before starting to improve the world.”

~ Anne Frank

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#586614 Sep 8, 2013
Today's Prayer

Good morning, God! Thank you for this day. Please go with me and guide me on the paths you would have me travel today. Help me to be obedient to your will and Your prompting. Develop the gifts and skills you have placed within me, and flow through me to activate them for Your purpose and Your glory. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#586615 Sep 8, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Because you are my helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings. I cling to you; your strong right hand holds me securely

Psalm 67:7-8

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#586616 Sep 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Hey Epiphany,
I was setting on my porch today and raised my foot straight out in front of me. When I did a butterfly landed on it, fluttered its wings off and on and stayed there for quite awhile until my dog walked up. Then a few minutes later it landed on my hand and stayed there doing the same thing for a good while. I don’t remember having that happen before. It made me think if you.
HFN
Awww....Thanks for that

That was awesome...We have alot of yellow butterflies here now...It is so great to see them flying all around

Stay Strong Sister...Love to you

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#586617 Sep 8, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Bush should be tried for war crimes
He must be the worst american representative ever.
A war monger, a liar, an uneducated christian; a man of zero morals
Our country is strong. We go forward to defend freedom and all that is good and just in our world.
-GW

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586618 Sep 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
Nah, it's no problem. Keep postin them stories, people need to know.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586619 Sep 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I did.
It is a criminal act.
<quoted text>"Race" had nothing to do with it.
<quoted text>"Race" had nothing to do with it.
<quoted text> There's the racist we've come to know. Good job, RR. Once you let it out now you can't conceal it. You said it was liberating.
<quoted text> Another racist term. Here's a reminder of why. Maybe you can frame it. You know, "for the kids".
http://www.brickellprincess.com/wp-content/up...
<quoted text> Another racist remark.
Did you give a hearty, "hyuk, hyuk, hyuk", and slap your racist knee after that last comment?
Race had plenty to do with it.

Now you're gonna tell my why blacks are about 15% of the population but 80% of the prison population....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586620 Sep 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Borrowing one of RR's lines...
Why don't we form a lynch mob and go after..."Them raunchy f_ckin monkeys".
I will try to use RR's quote if I refer to these boys again. Shame on me for caring how these boys ended up this way. I should know better than to want them to get help.
RR never said anything about a lynch mob....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586621 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do sound more and more like a klan member.
Do you really believe you can make racism even sound acceptable to educated and rational people?
I've not made one comment about the 'superiority of the white race'.

Not one.

I've already said it, I'll say it again; I hate the KKK.

Got it?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#586622 Sep 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rider, you know how much I like Mark Knopfler?
I'd do Emmylou on the pitcher's mound of Yankee Stadium during the first game of the World Series.
That's how much I like her. I don't care how old she is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gwve8kSfuoQXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
What's with this aging thing?
I notice you like alot of "sixties" genre....Do you wish you could have lived then....During the Love Generation?...:-)

Mark sounds alot like Bruce Springsteen....

I think EmmyLou is around your Grandma's age.....As they say AGE is just a number....

:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#586623 Sep 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BT, while I used that example more for humor I was going to post this:
"There are generally three common types of drywall, each has a color to help easily differentiate it from the others. White drywall is used for most applications in living areas, bedrooms and hallways......
White 1/4" : Used for curved walls or covering a whole wall that already has drywall on it to provide a new finish.
White 1/2" : Used for walls and ceilings in living areas in residential construction. Framing is 16 -in or 24-in centers.
White 5/8" : Used for walls and ceilings in garages when there is living spaces on the other side of the wall.
Blue or Green Water Resistant: Used for walls and ceilings in bathrooms and as tile backer for walls in kitchens or other areas."
http://www.icreatables.com/drywall/drywall-in...
Sheetwall or something, ya?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#586624 Sep 8, 2013
RR I like ya...but you tend to monopolize the conversations

It was refreshing to read "other" posters overnight

JMO.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#586625 Sep 8, 2013
Later.....

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#586626 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. Penn. has been breaching UG coal fires for centuries now....they never really extinguish.
For 50 years here...

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#586627 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just lowered my opinion of you.
It is what it is.
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

It is what it is ;)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586629 Sep 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAAAT?
You didn't enjoy it?
Now Cap you must not pay me too much mind. I one of those that remember conversations, words, phrase like a branding iron, do the same thing with numbers. So if I come off the wall like ole humpy dumpy did pay me no mind I really somewhere else quite use to it but other are not. Tis my adventurersome natureous way to travel with time and space.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#586630 Sep 8, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your childish lies
you have the min of a criminal, you will be back inside because you have no morals.
you are merely too stupid to know that you have atheist congressmen and you have already had an atheist as president
Which president was atheist Karl?

"No president thus far has been an atheist or an adherent of any non-Christian religion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_affili...

Which Congressman is a?

“The fact that no member of the 112th Congress will come out and claim atheism in 2011,” writes Sekulow,“illustrates the lack of real public influence atheists have in politics.”

http://chronicle.com/blogs/brainstorm/no-athe...

Poor stupid Karl, always having to munch on his own foot:)

Location hidden

#586631 Sep 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It was excellent: good food, good music, and good company.
How was work? Did you eat out of the vending machines, or make it back to 7-Eleven for some more microwaved goodness?
Have a blessed life, will ya?
Heh

Maybe you lost that lawsuit because you are terrible at math at prescribed way too much medication?

I make a lot more money than you live off of.

You live in a Mexican slum

I made a good living in America

Only in your delusions are you in the better position. But you are welcome for me reminding you to pretend to go to your once a week, fancy $25 dinner. You are a real big shot LOL

I make more than that in an hour. You have to wait all week to budget that in that many pesos!

Location hidden

#586632 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Go brush your teeth.
I do

With water I can also drink if I want!

Or I can get a professional American dentist to do it with my medical coverage I get free from work

Maybe you can find a bandito to glue some donkey hair to a stick and brush your teeth for you?

LOL

Location hidden

#586633 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget your parole.
I'm not on parole

Don't forget your cowardice

What would you do if those Mexicans that discriminate against you for being a Gringo harassed your wife?

Pee on their feet?

LOL

You are marginalized in area aren't you? You can't even be a man when it comes to defending your own wife. There is nothing that could get a coward like you to put someone else above his own safety

So sad, but truly expected

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min It aint necessari... 37,867
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Rosesz 641,254
Playboy (Feb '15) 50 min ssewda34 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 969,921
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 4,076
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 1 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 88
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,305
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Anna 104,617
More from around the web