Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586748 Sep 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
stop to be retarded child brain???
No thanks. I'm too busy for the next few months to take the time, but I might like to stop to be a retarded child brain in the Spring. Check back at that time, will you, Balki?

Do you live alone? Do you get out or have visitors?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#586749 Sep 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Once a weasel, always a weasel.
Insurance companies require proof of ownership for most things before they will reimburse someone on a claim

But there are certain items they can't practically require people to maintain proof of like certain electronics, CDs, clothes, etc.

Ians gets charged %300 by his insurance company that he doesn't think he should have to pay. If he doesn't pay it with his mortgage he will also get a late fee. Then by amazing coincidence he is bailed out by a supposed robbery. One where again, by lucky coincidence, the "robbers" just take items that Ians wouldn't be required to have receipts for. He can simply file a police report and claim such items were stolen.

Then not only he files a claim to get the money he needed, he double-dips and illegally files two claims.

And that was 20 years ago when he should have been in the prime of his practice.$300 was enough to be concerned about getting hit with a late charge?

More and more pieces of the puzzle are falling into place

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#586751 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've had a taste of it too.
I've had my share of court dealings , but have known from long ago when a lawyer told me the court system will throw you under the bus and lock you up over a nickle. One judge told me I'll give you time to pay...or all the time you want.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#586752 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
..asks the Mexican:)
Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn. I wonder how much you got down?
Probably just a few important phrases like
"please don't hurt us, I have pesos"
and
"I need to buy another lock for my door"
~snicker
I didn't know you were a racist, too.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#586753 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, your delusions are something else! Why would I be jealous of someone living in a Mexican slum? Someone so desperate for meaning in his life that he makes up emails sent to him to further perpetuate his made for Topix fraud?
Ians said:
I have become much more cynical about Christianity because of my Topix experience. I used to merely have no use for it personally, but was largely indifferent about its existence.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
LOL, Iansy. You became a Christian supposedly as an adult. No indoctrination. You chose to be one. Then when you left the faith to save money (I see how well that turned out!) you simply went your own way. This whole Topix charade is just lonely ol' Ians wanting some online friends.
Man, how many ways can you expose yourself?
Will a brand new shiny donkey cheer you up? Just let me know if you need some pesos. I won't even make you sell me chicklets for them
~snicker
More racism.

Are there any other Christians here that want to jump on the racist slant RR and Skombolis seem to enjoy utilizing?

Location hidden

#586754 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you were a racist, too.
LOL

How is that racist?

Ians himself said his neighbors would kill me to have my job.

He said he has been discriminated against for being American

Anyone with a clue about the correlation between poverty and crime would understand the dangers of living in a 3rd world country where the minimum wage for even professionals like doctors and lawyers is $8 a DAY

And Ians has made it clear how foolish he thinks it is to get in a physical altercation to protect a loved one

He better learn those phrase

And what do you have against donkeys? Here I go and make a generous offer to get him one and this is the thanks I get?

I wonder if I had said "filthy Mexican liar" what your reaction would be? Just as hypocritical or more?

LOL, besides you are desperately grasping at straws!

Location hidden

#586755 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
More racism.
Are there any other Christians here that want to jump on the racist slant RR and Skombolis seem to enjoy utilizing?
You must be unaware that selling chicklets on the streets of Mexico is a common means of brining in some money for impoverished citizens.

And I make a generous offer with no chicklets attached to just give him the money and you complain? You probably spit at Red Cross volunteers too!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586756 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
More racism.
Filthy atheist liar.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#586757 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The law has provided that, in the case of those three black kids that beat up the other kid, race has nothing to do with it?
Watcha smokin, bro?
<quoted text>
Blacks. As I said earlier, they represent about 15% of the American population while simultaneously representing 80% of the prison population.
I thought you said you were slightly racist. Has the definition of slightly changed?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#586758 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
How is that racist?
Ians himself said his neighbors would kill me to have my job.
He said he has been discriminated against for being American
Anyone with a clue about the correlation between poverty and crime would understand the dangers of living in a 3rd world country where the minimum wage for even professionals like doctors and lawyers is $8 a DAY
And Ians has made it clear how foolish he thinks it is to get in a physical altercation to protect a loved one
He better learn those phrase
And what do you have against donkeys? Here I go and make a generous offer to get him one and this is the thanks I get?
I wonder if I had said "filthy Mexican liar" what your reaction would be? Just as hypocritical or more?
LOL, besides you are desperately grasping at straws!
It's the terms you use, racist.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#586759 Sep 8, 2013
"Will a brand new shiny donkey cheer you up?"

"if you need some pesos. I won't even make you sell me chicklets for them"

Those are racist terms.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#586760 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
..asks the Mexican:)
Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn. I wonder how much you got down?
Probably just a few important phrases like
"please don't hurt us, I have pesos"
and
"I need to buy another lock for my door"
~snicker
Hey, if you changed the word "pesos" to "money", these become everyday phrases used in Detroit...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#586761 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see now. 2 sides of the "painted" door.
Yep.

The most "spiritual" rendition of the Golden Rule is:

"Do not do anything to anyone that they do not want done to them."

or as the "Wiccans" put it:

"Do no harm!"

In reality, none of those can be practiced fully.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#586762 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You must be unaware that selling chicklets on the streets of Mexico is a common means of brining in some money for impoverished citizens.
And I make a generous offer with no chicklets attached to just give him the money and you complain? You probably spit at Red Cross volunteers too!
I was stationed in El Paso, Texas, at Ft. Bliss.

I'm well aware of the life in Juarez.

You use those terms and conditions as a racist would.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586763 Sep 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
After last night with Ben's assertion of moobs, I'll have to say as long as they're connected to a female they are.
I find all animals fascinating and beautiful in their own way.

I am assuming you only find beauty in those things that sexually arouse you. That is very sad.
lil whimpers

United States

#586764 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy atheist liar.
lol think you making mountain dew out of mold lol lol

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586765 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said you were slightly racist. Has the definition of slightly changed?
"Slightly racist" is like "A little pregnant".

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#586766 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy atheist liar.
Where have I lied?

I may be filthy, depending on the amount of work I've done on any given day, after all. I cut trees to earn a living. I don't mind working hard for myself. Even if I get filthy.

I am an atheist.

Where have I lied?
lil whimpers

United States

#586767 Sep 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Once a weasel, always a weasel.
lol watch out for rabbi weasel, he looking for-skins lol lol

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586769 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What, I can't mention it at all?!

Lol

Sorry, babe. Buy I gotta mouf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 840,030
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 590,853
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Pegasus 271,408
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Edthirty 469
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jac 100,088
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Swedenforever 137
Made as He!! ????? 2 hr Protester 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 4,639
More from around the web