Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586957 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Ians said:
"I have never been anything but open about condemning Christian morality."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
and the post I was referring to
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. Christian morality is not being condemned
IANS responded
It is by me.
Then you are a liar, Dimwit, because this is what you claimed:

"HL said that people aren't condemning the morality of all Christians and you responded to her "I am"

I condemn Christian morality, not the morals of every Christian. How stupid are you?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586958 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Measure.
Go.
Impressive.

You won't break my stereotype, though. It's unlikely you could even lift a door...

Your job is to clean the dishes, do the laundry and do the man.

....er, woman in your case.

Get to it.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#586959 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Animal Collective okay. I've not heard any Grizzly Bear that grabs me right, so far.
This isn't the same as either, but you might like (I like a little of everything).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j0apy3AMXYAXX
You already know hardcore shred is my favorite. hahaaa...
Have I told you how fuckincool you are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#586960 Sep 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you're fooling with that, loser? Now get to your meaningless job. It's almost dark.
My 'meaningless' job gives me good pay and benefits and a retirement that allows me to stay in my own country!

You have to save your pesos to have a decent meal

In Mexico

:)

Then again, you probably run out without paying. My only crime was putting my self at risk to help a friend that was being attacked. You are a thief. I mean I knew how you lied about addictive medicine to patients you basically were one anyway. But now i know you literally are one.

You got away with your insurance fraud. No wonder you retired to Mexico. I haven't met anybody that didn't think it was a bad deal to get jail time for protecting a friend but that's the price for going to trial. I was naive about it. You are a thief who lied to get away with stealing. Your ethics are terrible

Fennario

#586961 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
"I need to buy another lock for my door" ~snicker
You live in Detroit. LOL.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#586962 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never known any woman capable of installing a door. I know few men that can install doors, as well. To do it right is a tricky thing to do.
You say you know how to install a door? What's the first step?
Dude she aint talking this old house, shes talking this old box. Cardboard or 30 gauge corrugated steel.

Fennario

#586963 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Ians said:
I have become much more cynical about Christianity because of my Topix experience. I used to merely have no use for it personally, but was largely indifferent about its existence.

I have Topix and people like you to thank for opening my eyes.
Skombolis wrote:
you left the faith to save money
Lying Christian filth.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586964 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:

Mary was either 12 to 14 or real fugly.
Well that's not in the bible and you know it, the link you just posted showed you that.

It's a guess.

A likely accurate guess.

Why does it bother you? You want kids to breast feed until 10, have sec within the family, etc... You constantly talk about other cultures in the world other than the USA.

It's legal for a 14 yr old to have sex in Canada, you know. Today. Not 2,000 years ago.

Even if Mary was 12-15, what's the big deal if the culture of the time supported that?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#586965 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
River Tam understands. She does not comprehend.
I love this game.
You two have fun playing your games. I’m not interested.

Location hidden

#586966 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Liar.
LOL.

Honesty by Ians!

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. Christian morality is not being condemned

IANS responded
It is by me.

Use whatever technicality you want. It shows the kind of ethics you have. That is probably the same kind of rational you used when committing insurance fraud

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586967 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Have I told you how fuckincool you are?
Not in a while, no.

Location hidden

#586968 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You live in Detroit. LOL.
LOL

Sorry muchacho, no I don't!

Keep wishing though!

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#586969 Sep 8, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> I think you have diminutive crazy girl napoleon syndrome, its a 3rd world thing. hell , whatever gets you through.
I won't make fun of you anymore. I promise.

Do you trust me?

Wait, you can't see my smile, can you?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#586970 Sep 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww....Thanks for that
That was awesome...We have alot of yellow butterflies here now...It is so great to see them flying all around
Stay Strong Sister...Love to you
:)

Location hidden

#586971 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I have Topix and people like you to thank for opening my eyes.
<quoted text>
All the talk about the 'church' being a parasite on society and all your bigoted comments and made-up stories like your priest stealing and a priest holding a funeral for someone he thinks is going to hell is nothing more than you trying to get other atheists to praise you

I knew the "chicken on a stick" showed you were a fraud. But I didn't realize he flat-out created this persona just for Topix! And after becoming a Christian on your own as an adult. LOL, what a fake!
<quoted text>
Lying Christian filth.
Ians wrote:

Do the math. If I'd stayed in the church all those decades, I'd still be working, and not very close to retiring. That is the fate of the Christian doctors I left behind in Missouri, where almost everybody in town that wasn't me or a Muslim was a church going Christian.

No thanks.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#586972 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never known any woman capable of installing a door. I know few men that can install doors, as well. To do it right is a tricky thing to do.
You say you know how to install a door? What's the first step?
measure...left-handed or right-handed...make sure that your opening is square...

Well...I guess in some cases the first thing you do is cut the opening for the door.

Headers are important also.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586973 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Sorry muchacho, no I don't!
Keep wishing though!
Robocop lives in Detroit.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#586974 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez... No sense o humor from you.
Death embracing athibot was a joke, a pun on 'death denying godbot'.
You're not a racist? Well hoodly foodly do. Don't presume that makes you a better person or anything.
I've got plenty of humor.

Your full jump into open racism, I don't find amusing so it has me in a predisposed mindset concerning your person, that thing you are, >you<. You should understand, I've been around racists, grown up around them went to school with them lived near them, etc... A good bit of my life.

I am intimately aware of how they will cloak themselves in social situations, make vague comments then say "it was just a joke" and various other comments and attitudes that are "tells".

I've never called you a godbot.

I wouldn't automatically think I'm a better person than you, but I find it interesting you'd immediately jump to that train of thought@"makes you a better person".

Maybe it's something that racists deal with, in that they feel some sort of inferiority, on some level, and you project the attitude others feel they are better than you, upon them.

When really all they feel is that you're a human like all people are.

See, racists don't think that way. Racists think they're better than others based upon some ridiculous notion that they must be, else they're less than anyone else.

Racism is often coupled with fervent nationalism, adherence to a way of life that you feel is better than people who aren't like you, etc., based upon "race".

Racism really isn't about you celebrating who you are or being proud of who you are, it's about celebrating that you aren't others, who you see as inferior, which in some strange way makes you feel better about yourself.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#586975 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on thar! You're gonna support RR's little theory of 'choice' with that kinda comment.
;)
I seriously doubt that I'm going to support RR's theory on ANYTHING !!!

But, hey. I'm just here to play.

Let's have fun.

:-)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#586976 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was sad. Life often is.
Reach towards the beauty of this world and be cut down by the ugly in it.
An eternal truth.
I am sorry for all the things I said about you. I was ugly.
It is ok Darwin.:) I’m sorry for getting agitated too. No hard feeling. Life gets to all of us sometime. You especially are going through a hard time right now and for that I am truly sorry.

When you become perfect please let me know how you did it so I can do it too.:)
((((Ben Adam))))
HFN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Bongo 63,282
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min DebraE 106,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Gabriel 973,565
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Pad 653,608
UNICORNS In the Bible 30 min question 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min crucifiedguy 281,818
life 37 min Rob Juanought 5
More from around the web