Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586712 Sep 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
I was not and I repeat describing a place it was the place and I done that walk. And I choose to share that walk with skom. I wanted him to see what my eyes had seen. It just this simple.
Don't be coy, Whispers. You wanted to facilitate his bigotry. What else could your motive have been?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#586713 Sep 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say it's as ancient as your bible:
[1] "The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1
[2] "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." - Revelation 21:8
[3]“Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?”- 2 Corinthians 6:14
[4] Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ." - 1 John 2:22
When you promote Christianity, you promote all of it except the parts that you specifically disavow.
What's your stand on that atheophobic bigotry and hate-mongering from your bible?
What do you think unbelievers ought to feel about a religion that depicts them in those terms?
Christians do not understand that their religion has 1700 years of atrocities and a book full of justifying hatred.

One needs pitch it or embrace it.
According to their own book, the 'lukewarm' will be rejected by God. To which I would add that they will be deemed hypocrites by non-Christians.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#586714 Sep 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeus told me, it's just them. Just the topix christians get to go to olympia.
Apollo will never go for it.
They had enough problems over Helen.
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#586715 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Get a life of your own, loser. You can't share mine. You haven't earned it.

Now get back to your menial, useless, mind numbing, soul crushing job.
http://agbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/...
Ians, Skom has redeeming qualities. He may be a proletariat but he pays taxes and has company paid health insurance. No burden on society. He reminds me of of Eddie Haskell. As an investor, I can tell you that the masses who use microwave goodness as a staple, make us happy. The people who tolerate soul crushing(lol) work also are quite important to our coffers. Skom having attended the university of the united states of America is able to debate pretty good too.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#586716 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Get a life of your own, loser. You can't share mine. You haven't earned it.
By the way, the crab cakes were delicious. How were your microwaved breakfast burritos?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL. Look at how you babble fantasies about me - lawsuits, slums, donkeys - while I rub your nose in your actual failures - felon, addict, unskilled laborer, loner.
I own you.
Now get back to your menial, useless, mind numbing, soul crushing job.
http://agbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/...
LOL

Your fantasies are just that

I have a good job, making good money, in America. I have good friends and a great girl I am involved with. I have never regretted the jail time for standing up for a friend because I am not a coward. And despite doctors like you that pimped drugs while lying about the dangers, that is in the past

You on the other hand live in a Mexican slum. There is no other way to describe it when minimum wage is $6 a day! You could no longer afford to live in America. You have made up multiple stories for why you are in Mexico but the truth is obvious.

You also have tried to present yourself as some long-time advocate against Christianity. You have been caught lying and making up stories to give this impression. Now it turns out the reason is because you had to fill in a lifetime of gaps as you only took this role once you came on Topix! You have been caught lying about friends emailing you because that is how desperate you are for validation

You ended up in Mexico. After years of obviously telling patients that opiates aren't physically addictive and that most people can't even get addicted as you wrote (by your own admission) thousands of scripts for opiate pain killers, you have ended up right where you deserve. A nobody in Mexico pretending to be something he isn't so other atheists will like him. You are not leading a tidal wave against Christianity. You are a goofy Mexican playing make-believe about America:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586717 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd say it's as ancient as your bible:
[1] "The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1
[2] "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." - Revelation 21:8
[3]“Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?”- 2 Corinthians 6:14
[4] Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ." - 1 John 2:22
When you promote Christianity, you promote all of it except the parts that you specifically disavow.
What's your stand on that atheophobic bigotry and hate-mongering from your bible?
What do you think unbelievers ought to feel about a religion that depicts them in those terms?
The Bible reads as it reads, except it, reject it, debate it do as you please. This is where I stand. You see my beliefs are only mine not yours or anyone elses. I have no reason for hatred or even a reason to group anyone. And with this said, your welcome to label me a parasite,or hyprocite,heathen, or any other thing you so choose.

Location hidden

#586718 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks LW. I am just me...the good and the bad.
Some of us come here to share what we have in common and to understand our differences.
I have learned...that is not always possible. There will be those that don't want us to have any commonalities.
Some say that it is only this way in a media such as Topix. I wonder though...if we discussed these same issues face to face...would it eventually become as it has here...divided...with so much hatred.
I fear that it might...my guess is that it would over time.
Depends which wolf they feed...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586719 Sep 8, 2013
I have my sword to be buried with.

"Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever."

Location hidden

#586720 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What are you snickering at her for, loser? Do you think that you can save face or restore a remnant of your dignity by feigning smugness? Forget it. You have no dignity.
You are one of life's losers - a doormat. Your place is to be exploited all night in some factory in Detroit to support a lonely, meaningless, and colorless existence.
It's only fair. You have done nothing to deserve more.
Exploited?

I make between 70k and 80K at an easy job with full medical and dental benefits, profit sharing, bonuses, and a matching 401K

You have to save your pesos all week to afford a $25 Mexican meal

The tiramiso may not be 'to die for' like you said. Although I am sure to you a desert included in a $25 meal is something special, but I did hear most the food is 'to get sick for'

I think I will watch some Football. Maybe you can look out through your keyhole and watch a hatdance?

Silly gringo

~snicker

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586721 Sep 8, 2013
Let's see if this works:

Þar séég föður minn.Þar séég móður mína og systur mínar og bræður.Þar séég röð feðra ættar minnar, allt frá upphafi.Þeir kalla til mín,þeir biðja mig að taka mér sæti meðal þeirra,Í sölum Valhallar,þar sem hinir hugrökku munu lifa að eilífu.

Location hidden

#586722 Sep 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I was trying to show that the Bible explicitly uses the negative form of the Golden Rule. Only Jesus implies the positive form.
The wording of the Golden Rule as we use it today isn't from the Bible at all but from a 500 year old Catholic text.
I see now. 2 sides of the "painted" door.

Location hidden

#586723 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't be coy, Whispers. You wanted to facilitate his bigotry. What else could your motive have been?
What is so coy about what I seen in a border town of Old Mexico.

You place way too much importance of yourself. Skom was speaking of the water and some of the conditions.

Hey if Old Mexico is your cup of tea fine. But do not think I care to engage some type of debate over Old Mexico border town.

You two just keep going at each others throats but in the end I lay bet you both end up being the best of friends. So quite making a mold into a mountain I know I am a hoot in your book tis okay.

Location hidden

#586725 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits,...
Let's see if it does:
<quoted text>
Yet another of your filthy lies, Christian.
<quoted text>
And again, filthy Christian liar.
LOL

Iansy, I already gave you the posts last time you tried to make this lie

HL said that people aren't condemning the morality of all Christians and you responded to her "I am"

You really must be going senile!

In fact I gave you TWO posts with you saying it

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#586726 Sep 8, 2013
The Son of God Christian Song Ministry

Christ Is Our High Priest

"So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe.

...This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for He faced all of the same testings we do, yet He did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most."

><> ><> ><>

"Oh my Lord, you are so kind
Oh my Lord, you are so kind
Morning to morning, day to day
You reveal your righteous ways
Morning to morning, day to day
You reveal your righteous ways

It’s your kindness that leads to repentance
It’s your blood that brings forgiveness
It’s your mercy that leads me here
To your throne of grace

In your kindness I find repentance
In your blood I find forgiveness
In your mercy I find myself
At Your throne of grace, Your throne of grace"

Fennario

#586727 Sep 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
you POS half head again?
you got even not clue what your wrote to Skombolis in your last words?
idiot you are not god,nor Gods Child?
You still don't know what a question mark is for. How many years have you been in America? What punctuation do they use for questions in the Old Country, Balki? An umlaut covered by a macron?

Location hidden

#586728 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits,...
Let's see if it does:
<quoted text>
Yet another of your filthy lies, Christian.
<quoted text>
And again, filthy Christian liar.
Tsk, Tsk Iansy

Ians said:

"I have never been anything but open about condemning Christian morality."

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

and the post I was referring to

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. Christian morality is not being condemned

IANS responded
It is by me.

Why do feel that it should not be condemned? Are you trying to be accommodating? Are you trying to reach out? Good luck with that.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Location hidden

#586729 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You still don't know what a question mark is for. How many years have you been in America?
..asks the Mexican:)

Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn. I wonder how much you got down?

Probably just a few important phrases like

"please don't hurt us, I have pesos"

and

"I need to buy another lock for my door"

~snicker

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#586730 Sep 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Breasts are fascinating...
:p
After last night with Ben's assertion of moobs, I'll have to say as long as they're connected to a female they are.

Fennario

#586731 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I went to jail for 33 days because my auto deposit wasn't received in my bank account(for whatever unknown reason)(and the court didn't get their "fine" payment on time). It cost me a loss of my job and truck because I couldn't honor my commitment to the interstate trucking agreement.
It was totally illegal for them to do that, but they still did it...and got away with it too!
I lost everything, and had absolutely no recourse.
The pitfalls of electronic banking, and arrogant municipal judges.
I had a similar experience, but it worked out beautifully. I don't know if you want to hear a story like that, so skip this post if you don't.

I was notified one year that the bank where I had my home mortgage hadn't received notice that I had renewed my house insurance from the company I purchased it from, and rather than notifying me, they issued me a policy that charged me $300 for one month's coverage. I was outraged, and like you, there was nothing I could do. The charge was added to my mortgage payment, and the first $300 was for the insurance, meaning that I would have to pay a late charge on my mortgage if it wasn't all there.

Then something amazing happened: I was robbed that month. It wasn't a big heist - about five thousand dollars worth of electronics, CDs, and guitars - kids, obviously.

I was under the impression that it was illegal to file claims to two different insurance companies for the same loss, apparently it wasn't illegal to force me to pay premiums twice in the same month for the same coverage, so, I filed with both, and collected ten grand.

The racketeers that were able to legally charge me $300 without my consent for one month's coverage - which should have been a crime in itself - were out $4700 for having known me. I'm still laughing about it 20 years later.

Location hidden

#586732 Sep 8, 2013
Well since I spoke of a Old Mexico border town
How about some of this for some thought.

What is God's attitude toward the poor.

He shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor and him that hath no helper. Psalms 72:12

How did the patriarch Job treat the poor.

I was a father to the poor and the cause which I knew not I searched out. Job 29:16

What is our duty to the outcast and wandering.

Hide the outcast; betray not him that wandereth. Let Mine outcast dwell with thee.
Isaiah 16:3&4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Lonestar 93,075
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Richardfs 979,549
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min kent 668,095
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 21 min USA-1 39,226
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford 286,116
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Sky Writer 31 183,699
--- Pres TRUMP 100% Match to ANTICHRIST, TRIB --- 3 hr Haha 2
More from around the web