly from my mom's dad and from my own dad.

But they were much, much, much worse than I am. My grandpa wouldn't have anything to do with anybody black or Mexican, nothing at all. For a reason I'll never know, he hated them. My dad didn't hate them, but he really didn't want anything to do with them. All my childhood, all I heard was "black this"" Mexican that" over and over and over again.

It's strange, even though I dislike my own racism, I still sort of embrace it. I can't explain that, but that's just the way I am.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....Why you going to buy that wine for me?...LOL
((*L-))
Happy B-day my friend, may you have many more.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall I educate you regarding the European Union?
Nope can't be arsed, needless to say it's not often you're right but you're wrong again.
Oh just go bow to your queen.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashing takes a lot of work.
You should know, considering the 43,000 posts you've made since 2011 thinking you are actually making a difference in anybody's attitude, either way.

That's a lot of wasted time trying to convince strangers to believe the same way that you do. Don't count on the rest of us to join your...

... sick club of mind fkrs of children.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I just tell you that I don't care what your opinion is?
I'm pretty sure that I did.
So in case you were wondering, I don't care what your opinion is. I know the truth, I know that I have not been unemployed since I was 15 years old. I've moved up in my little world. 10 years ago I wouldn't of had hardly any time throughout the day to play around on this site, but nowadays my job primarily is at a desk, and it's a very easy job. I have plenty of free time.
You don't care what I think but felt the need to posted a comprehensive justification as to how you are able to post 4000 times in a month from a place of employment in an industry which is in the doldrums?

The more you post the stupider you get.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Germany, Schulz's home country and the most powerful EU member state, is likely to be pivotal to any renegotiation."
Oh, I'm so happy that I ain't some filthy Brit.
So long as we do not fall to the domniocratic agenda. Or the whims of foreigners who wish it.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes... there is definitely some of that going on. It's not all the time but it happens more than it should. I heard someone use a metaphor to that by using a situation when starting to cook crabs in a pot... that when you try and pull one out the other crabs will latch on to it and "seemingly" try to pull it down. Obviously that can with any ethnicity or racial group.
I agree...some people don't want others to succeed when they themselves are not.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you believe that even kids can just say "no" despite what they have experienced. Why do you expect a 14 or 15 years old to be able to rise above...yet you are not?
Bingo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 538,769
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Buck Crick 732,690
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min bacon hater 94,632
Appjoy invite code 12 min Im Rk9 43
Last Word + 2 20 min Hannah V 488
Red's Roadside Pub (Jun '10) 36 min Ed Teach 912
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min JudgeNJury 257,831
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••