“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#586308 Sep 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your hopes have nothing to do with Gods blessings of His chosen children,you have not any impact on this.
my frish breath is a lot longer from yours,
great day is dependent from Gods blessings,not your or atheistic foamy hateful wishes,
same weekends are every week, and they are not different from all week days, also doesn't have to be wonderful.
ONLY MY GOD IS WONDERFUL
it seems to me,your rethorics IQ level is not to high?
Sounds as if you are having some gas problems this morning...are you bloated too?

Here are some tips to help with that...

1. Use a heating pad.

Helps to relax those muscles (just be careful not to burn your butt)

2. Sip hot tea.

Peppermint, ginger if you are gassy and have diarrhea.

Anise tea if you are gassy and constipated...or was it the other way around...oh well...you'll find out.

3. Chew some fennel seeds.

1 tsp should do the trick...unless you are pregnant or breast-feeding. If you are...stay away from the fennel seeds.

4. Don't suppress!

Now is not the time to think about modesty. Go to a private place or find a toilet and just, as they say, "let it fly."

5. If possible, move your bowels.

I don't care where you move them to...just stay away from people...there could be casualties if you do the "let it fly" action.

6. Move your body.

Join a gym...a workout group...dance...take walks...JUST MOVE THAT BODY!

I hope you feel better real soon.

Oh...one last thing...always carry an extra set of underwear with you.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#586309 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>Why should he, you learned these things in the back seat of a car, Your friend Jumungus provided you with copious ghetto juice.
Is that how you learned...dang...I had to read it out of a book.

I have no idea what ghetto juice is...are you talking about sperm?

You are an adult now...it is okay to use the technical terms.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#586310 Sep 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Hidding;
You not much of a code talker are you.
Well, so you think I believe in some screwed up stuff. lol for you.
However you not walked in my shoes, nor have your eyes seen what my eyes have seen nor have your ears heard what may ears have heard. Cannot fault you one bit for your type of thinking.
If you know some truth that <she> others do not, you are not communicating it.

c/p bible passages is infantile.

RR would tell you, that the bible type you are using is wrong.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Huntington, MA

#586311 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
It is called Christianity.
It's nice to see you the communist coward ignored everything I asserted as to the role of "non semitic jews" and their stealing the rights of citizens here with the federal reserve act and revenue act. Not to mention they having Britian steal Palestine and leave crumbs for Muslims. Or what about the gold confiscation by Roosevelt (jew)in the 1930's? All these Mideast wars are tethered to Israel and zionist Christians were foolish enough to buy into the Ashkenazi Khazarian empire to basically tie us all to that piece of land to which they will bury us all in. I'll ask again, are you blind, ignorant, or a Khazar jew yourself?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#586312 Sep 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What conduct is condemned by Scripture.
Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people; neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbor; I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:16
That doesn't count. It is only for the Levites.
Riverside Redneck said so!

Location hidden

#586313 Sep 7, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
And there is a door leading to a padded room with your name on it..........
they are going to insulate my office

well, damn

great
Bongo

Westbury, NY

#586314 Sep 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use a codpiece. Seems it'd be redundant.
You've been using yours wrong, too, unless you've got a really large flap of skin that runs up around your neck that you have to pull down in order to speak or see.
Youre bigoted against turtlenecks.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586315 Sep 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What is their effect.
He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.
Proverbs 17:9
Like the Vatican protecting Priests that rape children ?

I wondered how they justified that.

Praise Jesus!

Brag on God!
Bongo

Westbury, NY

#586316 Sep 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you learned...dang...I had to read it out of a book.
I have no idea what ghetto juice is...are you talking about sperm?
You are an adult now...it is okay to use the technical terms.
1. taught. You brought up the jizznasty, since you swallowed coins so much I suspect it sounded like a cash register to anyone who walked by the cars.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586317 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> ... Some of Your friends are patently vile yet you never say anything......
How dare you accuse them of being Christians!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#586318 Sep 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds as if you are having some gas problems this morning...are you bloated too?
Here are some tips to help with that...
1. Use a heating pad.
Helps to relax those muscles (just be careful not to burn your butt)
2. Sip hot tea.
Peppermint, ginger if you are gassy and have diarrhea.
Anise tea if you are gassy and constipated...or was it the other way around...oh well...you'll find out.
3. Chew some fennel seeds.
1 tsp should do the trick...unless you are pregnant or breast-feeding. If you are...stay away from the fennel seeds.
4. Don't suppress!
Now is not the time to think about modesty. Go to a private place or find a toilet and just, as they say, "let it fly."
5. If possible, move your bowels.
I don't care where you move them to...just stay away from people...there could be casualties if you do the "let it fly" action.
6. Move your body.
Join a gym...a workout group...dance...take walks...JUST MOVE THAT BODY!
I hope you feel better real soon.
Oh...one last thing...always carry an extra set of underwear with you.
250 lbs of chain and Marianas Trench works better for him, and us.

Location hidden

#586319 Sep 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they are evil people. What I do believe is that in the process of trying to defend themselves many have forgotten what their faith is supposed to stand for...or what they say it stands for.
IMO they feel as if they are in some competition...win at all costs...even if that means throwing out their perceived values of their faith.
I am just speculating but...I doubt if they display their faith in such a way when they are face to face with someone...at least I hope not.
There is something about...maybe it is gang mentality...add anonymous...no repercussions...it seems to change human beings...makes them more brave...safety in numbers...type mentality. This is not a Christian trait...it is a human trait.
all of which proves that there is no "peace" conferred upon believers as is claimed by the belief, and goes a very long way in proving the belief false.

If the belief rendered the believer "good" or if "good" persons became believers, we would not see such displays of hate and lies.
Bongo

Westbury, NY

#586320 Sep 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
they are going to insulate my office
well, damn
great
Snarl , I can understand how an oaf like you got wounded in church and now must finish out your life never recovering adequately.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586321 Sep 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agree 100% lill
Bible Gods Sacred Word is not to debate,or gossip with those who hates even own miserable godless life?
their quotes links of other man like them is worth only to pee on them??
GOD BLESS YOU LILL

I have said this many times here in this very thread. I do not attend any type of church meetings or do I belong to a church or any type of origination. Do not listen or watch tv or broad cast preaching either. I have no need to debate the Bible nor do I feel a need too explain my beliefs. I am not a part of any type of group and will tell you all I am very much a individual. I do my tithing to the poor and hungry if you do not approve it is simple it works for me and my God. I have supported myself for years and take care of myself so do not feel obligated to anyone and the tithing is taken out of my very own pocket. I am who I am and I am admitted sinner and do my answering to God not mankind.

Location hidden

#586322 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> 1. taught. You brought up the jizznasty, since you swallowed coins so much I suspect it sounded like a cash register to anyone who walked by the cars.
You and Ben should be room mates. We could start a new sitcom based on the antics involved. It would most probably turn into a mystery.
Bongo

Westbury, NY

#586323 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Vatican protecting Priests that rape children ?
I wondered how they justified that.
Praise Jesus!
Brag on God!
For an amoral lout, you sure make good use of your education to edify people, eh purfesir? Now get to it, chop chop

Location hidden

#586325 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer the Marshal Art of Smi'thon We'son.
ohh

I never met no Marshal

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586326 Sep 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Scar...
I cherry picked one for you...
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of a horse." [New International Version]-Ezekiel 23:20
I don't even have a clue...it might be God's word...but it is kind of graphic...IMO.
Growing up...we had Bible study at night...I don't recall my dad ever reading this as part of our lessons.
I like the verse about "those who sit on the wall eating shit and drink their own piss." in 2 Kings 18:27

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586327 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>Why should he, you learned these things in the back seat of a car, Your friend Jumungus provided you with copious ghetto juice.
Praise Jesus!

You are such a fine Christian!

Brag on God!

Location hidden

#586328 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, scumlicker, I din't say, "Thank You for lying about me".
May you kiss the front of a speeding car.
OK just for you.

http://argotandochre.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min pusherman_ 777,421
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Johnny 4,839
Gay snapchat names 2 hr Sxybest11 163
What changes in Local search ranking on Google ... 3 hr vitaltrafficsolution 1
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Keypad Code Location (Apr '11) 3 hr chas 8
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 3 hr eragonlove321 213
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 265,377
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr hojo 560,141
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 hr Lumajuice 441,807