Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586733 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
~snicker
Feigned smugness from one of life's losers to one of its winners. It's all you have, little man, and it fools nobody.

I gave you a few months to get over your jealousy, Dimwit, but you can't. Now it's back to the full tilt slap down. Your choice.

Fennario

#586734 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RR would've been just as angry if it was three *whatever race* kids beating up another kid.
That's not credible, amigo. I can't see you melting down like you did over three white kids beating up a "monkey."

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#586735 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. That sucks. Am dealing with a similar illegal act by a major corporation.
I should have written "...we aren't supposed to have..."
Ya. Who is the real criminal here? The ACLU is in an ongoing investigation about these court practices. You should check with them. It is not even a question of compensation. It is an issue of civil right violation.
You will be shocked to see what actually goes on.
Had I known about that then, I would have been out that very day, and back to work with one phone call...but I was ignorant at the time....and it cost me dearly. It took almost a year to recover my losses...all over a stupid 150 dollar fine, and an arrogantly unjust court system.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586737 Sep 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
After last night with Ben's assertion of moobs, I'll have to say as long as they're connected to a female they are.
Oh. Well, yes. I assumed that of course...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#586738 Sep 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Feigned smugness from one of life's losers to one of its winners. It's all you have, little man, and it fools nobody.
I gave you a few months to get over your jealousy, Dimwit, but you can't. Now it's back to the full tilt slap down. Your choice.
LOL, your delusions are something else! Why would I be jealous of someone living in a Mexican slum? Someone so desperate for meaning in his life that he makes up emails sent to him to further perpetuate his made for Topix fraud?

Ians said:

I have become much more cynical about Christianity because of my Topix experience. I used to merely have no use for it personally, but was largely indifferent about its existence.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

LOL, Iansy. You became a Christian supposedly as an adult. No indoctrination. You chose to be one. Then when you left the faith to save money (I see how well that turned out!) you simply went your own way. This whole Topix charade is just lonely ol' Ians wanting some online friends.

Man, how many ways can you expose yourself?

Will a brand new shiny donkey cheer you up? Just let me know if you need some pesos. I won't even make you sell me chicklets for them

~snicker

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#586739 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Who is the real criminal here? The ACLU is in an ongoing investigation about these court practices. You should check with them. It is not even a question of compensation. It is an issue of civil right violation.
You will be shocked to see what actually goes on.
Had I known about that then, I would have been out that very day, and back to work with one phone call...but I was ignorant at the time....and it cost me dearly. It took almost a year to recover my losses...all over a stupid 150 dollar fine, and an arrogantly unjust court system.
The very wost crime there is.... is failing to pay the court.
You can be forgiven for about anything else. God help you if you didn't pay the money though.

Fennario

#586741 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I get these frozen chimichangas made by "José Olé". They're delicious.
But what makes them even better is that I microwave them to about 90% done, then fry them in about an eighth of an inch of olive oil and they come out crispy and perfect. Top it off with a little bit of cheddar and jack cheese, Tappatio and sour cream.... I'm getting hungry.
Frying it makes all the difference. Bon appetit!

Taquitos (flautas) are best that way, too. Here in Mexico, they're just called tacos, even rolled up like that.

Incidentally, you can't find what an American calls a taco anywhere here. They've never seen those hard, crunchy shells. Taco's are always in tortillas, which are occasionally deep fried and made crunchy as I described above, but still, not hard like a Dorito. They're more like empañadas, if you know what those are, but perhaps a little crunchier because they're fried rather than baked. Calzones and pierogis are quite similar to empañadas.

Location hidden

#586742 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
That's not credible, amigo.
Looks like those Spanish lessons are paying off:)

Location hidden

#586743 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I had a similar experience, but it worked out beautifully. I don't know if you want to hear a story like that, so skip this post if you don't.
I was notified one year that the bank where I had my home mortgage hadn't received notice that I had renewed my house insurance from the company I purchased it from, and rather than notifying me, they issued me a policy that charged me $300 for one month's coverage. I was outraged, and like you, there was nothing I could do. The charge was added to my mortgage payment, and the first $300 was for the insurance, meaning that I would have to pay a late charge on my mortgage if it wasn't all there.
Then something amazing happened: I was robbed that month. It wasn't a big heist - about five thousand dollars worth of electronics, CDs, and guitars - kids, obviously.
I was under the impression that it was illegal to file claims to two different insurance companies for the same loss, apparently it wasn't illegal to force me to pay premiums twice in the same month for the same coverage, so, I filed with both, and collected ten grand.
The racketeers that were able to legally charge me $300 without my consent for one month's coverage - which should have been a crime in itself - were out $4700 for having known me. I'm still laughing about it 20 years later.
LOL!
You are one of the few who have been dealt justice by happenstance.
That almost makes me feel like the ALL has a way of equalizing injustice...even though one may never be aware of it. Thanks for sharing that...

Location hidden

#586744 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I had a similar experience, but it worked out beautifully. I don't know if you want to hear a story like that, so skip this post if you don't.
I was notified one year that the bank where I had my home mortgage hadn't received notice that I had renewed my house insurance from the company I purchased it from, and rather than notifying me, they issued me a policy that charged me $300 for one month's coverage. I was outraged, and like you, there was nothing I could do. The charge was added to my mortgage payment, and the first $300 was for the insurance, meaning that I would have to pay a late charge on my mortgage if it wasn't all there.
Then something amazing happened: I was robbed that month. It wasn't a big heist - about five thousand dollars worth of electronics, CDs, and guitars - kids, obviously.
I was under the impression that it was illegal to file claims to two different insurance companies for the same loss, apparently it wasn't illegal to force me to pay premiums twice in the same month for the same coverage, so, I filed with both, and collected ten grand.
The racketeers that were able to legally charge me $300 without my consent for one month's coverage - which should have been a crime in itself - were out $4700 for having known me. I'm still laughing about it 20 years later.
That's not even close to the same thing!

You committed insurance fraud!

Geez Ians, how long have you been desperate for money? Was there even a robbery?

Location hidden

#586745 Sep 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The very wost crime there is.... is failing to pay the court.
You can be forgiven for about anything else. God help you if you didn't pay the money though.
Sounds like you've had a taste of it too.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586746 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Frying it makes all the difference. Bon appetit!
Taquitos (flautas) are best that way, too. Here in Mexico, they're just called tacos, even rolled up like that.
Incidentally, you can't find what an American calls a taco anywhere here. They've never seen those hard, crunchy shells. Taco's are always in tortillas, which are occasionally deep fried and made crunchy as I described above, but still, not hard like a Dorito. They're more like empañadas, if you know what those are, but perhaps a little crunchier because they're fried rather than baked. Calzones and pierogis are quite similar to empañadas.
Oh yeah, frying makes all the difference.

Are you serious? You don't have any "regular" tacos down there? "Regular" to me anyway.

I make my own tacos at home. I like the yellow corn tortillas, and I fry them pretty much the same as I do the chimichangas.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#586747 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not even close to the same thing!
You committed insurance fraud!
Geez Ians, how long have you been desperate for money? Was there even a robbery?
Once a weasel, always a weasel.

Fennario

#586748 Sep 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
stop to be retarded child brain???
No thanks. I'm too busy for the next few months to take the time, but I might like to stop to be a retarded child brain in the Spring. Check back at that time, will you, Balki?

Do you live alone? Do you get out or have visitors?

Location hidden

#586749 Sep 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Once a weasel, always a weasel.
Insurance companies require proof of ownership for most things before they will reimburse someone on a claim

But there are certain items they can't practically require people to maintain proof of like certain electronics, CDs, clothes, etc.

Ians gets charged %300 by his insurance company that he doesn't think he should have to pay. If he doesn't pay it with his mortgage he will also get a late fee. Then by amazing coincidence he is bailed out by a supposed robbery. One where again, by lucky coincidence, the "robbers" just take items that Ians wouldn't be required to have receipts for. He can simply file a police report and claim such items were stolen.

Then not only he files a claim to get the money he needed, he double-dips and illegally files two claims.

And that was 20 years ago when he should have been in the prime of his practice.$300 was enough to be concerned about getting hit with a late charge?

More and more pieces of the puzzle are falling into place

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#586751 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've had a taste of it too.
I've had my share of court dealings , but have known from long ago when a lawyer told me the court system will throw you under the bus and lock you up over a nickle. One judge told me I'll give you time to pay...or all the time you want.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#586752 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
..asks the Mexican:)
Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn. I wonder how much you got down?
Probably just a few important phrases like
"please don't hurt us, I have pesos"
and
"I need to buy another lock for my door"
~snicker
I didn't know you were a racist, too.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#586753 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, your delusions are something else! Why would I be jealous of someone living in a Mexican slum? Someone so desperate for meaning in his life that he makes up emails sent to him to further perpetuate his made for Topix fraud?
Ians said:
I have become much more cynical about Christianity because of my Topix experience. I used to merely have no use for it personally, but was largely indifferent about its existence.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
LOL, Iansy. You became a Christian supposedly as an adult. No indoctrination. You chose to be one. Then when you left the faith to save money (I see how well that turned out!) you simply went your own way. This whole Topix charade is just lonely ol' Ians wanting some online friends.
Man, how many ways can you expose yourself?
Will a brand new shiny donkey cheer you up? Just let me know if you need some pesos. I won't even make you sell me chicklets for them
~snicker
More racism.

Are there any other Christians here that want to jump on the racist slant RR and Skombolis seem to enjoy utilizing?

Location hidden

#586754 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you were a racist, too.
LOL

How is that racist?

Ians himself said his neighbors would kill me to have my job.

He said he has been discriminated against for being American

Anyone with a clue about the correlation between poverty and crime would understand the dangers of living in a 3rd world country where the minimum wage for even professionals like doctors and lawyers is $8 a DAY

And Ians has made it clear how foolish he thinks it is to get in a physical altercation to protect a loved one

He better learn those phrase

And what do you have against donkeys? Here I go and make a generous offer to get him one and this is the thanks I get?

I wonder if I had said "filthy Mexican liar" what your reaction would be? Just as hypocritical or more?

LOL, besides you are desperately grasping at straws!

Location hidden

#586755 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
More racism.
Are there any other Christians here that want to jump on the racist slant RR and Skombolis seem to enjoy utilizing?
You must be unaware that selling chicklets on the streets of Mexico is a common means of brining in some money for impoverished citizens.

And I make a generous offer with no chicklets attached to just give him the money and you complain? You probably spit at Red Cross volunteers too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min River Tam 92,720
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 59 min MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 3 hr truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 4 hr raj 37
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web