|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
Sadly, I believe my exposure to religion in the last two years has made me a worse person.
I have become much more cynical about Christianity because of my Topix experience. I used to merely have no use for it personally, but was largely indifferent about its existence.

Now I see it as a pernicious presence in Western culture - especially America - that needs to be shrunken to a size that can be drowned in a bathtub. T

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really just waiting to see if the Jesus! does a Michael Jackson moon walk on the clouds or something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'd be okay if anyone would do it, really.
Did you see South Park with Michael Jackson as a little white girl? Shamone!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and remember the Horse breeders have to cull the undesirable many times.
As do dog breeders and any breeders of livestock that induce inbreeding to gain a trait. You can't do that with humans.
Are you blaming your mental retardation on your parents ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO....Faith comes from Belief.....It is like an Electrical plug that gives Power to the Believer.
Course we have "faith" in alot of things....I had faith that my roof will not cave in on me this morning. I had faith that my family is safe.....ETC....
So the words 'faith' and 'belief' are completely different to you ?

That explains my confusion. Thanks.

Let me change my question. Is it by 'belief' alone one is saved ?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I have become much more cynical about Christianity because of my Topix experience. I used to merely have no use for it personally, but was largely indifferent about its existence.
Now I see it as a pernicious presence in Western culture - especially America - that needs to be shrunken to a size that can be drowned in a bathtub. T
The final nail in your own discredited coffin...and by your own word as usual

All the talk about the 'church' and it being a social parasite and condemning the morality of Christians is nothing more than a sad old dude that came to the Internet seeking validation and when he didn't get it from Christians he lashed out.

How ignorant must someone be to think Topix gives you any insight into billions of other people in real life? Or for that matter thinks what he sees online gives him any clue how believers online practice their faith in real life? Of course when you come across as a confrontational bigot speaking out of ignorance and constantly changing your stories the reaction you get will not be too positive.

But thank you for admitting all your nonsense is simply based on Topix. You love the attention and praise you have gotten by feigning unfamiliarity over the concept of faith and by bashing it.

Much more cynical because of Topix and was largely indifferent to it before then. Wow. What a fraud. I bet if you got positive reinforcement online for bashing chickens you would make a constitution and lists outlining the evils of poultry!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a little background
But the 2Peter 2:22 verse that talks about a dog returning to his vomit is talking about a believer who returns to his/her sinful ways
They go back into the world so-to-speak, reject the lessons they have learned, and embrace sin again
They originally escaped the pollutions of the world (the sin that occurs daily all around us) when they asked forgiveness for their own sins and agreed to follow Christ and turn from a life of deliberate sin
Granted I have yet to see anyone who can go without sinning but that is really the jist of the verse. It isn't calling someone a dog or comparing them to vomit but rather metaphorically speaking is saying someone goes back to a bad thing, in this case, a life of deliberate sin
(T) Peace
Blackbowy/Bossdrop regularly referred to me and others as dog vomit...it was on his list of all the vile things that the Bible says we non-Christians are. He had a list of about thirty things.

They were all offensive...if I had of cared what he or some others thought of me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

How enduring is God's love for us.

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me saying Yes I have loved thee with everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.
Jeremiah 31:3

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a little background
But the 2Peter 2:22 verse that talks about a dog returning to his vomit is talking about a believer who returns to his/her sinful ways
They go back into the world so-to-speak, reject the lessons they have learned, and embrace sin again
They originally escaped the pollutions of the world (the sin that occurs daily all around us) when they asked forgiveness for their own sins and agreed to follow Christ and turn from a life of deliberate sin
Granted I have yet to see anyone who can go without sinning but that is really the jist of the verse. It isn't calling someone a dog or comparing them to vomit but rather metaphorically speaking is saying someone goes back to a bad thing, in this case, a life of deliberate sin
(T) Peace
One last thought...then I have to hit the gym...keep looking for reasons to put it off.

When someone uses those types of words against you...claim their holy book gives them permission...whether you care about what that person thinks of you...it is an indicator as to how possibly others in that same group feel about you...just too polite to voice it.

In no way do I think all Christians feel that way...but I do know they exist...they are often the loudest...the ones we hear...mostly because they are so offensive.

To give that example in reverse...

It is often said us "others" never call out our own. Somehow people miss the posts where some of us have done exactly that. Maybe they don't notice because we...at least I...don't make dozens of posts about it...I try not to name call nor get overly vile. I say what I have to say and then move on...(I learned the hard way about those ongoing debates...I don't do them any more).

Oh well...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone separate the true child of God from the love of God.

For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38&39

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Unto whom will the saints forever ascribe praise.

Unto Him that loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood... to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Revelations 1:5&6

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have brought one of the posts forward. But it proves I was telling the truth. In fact you admitted it. I'm not sure what this little game is your playing.
It proves you area bald faced liar and have been for at least two years.

The 'game' is over. You lost.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. does it really matter ??..
It does to them. A Christian can never be wrong.

I have seen who are honest and who are not.
I brought forth the old post and proved myself to be honest.
Never, not once, has any of these people brought forth a single post to prove their lies against me.

All this has done is proved to me what a mockery of truth their religion is.

If there is a loving God, it is they that will be standing judgement, not me.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If America declined because of lack of prayer in school...maybe that was and is an indication that parents weren't praying enough with their children at home.
Why should it be the responsibility of the educational system to pray with your child...should that not be done by parents?
Did you pray with your children before they left for school?
How many children do you think actually paid attention while that prayer was being said...how many were looking at the cute little boy/girl across they aisle while the teacher had her head bowed?
I went to school where prayer was said every morning...I remember not a one of those prayers...I do however remember the ones that my parents had with me...or at least the time that we spent together.
At night before we went to bed my father did Bible study with us...I remember the sound of his voice while he was reading...I can still remember us all getting down on our knees...the sound of his voice as he prayed...my mother holding my hand.
Maybe it was/is not the failure of an educational system...but the failure of parents to teach.
I know...I know...parents are too busy...let the school do it.
Funny...many want the school the be responsible for their child's morning prayer...maybe they could fit it in right after the sex education class.
I don't think it's so much the actual stopping of the prayers that was the culprit. I think it was the slow removal of God from people's minds.

It's been a gradual downhill slope that the American family structure has witnessed the past 50 years. That is undeniable.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It proves you area bald faced liar and have been for at least two years.
The 'game' is over. You lost.
"bold faced", purfesir.

And "are a" are two separate words, school teacher.

Here, lemme help ya:

"It proves you are a bold faced liar..."

You're welcome.

Please stop teaching kids.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that good? Neither Google nor I seems to know what that is.
your business to do so?
dumb butt
who cares if this is good for you or not?
you are worthless less from nothing,

what did you contribute to change this world,? or even bettere relation with your dissapointed wife and family?
you are cyber idiot?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"bold faced", purfesir.
Here, lemme help ya:
You're welcome.
I don't teach English, Pedro.

I don't profess expertise I do not have.
I am not a Christian.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"bold faced", purfesir.
Here, lemme help ya:
You're welcome.
he doesn't teach any kids,
kids can teach him and fart to his nose?

bo?why are you seating here and babling nonsense with those atheistis filthy moraly scumbags(every day?)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Nice, and those annoying quidnuncs, I suppose youre not doing anything in life if the quidnuncs aren't at work
Yeah, the quidnuncs. And the lackwits.

Incidentally, I used that word "quidnunc" with you in mid, assuming that you would look it up and make it yours if you saw it. You seem to love fun words, too, hence "lackwit":

[1] Lackwit - a dull or witless person (yo, Shrink!)
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lac...

Here are a few more with a religious bent:

[2] Entheomaniac - one who is literally insane about religion, or feels that he speaks for a god (yo, Adam!)
http://www.definitions.net/definition/entheom...

[3] Tartuffe - a religious hypocrite (yo, Trifecta!)
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tartuffe

[4] Eisegetical - of distortion of text, usually biblical, to support a prejudice (yo, Skombolis!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisegesis

[5] Antinomian - one that believes that faith in Christ frees him from moral obligations (yo, Red Apples!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinomianism

[6] Antithalian - disapproving of laughter or festivity (yo, Here For Now!)
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/antithalian

And some more of general applicability to go with quidnunc and lackwit:

[7] Cockalorum little man with an unduly high opinion of self (yo, Skombolis again!).
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cockalorum

[8] Crepehanger One who always looks at the bad side of things and is morbid or gloomy (yo, Clearwater).
http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/...

[9] Janiform two-faced
http://www.lexic.us/definition-of/janiform

[10] Snollygoster an unprincipled person
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sno...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
The guy pretends people emailed him so he can post more of his lists and made of a fake constitution for the fake demographic he created of secular humanist that exists only on Topix. I am thinking he is very emotionally attached!
I wonder if when he first started he thought it would carry more weight to claim he was an ex-Christian so nobody could say he just didn't understand and he can claim he 'broke free' from indoctrination? Except now that left him looking silly when he tries to look more atheist by saying "chicken on a stick" and is left with no explanation how he tells everyone else their thinking is a bi-product of the 'church' and indoctrination yet he chose to follow Christ as an adult
He was used to nobody looking too closely at his claims. He has largely discredited himself with his own posts. Its makes it all the more funny to watch!
:)
Yosemite is a funny guy for sure. All you say just back up what I originally thought of him, a Insecure Inferior Religious Slave.

He not broke free from Christianity one bit. Religion still hang around his neck like a 2 ton chain still drowning him.

I tell him a while back that you trick him. You pull him on this billboard to get a royal azz whupping like a runaway slave deserve, and that what he got. Because as you say if he choose Christianity as an adult, clearly he was not indoctrinated. So after he leave Christianity, how come he cant let go? because he is a slave that why. Well then I treat him like a slave then.

Then to make matters worse he come on here pretending to be a atheist. But when any Christian mention hell he jump up with his "chicken on a stick" routine, clearly in the back of his mind the thought of hell scare the cock-a-doodle out of him so he run to "arise chicken" to feign disbelieve but he always respond.

I no know what you write to him but he come in here gunning for you like Yosemite with 2 guns 'I'm a git me some crissians' oy!lol!. And up to now, he still obsessed with you because of what you write to him.

So he can't let go from Christianity...and he not bright enough to either defend the foundation of secular humanism or refute the evidence out there that call what secular humanist believe as how this whole existence come about fairy tale nonsensical rubbish for adults.

Some of his smart "friends" like wilderide and others run left him long time. And his Pride won't let him leave.

So he still come everyday. Everyone seeing he stuck between two religions, wishing and daydreaming one was dying, but too stupid to defend the other. HA!.'it aint necessarily so' is a colossal absurd joke of a person. And to see him in this position make me all the more curious how silly his writings will be to get out of this predicament he bring on himself by coming on this billboard.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It does to them. A Christian can never be wrong.
I have seen who are honest and who are not.
I brought forth the old post and proved myself to be honest.
Never, not once, has any of these people brought forth a single post to prove their lies against me.
All this has done is proved to me what a mockery of truth their religion is.
If there is a loving God, it is they that will be standing judgement, not me.
not if?
there is loving God and judgement of His wrath go against christians and scumbags like you?
denials doesn't help you at all poor profesir from january 2013?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

405 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 min Johnny 1,594
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min nanoanomaly 722,108
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Student 38,483
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Mandela 115,598
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 19 min andet1987 3,993
Last Word + 2 22 min andet1987 290
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min guest 533,566
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 256,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••