Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#587299 Sep 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Anon was accusing me of living in Detroit. You are the only other moron who thinks I live in Detroit. LOL So I responded to him as if I was talking to you
Liar. What kind of an imbecilic strategy would that be? You're not that stupid, are you? Are you claiming to be that stupid?

Fennario

#587300 Sep 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Can you hear America laughing at you?
No, fool, I can't. I hear America weeping for itself.

You wouldn't know about it because you are sheltered from world opinion living in Detroit, but people that hate America - and I know plenty now that I live abroad - couldn't be more pleased.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#587301 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. You can maximize your profit while minimizing your spending.
Don't put three studs in the corner. Instead, use three, 18" pieces of stud sammiched in between the outer two.
Studs are cheap , but you have to meet the builder's specs.
Seriously the cut throat jobs are too competitive to build a quality product.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#587302 Sep 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser. You're not even close. I'm a better Christian than you are.
According to their own criteria, you are.

Amusingly, so am I.

Fennario

#587303 Sep 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You said you were gonna be a mommy I will make you a copy of the post when it comes time to counter sue :)
She's right: you do bully her. You're nothing but a thug.

Fennario

#587304 Sep 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
adults trying to talk street online are losers
True dat, homie.

< smirk >

And who is more of a loser than you, you unwashed, unskilled, and unlettered scapegrace?

Fennario

#587305 Sep 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Me and another poster were joking about a fake Mensa award
"Me and another poster were joking" LOL. You're priceless, Dimwit.

Also, me suspects that you misspelled Menstrual.

It's a full time job for you arguing with me, Le_Le, Scaritual, Karl, and Aura all at once, isn't it, lickspigot? Nobody likes you. You should go away.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#587306 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
True dat, homie.
< smirk >
And who is more of a loser than you, you unwashed, unskilled, and unlettered scapegrace?
Pardon me, IANS, but that should read:

"An who mo'da loser dan you? You dirty, no good fo' nuthin, dumbass scapegrace!"

It's all in the spelling, you see.

:)

Fennario

#587307 Sep 9, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Skom is insulting this man by calling him effeminate. Honestly.. How dare he dare to make such assumptions about another? He even threw a smile in there w the insult.
He usually throws in the smile, an "LOL," and/or a smirk with his offensive posts. He wants you to think he's feeling good about himself. But how could that be?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#587309 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never known any woman capable of installing a door. I know few men that can install doors, as well. To do it right is a tricky thing to do.
You say you know how to install a door? What's the first step?
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>purchase the supplies
Nope. You suck, dude. A girl answered that question right and you got it wrong.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587310 Sep 9, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
mary was 12 years old when god raped her
it started a long tradition of church leaders taking sexual advantage of the children in their care.
Nobody knows how old Mary was when she was impregnated.

And they never had sex, so God didn't rape her.

Dumb ass.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587311 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree with Karl on both points. And it's not hard to demonstrate.
Didn't you imply that your god withdrew its affection and protection from a few hundred million people for over half a century over the withdrawing of school prayer. If not you, others certainly have. And isn't it said to send people to a torture pit forever for not worshiping it? That's a vile beast.
Doesn't your bible endorse genocide, slavery, monarchy, murder, racism, homophobia, atheophobia, bride price, infanticide, rape, misogyny, torture, and substitutional atonement? That's a failed moral system.
No, I didn't say that.

No, it doesn't 'endorse' those.

I know you want it to.

I know you need it too so you can hate it more.

But it doesn't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587312 Sep 9, 2013
BenAdam wrote:

During bar fights I would hide under the tables with the women.
Here's my shocked face.

'_'

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#587313 Sep 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
At one point he said he moved to Mexico to get away from all the religious and national symbols in the U.S.! If there was ever a country with more than the U.S. it is Mexico
He sure does like t0 change his stories a lot:)
He is a Joke! He claim he want to move to Mexico to get away from all the religious symbols from the U.S...and he move to Mexico?? oy!lol!!

He is a Fraud. People that want to move from a country that culture is religious move to more secular nations such as what's in Europe, not Mexico where over 80% of the population is religious.

That Clown "AINT" no Doctor. His mind is just too small and infantile. His reasoning illogical and Weak. Too inferior and insecure to walk away from religion, too Stupid to be an atheist.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#587314 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass.
The contempt you feel for this question is a tiny fraction of how you should feel about sexism and racism.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587315 Sep 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Beyond any doubt whatsoever, the above is the most repulsive, stupidest, most thoughtless, worthless piece of trash you have ever written - that demonstrates you have no education like nothing you've ever written before.
Anyone with an inkling of education simply couldn't write that unless they were white supremacist scum, bent on misusing knowledge to support their repugnant ideas.
You are spouting pre-20th century racist trash. It's completely based on justifying society and the social hierarchy of disparity between income groups and "races." It is utterly designed to obscure biological reality so that you can force humanity into discriminated and privileged populations - with the only biological markers differentiating the populations being visual ones.
"Black" and "white" and "hispanic" and any so called "racial" group you can imagine are exactly that - imagined realities, made real through the social.
When are you going to grow up? You're not a child. Stop thinking like one. Read more, think more, criticize more, be reflexive in your thinking - or you're nothing. Literally nothing.
It may sound like stupid trash to you, but it's the truth.

I'm sorry if you can't handle it.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#587316 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't say that.
No, it doesn't 'endorse' those.
I know you want it to.
I know you need it too so you can hate it more.
But it doesn't.
IANS is not mistaken. You did, in fact, imply that God no longer loves America.

It was such a ridiculous comment, that I made a point of making fun of it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587317 Sep 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Studs are cheap , but you have to meet the builder's specs.
Seriously the cut throat jobs are too competitive to build a quality product.
True. In SoCal, every track house should have a big stamp on the concrete foundation.

"Made in Mexico"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#587318 Sep 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The contempt you feel for this question is a tiny fraction of how you should feel about sexism and racism.
What question?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#587319 Sep 9, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Trifecta,
I agree, we should take what God teaches us and apply it to our lives. Sometimes I miss the mark but sometimes I accomplish it, with His help of course.
HFN
All Christians now and then miss the mark. You meet a Christian that claim they never miss the mark...if that person not Jesus Christ, dismiss them oy!lol!.

As long as you keep going, all is well. As long as the faith of the Christian grow even a little bit daily that what matter. And faith can grow by something as simple as bringing a verse from memory and meditate on it. Sometime though big faith growth needed like in issues of sickness or finances or family, sure. But faith growing day by day is not that hard. When the Christian leave they house, they go to work or socialize or whatever...there are hundreds of ways daily to grow faith daily outside you house when you get in contact with the world. You no need to great event for faith, although some people do. Leaving you house or apartment you will have plenty of opportunity to grow you faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 596,147
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 854,544
The Christian Atheist debate 6 min -Alan S Shole- 887
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min ChristineM 444,287
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min lovewithin 40,693
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 6,130
___Warnings Issued for July 4th Holiday 1 hr Rumorz 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web