Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#587043 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know what I look like but you can't see my fingers or my brain. It's just my face.
Does that help?
Not really....
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#587044 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Occasionally, I misplace it, Bongo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uq-gYOrU8bAXX
Interesting song, I was briefly aquainted with paul in 1994 while working for him on the "back at the ranch concerts" out here in Montauk.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#587045 Sep 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many drills. My most recent acquisition is a 12V Milwaukee drill with a brushless motor. It fits nicely in the tote that I have all my electrician's tools in.
I have a big Delta drill press, but I rarely use it. It's beside my radial arm saw that I rarely use.
I use my table saw and miter saws a lot. I've got three miter saws. I've got 4 routers now. I just sold one.
Put on your tool belt and meet me on the job site at 9 AM.
Yeah but the real question is ...will it be 3 or four studs in the corners?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#587046 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Tampon joke
"I asked 100 women which brand of tampon they preferred using?
What surprised me was that the top answer was "How the hell did you get in the ladies toilets you creep?!"
Funny Skom.

:-)

I wrote a long post about why we like each other when there are so many differences between us. Then I backspaced.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#587047 Sep 8, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting song, I was briefly aquainted with paul in 1994 while working for him on the "back at the ranch concerts" out here in Montauk.
Montauk used to be my favorite place to set out from for giant cod and bluefish.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#587048 Sep 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you think that you could just snipe and run?
<quoted text>
Nope. I tried to make peace, but your piece of stool friend declined. He never relented even a little. He likes the abuse.
LOL

Yeah you tried to make peace

First of all things got nasty because of you. Just like how I showed you with Q and the four condescending comments you made to him, in your mind you were the perfect gentlemen! You hated that I could come into other rooms and mention my faith without being attacked and started up there

Your attempt to "make peace" in here was telling me you were going to help teach me how to be a better person (when all I said was I was going to try to stay out of fights) which not only was condescending, it was insincere as you ended by saying "if you are serious" and then in the very next post TWICE wrote "I guess not"

And like I would need a lying, thieving bigot to show me how to be a better person!

And you are so stupid you think you are winning these little exchanges!

But you had you offer. It would be easy for anyone that wasn't you. The offer was I'd go my way and you'd go yours 9which unlike you wasn't insincere or insulting) if you simply agreed to give your Christian bashing a rest after over a year. You refused to agree to that.

So I will continue to expose you as the broke, insurance fraud failure of a doctor you were 20 years ago that led to you being a Christian bigot living in Mexico today

All you had to do is give the hate a rest. You wouldn't.

End of story

You deserve everything I give you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#587049 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect you to try and try and try to hit me back.
You haven't been paying attention, have you?
One demerit for RR. One more big strong man on the ground for River.
nobody want to hit you anyway
you are already hit by horse shoe in your head during your birthday,
sorry
you sounds like horse shoe and not all brain cells in the right order

only one solution exist for you?
just start to pray,and read everyday only Bible,quidance to your better future,
because now your life sucks

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#587050 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Skom.
:-)
I wrote a long post about why we like each other when there are so many differences between us. Then I backspaced.
That's ok my friend

I doubt you would have told me anything I didn't already feel the exact same way about. It doesn't need to be said. And given the extracurricular in here at times between the "sides", I don't ever want you put in a position to explain yourself. Not that you couldn't handle it but still, I wouldn't ever want to be the cause.

But I am glad you told me about the post anyway

:)

(T) Peace
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#587051 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Shims...when installing a door or window make sure ya got shims...most likely you will need them. Those framers sometimes have had one too many.
lot better to patch all holes with honey bees,
at least no hole, and ants and all insects have a lot of food to eat,not to be hungry like your homeless humans sleeping inside of your dumpster

also your advice abot shims works for f...?

you need pair of shims under your hanging like old hoses two old breasts
comprende mama Bo?

you people are bunch of cyber jokes,jerks and BS?LEADING ALL OF YOU NOWHERE WITHOUT OF ANY END?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#587052 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No...I did not google...there was no need to.
I was my own general contractor when I had a house moved from one location to another.
I have also remodeled a few houses. I have done hardwood floors...mudded sheetrock...chopped down trees...dug ditches...etc...etc.
I can also back really pretty cup cakes...make your curtains...sew for your children...take out the trash and put my own gas in the car. Damn...I have even changed a tire before and charged my own battery.
Oh...I hate it but...I can also use a rotor tiller...saws...hammers...and I love those power drills.
That's good.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#587053 Sep 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Yeah but the real question is ...will it be 3 or four studs in the corners?
I only use two studs in a corner. I stick in a thinner piece of wood to complete the inside corner to attach the wall covering to. This allows for more insulation and makes running wire through the corner easier.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#587054 Sep 8, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting song, I was briefly aquainted with paul in 1994 while working for him on the "back at the ranch concerts" out here in Montauk.
Wow, really? We're not that far away from each other.

A quick trip across the Sound and we could be having dinner. Vegan, or course. I don't believe in Cod, ya know?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#587055 Sep 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I only use two studs in a corner. I stick in a thinner piece of wood to complete the inside corner to attach the wall covering to. This allows for more insulation and makes running wire through the corner easier.
USE MORE CORNERS,MORE WIRES, and more all kind of s...to save for the bad future when Obama proclaim 3 WW.
insulation also is good to insulate concrete underground bunker from nuclear explosions,and sarin gas blown from Basar,
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#587056 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good.
\
how do you know this?
who told you this?

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Oxford, GA

#587057 Sep 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>\
how do you know this?
who told you this?
Dork 007

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#587058 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Yeah, and it appears that the man and others like him have made a religion out of racism, with a complete set of doctrines, "commandments" and other such religious trappings.

At first I thought he was some bizarre atheist. In reading, it seems as if he's far from that, and if he is an atheist - somewhere cloaked in among the "Creativity" religion, it's as if nature is a "deity" of sorts and has placed "the white man" at the culmination of the results of nature - it's difficult to tell.

It deserves the same status as any group or individual that claims racism as a right, and justified.

And that status is condemnation and should be recognized as a morally reprehensible pox upon society.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#587059 Sep 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism exists because of insecurity. It places the "other" below the "in-group" by creating an artificial status for the "in-group."
I would guess that most racial-violence is perpetrated by low status males of the hegemonic "race" b/c they have nothing else of status.
Maybe it's Betas wishing they were Alphas? I dunno. I do know it seems like a competition of sorts to them.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#587060 Sep 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I only use two studs in a corner. I stick in a thinner piece of wood
River bites her tongue, once again.

Thanks, Lil.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#587061 Sep 8, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>Dork 007
Shaken. Not stirred.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#587062 Sep 8, 2013
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>Dork 007
again idiot on the spot
he he heeee do do ficki micki malakjash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Seentheotherside 45,845
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 284,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 665,469
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 15 min guest 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 23 min truth 624
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 56 min Doctor REALITY 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 977,432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,379
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web