You won't be alone.

<ptew>
Bongo

United States

#586174 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
It is interesting what Christians here write on other threads:
Bongo wrote:
"You disgust me skankula. And youre always mad because you have a sore ass, right soreasskate? Now get some ugly sleep so you can get up early and clean all that dogshit , capiche dogface? And clean all that dog hair off everything you balding baggy eyed mutant."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Such a fine Christian spreading Gods love!
Brag on God!
God could probably tell it to that filthy witch better, perhaps as she is tossed in a lake of fire. So a bitter infected fool like you tattling? Everyone knows how disgusting the filthy witches posts are and you, should we dredge up some of yours? Youre an utter failure as a husband and father and youre into incest, and im sure much worse. Youre a much better heathen than I am a Christian.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#586175 Sep 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was one of the first to turn the words of the jesus into a profit for himself
humorously almost all of America that claim to be "christian" are actually "Pauline's".
Paul set out to destroy chrisianity, you must credit him with an excellent attempt. there are few "real christians"
Correct. In 350 AD Constantine made Paulinism the only legal form of Christianity in the Roman Empire and in a short time all other Christians were 'wiped out'.

This made The Roman Catholic Church the only Church in Western Civilization for over 1000 years. All other extant Western Churches are simply RCC separatists with only slight modifications of the RCC's dogmas and doctrines (AKA lies and fraud).

In reality, there is only Catholics (IE: Paulines) in Europe and the Americas.
Bongo

United States

#586176 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ChristiAnn and I approve this message.
What are you a candidate for, the neglected as a child morose depressed one legged lesbian atheist lonely ass street urchin with a purty gullet party? Oh if only they could see yer heart

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586177 Sep 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus Kee-rist
find another expression
Oh father why hast tho forsaken me
try not to be a coward, you have been a stand-up-guy all your life
How about "I come not in peace but with a sword." ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586178 Sep 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are claiming that you got along perfectly fine with a woman you've said is so abusive that you could no longer live with her? You got along with her but were unable to functionally maintain a relationship, that's what you would have me believe?
Do you really have to contend with my wording here - is this high debate for you, this kind of pedantic nonsense?
He will often contradict himself in two consecutive posts.
Bongo

United States

#586179 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be alone.
<ptew>
People like you talk tough but always start crying when the cuffs go on.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#586180 Sep 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to tell ya the truth, the jury is still out with me.
I think the theory is good, and a viable means of saving much time and money.
On the other hand, it needs to be done with expertise and regulation, or there is contamination. No one knows the long term result of minor or long term contamination yet. Only speculation.
Once you have destroyed en eco environment, it seldom regenerates, and can have long range effects, and that needs extreme evaluation and guarantees that it can be done successfully with precision and effective safeguards in case of any failure whatsoever.
That is my opinion on the matter, and hopefully, it is unbiased.
Thanks....The reason I asked was my family has land in a remote area of Pennsylvania where I think they may have done some fracking....There have been Eartquakes in Ohio and New York is worried about their water because of it....

:-)
Bongo

United States

#586181 Sep 7, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
How about "I come not in peace but with a sword." ?
Now you get it, be afraid , lamchop lol

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#586182 Sep 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I didn't say I never read that, I said I didn't remember. But go ahead, call me dishonest.
Why shouldn't she? You're pretty quick to call others (intellectually) dishonest based on your interpretation of what they wrote, what it meant, what the author knew, and the motivation and morals of the writer. You did it to Hiding a day or two ago, and you did it to me just before that.

In my case, you claimed that "By chopping my post in half, you changed it's meaning and intent. That [i]s intellectual dishonesty"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

I responded, "Making that claim is not enough. You need to demonstrate it. You need to post your full comment, and beside it, my truncated version, and explain how my editing changed your meaning in some significant way," and you ignored the challenge.

How shall I word my assessment of that? Shall I give you the benefit of the doubt that your intentions may have been pure but that you just made a mistake? To somebody else, maybe.

But to the guy who so blithely used the word "dishonest," I prefer to call you a liar - dishonest. I'm going to assume that I know what you knew - that your claim was inaccurate - and what your motives were - to deliberately deceive. Why would I give you any more benefit of the doubt than you gave me?

As I've indicated to you before < http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... > , this is "why I treat you so shabbily" as I am now.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#586183 Sep 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
I am feeling the urge to argue...
I think I will sign out.
I just hate it when people put words in my mouth that I didn't say nor imply.
I will say though...I feel a bit dirty by using RR's words in my post...even to make a point...I shouldn't have.

Take the high road....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586184 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> God could probably tell it to that filthy witch better, perhaps as she is tossed in a lake of fire. So a bitter infected fool like you tattling? Everyone knows how disgusting the filthy witches posts are and you, should we dredge up some of yours? Youre an utter failure as a husband and father and youre into incest, and im sure much worse. Youre a much better heathen than I am a Christian.
Too bad we won't let you murder her like the old days, huh ?

"Burn the witch!" Such a fine Christian!

Brag on God!

Fennario

#586185 Sep 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You're not being dishonest here. You just forgot, that's ok. Not a big deal. The big deal is when you rule out someone's expertise because you mislabel that person a traitor - because other people have told you to.
You're giving him more than he gave you, me, Noam Chomsky or Amanda Marcotte. He maligned us all. This thread is full of such people. As you probably know, I don't think such calumny should be accepted without a little gentle correction.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586186 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> What are you a candidate for, the neglected as a child morose depressed one legged lesbian atheist lonely ass street urchin with a purty gullet party? Oh if only they could see yer heart
We have seen yours and it is as ugly as the evil it harbors.

You going to kill River after you burn the witch ?

I think you have a problem with lesbians. How many have you created ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586187 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> People like you talk tough but always start crying when the cuffs go on.
You are the one who will probably be imprisoned for murder.

How many lesbians have you murdered so far ?

Fennario

#586188 Sep 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me re-write that for sheer amusement:
"To announce that there must be no criticism of Christianity, or that we are to stand by Christianity right or wrong, is not only repulsive and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public (and everyone else worldwide)."
Very good.

Of course, in the eyes of these Christians, that is our crime: daring to criticize their church. Chomsky becomes the traitorous America hater, and we are the blasphemous god haters in the service of Satan. It's hive ethics.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#586189 Sep 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Now you get it, be afraid , lamchop lol
And there's the death threat!

Such a fine homicidal Christian!

Praise the Christ!

Brag on God!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#586191 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, Epi. I don't have the people skills to deal with the live ones at the funeral. I'm unpredictable in group settings. Even in lecture halls, I sit alone as close to the door as possible.
It's something I'm working on. My Psychiatrist gives me home work.

Since you are 20....You should be able to tackle that soon.

You have no trouble with one on one do you...Just in Large crowds?

Fennario

#586192 Sep 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You're batting about .33 right now with regards to me.
Arrest the foreigner!

Just kidding.

That's a tell there. An American says batting .333. Batting averages are always three digits unless you're "batting a thousand," meaning perfect (batting average listed as 1.000).

Did you see Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds?" It's set in WWII. A man trying to pass as a German orders three glasses using the wrong fingers and exposes himself as an enemy agent.

And as usual, there's a word for it that you might already know: shibboleth - "a word, sound, or custom that a person unfamiliar with its significance may not pronounce or perform correctly relative to those who are familiar with it. It is used to identify foreigners or those who do not belong to a particular class or group of people" (wiki)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#586193 Sep 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry about your daughter in law. I hope you and your son are doing OK.
It will be 3 years in November....He still gets tears in his eyes when he talks about her

Thanks RT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Uncle Jack 60,084
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 695,657
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 994,087
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 hr texas pete 2,500
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 11 hr Picky 3
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 15 hr Orion Spirit 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 16 hr MOGADORE 3
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web