Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#586395 Sep 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Unless you got titties all thought of a relationship with me is out.
River: Master, why must we choose our words carefully?

Master: This will be a visual lesson, little one.

http://www.losebellyfatreport.com/wp-content/...

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#586396 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
River: Master, why must we choose our words carefully?
Master: This will be a visual lesson, little one.
http://www.losebellyfatreport.com/wp-content/...
Titties and disgusting are two different things,.
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#586397 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it srange how the willfully ignorant mock education ?
Sour grapes, me thinks.
Non sequitur. as usual

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#586398 Sep 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Moobs don't count. ya freak just because Bongo drilled you, don't mean everybody will.
You said tits. All mammals have them, both male and female.

Sexist!

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586399 Sep 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You have almost as useless a command of definitions as RR. Are you related ?
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#586400 Sep 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Unless you got titties all thought of a relationship with me is out.
so you consider pricks with dicks, as long as its a mammal?

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#586401 Sep 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
RR thinks differently, Aura.

Did you see his "ugly bewbies" post?

That was classic.

:-)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#586402 Sep 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's the spirit !!..
.. don't become a victim of bigotry perpetrated by Hindus, atheists, Muslims, the GLBT Community, Buddhists, Jews or free-thinkers ..
.. fight back ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HKx0tdlxMfYXX
As if Christianity doesn’t get bigotry. This thread is proof that Christians get bigotry thrown at them. You sound like you think that there should be no bigotry unless it is aimed at a Christian.

Not clicking on the link.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#586403 Sep 7, 2013
Hey Epiphany,
I was setting on my porch today and raised my foot straight out in front of me. When I did a butterfly landed on it, fluttered its wings off and on and stayed there for quite awhile until my dog walked up. Then a few minutes later it landed on my hand and stayed there doing the same thing for a good while. I don’t remember having that happen before. It made me think if you.
HFN

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586404 Sep 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
As if Christianity doesn’t get bigotry. This thread is proof that Christians get bigotry thrown at them. You sound like you think that there should be no bigotry unless it is aimed at a Christian.
This thread proves that Christians are hate filled bigots.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#586405 Sep 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Hey Epiphany,
I was setting on my porch today and raised my foot straight out in front of me. When I did a butterfly landed on it, fluttered its wings off and on and stayed there for quite awhile until my dog walked up. Then a few minutes later it landed on my hand and stayed there doing the same thing for a good while. I don’t remember having that happen before. It made me think if you.
HFN
My wife loves the butterfly. Had a good day here. God's love HFN.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#586406 Sep 7, 2013
Experiencing God Day by Day:

Long Enough on the Mountain

The LORD our God spoke to us in Horeb, saying: "'You have dwelt long enough at this mountain." (Deuteronomy 1:6)

If God allowed us to live on the “mountaintop,” we would not experience trials, but neither would we achieve any victories. The Israelites had gathered at the foot of Mount Horeb while God spoke to them and gave them His law. It was a breathtaking experience! Fire and smoke covered that awesome mountain; lightning flashed, and loud trumpet sounds pierced the air in a deafening crescendo! The ground at the foot of the mountain shook, and the people trembled in fear (Exod. 19:16–25).

As important as it was for God’s people to have this inspiring encounter with Him, their Lord had not rescued them from Egypt in order for them to settle around a mountain in the wilderness. God delivered them so that they could conquer the Promised Land. God wanted to demonstrate His power to the Israelites so that they would trust Him in their conquest of Canaan. Finally, God announced that they had been long enough at the mountain; it was time to go to battle.

The mountain is an enticing place to set up camp. Peter, James, and John were prepared to reside on the Mount of Transfiguration with Jesus, but their Lord knew that a demon-possessed boy needed their assistance down below (Matt. 17:4, 14–18). At times God will graciously provide you a mountaintop experience. These times come in many settings: during your time alone with Him, at a Christian conference, by reading a Christian book, or at a prayer meeting. You may wish you could spend the rest of your life basking in the glow of your encounter with God. But remember, these mountaintop encounters are God’s way of preparing you for the battles that await you.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#586407 Sep 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Not clicking on the link means you miss some cool stuff.

You don't like Tom Laughlin?

This is my favourite scene from the Billy Jack movies.

Doctor REALITY

United States

#586408 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Then LEAVE!! Nobody here likes you ANYWAY!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#586409 Sep 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear to you, RR's deity is not inside!
Oh MY!
LOL!
I never realized the inference!
LOL! LOL! <snort>
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#586410 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin you are so full of hate than little of anything else gets shown by you. I’m like Chris, I pity you. It is going to eat your insides out.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#586411 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife loves the butterfly. Had a good day here. God's love HFN.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife loves the butterfly.
River bites her tongue. Lil Whispers says I should be nice.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#586412 Sep 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day by Day:
Long Enough on the Mountain
The LORD our God spoke to us in Horeb, saying: "'You have dwelt long enough at this mountain." (Deuteronomy 1:6)
If God allowed us to live on the “mountaintop,” we would not experience trials, but neither would we achieve any victories. The Israelites had gathered at the foot of Mount Horeb while God spoke to them and gave them His law. It was a breathtaking experience! Fire and smoke covered that awesome mountain; lightning flashed, and loud trumpet sounds pierced the air in a deafening crescendo! The ground at the foot of the mountain shook, and the people trembled in fear (Exod. 19:16–25).
As important as it was for God’s people to have this inspiring encounter with Him, their Lord had not rescued them from Egypt in order for them to settle around a mountain in the wilderness. God delivered them so that they could conquer the Promised Land. God wanted to demonstrate His power to the Israelites so that they would trust Him in their conquest of Canaan. Finally, God announced that they had been long enough at the mountain; it was time to go to battle.
The mountain is an enticing place to set up camp. Peter, James, and John were prepared to reside on the Mount of Transfiguration with Jesus, but their Lord knew that a demon-possessed boy needed their assistance down below (Matt. 17:4, 14–18). At times God will graciously provide you a mountaintop experience. These times come in many settings: during your time alone with Him, at a Christian conference, by reading a Christian book, or at a prayer meeting. You may wish you could spend the rest of your life basking in the glow of your encounter with God. But remember, these mountaintop encounters are God’s way of preparing you for the battles that await you.
Good writing. When you think about it, is reading the bible praying, fasting, going to church, worship fellowship etc...those can be the mountain top experiences with YHWH as you say. But those times are just preparation for when you step out of you house and into the world and the lusts of the world or whether on the job or with friends or with finances and money with family, sickness, and so forth. Good thought writer.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586413 Sep 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Hey Epiphany,
HFN
Did you ever see the original movie of "All Quiet on the Western Front" ?

Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#586414 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not clicking on the link means you miss some cool stuff.
You don't like Tom Laughlin?
This is my favourite scene from the Billy Jack movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aVX-voqWuwYXX
Hey RT,
I do like Tom Laughlin. I have seen some of his movies. You seem to want me to click on a link so I did.:) Thank you for sharing it. I’m not going to make a habit of it ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Phooey 650,344
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min Aussie Kev 2,334
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min Catcher1 56,071
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 46 min Classic 3,732
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Brian_G 37
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 2 hr Just Think 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 44,965
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr kobechi3 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr trifecta1 971,800
More from around the web