|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have claimed to be a christian, you have no room to criticize others.
some one handed him the nickname "professor", I suppose he was actually complimented. At-any-rate he embraced the sobriquet.
Internet claims are merely internet claims. Each poster <person> is judged by the content of their posts.
And thats all were doing is judging him by his lies.

But thats ok you go ahead and believe him and I'll just laugh at your foolishness..........

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
For what?
Well, they try to rub their numbers in everyones' faces and claim their religion is better than other religions/non-religions.
So replacing that with factual information would, again like all other facts, destroy another of their arguments.

If you can even call "more people believe my myth than that myth" and argument.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

An argument*

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash HFY/RiverTam, g_o_d/BenAdam/Lamchop doesn't have cancer. You may want to get your facts straight before you come unglued like you love to do in here.
LOL. If you are insinuating that HFY and I are the same person, then THANK YOU !!!

I could not think of a better compliment.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True, some of it is my opinion.
But not all of it.
What part of the following sentence is not true?
"A man that has sex with a man is not straight."
so <we know> he ate steak once, that does not tell us what his preference might be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Ben share the same philosophy and you never criticize his behavior.
You should take a look in the mirror, pal.
then you have missed the quite sharp disagreements that we have had

or

you are simply lying as usual

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
What are my beliefs based on?
They're based on facts, not speculations, as an end result.
What "facts" are your beliefs based on? Saying you have "facts" to back your beliefs is not an answer.

Some people based their "facts" on the belief that the Holocaust did not happen. Or a belief that Armstrong did not land on the moon. Or a belief that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

So get "factual" "writer". Tell the "facts" of your "beliefs".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm just supposed to take your word that this unspecified group of scholars, which could be two people or 2 million people, I don't know, you don't say, are accurate in their interpretation of the Bible?
I don't think so.
it is a very common interpretation by the scholars. Not one places her age any where near maturity. most common is 12.5.

don't take my word for it azzhole. it is your freekin book of filth, look it up.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

scaritual wrote:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You...are human scum
<quoted text>
Because you say that but do crap like this.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
You are racist. You are misogynistic. You are bigoted. "Scum" covers all three of those quite nicely.
The "sammich" routine doesn't cover up the ugly.
Racist? Lol.

I was making a correlation between the downfall of American family life and three possible causes of it.

I asked the question and nobody answered.

Maybe out of fear of looking bad or something.

So tell me, which of the three do you think it is?

"It's one of three things:
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women."

---

Note that I DO NOT think it's 2 or 3.

And because a person asks a question is not reason to flag them a racist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
And thats all were doing is judging him by his lies.
But thats ok you go ahead and believe him and I'll just laugh at your foolishness..........
I do not "believe" him.

I find more intellect, more truth, more decency; in his posts than yours, if that sort of measurement is of interest to you.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You...are human scum
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's hurts.
I'm a kind and generous man and I don't understand what I've done to you for you to think of me that way.
Scaritual wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it that you're saying Christianity plays no (or very little) role in the happiness and success of American society.
So then, tell me why it's suck a huge coincidence that as soon as atheists started their agendas and successfully got God and the Bible and prayer removed from schools in the 60's, why did America start to decline?
It's one of three things:
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women.
Those are the three main, huge changes that occurred in the 60's and 70's. one of them is the culprit for the start of the fall of America.
Which one do you think it is?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE ...
You are racist. You are misogynistic. You are bigoted. "Scum" covers all three of those quite nicely.
Scar, you have expressed my very thoughts far better than I have. For me, the racism, "freedom for blacks" as the cause of "the fall of America" clearly identifies the Redneck as a white supremacist.
Is he Mr. Sammich, a regular guy at work in Riverside? Or is he perhaps a member of an Aryan supremacist group? Is he here to further the racial agenda?
You are a fuckingidiot because of this sentence:

"For me, the racism, "freedom for blacks" as the cause of "the fall of America" clearly identifies the Redneck as a white supremacist."

In no way did I say that.

None whatsoever.

You're the liar you claim me to be.

Anyone with any sense of reasoning will read my post, read your post and understand that I DID NOT say what you said I did.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You...are human scum
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's hurts.
I'm a kind and generous man and I don't understand what I've done to you for you to think of me that way.
Scaritual wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it that you're saying Christianity plays no (or very little) role in the happiness and success of American society.
So then, tell me why it's suck a huge coincidence that as soon as atheists started their agendas and successfully got God and the Bible and prayer removed from schools in the 60's, why did America start to decline?
It's one of three things:
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women.
Those are the three main, huge changes that occurred in the 60's and 70's. one of them is the culprit for the start of the fall of America.
Which one do you think it is?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE ...
Scar, you have expressed my very thoughts far better than I have. For me, the racism, "freedom for blacks" as the cause of "the fall of America" clearly identifies the Redneck as a white supremacist.
Is he Mr. Sammich, a regular guy at work in Riverside? Or is he perhaps a member of an Aryan supremacist group? Is he here to further the racial agenda?
Yeah.

All three of the above areas he identified as being responsible for the "decline of America" - for those people reading along not from the United States - are at the center of philosophy and teachings of racist white supremacist groups.

To RR, those three "events" identified by RR, are the sources of the woes of the U.S.

https://www.google.com/search...

I can't say RR is one.

What I can say is that those white supremacist - "philosophies", if you can call them that - are often cloaked in innocuous terms, and often saddled along with religion.

Who knows for sure if RR is.

He uses the words, terminologies, and attitudes, that much is certain.

You know, over here(WSJLM), he conducts himself in a different way than he does on other threads(words used, commentary etc...).

If this thread was your only exposure to RR, you might very well wonder why it is you don't recall seeing these attitudes and actions he has no problem revealing elsewhere.

This isn't my only exposure to RR, nor is it yours, Catcher, and others on the thread here have seen it too.

That's good.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
nuhun it is all of us atheists reading the slime
Funny.

You think it's slime but claim to read it...

HA HA

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist? Lol.
I was making a correlation between the downfall of American family life and three possible causes of it.
I asked the question and nobody answered.
Maybe out of fear of looking bad or something.
So tell me, which of the three do you think it is?
"It's one of three things:
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women."
---
Note that I DO NOT think it's 2 or 3.
And because a person asks a question is not reason to flag them a racist.
None of them.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a christian
and
how do "I" tell?
I donít care what you think one way or the other.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
You do understand that I find christians morally reprehensible and do not wish their company?
Get over yourself. If you donít want to come then donít. Your choice
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
when someone claims to represent the philosophy you recommend and denigrates it:
and you fail to point to the error,
you give the impression of agreement.
Keep in mind, that you and your religion define "atheist" and that "atheist" is not a philosophy, merely a rejection of your childish beliefs, and hopefully a rejection of your vile philosophy.
What part of I donít care what you think do you not understand?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not "believe" him.
I find more intellect, more truth, more decency; in his posts than yours, if that sort of measurement is of interest to you.
Your opinion doesnt matter much to me Karlos.

On topix it really all boils down to sides. If you think he is a more decent man then I I your lost..... he's done nothing but call people names for years, all for the great crime of disagreeing with him..........That equals shallow, insecure. But if those are qualities you look for, have at it.........
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no doubt familiar with these:
ARAPROSDOKIANS are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase
is surprising or unexpected; frequently humorous.(Winston Churchill loved them)
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
8. They begin the evening news with 'Good Evening,' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
9. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
10. Buses stop in bus stations. Trains stop in train stations. On my desk is a work station .
11. I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted paychecks.
12. In filling out an application, where it says,'In case of emergency, notify:' I put 'DOCTOR."
13. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
14. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
15. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
16. A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.
17. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
18. Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
19. There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
20. I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
21. You're never too old to learn something stupid.
22. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
23. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
24. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
25. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
26. Where there's a will, there are relatives.
Finally:
27. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but its getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
This is the best post ive ever seen come from you, ta daa

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the dishonesty. Adam is honest about his bigotry and hatred. He's human scum, but he tells us all that.
Dr. Shrink clearly has a mental disorder. He is barely passable in English and he hates atheists, so he comes here to vent in the best way he can. I guess that's better than my Korean, and my French, but I don't rant and rave at people in those languages, either.
You engage the discussion, but not with honest debate. If I were to interpret your actions as honest, and I cannot see that now, then you merely pour out your beliefs and don't focus on your discussor's points. What the other person has to say is irrelevant to you, as long as you can "prove" that you're "right." And that includes altering what you said, using distractions such as red herrings and straw man positions (though you've largely ceased the latter), and used to include quote mining - but you changed, since that's pretty obvious here.
The thing is, your quote mining is revealing about how and what you focus on in discussion. You read posts searching for something to grab onto, not for the argument that is presented. Once you get anything, you pump it up and use it as your centerpiece - the very essence of your red herrings. You additionally don't back up your assertions (never provide evidence) and selectively refuse to accept other's evidence.
Just now you plagiarized in an attempt to demonstrate that you know what the technical terms I'm using mean. Given your argument "same sex sexual behavior is not a human universal" followed by the posting of a Sociobiologist's list of human universals, concretely demonstrates that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Sociobiologists, as you demonstrably fail to understand, are deeply concerned with the evolution of homosexuality (and not SSSB, b/c their theoretical framework is poor) as they see that as a human universal - it's hidden in their "67 human universals" but they don't go out and say it.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter why you're engaging the way you engage. It's fruitless, intellectually lazy and dishonest.
What is the point in someone like myself engaging with someone like you? I seek to combat ignorance. You seek to uphold ignorance at all costs through the intellectually indiscriminate re-presentation of your original positions. You don't back them up, you don't support them, you just find new ways - any way you can - to state them.
It's like arguing with insecure dogma.
Well said!
Bravo!

I will continue to respond though, for sometimes it's needed to show others how approving of ignorance he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 559,021 - 559,040 of596,526
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

461 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min number four 216,894
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 680,137
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min danetoo 109,568
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 38 min alisha24 249
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 45 min NUTS AMERICA 37,859
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 45 min Hitesrunprincess 52,509
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess Jurist 512,090
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••