Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#586635 Sep 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good.
Of course, in the eyes of these Christians, that is our crime: daring to criticize their church. Chomsky becomes the traitorous America hater, and we are the blasphemous god haters in the service of Satan. It's hive ethics.
Oh Iansy

So dishonest

Your comments like

"filthy Christian liar"

"I am (condemning the morality of all Christians)

Wanting to keep Christians restricted to practicing their faith to their homes or churches

Etc, etc is why you are called a bigot

You KNOW this. You have been reminded of this repeatedly

You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube and just pretend like you haven't made dozens of bigoted comments and try to characterize it as you simply criticizing the church

You have no credibility any longer.

You can pretend friends recently emailed you as an excuse to post more of your lists, but people can see what you really are. A desperate loser who didn't even have an issue with Christianity until he cam eon Topix and saw pretending to be an extreme anti-Christian could get him the validation he so desperately wants

You are a fraud

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586636 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask only that I be liked by good people and despised by the bad.
Everybody likes me.

It's a glorious curse.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586637 Sep 8, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
where is RR when you need him??
he would give those girls some equality that they bin lookin fer
You're right. Girls don't (and can't) bully me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586638 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT borrow. I fully own everything I have. I will NOT ever be in any kind of bondage to anyone or anything....I DO NOT need credit, and do NOT want it.
No one will ever "own" me.
Agreed, debt free, is contentment. Stepping over the rat traps of high interest fees, service fees, late charges, handling fees. lol the wonder of it all. And they say bible guys do not understand. lol.

Best debt to have is a self debt, that were you pay yourself each month into a rainy day fund. Trust no one with it but yourself.
You say no will ever own me tis a good thought. Hey the lucky ones are the ones no one wants. lol I'm one lucky gal.

Location hidden

#586639 Sep 8, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I know exactly what your brother is saying about the cumulative effect. And like he says you can spot em a mile away once you start getting some experience. Starting out your in a position where even if you know it could a troublesome sale, you needed to take it. I'm now in a position where I can be a bit more choosey if I sense trouble.
I stay away from the political conversations and also the religious ones. They come up from time to time, but when they do i become a good listener, wont offer any of my own opinions, and steer the conversation away as quickly as possible..........
Yeah I bet it gets easier to pick out the potential problem ones in a hurry!

Glad your business is evolving to the point where you don't have to rely on them

To a certain degree, money is still money. But definitely is nice to have some control over what type of customers you service

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#586641 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I do
With water I can also drink if I want!
Or I can get a professional American dentist to do it with my medical coverage I get free from work
Maybe you can find a bandito to glue some donkey hair to a stick and brush your teeth for you?
LOL
Good morning skom;

I been across the border into Old Mexico several times and what I seen of it, is not a pleasant place. Woman peddling sex to men super young girls used in bars even when with a child in the basket, Food cookin in the streets meats like chicken hung on a rack with mounds of flies on it for sale. Little children painting on framed velvet with shoe polish and try to sale art to help feed family.
Most of the housing I seen was not fit for a chicken hut. Most sleep rolled in a blanket on a dirt floor. Also some do what few clothes they own wash in a river or pond. Tis a small wonder they will risk limb and life to come to the states. You might want to read about what the border patrol reports say. Also if Mexican gov does not want someone there they best pack and leave or look at living in some very poor prison conditions. Some of those prisoners catch cockroaches to eat just to servive. You should read some of the articles about the drug and gang movement that goes on too. No that place is not all that grand.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#586642 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Race had plenty to do with it.
Then support that assertion. Otherwise it's a meaningless claim. It's racist, too, if you can't show how and why "race" had something to do with causing that.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Now you're gonna tell my why blacks are about 15% of the population but 80% of the prison population....
I'm not the one making the statement.

Why don't you tell me why that is?

Provide the reasons for that.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#586643 Sep 8, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Excellent post.
All atheists are fraudulent and dishonest.
Their lives are full of lies and these lies are hard for them to keep up with.
To be an atheist must be as difficult and time consuming as cutting and trimming the grass in a large cemetery.
It's a good thing their "thinking" is free..... I would hate knowing I paid for it.
If non-Christians lives are so worthless why don't you guys start a petition to have us lined up and shot.

Christians don't hate...they have nothing but love in their heart.

How foolish of me to like hearing how worthless my life is.

Location hidden

#586644 Sep 8, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Excellent post.
To be an atheist must be as difficult and time consuming as cutting and trimming the grass in a large cemetery.
It's a good thing their "thinking" is free..... I would hate knowing I paid for it.
It seems to be largely limited to Topix IMO

I know atheists in real life that don't waste time even thinking about it. In fact some of them i think became atheists that way as they were raised in the faith. They simply worry about other things and stopped giving much thought to God. I guess I would probably say they are more agnostic.

But point is they don't care what other people believe or are up to as it doesn't effect them. Most people are like that. One of the biggest myths on Topix is that Christians are always trying to force their beliefs on others in real life and how Christian ideology creates oppression for those that don't believe. I have yet to have a single person on Topix tell me how Christianity effects them negatively on a day-to-day basis and can't they simply choose to have nothing to do with it if they want?

The irony is that Ians was one of the people who was by his own words; "largely indifferent to Christianity". But that was "before Topix". Now the guy is claiming Christianity is a parasite on society and how society is this and that because of Christianity. He realized becoming a bigot would make him friends. Its why his "stories" about his priest stealing and priests holding funerals for people they think are going to hell or becoming a Christian as an adult or making claims about Christians he would know aren't true if he used to be one all sound so fishy

There have been a handful of people on Topix that will lie about their beliefs or unbelief or switch beliefs just to ingratiate themselves to a certain group they want to be friends with. ans, just a lonely nobody in Mexico, saw an opportunity to pretend and he ran with it. And it makes sense now that I know it started once he got on Topix. Things like making up emails he got from friends to post more anti-Christian lists is no surprise now knowing Topix fueled his position

But people use the internet to pretend way more often that I would have ever thought. To me, if someone can't be themselves anonymously, when can they be? Meh, let him pretend I guess. Like you said, it doesn't cost us anything. And hey, it is free laughs:)

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#586645 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it srange how the willfully ignorant mock education ?
Sour grapes, me thinks.
Yarf?

Just kidding. Yes, really, what's the problem? It's not like they can't learn. They're not dead, just on their way.

Like all of us :)

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#586648 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. A simple understanding of math would tell you that the number was up long ago...And common sense would tell you that it was delegated to the elite. The tales of Paul were nothing more than Roman lies to keep the subordinates in line.
Zeus told me, it's just them. Just the topix christians get to go to olympia.

Location hidden

#586649 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If non-Christians lives are so worthless why don't you guys start a petition to have us lined up and shot.
Christians don't hate...they have nothing but love in their heart.
How foolish of me to like hearing how worthless my life is.
WORTHLESS WORTHLESS by who's standards? Or maybe only one opinion huh. Which I might add come by the dozens these days. What has happened to just being a individual why does everything have to be grouped Christians and non Christians. Is the thinking of lets make the individual human disappear taking over some brains of a like in worm thinking. You always been Annie to me and will remain Annie to me a individual.

Location hidden

#586650 Sep 8, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Excellent post.
Awee batsht there just people like you and me. So what's the big deal if they do not swing like you or you do not swing like them.
Jesus loved them woo but most do not practice that opps.
1stHALFofTRIB

AOL

#586652 Sep 8, 2013

BIBLE's "Silence in Heaven" ID's RAPTURE timing >>

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#586653 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. I know Skom and Quin beyond this thread so my opinion is different. You can only go by what you see. I am not going to disagree with that.
What I do not understand.. is how you do not see they both portray Christianity as a hate based religion..

You overlook their "Christianity" yet spit on the graves of others doing the same exact thing as Q
and Skom..

And you forever call upon Christians to speak up against fellow Christians acting badly here on wsjlm..
All the while giving your buddies a free pass??

Like I said .. I judge others on how they treat all of humankind., not just how well they stroke my ego.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#586654 Sep 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I did click on the link but didnít know why you would show me that. I guess we can find good or beauty in a lot of things that look ugly if we try. Although that was sad.
:)
Yes, it was sad. Life often is.

Reach towards the beauty of this world and be cut down by the ugly in it.

An eternal truth.

I am sorry for all the things I said about you. I was ugly.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#586655 Sep 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
WORTHLESS WORTHLESS by who's standards? Or maybe only one opinion huh. Which I might add come by the dozens these days. What has happened to just being a individual why does everything have to be grouped Christians and non Christians. Is the thinking of lets make the individual human disappear taking over some brains of a like in worm thinking. You always been Annie to me and will remain Annie to me a individual.
Thanks LW. I am just me...the good and the bad.

Some of us come here to share what we have in common and to understand our differences.

I have learned...that is not always possible. There will be those that don't want us to have any commonalities.

Some say that it is only this way in a media such as Topix. I wonder though...if we discussed these same issues face to face...would it eventually become as it has here...divided...with so much hatred.

I fear that it might...my guess is that it would over time.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#586656 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never met HFN in person...but I will go out on a limb...I honestly believe that if I showed up at her house...she would make me feel welcome...despite our difference. Maybe she would even offer me a cup of coffee!:-)
Honestly...she might not care for how you express yourself...but I don't believe she hates. She gets frustrated at times...just as I do...expressing that frustration at times comes off as anger.
Hate...I have just never felt that she does...well there was that one time! LOL
I was wrong about her. I will take you word on it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#586657 Sep 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning skom;
I been across the border into Old Mexico several times and what I seen of it, is not a pleasant place. Woman peddling sex to men super young girls used in bars even when with a child in the basket, Food cookin in the streets meats like chicken hung on a rack with mounds of flies on it for sale. Little children painting on framed velvet with shoe polish and try to sale art to help feed family.
Most of the housing I seen was not fit for a chicken hut. Most sleep rolled in a blanket on a dirt floor. Also some do what few clothes they own wash in a river or pond. Tis a small wonder they will risk limb and life to come to the states. You might want to read about what the border patrol reports say. Also if Mexican gov does not want someone there they best pack and leave or look at living in some very poor prison conditions. Some of those prisoners catch cockroaches to eat just to servive. You should read some of the articles about the drug and gang movement that goes on too. No that place is not all that grand.
You could also be describing places right here in the USA..
I find this post odd. What's your point??

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#586658 Sep 8, 2013
Well...I just got back from mountain climbing.

Oh...okay...that is a lie.

I ran up the mountain...well I actually took a helicopter...or was that a hand glider.

Sigh...

Okay...it was a hill.

Alright...I walked up the hill...but I walked really fast.

Dang...this honesty stuff is really tough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 560,245
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Icew 777,565
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min Senecus 4,847
John Lennon was an Atheist 12 min killedjoe 26
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 96,841
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 54 min Doctor REALITY 4
DarŁssafaka SIEMENS Derbent Maslak 299 I5 34 ... 58 min saymener 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 hr Freebird USA 175,775