“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#584881 Sep 4, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash HFY/RiverTam, g_o_d/BenAdam/Lamchop doesn't have cancer. You may want to get your facts straight before you come unglued like you love to do in here.
You believe that I am also RiverTam?

Nice. I'm also everyone else.
know

Ashburn, VA

#584882 Sep 4, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi.
He did say it and he knows he did. The reason I remember it so well is because I found it hard to believe that someone claiming to be a "professor" was in here posting when every other "professor" was at school teaching. But not Duane. Nope he was in here posting away.
And if you recall when he was asked about what he did and he said he was a "professor" I immediately doubt him because he misspelled "professor" which he claimed was his profession. And his excuse for doing so was that he said he was dyslexic.
Bottom line is everyone that was here that have been asked about it have said "yes he did say he was a professor". The only one that is saying it isn't true is him.
End of story.
Yes, I remember it too. He showed up during summer and was posting around the clock. When asked how come he had so much time he said school was on vacation. When school started he was still here posting around the clock. He then claimed he was on sabbatical at one time. He supposedly teaches at a community college. He got Asperger's (funny he doesn't seem to mention that any more) and he teaches students with disabilities.

Also, when he first showed up, he still had a wife and he had mentioned his estranged daughter has drug problem. He was saying why he couldn't give his daughter money because he knew she'll spend it on drugs, etc.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#584883 Sep 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, on my last "psyche ward vacation", they took my leg and wouldn't let me use crutches. They were afraid I might hit somebody with them. I had to use a wheelchair. We took turns playing toreador in the hallway. Well, until they stopped us.
hahaha, ok. I take it back.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#584884 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I had cancer. I have advanced Hepatitis C, the same disease I have stated I had since I came here two years ago.
Does it matter which disease is killing me ?
you're a sludgetrout.
Ah, sorry.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#584885 Sep 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Now ta got me stand'n out in the rain too!
Oops!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584886 Sep 4, 2013
In light of Hiding's recent post, regarding the sheetwall analogy, I'd like to make a declaration for all to see.

*sigh*

I am a bit of a racist, though I'm trying to overcome it.

I'm very misogynistic and I don't care. It fits me well.

There.

I said it.

Hate me.

Love me.

Ignore me.

I don't care.

I'm still me.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#584887 Sep 4, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You quite clearly got your information from google and don't know what you're talking about. If you know the source, and you apparently do not, it's because wikipedia gave it to you.
You don't know the context, you don't know the anthropological discussion surrounding human universals, you don't know where the term originated, you don't know how to use the word.
Imagine if you hire somebody to drywall your house. They showed up and they called it "sheetwall" and then they didn't know what brand to use. When you question them on it, they give you answers like you provide above. You'd fire them.
You're just continuing to be dishonest.
without of google also you are goof and brain doesn't work at all.
only Lies,libel, mocking others and babling not from your brain-,ind only from the brain seating between your two legs?

WHY ARE YOU COMMING HERE AND SPREAD BS FROM N.KOREA COMMUNISITC SECULAR MORALITY BS???

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#584888 Sep 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL 12??? I think you are being generous!
I worked with a little boy once that was about 11. He got referred to me because he brought a screw driver to school to use as a weapon. When I asked him why he said...
"That kid said "yo mama" to me!" I was confused..."your mother" hardly seemed to warrant a weapon. Little did I know "yo mama" was fighting words!
Kind of reminds me of this place...
That's a tiny bit on the freaky side.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#584889 Sep 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my little story was the first time I've shared a personal experience on Topix. I shared the story for two reasons:
1. To test the veracity of Christian empathy.
2. To see if the messenger would be shot.
.. here's what happened:
1. The deceased was called a coward.
2. Homosexuality was compared to eating shit.
3. The deceased indulged in toe tapping and roadside pit stops for quick BJ's.
4. The messenger was shot.
.. Duane now understands Topix is not a safe place to share personal experiences. Yes, in the past month, he's been coarse and yes, you may be correct, he may not be ill; but, if he is, everyone here owes him an apology. You don't kick an animal when it's down ..
.. last, my story is true. Take what you want and leave the rest behind ..
They don't owe me anything. They have exposed themselves and that is wonderful.
I owe my current attempt at a cure thanks to a loving human being who cared and loved despite the fact that I didn't believe the same thing and was different in many ways. That that person is a "Christian" is meaningless. That they use "Christianity" to try to be a better person is what matters IMHO.
I was a 'Samaritan in the ditch' and he helped me.

"Christian" is meaningless. "Christlike" impresses me. I can not be "Christlike" and at the moment give up that quest. I do still admire those that are "Christlike" while despising many "Christians".

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#584890 Sep 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Black Thunder
Hey Shrink
Hey Stevie...

Hopin' yours is a good one :)

Only here briefly, there was a matter with the matter that some thought mattered... taking a peek ...

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#584891 Sep 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
You...are human scum
<quoted text>
Because you say that but do crap like this.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
You are racist. You are misogynistic. You are bigoted. "Scum" covers all three of those quite nicely.
The "sammich" routine doesn't cover up the ugly.
You have a kinder eloquence than me.

:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#584892 Sep 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Duane now understands Topix is not a safe place to share personal experiences. Yes, in the past month, he's been coarse and yes, you may be correct, he may not be ill; but, if he is, everyone here owes him an apology....
They don't owe me anything. They have exposed themselves and that is wonderful.
I owe my current attempt at a cure thanks to a loving human being who cared and loved me despite the fact that I didn't believe the same thing and was different in many ways. That that person is a "Christian" is meaningless. That they use "Christianity" to try to be a better person is what matters IMHO.
I was a 'Samaritan in the ditch' and he helped me.

"Christian" is meaningless. "Christlike" impresses me. I can not be "Christlike" and at the moment give up that quest. I do still admire those that are "Christlike" while despising many "Christians".

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584893 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck was (is, I hope) a persona: all satire, tall tales and true humor.
I enjoyed that, and I miss him, almost as much as I miss Double Fine when he's gone.
I'm certain HL will agree with my evaluation of Buck--a good and decent guy behind his persona.
Redneck is a true hater, an Aryan Supremacist type. And an ignorant, controlling, violent person.
We have a smattering of those White Pride types out here in Socal.
I'm no Aryan Supremacist, man.

I hate those guys.

I've been in plenty o fist fight with em.

For the record...

#584894 Sep 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>er jist say'n that cuz I got this 100 gal keg o' rum under me boot aint'cha.
well noes I knows bout it yea sure.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#584895 Sep 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 584455
<quoted text>
Nicely done. Thanks
That's an awful lot of very bad ideas, isn't it? What does the world need with that filth?
Regarding Christian anhedonia, whenever you are accused of trying to have a good time instead of behaving like a Christian would have you behave, that's Christian anhedonia. They use the phrase "seeking pleasure" as an accusation.
[1] "THERE HAs been So much Pleasure seeking{ I lost that desire when I found JEsus... HIs Joy beat any dance or ball game"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
[2] "no One { few there be} knows the Bible that well...too busy pleasure Seeking Americans were."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
They make it sound as if seeking pleasure is immoral.
That might be a protestant thing - the rise of the protestants included a bunch of strange ideas surrounding pleasure and leisure.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#584896 Sep 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't, in any way disqualify what I wrote. You grew up in Christian culture. Your family - and therefore important social circle - were Christian.
Had you grown up in Buddhist culture and not Christian culture, and your family was Buddhist but you had a few Christian friends, you'd be Buddhist.
<quoted text>
HUH??
if you were attempting to communicate an idea, you need develop it a bit more.
Yeah. That didn't make any sense to me either.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#584897 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup
You got my money?
I will have it next week

I gave all my money to two needy charities. One was a Mexican charity called "Pesos for Prejudice". Don't tell Ian's though because he will probably refuse the help out of pride if he knows it is from me

The other supplies pickles and lotions for men's bathhouses. I didn't really understand it but I guess the donations go to help people suffering from a delusion that they are attorneys

:)

Man, every week it seems they have something new they are trying to attack you over. You must be doing something right! LOL

#584898 Sep 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>So.
I got a round tuit.
Almost everybody I know is always try'n ta git around tuit.
lol

“Love much, trust none”

There

#584899 Sep 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. interesting post. Here's my list ..
1. The social revolution (A Demand For Equal & More Individual Rights).
2. War (Vietnam).
3. Nuclear Threat.
.. anyone else care to volunteer a list ??..
1. Increased activity of the KKK in the 59s and 60s
2. Invention of "Born Again" Christianity in the 70s
3. Demonizing of Trade Unions

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#584900 Sep 4, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Going to do something else for awhile.
Scientology?

Mormonism?

Keep us posted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min scaritual 816,741
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min June VanDerMark 578,493
Stop the 2015 Recession Now -- before itís too ... 21 min Protester 3
Any son's ever see there mom's having sex with ... 37 min Rainman 8
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 49 min AN NFL FAN 121,441
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Ben ACCF KING 5,677
Poll Are you sick of seeing interracial dating ads? (Jul '08) 1 hr Ben ACCF KING 41
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr bacon hater 97,929
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Porkpie Hat 269,960
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 20 hr THE BIG SHERIFF 16,484
More from around the web