Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#586787 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't.
I just wanted to say it to mock IANS.
So you leveled a phrase at one individual in order to mock another individual?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#586788 Sep 8, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the mask of civil construct falls easily here.
One might argue that this medium is more truthful than meat-space.
It becomes clear how dependent you and Ians and a few others are on your Internet fantasy lives

Even ignoring the codependent regurgitation, how miserable must one be in real life to describe the real world as "meat space"?

You make it sound dirty to live in reality

The picture is getting clearer by the day
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#586789 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>True dat homie
Except I don't hang in Detroit.
But hey at least Detroit isn't in a third-world country!
I am almost feeling bad now! Not that Ians doesn't have it coming but when people are this desperate to try to help in any way I must be going harder on him then I thought!
Tell ya what, I promise I won't call him a 'filthy Mexican liar' at least if you guys agree to dry those tears:)
Actually, you gave me the opening for a one-liner, and I couldn't help myself. IANS doesn't need my help. That's it...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586790 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist.
Death embracing athibot.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#586791 Sep 8, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the mask of civil construct falls easily here.
One might argue that this medium is more truthful than meat-space.
I am inclined to agree with that...it is after all a place that one can speak how they feel and have no repercussions...other than maybe getting banned.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586792 Sep 8, 2013
lil whimpers wrote:
<quoted text>
I have decaf dew in the evenings.
I like the sugar too much. I might need extra.
Can I borry a few lumps?
Sht No lol I got to protect you from yourself.
Too much sugar makes you bounce of the walls and eat monkey sht.lol
I am sorry I sitting here roaring with laughter like a lion. lol lol lol lol lol.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#586793 Sep 8, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Ians, Skom has redeeming qualities. He may be a proletariat but he pays taxes and has company paid health insurance. No burden on society. He reminds me of of Eddie Haskell. As an investor, I can tell you that the masses who use microwave goodness as a staple, make us happy. The people who tolerate soul crushing(lol) work also are quite important to our coffers. Skom having attended the university of the united states of America is able to debate pretty good too.
Skom has the mind of a criminal. He deals in juvenile insult. He consistently defames christian philosophy and he does so with no complaints from those claiming christian philosophy.

Most amusing.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#586794 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>It becomes clear how dependent you and Ians and a few others are on your Internet fantasy lives
Even ignoring the codependent regurgitation, how miserable must one be in real life to describe the real world as "meat space"?
You make it sound dirty to live in reality
The picture is getting clearer by the day

It's the Christian way, you're guilty of plucking the wrong apples
you naughty and sinful little boy. Throw away those fig leaves and ask god for a skin to cover your shame.

Location hidden

#586795 Sep 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible reads as it reads, except it, reject it, debate it do as you please. This is where I stand. You see my beliefs are only mine not yours or anyone elses. I have no reason for hatred or even a reason to group anyone. And with this said, your welcome to label me a parasite,or hyprocite,heathen, or any other thing you so choose.
when you advance a failed and filthy philosophy you might expect some critique.

Location hidden

#586796 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
A system of procedures/patterns in all walks of life, i.e. education, housing, businesses, employment, professional associations, religion, media, etc., whose effect is to perpetuate and maintain the power, influence and well-being of one group over another. It originates in the operation of established and respected forces in the society; and thus receives far less public condemnation than does individual racism. Although more subtle than individual racism, it is more destructive of humanity.
Sources: Various Publications
Racial Discrimination
To treat differently a person or group of people based on their racial origins. Power is a necessary precondition, for it depends on the ability to give or withhold social benefits, facilities, services, opportunities etc., from someone who should be entitled to them, and are denied on the basis of race, colour or national origin.
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/01race/race0...
Noun: Dummy
Adjective: Big

Phrase: Big dummy

Definition: Someone who is regularly doing or saying stupid things.

Source: Redd Foxx - Sanford and Sons

Use in a sentence: Spiritual, you are a big dummy

:)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586797 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
So you leveled a phrase at one individual in order to mock another individual?
Sí señor.¿Tiene algún problema con eso ?

Location hidden

#586798 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Death embracing athibot.
Yeah. Death doesn't bother me. I'm not sure if "embracing" is the term I'd use but it's close enough.

As far as being an "athibot', I'm okay with that, too, since that'd mean I don't have the faith supported theistic belief there are deities, and that decision in understanding I am an atheist was arrived at by using logic and reason.

I know this.

I'm not a racist.

You've already stated where you stand in that respect, and you are Christian.

So you're a Christian racist.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#586799 Sep 8, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom has the mind of a criminal. He deals in juvenile insult. He consistently defames christian philosophy and he does so with no complaints from those claiming christian philosophy.
Most amusing.
if you know someone criminal minds,
it is proof that you are criminal mind too? you'smart"bozo

Location hidden

#586800 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Noun: Dummy
Adjective: Big
Phrase: Big dummy
Definition: Someone who is regularly doing or saying stupid things.
Source: Redd Foxx - Sanford and Sons
Use in a sentence: Spiritual, you are a big dummy
:)
Racist.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#586801 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
As I get to know people beyond their Topix persona, my opinion of them changes.
Quin and Skom have been more than "Topix Christians" and have proved they loved me in spite of my vitriolic arrogance.
So, yes. Two of my real life buddies usually get a free pass here (but not always). It isn't fair but I will admit it.
Thanks for your honest answer..

To me.. From here on out your word really is washed out / dulled by your admitting you favor hate as long
as that "hate" is
nice to your person.

May I recommend , in the future, you abstain from calling others out on being-- silent -- when
witnessing a wrong committed by a topix Christian..

Location hidden

#586802 Sep 8, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most amusing.
You don't know what the word "defames" means

Or you are claiming Christianity has a good reputation

Either one is fine by me

And not having your approval, a guy who literally has over 99% of his posts consisting of insults to or about Christians or Christianity, tells me I'm doing something right:)
lil whimpers

United States

#586803 Sep 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No the weasel is harmless but you better watch that one who is a sticker for the spelling vicious lil critter he is goes looking for happy meals in dumpsters. lol lol. That one is looking for perfection at it finest.
Every meal is a happy meal, when shared with friends.

Even happier when eating out. wink wink

Location hidden

#586804 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Iansy, I already gave you the posts last time you tried to make this lie
HL said that people aren't condemning the morality of all Christians and you responded to her "I am"
You really must be going senile!
In fact I gave you TWO posts with you saying it
christianity honors a vile beast and is a failed moral system.

every person who claims to honor that philosophy taints them selves with it's filth.

You understand, I hope, that circumstance like skin color, sexual preference, intellect, are not choices; while religious faith is a choice. Every person who claims christianity has chosen to do so, and is responsible for that philosophy (and civil behaviour).

When some one (like you) demeans the belief, or the philosophy, and does so without critique from that community that moral failing represents the philosophy <belief set> to the audience.

In the case of christian religious belief, I may judge any person who claims the philosophy, because I have read the instruction manual. If I miss judge, it is only because they have lied when they claimed to be adherents.

In your case, I am personally glad you are a christian, it suits you.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#586805 Sep 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your world is tiny, Whispers.
There are many Mexicos. You have only seen a border town. That's the worst. They cater to Americans with gaudy trinkets, hookers and drugs.
Then there's resort Mexico - Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Cozumel, Mazatlan and the like.
There's metropolitan Mexico - Mexico City, Monterrey, and Guadalajara. Those are huge cities with modern amenities and a lot of money.
There are the expat communities - mostly artisan villages that have fairly Americanized.
And rural Mexico, which I don't know too well, although I've been to Tequila, Mexico, where blue agave is grown and tequila is distilled.
And I recently went on a fishing trip with bridge playing friends - didn't fish with them, just read books on the water, feasted, drank wine, and played cards - on a huge lake stocked with bass created by building a hydroelectric dam
What you have seen is the desert terrain like Texas and Arizona. The Yucatan is rain forest. I live a mile up in the Sierra Nevada mountains on a mountain lake, which is different from both. We don't have the heat or humidity, and this far south, no snow below 7000 feet, either.
Have you even been out of New Mexico apart from your journey fifteen feet into Mexico?
her focus is 100% more rich in her life and life experience from your only eyes pass away experience seeing water,mountains,snow, but not having any clue about spiritual tiches far far away higher and beautiful,from your atheistic dung and phisical eyes.
I SEE NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF THIS??

did you see only one time Mount Everest, or amazonian jungle rain forest woods???

frenny,as usual,you are simple earthly blind insect?

Location hidden

#586806 Sep 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Well since I spoke of a Old Mexico border town
How about some of this for some thought.
What is God's attitude toward the poor.
harvest them (with a sandwich_)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min old_moose 36,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min trifecta1 988,420
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min NutSoDivineMsM 688,601
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Peter Ross 6,541
How did black people get here ( economically) 9 hr RFD 64
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 10 hr RFD 18
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 11 hr JuJu 6
More from around the web