|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> All the box parties ive attended, the decedent always looked better than they did in the months and weeks before they got boxed. Rt whats this about ou having a sassy mouth, I always thought you had a purty gullet.
One of us seems a bit too infatuated.

One of you should back thefuck off.

One of us is watching.

One of us is watching closely.

One of us is dangerous.

One of us should take note.

One of us has spoken.

One of us will see what happens.

One of us is uncomfortable.

One of us should be.

“You have blue shoes”

Since: Mar 11

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you interpreted (assumed) incorrectly.
I've never written that me and my ex-wife "didn't get along". Is that another interpretation?
You are claiming that you got along perfectly fine with a woman you've said is so abusive that you could no longer live with her? You got along with her but were unable to functionally maintain a relationship, that's what you would have me believe?

Do you really have to contend with my wording here - is this high debate for you, this kind of pedantic nonsense?

“You have blue shoes”

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
1. Because you have no basis in your interpretation (assumption) about me. You change the stories and you change my wording, flat out.

These are your exact words:

[QUOTE who="RiversideRedneck "]I myself am a broken home. I left my wife 10 years ago because she wasn't a good person. She broke our wedding vows one too many times and I just couldn't take her abuse anymore. I did it, Annie. I broke a home. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do was watch my 5 year old son in my rear view mirror screaming, begging dad to come back. I'm getting teary eyed thinking about it now. I hate that choice I made...edited.
Then you make the following statement, after I paraphrased the above to "you didn't get along with her:"
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Then you interpreted (assumed) incorrectly.
I've never written that me and my ex-wife "didn't get along". Is that another interpretation?
So, the best I can do here with your insistence on semantics is that you got along perfectly fine with an abusive woman who "wasn't a good person" (see above).

I imagine everyone but you can see the absolute contradiction you're making here based on some silly semantic game you're playing - no one "gets along well with" "abusive, not good people." Those don't work, RR.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
2. No. Again (and again and again and again) I said that the downfall of the America family structure "STARTED" with the ending of mandatory school prayers.
Yeah, it's a thoughtless position to take that lacks any and all perspective and only exists to pay homage to a tiny and ignorant worldview that is utterly controlled by your religion.

You are a slave to small ideas because you don't have the education to know better. And it saddens me. Worse, your deepest desire is to remain a slave and you do everything in your power to maintain that sad state.

“You have blue shoes”

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaaah, okay.
I didn't say I never read that, I said I didn't remember.
But go ahead, call me dishonest.
You're not being dishonest here. You just forgot, that's ok. Not a big deal.

The big deal is when you rule out someone's expertise because you mislabel that person a traitor - because other people have told you to.

“You have blue shoes”

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. I may be a misogynist "pig", but River is a smart gal that defies my understanding of the "dumb woman". HL and Hiding are also. You are becoming number four. I hate that. I'm used to my ways. lol
None of ya will likely break my misogyny, because I like it and it serves me well. But that doesn't mean respect isn't given when earned.
... it serves you well???

It makes you a puppet.

Uh...nevermind. I wasn't supposed to write that. Go about your business.

“You have blue shoes”

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you make a list of those things, and act on them, you will reclaim the responsibility(which is your's in the first place) that is being projected upon your deity, and will be a far better person for it...as will the environment around you as a whole...and- your deity will be far less stressed and might possibly come out from hiding.
Don't take it as "personal"...by "you/your, I mean everyone who is guilty of such selfish, lazy projection of their failings upon any deity.
I swear to you, RR's deity is not inside!

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
One of us is watching.
One of us is dangerous.
One of us has spoken.
One of us should be.
I am ChristiAnn and I approve this message.

“You have blue shoes”

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
A few hundred years ago, he might have been burned at the stake.
TR considers you the treasonous one:
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt
Let me re-write that for sheer amusement:

"To announce that there must be no criticism of Christianity, or that we are to stand by Christianity right or wrong, is not only repulsive and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public (and everyone else worldwide)."

“You have blue shoes”

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm not a total asshole, just a partial asshole.
You can succeed if you just try hard enough.
True. I don't like acknowledging failure or deceit, but I will when it's warranted.
You're batting about .33 right now with regards to me.
huh...
You may be on to something there...
I know.

:)
I don't think I've ever implied that people get divorced b/c they don't believe in Jesus.
You said it starts with giving up school prayer and leads to people being less...Christian. Not your exact words, but how I took them.
It is real for me, not so much ideal. That's the "my" America I'm talking about.
It's not the "real" America, it's "my" America.
Yeah, it's a real, tangible thing?
I see families on a much smaller scale than you do. You're talking about governments and nations, I'm talking about mom, dad, the kids, the dog and the white picket fence.
There are multiple levels of analysis, each of which illuminates part of the picture.

But when you claim "Christian prayers in school" you're taking the big view, just like I am. It's just that you're using something that has no evidence, cannot be demonstrated, is only stated by you because you're a believer and such things are meaningful for you (i.e., you're expressing a kind of nostalgia OR seeing the world through a religious lens to produce reasons why your particular religion is "true" to reinforce the belief system - it's a performance thing; i.e., you're producing and reproducing the worldview expressed by your Christian-encultured neurology. Not overly surprising).

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You can succeed if you just try hard enough.
<quoted text>
You're batting about .33 right now with regards to me.
<quoted text>
I know.
:)
<quoted text>
You said it starts with giving up school prayer and leads to people being less...Christian. Not your exact words, but how I took them.
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's a real, tangible thing?
<quoted text>
There are multiple levels of analysis, each of which illuminates part of the picture.
But when you claim "Christian prayers in school" you're taking the big view, just like I am. It's just that you're using something that has no evidence, cannot be demonstrated, is only stated by you because you're a believer and such things are meaningful for you (i.e., you're expressing a kind of nostalgia OR seeing the world through a religious lens to produce reasons why your particular religion is "true" to reinforce the belief system - it's a performance thing; i.e., you're producing and reproducing the worldview expressed by your Christian-encultured neurology. Not overly surprising).
You know he's just fuckinwitya, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You know I'm not, right? I just want a hug.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I'm stirring the hornet's nest.

It's what I do ;)
Indubitably :p

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

M~O~R~N~I~N~G

“Following straight lines shortens distances,
and also life.”

~ Antonio Porchia

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Today's Prayer

Dear God, There are times when I feel "down and out." I see so many precious people who are in that state today. I may not completely understand their reason and their situation, but I know who has the answer. You Lord, are the one who can help us overcome whatever burden, trial or temptation we face. You are the one who provides a way out. You are the one who can lift us out of the pit of sin, shame or depression. I pray that you will be merciful to me as you have always been; that you will give me grace for today and keep my focus on Jesus--my Savior. I don't want or need to feel down and out, because I know who holds the future and works all things to the good of those He loves. In His name I thank you and love you. Amen.

Prime time with God

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think one might get the same cell as Skum?
What cell? They got off as they were charged as kids. No wonder countless people in this nation say our justice system is a bad joke.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Encouraging Words...

God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence.

2 Peter 1:3

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...he didn't speak to for 6 months...wouldn't even look at me. I survived it though in part due to a mother that understood unconditional love for a child.
I am not sure how much of a role that played in my later leaving the faith...maybe a lot...maybe just a small part. He and I never discussed it...it wouldn't have made much difference if we had of. He acted as if it never happened...and I learned to live with it.
My life has been full...I could have lived with a little less full however! LOL
:-)

It seems your Life has been good (with a few down years)

My Grandparents were brought up in the early 1900's in North Carolina....So they were prejuidiced....And they didn't show Love much either....But I knew they did their best with what they had.
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
One of us is watching.
One of us is dangerous.
One of us has spoken.
One of us should be.
Hey butch, I don't understand jibberish. So, are you a sociopsychopath or a psychosociopath?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have sympathy for druggie scumbags like those kids, I don't.
Everyone makes their own choices, even kids.
I can't blame society for their actions. I can only blame them and their parent(s?).
"Those kids are troubled" is a cop-out for "those kids are a__hole, future murderers).
They deserve a harsh punishment they won't get.
And they'll just do it again.
Because criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's kindness.
Didn't you state earlier you have a problem with Racism...You sure your "racism" isn't showing up here?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it turns out your god is real
I am going to spit in his face
You won't be alone.

<ptew>
Bongo

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
It is interesting what Christians here write on other threads:
Bongo wrote:
"You disgust me skankula. And youre always mad because you have a sore ass, right soreasskate? Now get some ugly sleep so you can get up early and clean all that dogshit , capiche dogface? And clean all that dog hair off everything you balding baggy eyed mutant."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Such a fine Christian spreading Gods love!
Brag on God!
God could probably tell it to that filthy witch better, perhaps as she is tossed in a lake of fire. So a bitter infected fool like you tattling? Everyone knows how disgusting the filthy witches posts are and you, should we dredge up some of yours? Youre an utter failure as a husband and father and youre into incest, and im sure much worse. Youre a much better heathen than I am a Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

490 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 721,876
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min AussieBobby 256,833
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 8 min ___Jenny___ 20
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 14 min The Awakener 1,576
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min confrinting with the word 533,252
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Aura Mytha 224,510
AMERICANS Wishes They Had Elected Mitt Romney 29 min Doctor REALITY 4
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min Krackerjacks 115,455
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••