Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#585355 Sep 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that your god exists and caused that much damage to that many people for so many decades based on kids no longer being forced to mindlessly pay homage to it, what does that say about your god, and why do you still worship it?
The arrogance of RR's statement is astounding. But it is on your money.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#585356 Sep 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't in on the whole "you abandoned your daughter, you scumbag deadbeat dad" thread ?
Must have been a different RiversideRedneck.
You really need some help, brother.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#585357 Sep 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
If RR even just takes a few minutes to consider someone elses walk in life...I don't know...maybe...who knows.
.. been there, done that, didn't work ..

Some stable somewhere

#585358 Sep 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It tells me that He's true to His word.
Really???

"If you don't have your kids pray to me, well then, why, I'll free the blacks! And let women have rights! And let some people not believe in me!

Grrrrrrrrr!"
Gary

United States

#585359 Sep 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It tells me that He's true to His word.
I promise to call you an idiot in a future post.

Some stable somewhere

#585360 Sep 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you don't write enough :P
You are kind :)

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#585361 Sep 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. It was the introduction of "In God We Trust" on U.S.'paper currency' in 1957 that caused the downfall of the USA.
I'm pretty the downfall of the USA happened because Alaska and Hawaii were both granted statehood in 1959.

The music died that year too. That undoubtedly added to the decline as well.

Think about it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#585362 Sep 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need some help, brother.
Help? To become a Christian liar ?

"Lie for Jesus!"

Brag on God!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585363 Sep 5, 2013
I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm....“God Bless America ”
and....
America the Beautiful
You must be eighty years old.
I hate to be the one to bring the News to you , but I must: America is now a piece of siht.
Don't you know that America now has some of the worst roads in the world. That is just for starters. Believe me , things are going to get much worse. The liberal Democrats will see to that.
Yes, America the great where illegals that cannot speak English can sit in a Jury. Feckin douches.
It used to be....

http://youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs

I'm a traditionalist, I ain't gonna let go of my America.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#585364 Sep 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty the downfall of the USA happened because Alaska and Hawaii were both granted statehood in 1959.
The music died that year too. That undoubtedly added to the decline as well.
Think about it.
Maybe it was the creation of the Nation of Israel in 1949 ?

You know how them evil Christ Killers run the world.
Bongo

United States

#585365 Sep 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck (better said, the person behind the persona) is highly intelligent, he was always a worthy adversary in debate, he has an unmatched sense of humor, and deep down inside he is truly a good guy.
As I said earlier, I really miss ole Buck. There wasn't much about which we didn't disagree, but he was my good friend nonetheless.
Do you agree he really is Joe King?
Gary

United States

#585366 Sep 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you don't buy the "good old days" stuff that you see nothing wrong with two mothers, two fathers, one mother, one father, etc.
In the "good old days" there was more peace and prosperity. Kids had a better education, families were happier, there was less crime, there was less teenage pregnancies, kids were able to focus on their schoolwork and their friends rather then "mom getting knocked up by another dude and now I'm going to have another stepbrother".
I'm just a traditionalist. That's my views, that's my way, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
You're an idiot.

Now, worship me, for I am true to my word.
Bongo

United States

#585367 Sep 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea
and you are cyber prophet and know who is mad, and who is not???
you are one more example of christianity Lies, insults, and stupidity
your father devil bless you richly every day
Now youre mad because youre from unlucky sperms.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585368 Sep 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you just contradicted yourself. You claimed that the lack of school prayer led to all these disparate social ills, and now you're claiming very different factors.
Your above paragraph writes that divorce rates rose because of:
1. laws allowing no-fault divorce were created
2. feminism taught women they had equal rights to happiness
3. so they left abusive relationships
This directly goes against your earlier claims for two reasons.
1. You claimed all these social ills traced back to a lack of prayer in school
2. You claimed that morality in America was failing. To make that claim, you would now have to say that abusive families are "better" than divorced families
See how easy it is to pull apart ridiculous, politically driven and religious arguments?
Stop school prayer - cause.

All of the above - effect.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#585369 Sep 5, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I see what you are saying here. When I didn’t believe I still thought some things were wrong that Atheist here don’t think are wrong. Is that more or less what you are saying?
Our internal integrity :)

Good morning from the land down under, it's Friday and the end of the working week. I'm going to the Adelaide Show with my Daughter and 2 Grandsons on Tuesday, and that is a place where childhood memories run rampant.

I went to turn on my laptop this morning, the one I just sent you the email on, and it was 'dead'!! I have pulled my old one out of retirement, as the PC is way too slow, and this does feel strange indeed.

In one of the forums I frequented, I met a lovely poster who created a couple of avatar pics for me, and there is one on my desktop, "Seeking Serah" shows an Angel sitting in front of an open Bible, and a fitting way to end a spiritually reflective morning.

You may recall when my Queen Puggy and I had a last farewell cuddle, laying in my bed and with her tucked in my arms, and I felt her dearly loved body give up her little Ghost as she moved from this realm to the next. My grandchildren (4 boys) came to stay in the holidays just after this happened; when the grief was still a raw pounding in the heart, and we sang songs together and we shared the love of memories and we talked much about Angels and our new lives.

I have told them there is a link between me and Puggy right in the spot where she took her last breath, and it is a link of energy that is positive and real. This is all written in my journal, but one of the songs we were singing was “Marry You” by Bruno Mars, and I would change the name of the lyrics to “Puggy” where ever I could, so we were singing “Oh Puggy, I think I want to marry you”…. Etc &#61514;

It was easier to let the tears flow at their own will, so sometimes we were singing and the tears were washing the eyes, and the little fella looked up at me and said “You really do believe in GOD, don’t you Mamma?” and that was one of my most heartfelt proud moments in my life.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#585370 Sep 5, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Do you agree he really is Joe King?
.. Buck is not Joe King. He wanted me to stick my ass out a car window and gave me an autographed pigskin as bait ..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#585371 Sep 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You offered three choices. You must think that each has something to do with the problem or you wouldn't have offered them.[[[SCREEECH}}
No.

I clearly said "one of the three is the cause".

You're trying to change it to "all are the cause".

You've now displayed intellectual dishonesty yourself.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#585372 Sep 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL look fellow I love to play, tease, joke it is a part of the natural me Human. But I do not talk about me. So let's not get serious about the worthy person quote.
ok

I get that. I do not talk about me, either.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#585373 Sep 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It used to be....
http://youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs
I'm a traditionalist, I ain't gonna let go of my America.
Fortunately, the United States doesn't belong to only you.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#585374 Sep 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your opinion Le_le....Its not just RA....I asked alot of other older posters and they pretty much all same the same thing.....
Good morning sweet Epi :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusion x... 675,596
Hank Williams, Jr. is a retard (Oct '11) 14 min handsomebrady 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min RiversideRedneck 110,274
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr bad bob 25
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 46,196
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 5 hr Reign 477
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,753
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr Devil number 666 982,080
More from around the web