Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#584945 Sep 4, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Theres a slight difference, I know it
Here. Let me see yer toenails...Hmmmmmmmm...Uh....y up! There it is right there. Ya got a rare condition there. It's called "flambouioniotosis". ...but the good news is it's curable!...Oh, but not on this backwoods planet.
We have 2 treatment centers which are excellent. One is in the Lyra system, within the Vega solar system, and is only 25 light years travel from here. Our ships can get you there in about 42 days(we just threadwarp and pinhole the space....it's like lightning(heat lightning).
You do have interstellar clearance and felteration insurance right?......don't you?
Oh...if not, I know a couple of "shaman". one is in Mongolia, and the other travels internationally...conjuring him up is the hardest part...neither guarantee their work though....an don't buy no property from neither one of 'em, no matter how good the deal sounds.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#584946 Sep 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am never dishonest. I have no need to be.
Plus, I esteem integrity as a virtue. That includes honesty. It's just not that hard to do, and I've gotten used to it, so, it would feel bad to violate. That makes honesty one of my cardinal values, although not number one.
Does that sound alien or unbelievable to you?
I also wouldn't accept such a conclusion from you. If I can and am lying to myself and don't know it, besides quibbling with you as to whether that should be called dishonesty, I wouldn't trust you to accurately identify the issue before the brilliant people that I know and trust.
Sorry, but your values are not mine, and you haven't demonstrated expertise in any academic area - certainly not in human nature. So, given your religious inclinations, which are hostile to my values, why would I accept your judgment?
I need to be more aloof like this.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#584947 Sep 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
....But if you want I'll bring it forward. We both know I can, you already admitted to saying it.....
You can't.
You can't.
I didn't.

I won't wait for you to accomplish the impossible, liar.

Some stable somewhere

#584948 Sep 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Good observations. I'd add in poorly implemented political and economic plans as well...
Huh oh... but there's a slight problem.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"It's one of three things:
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women."
You didn't choose one of the answers that RR said it was. He didn't ask for options.
RiversideRedneck wrote: "Those are the three main, huge changes that occurred in the 60's and 70's. one of them is the culprit for the start of the fall of America.
Which one do you think it is?"
It's >one< of three things. Those are the three "biggest" changes according to RR.
RiversideRedneck wrote: "Which one do you think it is?"
How would you answer that question based upon RR's framing of choices?
Choose the bigoted option?
Choose the racist option?
Choose the misogynistic option?
Now, what would be a choice that people would be the most comfortable in choosing?
Using racism or misogyny to further or influence something, to result in an outcome you desire, is racist, misogynistic and bigoted in and of itself.
Does no one understand that?
No, Scar, I have to disagree. RiversideRedneck has spent countless years of research combining interviews with high ranking politicians of every sort, lengthy discussions with economists at every level of business from municipality to international, placed the entirety of the World Bank and IMF's economic writings into Nvivo, combing through the world's newspapers since 1945, and used a Cray to sort out the details.

He came up with the vague and misleading "America's downfall is due to either:"

1 atheists
2 blacks
3 or women

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584949 Sep 4, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
He did say it ....
You have been telling that lie for two years and never brought my words forward.

You can take the time to go through thousands of posts "reporting" every one that you don't like but in two years you have never found a single one of mine that back up your pathetic lies.

You are a maggot and deserve to be squashed.

Some stable somewhere

#584950 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've explained it to you.
You refuse to listen.
That's ok.
You don't have to.
Once your writing has revealed itself to be X, no amount of pleading or stating on your part is going to change that you, in fact, wrote X.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584951 Sep 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the RR that I've seen. A pretty freindly guy, Willing to overlook all the BS thats been thrown his way and be the bigger man and start over.....
Hitler said the same thing about Himmler.

Such a clump of maggots.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#584952 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom and Quin have never so loathsomely insulted and attacked me and my family. I have had nasty theological arguements with them and it never got as personal as the 5 maggots who are currently bashing me. I even apologized to CJ last month and offered to start afresh and he spit in my face.
Ok.. That's fair enough..

I base my respect on someone in how they treat ALL humankind.. Not just how they
treat my personal being..
I think that's how we differ here in our thoughts on the two I mentioned.

Q is vulgar (ask him about anal sex) and in no way a butterfly.. He is to you though- kudos to
you- but he's not to the world.
Skom.. well he's one of the biggest Christian disappointments I have witnessed, to date, on topix..
Enough said there.. His words speak volumes of what Jesus would not do and say to others.

Some stable somewhere

#584953 Sep 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just not used to such a density and persistence of loathsome people. It just doesn't happen in meat space.
I just can't help but believe that whatever it is that is generating such people should be changed.
And whatever the relationship, this phenomenon is obviously highly correlated with Christianity. I don't see any way around coming to that conclusion.
I think it's the anonymity of it all.

I posted to a few anthropological threads, and it forced me to use my real name. I...uh...brought my topix writing style with me and it got me into trouble.

:)

You see, they were spouting unscientific nonsense and I called them on it. As people, many of whom were practicing anthropologists, writing on an anthropology space, I expect them not to sound like "the man next door" in their explanations of human behavior. Anyways, that got me into trouble - and they used my name in their disagreements. So I clarified, got more polite, and then got a number of "can you criticize my book? Can you write a support letter to put on the cover"? etc...

I had to stop, since I started sharing my professional ideas with them - and these people are my competitors! Until I get my ideas published, in which case I can help them as much as I can. Got to be first!

Some stable somewhere

#584954 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
White people aren't oppressing anyone.
What the hell are you talking about?!

What white people are oppressing who?
1. You
2. Most of the world

Any other questions?
Bongo

United States

#584955 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame it on your pathetic religion.
Now go slurp feces, assmaggot.
This statement is so hypocritical. Youre jaundiced because you are full of feces , toxic blood. You will essentially succumb to eating your own shit, Now whats this about you could not spell purfesir and now you is one?

Location hidden

#584956 Sep 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was busy lately. i have a new job and things turn very good now.I had some technical problems with my computer plus someone banned me from the topix. I'm sitting in an internet cafe near where I work. How┬┤s gone?
I am ok.
How can a greybox be banned? OH, maybe your IP address.
What are your tech problems? What OS are you using?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584957 Sep 4, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in denial, son.
Just as I wrote, "assmaggots are pretty stupid". Thanks for proving that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#584958 Sep 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Not that I know of LW. A more reasonable explanation would be the reaction of a biological specimen to nuclear fission, or some detonation that would restructure the atomic structure of the entire organ, having the effect of instant mummification or total dehydration.
It would be understandable that the people of
Lot's day would assume his wife was turned to salt if she had been instantly incinerated and turned to ash.
Thanks for your opinion on the woman of salt.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584959 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
White people aren't oppressing anyone.
What the hell are you talking about?!
<quoted text>
Explain how I'm a liar.
What white people are oppressing who?
Thanks again for proving my statement, "assmaggots are pretty stupid.".

Location hidden

#584960 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are there Bibles in hotel rooms ?
So they don't have to buy toilet paper.
Did you know that you can use those pages for rolling paper?
That's a 9 inch joint!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#584961 Sep 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not like what is described in the Abrahamic religions.
I have met some folks that I might consider like "angels" though.
Cap I was only playin with your brain messin with ya for sht and giggles.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#584962 Sep 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.. That's fair enough..
I base my respect on someone in how they treat ALL humankind.. Not just how they
treat my personal being..
I think that's how we differ here in our thoughts on the two I mentioned.
Q is vulgar (ask him about anal sex) and in no way a butterfly.. He is to you though- kudos to
you- but he's not to the world.
Skom.. well he's one of the biggest Christian disappointments I have witnessed, to date, on topix..
Enough said there.. His words speak volumes of what Jesus would not do and say to others.
LOL

LeLe talking about me, Q, and RA? Say it ain't so

And right after trying to call someone out for gossip? I haven't been here for a week. For shame LeLe for shame:)

And a Christian disappointment? But I thought you weren't a Christian? Wait, is today's date an odd number or an even number? How do you decide what you are going to pretend to be each day?

That poor fence you keep straddling. It can't even make up an excuse to leave or call you a cab:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584963 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
In light of Hiding's recent post, regarding the sheetwall analogy, I'd like to make a declaration for all to see.
*sigh*
I am a bit of a racist, though I'm trying to overcome it.
I'm very misogynistic and I don't care. It fits me well.
There.
I said it.
Hate me.
Love me.
Ignore me.
I don't care.
I'm still me.
I admire the honesty. That's all I wanted from you.

Location hidden

#584964 Sep 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality being a choice (your claim) is only possible if everyone is bisexual.
Technically that is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min PadMark 685,771
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Aura Mytha 26,440
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 1 hr Johnny 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Test 985,711
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr Johnny 31
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Jake999 6,449
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 2 hr Johnny 70
More from around the web