Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#587097 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...you had me thinking until you said chainsaw...you can cut off your leg with one of those things...or a tree might fall on you...not for me.
You don't have to use them. I guess I'll have to cut the firewood. <smile>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#587098 Sep 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes.. Calling me an alcoholic didn't work for ya big guy??
Now I sleep around??
Ahahahaha!!
Were you so drunk you don't remember admitting in here you told someone you think you are about to be a new mommy?

You talk and drink like a sailor. You claim to be a sailor. You make posts full of gibberish in here many a nights past 2am. Yeah, my money is on random stranger!
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Where Christ in your heart Skom??
You don't believe in Christ. You only pretended to
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't you want to help me and my children if the lies you slander me w - to shut me up-were true??
I do want to help you. Telling you to stop drinking and sleeping around is great advice
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Christ dwell within your heart? Where does your soul truly lie??
You don't believe in Christ
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a scary man..Should I be afraid of you?
LOL, now this is manipulative LeLe in a nutshell. I haven't said anything that would even remotely hint I would ever raise a hand to a woman

But your alcoholic thinking is trying to come up with some way to con me into saying something even joking so you can report it

I am smarter than you and I know what you are about. Nice try though :)

Location hidden

#587099 Sep 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud of my age.. I am sure I am almost ten years older than you and am confident I am much more physically fit.
You make me laugh!!
Your insults only make you look as mean and as abusive as your heart is.
You treat every poster you disagree w the same way.. Nothing new under the sun.
I'm done w you for tonight little guy.
Try and control your rage.. It's showing.. And it's ugly!
LOL, you always try to claim I am mad

How are you more physically fit then me? Must be all the random bar sex!

Well, tell the next future potential baby daddy I said be careful! I mean at this rate you are going to need a bigger mailbox for all those child-support checks. Beats working though right?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#587100 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are an ex-con and ex-addict. There is no shame in the latter IMHO and the former I have no experience in so can't comment.
MLK was an ex-con too. Remember that!
I would only ask, as an ex-drunk, to limit the alcohol insults.
As for a 40's something 'loose woman', send them all this way. I have no problem with that.
That's what I wished. yourself ,or anyone ,had said when the slander regarding drinking began.
I am serious when I speak of the judicial system. Skom was incarcerated due to violence..
His posts scream violence..
MLK was not violent.

Those are facts.. Skom RA and Q are three Christians who slander and lie on this thread to "win"..
Not sure it's going to stay(just) here for much longer.
I have a right for my voice to be heard here without some men claiming Christianity- lying about me and
slandering
my name.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#587101 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know...
In Connorsville, Wisconsin no man shall shoot off a gun while his female partner is having a sexual orgasm.
This is sexist...
A Tremonton, Utah law states that no woman is allowed to have sex with a man while riding in an ambulance. In addition to normal charges, the woman's name will be published in the local newspaper. The man does not receive any punishment.
You might enjoy this site...
http://www.goofball.com/jokes/facts/Penis_Fac...
Cool link.

I had a male roommate last year. He was as gay as I am and we were stoned one night. We had the discussion about the number of erections a male has at night. He said a male only has one erection and it's in the morning because he has to pee. Like a dumbass, he passed out first. When he woke up and peed, there was a big smiley face on his penis. He's lucky that I didn't have any indelible ink.

Location hidden

#587102 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an ex-addict as well.
If you know she is an alcoholic then let it be. You should know better.
If you are just using it as an insult in a pissing contest then carry on.
G

I stay out of it when you insult and insult and insult and then complain when people say anything back to you

And i get you like that a woman is posting to you. Which is why I just scrolled past 3-4 posts already that were so hypocritical I just shook my head

But you are trying to defend her comments about my criminal record and drugs while telling me I shouldn't say anything about her drinking?

I will carry on. I wasn't looking for your permission.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#587103 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right...needs to span 48"...my bad.
Specs can call for 12in, 16in., 19-3/16in, and 24in depending on the material and builder, but 16" OC is a standard.

Location hidden

#587104 Sep 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I wished. yourself ,or anyone ,had said when the slander regarding drinking began.
I am serious when I speak of the judicial system. Skom was incarcerated due to violence..
His posts scream violence..
MLK was not violent.
Those are facts.. Skom RA and Q are three Christians who slander and lie on this thread to "win"..
Not sure it's going to stay(just) here for much longer.
I have a right for my voice to be heard here without some men claiming Christianity- lying about me and
slandering
my name.
Puleeze

You finally found someone you could manipulate with attention

You are so transparent

The sad irony is I actually care about G

You simply will use anybody you can

Congratulations, you conned him into getting in the middle of it

I actually almost wrote to him in my last post that I am sure she will be thanking you soon enough

You really are pathetic. But its that alcoholic mentality. Hey its an addict mentality to. To zero in on a mark. I am glad I don't live like that any more. You are welcome to it

Location hidden

#587105 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you so drunk you don't remember admitting in here you told someone you think you are about to be a new mommy?
You talk and drink like a sailor. You claim to be a sailor. You make posts full of gibberish in here many a nights past 2am. Yeah, my money is on random stranger!
<quoted text>
You don't believe in Christ. You only pretended to
<quoted text>
I do want to help you. Telling you to stop drinking and sleeping around is great advice
<quoted text>
You don't believe in Christ
<quoted text>
LOL, now this is manipulative LeLe in a nutshell. I haven't said anything that would even remotely hint I would ever raise a hand to a woman
But your alcoholic thinking is trying to come up with some way to con me into saying something even joking so you can report it
I am smarter than you and I know what you are about. Nice try though :)
I haven't talked to anyone here in years.. Quinn.
Back up your words coward.
lol!
You are a and a gossip.
Christ does this to you guys??
Good show..

ps. Got a couple tmails that there's a raging group of Christians following this thread and having a party.
To them: if you had my confidence and turned on me.. Sincere thanks for proving Christ doesn't
Prove integrity..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#587106 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
G
I stay out of it when you insult and insult and insult and then complain when people say anything back to you
And i get you like that a woman is posting to you. Which is why I just scrolled past 3-4 posts already that were so hypocritical I just shook my head
But you are trying to defend her comments about my criminal record and drugs while telling me I shouldn't say anything about her drinking?
I will carry on. I wasn't looking for your permission.
I am not giving her permission, just that your past is a fact, as is mine.

“What?”

Location hidden

#587107 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...you had me thinking until you said chainsaw...you can cut off your leg with one of those things...or a tree might fall on you...not for me.
Sometimes we say things without thinking about who is listening.

Location hidden

#587108 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Puleeze
No thank you.
Your les and manipulations are out of control.
G is an adult. Just like w Epi - you want to control my relationships here.

Are you threatening my online rights w your slander? I think you might be crossing a line..
What do you say?

Location hidden

#587110 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we got our signals crossed

Anyway, no big deal

We have been through too much for this to be any problem

Have a good night

Since: Sep 10

United States

#587111 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes we say things without thinking about who is listening.
I thought the same, but said nothing.

Annie is among the good.

Location hidden

#587112 Sep 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
No thank you.
Your les and manipulations are out of control.
G is an adult. Just like w Epi - you want to control my relationships here.
Are you threatening my online rights w your slander? I think you might be crossing a line..
What do you say?
Haha

I say you are insane and whatever desperate manipulative game you are trying to concoct with the term "threat" in it isn't going to work!

Although I want to thank you for trying. It helps to eliminate any doubt that you are every bit as conniving and manipulative as person after person has said

Yikes!

I mean, you take care LeLe. I am serious. I want the best for you
Its like Sybil, except both personalities are manipulative liars!

LOL

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#587113 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You committed insurance fraud!
I don't take legal opinions from felons, Dimwit.

Location hidden

#587114 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything Skom is saying is an out right lie.
He's "winning" .w slander..0
I guess...

We must remember that this is "Skom's" world and I in no way want you to be involved in this.
Thanks for even attempting rationality..

He reminds me of a bloody mouthed hyena.. Ugly.

Location hidden

#587115 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha
I say you are insane and whatever desperate manipulative game you are trying to concoct with the term "threat" in it isn't going to work!
Although I want to thank you for trying. It helps to eliminate any doubt that you are every bit as conniving and manipulative as person after person has said
Yikes!
I mean, you take care LeLe. I am serious. I want the best for you
Its like Sybil, except both personalities are manipulative liars!
LOL
:)

“What?”

Location hidden

#587116 Sep 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't talked to anyone here in years.. Quinn.
Back up your words coward.
lol!
You are a and a gossip.
Christ does this to you guys??
Good show..
ps. Got a couple tmails that there's a raging group of Christians following this thread and having a party.
To them: if you had my confidence and turned on me.. Sincere thanks for proving Christ doesn't
Prove integrity..
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

Prove integrity..
A raging group of Christians?

WTF does that look like?

http://kyicf.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/0...

Oh, never mind.

Location hidden

#587117 Sep 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take legal opinions from felons, Dimwit.
That's not an opinion, that's a fact

You double-dipped and committed insurance fraud

What I thought was funny was that the $300 made you concerned about getting a late fee on your mortgage if it wasn't paid in full. Surely someone with money wouldn't be worrying about the late charge over $300

You never made much money for yourself did you "doctor"?

Mexico was pretty much your fate from the beginning!

Although bragging about committing the felony of insurance fraud online was a bit of a surprise. I mean I know the statute of limitations has run out but still. Although I guess for a doctor that lied about the dangers of addictive drugs, what's a little insurance fraud right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 110,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Voyeur 184,777
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 58 min Voyeur 39,232
Taking my kids 1 hr advicemama 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 288
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 3 hr Luscious 107
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
More from around the web