Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#587431 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fragments of fragments found and compiled.
And?
Do you know anything of archaeology?
I do indeed.

I would however distinguish archaeology from 'Biblical Archaeology' which is the discipline of excavating a ruin in Israel and calling it, "A house which our lord may have sat in".

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#587432 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...Mary never claimed to be impregnated by a god.
Holy Shit!

You are the worst liar ever.

"Lie for Jesus!"
Red Apples

Troy, MI

#587433 Sep 9, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you can't face the truth about your evil deity.
It explains why you are a pathetic racist and woman abuser.
You of all people talking about someone else being an abuser, how ironic.

Lets talk about how you abused your own daughter. How you abandoned her. He you ran out on her. You want to talk about someone else's abuse I suggest you look in the mirror first Purfesir. Look at the abuse you put your own daughter through, and the abuse you still are putting her through you dead beat loser!!!

Thank God she saw you for what you really are and told you that she wants nothing to do with your sick, twisted dead beat ass!!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#587434 Sep 9, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl (mythology), the ancestor of the peasants according to Norse mythology <wiki>
It is where we get the word/title "Earl" from as well.

Huscarls, the guards of the household.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#587435 Sep 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure your voice, even only imagined, is less scary than these nuts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ewO4imbPY7oXX
BTW, I'm not suggesting that you waste time watching the whole sermon. That would be far too cruel to expect of a stranger I have no animosity for. ;)
;) you get it lol.

Seems like a lovely lady with a lovely voice. As to the contents...as you say, that would be cruel for me to dissect that.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#587436 Sep 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure your voice, even only imagined, is less scary than these nuts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ewO4imbPY7oXX
BTW, I'm not suggesting that you waste time watching the whole sermon. That would be far too cruel to expect of a stranger I have no animosity for. ;)
hush hush hush satan from here,hush hush hush

“Miles from Nohweh”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#587437 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't say racism is true. What is true is that our prisons are 80% black. That's got to tell you something about them.
Yes. It tells me that racism is rampant in America and that Public Defenders are under paid and over worked.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to bother posting you any kind of evidence for that. It's a well-known fact. You might as well argue with me that people don't breathe oxygen and then demand that I show you evidence of that.
People do breathe Oxygen but it's a small percentage of what you breathe. You mostly breathe Nitrogen.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all people ARE created equal under God and I've never said anything otherwise. The topic here is black criminals, not black people.
No shit. Our culture has constructed the term "race". What term isn't constructed?
All people are created in the same way. No gods are needed. Do you need for me to explain sexual intercourse to you? Even lesbians know about that.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#587438 Sep 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have never met me. you respond to the writings of a fantastical persona I invented to take part in a pseudo-reality fantasy internet video game board called topix. if you think topix is reality then you stupid and need a life.
so, yourself, in real space, you are not a christian?

and

this persona you invented to post here, it does not reflect your personal philosophies?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#587439 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fragments of fragments found and compiled.
And?
Do you know anything of archaeology?
I am University trained in archeology and agree with him.

You couldn't even get through Bible college.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#587440 Sep 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
All powerful omnipotent deity 'asks' 12 year old if she'd like to carry the messiah?
Somewhat of a power imbalance there.
I'd call it rape.
Most same people would.

Location hidden

#587441 Sep 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>methinks you starting to figure how much of a pathetic loser you are and sad life you have, living your existence through a fantasy internet website. HA! Take a walk or a drive and get around "meat" life and see existence as it is instead of seeing it through comic book avatars and invented fantasy personas ya creep.
methinks,m'lady that tho doth protest too much

“"None shall pass"”

There

#587442 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did. He also wrote Acts.
No. He didn't. The works called Luke and Acts are anonymous. The titles were added a century after they were written.

"Lie for Jesus!"

“"None shall pass"”

There

#587443 Sep 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I do indeed.
I would however distinguish archaeology from 'Biblical Archaeology' which is the discipline of excavating a ruin in Israel and calling it, "A house which our lord may have sat in".
Biblical Archeology is an oxymoron.

Christian Science is, too.

If they weren't protected as a religion they would all be in prison for fraud.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#587444 Sep 9, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
and
this persona you invented to post here, it does not reflect your personal philosophies?
Karl, meet Blackbwoy, the oft banned meltdown king.

Dumber than a bag of rocks to boot.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#587445 Sep 9, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You of all people talking about someone else being an abuser, how ironic.
Lets talk about how you abused your own daughter. How you abandoned her. He you ran out on her. You want to talk about someone else's abuse I suggest you look in the mirror first Purfesir. Look at the abuse you put your own daughter through, and the abuse you still are putting her through you dead beat loser!!!
Thank God she saw you for what you really are and told you that she wants nothing to do with your sick, twisted dead beat ass!!!
Do you spit or swallow when servicing Satan ?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#587446 Sep 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rider, you know how much I like Mark Knopfler?
I'd do Emmylou on the pitcher's mound of Yankee Stadium during the first game of the World Series.
LOL.....You and me both sweetheart.........
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>That's how much I like her. I don't care how old she is.
I think you two could make beautiful music together.......;-p
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=Gwve8kSfuoQXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh hell
What's with this aging thing?
Please allow me to introduce myself. I dont know if we've met yet, but its a pleasure to make your aquaintance, My name is Rider but my friends call me Larry, and Im a man of wealth and taste..........

Location hidden

#587447 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape involves sex, you psycho.
Misogynist. Rape is not about sex.

Mary had god's Bastard child, she was impregnated when she was underage

the god is a rapist and a pedophile

it is all explained in the christian bible.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#587448 Sep 9, 2013
I may or may not be, so what?
[QUOTE who="karl44"]<quo ted text>
and
it may or may not, you don't know that.

The fact that you take what I or anyone else here write and think that you have "met" or "know" personally anyone here based on they writings is lala land. You're nuts and shows your sick deluded twisted and sad desperation for validation through a fantasy site. You're nuts!, barf! get a life!

“Miles from Nohweh”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#587449 Sep 9, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hard to figure out RT. ThatÂ’s not always a good thing.
Aren't we all, HFN?

If everybody knew everything about everybody else, it would destroy dating.

I enjoy peeling the onion. Each new layer is a treasure to me and sometimes it makes me cry.

Damn, I need a girlfriend.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#587450 Sep 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
All people are created in the same way. No gods are needed. Do you need for me to explain sexual intercourse to you? Even lesbians know about that.
No! No! No!
Babies grow under cabbages.
Jesus was from a magic cabbage at the end of the rainbow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min justthefacts 981,410
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 673,408
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min Lonestar 104,828
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 51 min East Coast Larry 2
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 53 min Mojo Hojo 1,562
News Continue reading O'Reilly wig comment just the ... 1 hr slick willie expl... 3
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 3 hr Pizza Delivery 2
More from around the web