Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#587583 Sep 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a real eye opener.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1hhJ_49leBwXX
maybe you never saw Baltimore, New york, philadelphia and many dead ruined cities slums in America
sad sad sad
no jobs,no cities, not indians,no Bulls, no descent and smart government people,president,

all is in the deep ditch full piles of horse dung,criminals, and stinking dumpster full bed bugs houses and apartments,
and around wandering little dirty mexucans with no work,blacks with guns,and white sniffing cheap crack=mixture of detergent with flour-their mouth just full of bubble foams,and every second creature is GAY OR LESBIAN
THAT IS WHAT AMERICA IS??
yTube

AOL

#587584 Sep 9, 2013

"coming w/ ALL DECEPTION" ---ANTICHRIST

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#587585 Sep 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what a portion of society does...many label these children from the very start. They have failed to receive and education...no parental involvement...many teachers just send them on to the next grade level...just to get rid of them.
I had 5th through 8th graders that could not even read at 2nd grade level. I did Hooked on Phonics with a 12 year old...starting at the pre-school level just to get him up to second grade...problem was...he was a 6th grader...heading to middle school.
Many of them can not read...so they can't keep up in the classroom...then they misbehave to cover up...disrupting the entire class...they get labeled trouble makers from almost day one when they start to school.
If you want to help...change things for them...do homework volunteering.
MAMA bo
at this time,you should give milk breasts for your son, clean room, and go sleep doing home work- women obligation

just get away because dr Shrink is going to jump on your poor old weak neck and shake your breasts skinny like old backyard hoses hanging to the ground

also
good night??

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#587586 Sep 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
Excuse me...King Wart.
Earlier today, I was at the local strip mall. I went to the book store and picked up a copy of "Topix for Dummies". The first chapter was dedicated to Waaasssuuuppp.

Anyway, there was a Great Clips next to the book store so I went in to get my hair trimmed. Split ends and all, ya know?

The girl that shampooed my hair slipped her phone number into my purse. I didn't see it until I got my keys out. A post-it note with a big Mia xxx-xxx-xxxx.

I called her. We're going to meet tomorrow after she gets off work !!!

I'm nervous. I've read Wolves of the Calla and Song of Susannah.

Mia.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#587587 Sep 9, 2013
For those who were interested in my cars.

The Z/28 tranny is repaired and will pick it up tomorrow.

The Vette has the rebuilt engine and tranny installed and should be back by the weekend.

Should put me in a better mood when I have them back in the driveway.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#587588 Sep 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier today, I was at the local strip mall. I went to the book store and picked up a copy of "Topix for Dummies". The first chapter was dedicated to Waaasssuuuppp.
Anyway, there was a Great Clips next to the book store so I went in to get my hair trimmed. Split ends and all, ya know?
The girl that shampooed my hair slipped her phone number into my purse. I didn't see it until I got my keys out. A post-it note with a big Mia xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Mia.
That is so sweet. Hope it goes well.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#587589 Sep 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
A child grows up...his parents are both in prison...he lives with an alcoholic aunt who ended up having a stroke and put in a nursing home.
Who taught that child to make right choices...how to deal with his anger...who did he turn to when he needed advice.
Maybe in some of your ministry you could go talk to children such as this...hear their stories...let them cry on your shoulder. Maybe you will have a heart...maybe you will just look at him and call him a disgusting monkey...who knows.
instead babling and encourage others,
why don't you go out ,show example, and practical actions
instead spreading theories ,gossip,and such Wicked BS

what a hell is business of yours about others what they are doing,

always go first forward and show up practical example,instead of Lies, and babling like sick lunatic

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#587590 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I didn't mean it that way. I never once brought up genetics.
I don't know what they gravitate to crime so much, but they DO.
I know that blacks are twice as likely to have a prison sentence than whites.
I know that blacks are more than twice as likely to have been in prison than in the military.
I know that over 10% of blacks in prison have a college degree.
I know that carjacking is done primarily by blacks.
I know that blacks commit more homicides and violent crimes more than any other race.
I know that black kids represent about 15% of the youth population but are responsible for more than 50% of all youth crime.
The one thing they don't top the criminal list on is gangs. The Hispanics got them beat on that one.
I cannot and will not believe that is caused by "society giving them a shitty hand". No way, no how.
I'm going to try not to insult you. For me, the statements with regards to "them" that you made are very, very naive to say the least. But let's look at what you're seeing and what you're claiming.

1. You use the category "black" - what do you mean by this? For ex:

a) who is black? Who can be "black"?
b) what does it mean to be "black"?

That leads us to the society level questions:

c) what is the history behind being "black"?
d) how have blacks been positioned in the US?
e) why are there are greater number of blacks in inner city locations and in poverty as a percentage than, say, whites?

That leads us to scrutinize wealth-based social stratification:

f) who commits more crime - the poor, middle class or wealthy?
g) who gets jailed for crime more - the poor, middle class or wealthy?
h) who has greater social mobility - the poor, middle class or wealthy?
i) who has greater access to resources?
j) what do people do when they cannot gain access to the resources of basic education, health and money?

and so on.

Some stable somewhere

#587591 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it was consciously devised for human communication, instead of having developed naturally.
DNA was "consciously devised for human communication"?

I don't follow you. You suggest that DNA did not exist until we came up with the word?
Ok, maybe no reality in biology. I don't know. So what, "race" is a reality.
Ok. So what is a "race"?

Some stable somewhere

#587592 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Interesting. I never even considered that.
In my house, there is no "default position" of the toilet seat. It stays how you leave it.
Because it's just as simple for her to put it down before use as it is for me to lift it before use.
Nice.

Your house probably has insulation and central air, and so on. Japanese houses don't. They're built extremely fast, flimsy and rely upon open doors to have airflow - closed doors to have temperature control. So they're paradise for fungus.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#587593 Sep 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
He's trying to CHOOSE his words as we speak.
River's prediction: He'll choose the wrong ones.
I just want to see a well articulated argument from him.

It won't be worth it to me to put in a lot of effort if he doesn't. I know Hiding can explain this stuff without trying, but I'm just an amateur when it comes to social science.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#587594 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What about that post was ignorant?!
Well...

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

The true character behind the avatar is revealed.

Some stable somewhere

#587595 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The numbers are against them.
It's unlikely that anyone would be able to convince me that the reason there are so many black criminals is because of society.
People CHOOSE their own way.
Did you choose your parents? Your skin color, along with the history of how your skin color has been treated in the US? Did you choose where you were born, what discrimination/favoritism you received, what elementary school you went to, what subculture you belonged to, how the people in your social life use English, and so on?

Just curious.

Location hidden

#587596 Sep 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Here is what a portion of society does...many label these children from the very start. They have failed to receive and education...no parental involvement...many teachers just send them on to the next grade level...just to get rid of them.
I had 5th through 8th graders that could not even read at 2nd grade level. I did Hooked on Phonics with a 12 year old...starting at the pre-school level just to get him up to second grade...problem was...he was a 6th grader...heading to middle school.
Many of them can not read...so they can't keep up in the classroom...then they misbehave to cover up...disrupting the entire class...they get labeled trouble makers from almost day one when they start to school.
If you want to help...change things for them...do homework volunteering.
How do you like your hugs?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#587597 Sep 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been in the Detroit ghettos? Fact is about 85% of the murders are committed in these same poverty stricken areas and most of them are gang and drug related.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vksNRNg4-aAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#587598 Sep 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Mia.
Hell, you got me excited.:)

I've been cutting my own hair pretty much this whole year. I miss having the ladies at the salon rub their boobs and inner thighs all over me. "Oops, sorry honey."

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#587599 Sep 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
instead babling and encourage others,
why don't you go out ,show example, and practical actions
instead spreading theories ,gossip,and such Wicked BS
what a hell is business of yours about others what they are doing,
always go first forward and show up practical example,instead of Lies, and babling like sick lunatic
Go sxxxx yourself shrinky dink...oh wait...first you would have to have something to do that with.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#587600 Sep 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
A child grows up...his parents are both in prison...he lives with an alcoholic aunt who ended up having a stroke and put in a nursing home.
Who taught that child to make right choices...how to deal with his anger...who did he turn to when he needed advice.
Maybe in some of your ministry you could go talk to children such as this...hear their stories...let them cry on your shoulder. Maybe you will have a heart...maybe you will just look at him and call him a disgusting monkey...who knows.
When I lived in Shanghai I taught English to orphaned kids.

When I'm done with this college nonsense, I'm going back there. I miss them.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#587601 Sep 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA was "consciously devised for human communication"?
I don't follow you. You suggest that DNA did not exist until we came up with the word?
It is like talking to a three year old, isn't it ?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#587602 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, such kind words.
Thank you.
lol, that's the first time I ever saw a male tranny claim to be a victim of misogyny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Rider on the Storm 41,914
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Rabbis on the Run 690,421
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 12 min Rider on the Storm 5
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Rabbis on the Run 124
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Big Al 598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Rabbis on the Run 989,722
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 9 hr Paul is dead 105
More from around the web