~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#586280 Sep 7, 2013
^^^ Ooops..Correction ITL should be LIT^^^
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Plainfield, MA

#586281 Sep 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is needy, petulant and vindictive. Why do you worship such a thing? Are you afraid not to?
If I invented a god, it would be above that.
By shunning the concept of common sense, right from wrong, and natural law, America has created the un-Godly.

Goodbye Rome

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#586283 Sep 7, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
By shunning the concept of common sense, right from wrong, and natural law, America has created the un-Godly...
Agreed!
It is called Christianity.
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#586284 Sep 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
Today, they have to settle for maligning our characters, running us into the closet, keying our cars, boycotting our businesses, harassing our children, and decapitating our pets.
And they get indignant if you call them filth or scum.
Don't be a crepehanger, those things happen to the good people too. j/k
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#586285 Sep 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Two of us agree.
About the claim she likes twerking? Now take the cod piece off your nose , quidnunc
Lost In Transition

United States

#586286 Sep 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey thanks ITL...I didn't realize it has been in practice for 30 years....
Yea....I know you and Al Gore are tight....You know Tommy Lee Jones also???
It's amazing the discoveries that are "suddenly" made when a commodity moves from $3 per unit to $15 per unit, eh. Capitalism in action. And then the lampreys show up.

Have you seen Tommy Lee lately? I'm pretty sure he died while filming The Fugitive.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#586287 Sep 7, 2013
What conduct is condemned by Scripture.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people; neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbor; I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:16
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#586288 Sep 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Our internal integrity :)
Good morning from the land down under, it's Friday and the end of the working week. I'm going to the Adelaide Show with my Daughter and 2 Grandsons on Tuesday, and that is a place where childhood memories run rampant.
I went to turn on my laptop this morning, the one I just sent you the email on, and it was 'dead'!! I have pulled my old one out of retirement, as the PC is way too slow, and this does feel strange indeed.
In one of the forums I frequented, I met a lovely poster who created a couple of avatar pics for me, and there is one on my desktop, "Seeking Serah" shows an Angel sitting in front of an open Bible, and a fitting way to end a spiritually reflective morning.
You may recall when my Queen Puggy and I had a last farewell cuddle, laying in my bed and with her tucked in my arms, and I felt her dearly loved body give up her little Ghost as she moved from this realm to the next. My grandchildren (4 boys) came to stay in the holidays just after this happened; when the grief was still a raw pounding in the heart, and we sang songs together and we shared the love of memories and we talked much about Angels and our new lives.
I have told them there is a link between me and Puggy right in the spot where she took her last breath, and it is a link of energy that is positive and real. This is all written in my journal, but one of the songs we were singing was “Marry You” by Bruno Mars, and I would change the name of the lyrics to “Puggy” where ever I could, so we were singing “Oh Puggy, I think I want to marry you”…. Etc &#61514;
It was easier to let the tears flow at their own will, so sometimes we were singing and the tears were washing the eyes, and the little fella looked up at me and said “You really do believe in GOD, don’t you Mamma?” and that was one of my most heartfelt proud moments in my life.
Hey my Sister,
I looked up the Adelaide Show and it looks like it would be fun. I hope you all do just that, have fun.:)

I hope your lap top just needed to be charged.

Yes I remember when you and your Queen Puggy said good by. That is hard, I’ve had to go through it and does hurt. But you and I both eventually got another baby to love and to love us. That helps. I think of my babies off and on too. I’m glad to have had each and everyone. Even the sassy one.:)

I’m so glad you could show your Grandsons that God is so real to you. I wish there was more and more of that in this world.

I will go and look at my mail and get back to you.

Location hidden

#586289 Sep 7, 2013
To what are the word of a talebearer compared.

The words of a talebearer are as wounds.
Proverbs 26:22

Location hidden

#586290 Sep 7, 2013
What is their effect.

He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.
Proverbs 17:9

Location hidden

#586291 Sep 7, 2013
What would follow if there were no talebearers.

Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out; so where there is no talebearer the strife ceaseth.
Proverbs 26:20

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#586292 Sep 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he talking more traitorous hate-speech? Like this?
Uncontroversially, his crimes [GW Bush] vastly exceed bin Laden’s, and he is not a “suspect” but uncontroversially the “decider” who gave the orders to commit the “supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole”.
Did ya get that?
"his crimes [GW Bush] vastly exceed bin Laden’s"
A few hundred years ago, he would've been hung for treason.
Chomsky is no traitor. In fact he cares about your country - in his own way.

There was a lot of opinions like that back then, against the Iraq war.'Bush is the real terrorist' was bumper sticker stuff.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#586293 Sep 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a documentary I watched last night (Netflix) with my Kindle and it was about Ayn Rand who wrote "Atlas Shrugged" in the late 50's. She was way ahead of her time. What she wrote about is coming true now in our Society.
I should check her out. Thanks.
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#586294 Sep 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you write such filth, Bongo?
Youre a disappointment little miss academic. Youre an elite hypocrite. Some of Your friends are patently vile yet you never say anything. Theres also a difference, they are serious about what they say. This is an entertaining forum but for the psychos this is real life. Now go ahead and do your usual change the meaning and yarf out a ridiculous retort. You need to go find a paycheck but I fear you will either be repressed or unable to ever get along.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#586295 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> About the claim she likes twerking? Now take the cod piece off your nose , quidnunc
I don't use a codpiece. Seems it'd be redundant.

You've been using yours wrong, too, unless you've got a really large flap of skin that runs up around your neck that you have to pull down in order to speak or see.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#586296 Sep 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What conduct is condemned by Scripture.
Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people; neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbor; I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:16
If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself.- Saint Augustine

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#586297 Sep 7, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing the discoveries that are "suddenly" made when a commodity moves from $3 per unit to $15 per unit, eh. Capitalism in action. And then the lampreys show up.
Have you seen Tommy Lee lately? I'm pretty sure he died while filming The Fugitive.
Lol.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#586298 Sep 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha! Yes, I admit it! I know nothing about baseball and am a foreigner to every country I visit. Sometimes, while indulging, I wonder how I became a transnational. Oh, well.
That's a great word - no, never heard of it. Sums up us/them very nicely :)
Thanks!
Baseball? No the real game is cricket.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#586299 Sep 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself.- Saint Augustine
Here Scar...

I cherry picked one for you...

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of a horse." [New International Version]-Ezekiel 23:20

I don't even have a clue...it might be God's word...but it is kind of graphic...IMO.

Growing up...we had Bible study at night...I don't recall my dad ever reading this as part of our lessons.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#586300 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and for 1700 the church murdered hundreds of millions of people for doing just that... and only that.
If it were not for secularists and progressives they would still be murdering people for thought crimes against their fantasy world.
Look on the bright side tho. It could have been 2000 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 93,302
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 668,343
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min WildWeirdWillie 183,781
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Pegasus 286,241
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 979,605
American Soldiers Rock 2 (Mar '08) 3 hr USA-1 34,334
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 9 hr USA-1 39,228
More from around the web