Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#585824 Sep 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!!!111!!!!1111!!!!!111 !!!
yOU WILL BE SENT TO LABOR CAMP!!!!11!!!!!11!!!
wITH MANY, MANY MOSQUITO!
THE benevolent DICTATOR ALL PRAISES BE HIS NAME!!!111!!!11
!!!1!!!!1!11!!1!11111!
YOU ARE GOING TO BE punished first ,from your own benefactors,your f..... king pijang pijung poo poo?

labor camp is preapred for all of you commuinstic secular morality atheistic dung, and cow manure

very soon I post your name,city, and rank(hure) from communistic party of N.Korea

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#585825 Sep 6, 2013
In what condition are all men.

But the scripture hath concluded all under sin.
Galatians 3:22

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:22

What are the wages of sin.

The wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#585826 Sep 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why so many bigots claim it is a choice.
if this is from DNA not choice.
it seems to me that you are evolution jerk and fish freacking embrio,

why did you born with 2 balls in your pants,and little d...
evolution never made from your a....pleace to be f... or mout to suck gay male dildo?

you are talking like lunatic and spermoidal idiot whose brain is burnt by ads bacteria

Location hidden

#585827 Sep 6, 2013
How many are affected by Adam's transgression.
Wherefore as by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men. Romans 5:12

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#585828 Sep 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Especially since 1962 when satans influence ramped up.
Careful!

You say "influence", the atheists here will magically change it to "cause".....

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#585829 Sep 6, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Skom
I'm in Michigan till Tuesday visiting with my daughter and grand-kids. My oldest grand-daughter (she's 15) had her tonsils removed yesterday and I promised her I'd be there for it. She's doing real well.
A couple of big football games up here this weekend. Michigan hosts Notre Dame, and The Vikings are in town to take on the Lions. I may try to score some tickets to one of those games. Also my old High School (West Bloomfield) has a big game at home tonight against Clarkston.
Beautiful fall weather that I love and remember so well here in Michigan today. I may have to make a run to the Franklin Cider Mill (assuming that it's still there) for some Cider and Donuts.
Did you see what Peyton Manning did for Denver last night? 7 T.D. passes. I love it because I've got him as my number 1 Q.B. on a couple of my Fantasy Football Teams.
Anyways I thought I'd give you a shout out while I'm here. Have a good one. God bless.
Yeah 7 TD's is nuts

Hard to believe Indy thought he was basically done. I am not even a Manning fan but there is no way not to respect how that guy plays football. That was a heck of a snag for fantasy football

Glad to hear your granddaughter is doing well. The first day I remember being awful and then it wasn't so bad. But I am sure she enjoys having her grandfather there. Its nice you go out of your way like that to see them when stuff is going on

Yeah Michigan will be tested early. Seems like every year game 2 is a real tough one. Although besides the usual Ohio State, there schedule isn't too bad this year. I'd rather chance a loss early then have one late. And the they should be real good this year. ND got exposed in the championship game last year and don't know how many starters returned but they were still tough last year. It would be a really nice win

Keep in touch

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#585830 Sep 6, 2013
When man first transgressed, what was done to prevent him from living forever in sin.

And now lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat and live for ever so He drove out the man; and He place at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the the tree of life. Genesis 3:22-24

Location hidden

#585831 Sep 6, 2013
What is the Gift of God.

The gift of God is eternal life. Romans 6:23

How many may receive this gift.

And the spirit and the bride say Come. And let him that heareth say Come, And let that is athist come and whosoever will let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:17
Ben Adam

Abington, PA

#585832 Sep 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What does Jesus declare Himself to be.
Jesus saith unto him I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me.
John 14:6
A nice vague and ambiguous verse that can mean anyhthing anyone wants it to.

he sounds like a bouncer, not the host.
Ben Adam

Abington, PA

#585833 Sep 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
In what condition are all men.
But the scripture hath concluded all under sin.
Galatians 3:22
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:22
What are the wages of sin.
The wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23
So says Paul.

what did Jesus say ?

Location hidden

#585834 Sep 6, 2013
In whom is the gift.

This is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life and this life is in his Son.
1 John 5:11

In receiving the Son, what do we have in Him.

He that hath the Son hath life.
1 John 5:12

What loss do those sustain who do not accept Him.

And he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
1 John 5:12

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#585835 Sep 6, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
That's hilarious when you consider that Mexico (as you said) has far more religious and national symbols then the U.S. I don't think the Orderly realizes just how dumb some of the things he posts are. He's a walking talking contradiction. But of course he'll deny it till he's blue in the face.
Like I said a few weeks ago. Never let it be said that an atheist will let the truth get in the way of the B.S. they spew.
LOL, Ians makes up a lot of things to get through the day

But he has luscious brown grass in which to frolic and a wonderful Mexican Walmart he can merely step inside he wishes to have a brief respite from the heat. And if he wants to see a donkey, he doesn't need to be burdened with using one of those gas-guzzling new-fangled automobiles to drive to a zoo, he has one right where he lives. And he is not burdened by living by set societal standards that claim someone should have four walls and a roof. He can literally sleep in any public place he chooses. He's not gonna let the man keep him down with house payments and car payments.

The guy can convince himself being a homeless bum is like hitting the lottery and having a good job is America is a bad thing! So he dodn't move to Mexico because it was the only place he could afford to live where his wife could at least have some chance to see family, he left America voluntarily out of protest over religiois and political symbols

Even though he was indifferent to religion until he got on Topix!

LOL, not only he can't make up believable stories, he can't even keep them straight!

Location hidden

#585836 Sep 6, 2013
In what other way is this same truth stated.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life but the wrath of God abideth on him.
John 3:36

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#585837 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
2. No. Again (and again and again and again) I said that the downfall of the America family structure "STARTED" with the ending of mandatory school prayers.
.. ever since mandatory school prayer was dropped in 1962, religion has attempted to link the absence of school prayer to almost every imaginable social ill because it fills their coffers with millions of dollars. Here's the hitch: they're fibbing ..

.. when mandatory prayer was required, America had a myriad of social problems including segregated schools and blatant racism. How can you consider the moral condition of American society superior in 1950 when Blacks were not allowed to attend certain universities? Is this the superior morality you refer to ??..

.. here's the second hitch: today's American schools have more religious freedom then ever. When was the last time you visited a high school? Did you know faith can be discussed in the classroom? How many religious clubs does your local school have? Can students join hands in prayer before enjoying their lunch on the school lawn ??..

.. it is my contention that you are entirely incorrect. As long as America has the 1st Amendment, God will never be booted out of schools ..

Location hidden

#585838 Sep 6, 2013
After one truly receives Christ whose life will be manifested in him.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ liveth in me and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#585839 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are other contributers in the fall of American families, but I think that the loss of mandatory prayer started the snowball...
American kids were no longer exposed to God every morning, ALL American kids, not just the Christian ones. And yes, the Christian families played a huge roll in not keeping God active in their lives.
And then came the femi-nazis.... That's a whole nuther story...
I like discussion RR...when it is civil. So far I think that we have been that.

I don't like discussion when one or more parties can not or is not willing to go beyond their first line of thought.

So...to continue this conversation is truly a waste of both our time.

Thank you for participating...

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#585840 Sep 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be laughing at it now, but notice that every president during the last 50 years is the better looking of the candidates...
Go figure.
I looked back. I think it's a toss up between Nixon and McGovern.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#585841 Sep 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
At one point he said he moved to Mexico to get away from all the religious and national symbols in the U.S.
You're a liar.
Ben Adam

Abington, PA

#585842 Sep 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
How many are affected by Adam's transgression.
None. Paul contradicts Genesis.
Ben Adam

Abington, PA

#585843 Sep 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. ever since mandatory school prayer was dropped in 1962, religion has attempted to link the absence of school prayer to almost every imaginable social ill because it fills their coffers with millions of dollars. Here's the hitch: they're fibbing ..
.. when mandatory prayer was required, America had a myriad of social problems including segregated schools and blatant racism. How can you consider the moral condition of American society superior in 1950 when Blacks were not allowed to attend certain universities? Is this the superior morality you refer to ??..
.. here's the second hitch: today's American schools have more religious freedom then ever. When was the last time you visited a high school? Did you know faith can be discussed in the classroom? How many religious clubs does your local school have? Can students join hands in prayer before enjoying their lunch on the school lawn ??..
.. it is my contention that you are entirely incorrect. As long as America has the 1st Amendment, God will never be booted out of schools ..
Christians lie ?

I am more coinvinced every day that religion is evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min 07 Mustang 8,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 682,008
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Aerobatty 124,049
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min The Mod Squad 286,502
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 982,433
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,373
--- for SIDE SLEEPERS --- *Instant Better Comfo... 3 hr Arm Pillow Max 1
More from around the web