Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586252 Sep 7, 2013
Jesus warned them that it was necessary to have real faith as only a few will be saved. It will not be enough to say. We ate and drank with You and You taught in the streets. They will see the saved Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the prophets going into the Kingdom but they themselves will be shut out.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#586253 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Youre a festering hate filled miserable lout? And you Stew in your own juice .
Because I hate animals like you pretending to be human.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Huntington, MA

#586254 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a Christian.
He wants to kill me but God says it's OK as long as he doesn't piss or crap on my grave.
I'm the vile hater because I don't believe in his Zombie God.
I look forward to meeting this Satan fellow, He sounds honorable compared to the Chief Sky Weasel.
Do you know what happens to Christians in Syria? Would you like to see the atrocities committed by the rebels that Israel and the US have been backing? Mind you, under Assad Christians were free to excercise their beliefs. Die Zionist Judan hates everyone.

Warning: Extreme graphic content

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/07/hitle...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586255 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Exactly, and for 1700 the church murdered hundreds of millions of people for doing just that... and only that. If it were not for secularists and progressives they would still be murdering people for thought crimes against their fantasy world.
True.

Today, they have to settle for maligning our characters, running us into the closet, keying our cars, boycotting our businesses, harassing our children, and decapitating our pets.

And they get indignant if you call them filth or scum.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#586256 Sep 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Chris.....It is getting better
Have a great day today....
You too Epiphany!

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#586257 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I hate animals like you pretending to be human.

You are no better than a fundie, spending almost all your time exclusively ranting and raving about rejecting religion, and how awful the religious are. Hardly ever a kind word, except to mock someone. How is this any different the religious extremist who rants and raves about adherence to what you rant and rave to defy?
I short I see ranters in the same way, the message is lost and meaningless , I see only a fanatical lunatic.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#586258 Sep 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.

trifecta1 wrote:
One of the most respected news paper in the United States the USA Today ...
"LOL"??? eh?

Let me see just how much of a deluded jackazz you really are.

Do you believe your views on topix website is more credible and respected than the USA Today Newspaper?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586259 Sep 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Jesus warned them that it was necessary to have real faith as only a few will be saved....
So of the 1.5 Billion Christians in the world which are the few that will be saved ?

Every one of the 1.5 Billion is sure they are one of the few.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#586260 Sep 7, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
And there is a door leading to a padded room with your name on it..........
More truth in that than you may know. For a year I rented a room from a Hispanic Christian lady. Another lady next door was clearly out of her mind with paranoia. She shared with me that years ago she was quite normal and would even go to church or other events when invited by her. Today she crazy with hate and has sadly lost her mind. Some here I fear are on the same path.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586261 Sep 7, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what happens to Christians in Syria?.../
The same thing that is happening to Muslim in Syria.

Christianity and Islam are both evil and need to be eliminated.

All you lunatics do is murder millions of people unless restricted by secularists.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586262 Sep 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
Today, they have to settle for maligning our characters, running us into the closet, keying our cars, boycotting our businesses, harassing our children, and decapitating our pets.
And they get indignant if you call them filth or scum.
Agreed. They hate hearing the truth about themselves.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586263 Sep 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
...Hardly ever a kind word,.....
Sorry, scumlicker, I din't say, "Thank You for lying about me".

May you kiss the front of a speeding car.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#586264 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
....She shared with me that years ago she was quite normal and would even go to church or other events when invited by her. Today she crazy with hate and has sadly lost her mind. Some here I fear are on the same path.
Take a look in the mirror.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#586265 Sep 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. instead of addressing the topic, you've joined the "let's demean IAN" fracas and, frankly, I'm getting tired of reading it ..
.. IAN targets ideas, you target IAN. Is that the best you can do ??..
<quoted text>
.. if you do not like IAN's philosophy, counter it with your viewpoint, address each stance you disagree with. The same applies to non-believers ..
.. the patience of people like HFY amazes me. Although I may disagree with Q on many topics, he now grinds out bible passages that confirm his position without engaging in mockery ..
.. is it easier for you to belittle rather than think ??..
Philosophy...is mostly a Choice.

Sure some people born into Christianity or Hinduism or Judaism or Islam, whatever. But we now live in the Information age. And you obviously have a computer. So you can get all the answers to your philosophy---and through the internet get information on every philosophy on the planet.

Why should I counter what you believe? You can search the internet with unlimited information to you and find out what you have questions about. Therefore, with the internet as access to you in the information age...you CHOOSE your philosophy. I choose Christianity.

There is nothing anyone can write to you to "counter" what's on the internet. To try and "counter" anyone's belief on the billboard is a waste of time and laughable.

That why I wonder how stupid some people on this billboard can be to believe that their views or opinions will matter to anyone disagreeing with them when those views and opinions can be readily checked for accuracy on the internet..home of the information age oy!lol!. That kind of thinking is delusional desperate illogical and frankly..Stupid.

Topix reality, is madness. For anyone on this billboard to get emotionally attached or invested in topix based on they views, criticisms and opinions, are mentally ill IMO. And to those writers I know are emotionally attached and invested based on they writings, is the writers I love to write against. Except one writer G_O_D. who I know without a doubt is Mad and should not be here. All the rest of the emotionally topix writers and they easy to recognize, I enjoy them to the maximum ~~grin~~~

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#586266 Sep 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Scar, for showing me, us, that there is some decency still.
Thank, Catcher. I'm humbled.

Fennario

#586267 Sep 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
This time next year, professor of sociological and contemporary pop culture studies. Trust me.
Good luck.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Huntington, MA

#586269 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing that is happening to Muslim in Syria.
Christianity and Islam are both evil and need to be eliminated.
All you lunatics do is murder millions of people unless restricted by secularists.
How convenient of you to forget the jewish financed and run Bolshevik Revolution where tens of millions of Chritians went to the gulag. Or the scheming of the federal reserve bank by zionist jews, while having Britian STEAL Palestine. Why don't you inform the board how over 90% of those living in modern day Israel aren't even semitic jews and that many of them trace back to the Khazarian Empire that converted to Judaism. That's right bro, they're illegitimate. Lunacy!

The World's Biggest Lie

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#586270 Sep 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am the windbreaker. I am something unexpected. I am the fulcrum, the shit giver and the shit taker. I am the one who can be smelt many places at once. I am the master of farts. I am the tool of farts."
~Dr. Shrink Maud'ib
Thanks for the belly laugh.
Lost In Transition

United States

#586271 Sep 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks....The reason I asked was my family has land in a remote area of Pennsylvania where I think they may have done some fracking....There have been Eartquakes in Ohio and New York is worried about their water because of it....
:-)
Hey, Epi.
Fracking is nothing new. I worked the drilling rigs out of high school, and we were fracking over 30 years ago. We were also angle drilling, and could/would set up a mile or two outside of a town and drill right beneath Main street. They use a lot of nasty additives in the fracking fluid nowadays, junk which should be outlawed and easily could be, but there's much more money to be made in "regulation" than in bans.
Fear and "safety" can be big money, and power, for governments and other special interests. I heard that from Al Gore, a true American hero.

Fennario

#586272 Sep 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
This hive, it isn't functioning according to logic. It's mere defense of faith based belief system. Faith is very, very fragile. It disintegrates when exposed to logic. It has to be protected, guarded against, defended with all possible might - for, what else would make secure the image of the all powerful deity?
This is an inscription from the nation’s first monument to atheism on public property - a county courthouse in Northern Florida:

“Where a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power,‘tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.”– Benjamin Franklin

This god would be forgotten in five minutes without the hive, and they seems to understand that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min USaWORLDWarMonger 856,373
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Student 40,728
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min USaWORLDWarMonger 177,239
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,107
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 5,865
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 1 hr Impish Demon 75
Good Nite, Topix Weirdos 1 hr Impish Demon 19
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr karl44 444,415
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr USA Born 596,860
More from around the web