Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584893 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck was (is, I hope) a persona: all satire, tall tales and true humor.
I enjoyed that, and I miss him, almost as much as I miss Double Fine when he's gone.
I'm certain HL will agree with my evaluation of Buck--a good and decent guy behind his persona.
Redneck is a true hater, an Aryan Supremacist type. And an ignorant, controlling, violent person.
We have a smattering of those White Pride types out here in Socal.
I'm no Aryan Supremacist, man.

I hate those guys.

I've been in plenty o fist fight with em.

For the record...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#584894 Sep 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>er jist say'n that cuz I got this 100 gal keg o' rum under me boot aint'cha.
well noes I knows bout it yea sure.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#584895 Sep 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 584455
<quoted text>
Nicely done. Thanks
That's an awful lot of very bad ideas, isn't it? What does the world need with that filth?
Regarding Christian anhedonia, whenever you are accused of trying to have a good time instead of behaving like a Christian would have you behave, that's Christian anhedonia. They use the phrase "seeking pleasure" as an accusation.
[1] "THERE HAs been So much Pleasure seeking{ I lost that desire when I found JEsus... HIs Joy beat any dance or ball game"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
[2] "no One { few there be} knows the Bible that well...too busy pleasure Seeking Americans were."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
They make it sound as if seeking pleasure is immoral.
That might be a protestant thing - the rise of the protestants included a bunch of strange ideas surrounding pleasure and leisure.

Some stable somewhere

#584896 Sep 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't, in any way disqualify what I wrote. You grew up in Christian culture. Your family - and therefore important social circle - were Christian.
Had you grown up in Buddhist culture and not Christian culture, and your family was Buddhist but you had a few Christian friends, you'd be Buddhist.
<quoted text>
HUH??
if you were attempting to communicate an idea, you need develop it a bit more.
Yeah. That didn't make any sense to me either.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#584897 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup
You got my money?
I will have it next week

I gave all my money to two needy charities. One was a Mexican charity called "Pesos for Prejudice". Don't tell Ian's though because he will probably refuse the help out of pride if he knows it is from me

The other supplies pickles and lotions for men's bathhouses. I didn't really understand it but I guess the donations go to help people suffering from a delusion that they are attorneys

:)

Man, every week it seems they have something new they are trying to attack you over. You must be doing something right! LOL

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#584898 Sep 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>So.
I got a round tuit.
Almost everybody I know is always try'n ta git around tuit.
lol

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#584899 Sep 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. interesting post. Here's my list ..
1. The social revolution (A Demand For Equal & More Individual Rights).
2. War (Vietnam).
3. Nuclear Threat.
.. anyone else care to volunteer a list ??..
1. Increased activity of the KKK in the 59s and 60s
2. Invention of "Born Again" Christianity in the 70s
3. Demonizing of Trade Unions

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#584900 Sep 4, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Going to do something else for awhile.
Scientology?

Mormonism?

Keep us posted!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#584901 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
So far, you're the only one to bother with a response. Everyone else just screams "RACISM, RACISM, RACISM!!! Without even bothering to try to understand.
You are a racist. We understand quite well.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#584902 Sep 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Larry (saw some spot on posts from you)
Hey G
Hey Epi
Hey RA
Hey HFN
Hey Chris C
Hey Chess
Hey Riverside Redneck
Hey River Tam
Hey HFY
Hey to anyone I missed or didn't see. I only read like 4 pages
(T) Peace
Hi Skom !!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#584903 Sep 4, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Not so true. The story was about a coward who married and had kids but denied himself and lamented about an unfulfilled life. Now , that lifestyle can do harm, the usual multiple partners etc. How many gays died of aids? How many are still infected annually? How many bring it home to their wives after their clandestine romps on craiglist etc.? Theres a reason they shut down all the bath houses etc. Board of health. The issue isn't just about harm as HL tried to dissemble. Its about a person who denies themselves over a perceived or real idea that its not the right thing to do.
Do you believe gays are the cause of aids?
Aids is no respecter of persons...just like small pox or the black plague.
Dishonest promiscuious persons are only part of the spread. Poor medical procedure is/or was also a major participant.
Ignorance and carelessness is the real major cause...and that is what truly needs addressed, but an ignorant world population and poor health habits are the culprits...just as they were in the two other "plagues" I mentioned.

Some stable somewhere

#584904 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Scar, you have expressed my very thoughts far better than I have. For me, the racism, "freedom for blacks" as the cause of "the fall of America" clearly identifies the Redneck as a white supremacist.
Is he Mr. Sammich, a regular guy at work in Riverside? Or is he perhaps a member of an Aryan supremacist group? Is he here to further the racial agenda?
I don't think so. We had that white supremacist on here for a while - he was difficult to argue with b/c he linked to lots of research in paleoanthropology and genetics, but misused it. I had to put a lot of work into show where his thinking was wrong - not that he cared, though, but I cared about people reading his trash.

That guy knew a lot more about science than RR, and he could quote research papers (mind you, a lot of his references directly came from racist sites, so he didn't do the leg-work). RR doesn't seem to know these things, and doesn't push a whites are better than blacks agenda - this guy very much did.

Oh, and someone else recently argued that blacks score worse than whites on IQ tests, but it wasn't RR.

Some stable somewhere

#584905 Sep 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they try to rub their numbers in everyones' faces and claim their religion is better than other religions/non-religions.
So replacing that with factual information would, again like all other facts, destroy another of their arguments.
If you can even call "more people believe my myth than that myth" and argument.
hahaha, that's funny.

Some stable somewhere

#584906 Sep 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. If you are insinuating that HFY and I are the same person, then THANK YOU !!!
I could not think of a better compliment.
So...me, what are you doin' tonight? Want to _______?

See you read my mind, me!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#584907 Sep 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Which church?
Have you ever been to the First Christian Church?

I've been to two of them.

At least one was a fake.

Some stable somewhere

#584908 Sep 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
Bravo!
I will continue to respond though, for sometimes it's needed to show others how approving of ignorance he is.

I think I write too much here.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#584909 Sep 4, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember it too. He showed up during summer and was posting around the clock. When asked how come he had so much time he said school was on vacation. When school started he was still here posting around the clock. He then claimed he was on sabbatical at one time. He supposedly teaches at a community college. He got Asperger's (funny he doesn't seem to mention that any more) and he teaches students with disabilities.
Also, when he first showed up, he still had a wife and he had mentioned his estranged daughter has drug problem. He was saying why he couldn't give his daughter money because he knew she'll spend it on drugs, etc.
ben ADAM aka god
is demented Liar,AND SHISOPHREMIC

he claim to be profesir sine this year january.

but this stupid sick gay 2 years ago spreading BS and Lies about his skills, professor,antropolog,historain , tao philosoph, tsu philosoph, even he claimed that JW converted him to be JW,

now he says something insane and out of his brain,

it look like AIDS bacteria slowly consume his brain cells,and this idiot forget life of reality and what year is now??

“What game?”

Location hidden

#584910 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
In light of Hiding's recent post, regarding the sheetwall analogy, I'd like to make a declaration for all to see.
*sigh*
I am a bit of a racist, though I'm trying to overcome it.
I'm very misogynistic and I don't care. It fits me well.
There.
I said it.
Hate me.
Love me.
Ignore me.
I don't care.
I'm still me.
Yaaaaaaay !!!

We already knew.

Now, make me some vegetables.

Some stable somewhere

#584911 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I follow some of the other threads where the Redneck reveals his bigotry, racism, mysogyny and homophobia.(Oh, and he says homophobia is ok because it's just a "fear".)
He tries to befriend, with attempts at a down-home simple-guy humor (his sammich routine for one), and uses pedantry and wordplay to pretend he's being falsely attacked.
And he plays the victim, saying that he's just trying to "defend" his religion and his "opinions" from attack.
When he is confronted, as by your post, with his clear and blatant racist rants, he offers the excuse that he "snapped," and haven't we all snapped at one time or another? But How did the Ridneck "snap"? He didn't call the poster a sonofabitch, or a bastard. Oh, no, he snapped a la Mel Gibson (also a "Christian", btw), spewing outright racial epithets. How transparent is that?
And when he's caught in a flat-out lie, he smugly says he was "caught in a word jumble." I literally laughed out loud when I read that.
Human scum, plain and simple.
I'm glad my choice of words caught on.

:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#584912 Sep 4, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stevie...
Hopin' yours is a good one :)
Only here briefly, there was a matter with the matter that some thought mattered... taking a peek ...
Hey John!

Heh

Sounds like a case of Topix! Real important here. Not important anywhere in the real world! Well whatever it is I'm sure it will be dissected for untold pages.

As the months have turned into years I have found it harder and harder to take this place too seriously. It still is worth an occasional smile or chuckle though and every blue moon or so something worth learning finds its way into here

Other than that, it's just pretty much a game without any rules. Meh...Topix is Topix

Good to see ya

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Clearwater 101,579
Oovoo horny usernames (Mar '14) 9 min Pussylicker 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Gods r Delusions ... 670,701
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sara 286,269
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 980,359
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Ricky F 184,343
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr WantsOldnFat 457
More from around the web