Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#584867 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making a correlation between the downfall of American family life and three possible causes of it....
You gave an uninformed, ignorant, biased and bigoted opinion and tried to pass it off as fact.

You proved exactly what you are, Pedro.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#584868 Sep 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer awesome no matter what bro
er jist say'n that cuz I got this 100 gal keg o' rum under me boot aint'cha.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#584869 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's laughable that you assume I don't know the source.
2. It was from a book, and on wiki too. Probably other sites, too.
3. I don't know what you mean. "Sexual restrictions" was on that list, a purely human condition. Did you miss it?
You quite clearly got your information from google and don't know what you're talking about. If you know the source, and you apparently do not, it's because wikipedia gave it to you.

You don't know the context, you don't know the anthropological discussion surrounding human universals, you don't know where the term originated, you don't know how to use the word.

Imagine if you hire somebody to drywall your house. They showed up and they called it "sheetwall" and then they didn't know what brand to use. When you question them on it, they give you answers like you provide above. You'd fire them.

You're just continuing to be dishonest.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584870 Sep 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Larry (saw some spot on posts from you)
Hey G
Hey Epi
Hey RA
Hey HFN
Hey Chris C
Hey Chess
Hey Riverside Redneck
Hey River Tam
Hey HFY
Hey to anyone I missed or didn't see. I only read like 4 pages
(T) Peace
Sup

You got my money?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#584871 Sep 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to have a Fox in Socks guardian.
So.
I got a round tuit.
Almost everybody I know is always try'n ta git around tuit.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584872 Sep 4, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You quite clearly got your information from google and don't know what you're talking about. If you know the source, and you apparently do not, it's because wikipedia gave it to you.
You don't know the context, you don't know the anthropological discussion surrounding human universals, you don't know where the term originated, you don't know how to use the word.
Imagine if you hire somebody to drywall your house. They showed up and they called it "sheetwall" and then they didn't know what brand to use. When you question them on it, they give you answers like you provide above. You'd fire them.
Ah...

Dammit.

That's a perfect analogy.

If I lead you on that I knew about that book before googling it, I apologize. That was dishonesty.

You know what?

That felt really good.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584873 Sep 4, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and God bless you for remembering the sheetwall.

Lol

Some stable somewhere

#584874 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hurts.
I'm a kind and generous man and I don't understand what I've done to you for you to think of me that way.
Nothing to me. Sorry if I hurt you.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#584875 Sep 4, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm...all I have to say, counselor, is Buck.
:p
Buck was (is, I hope) a persona: all satire, tall tales and true humor.

I enjoyed that, and I miss him, almost as much as I miss Double Fine when he's gone.

I'm certain HL will agree with my evaluation of Buck--a good and decent guy behind his persona.

Redneck is a true hater, an Aryan Supremacist type. And an ignorant, controlling, violent person.

We have a smattering of those White Pride types out here in Socal.

Some stable somewhere

#584876 Sep 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct.
But I don't believe that a white person was discriminated against at Denny's for being white.
I've been discriminated against for being white here in Mexico, although only a few times and in trivial ways. Amazingly, not all Mexicans love Americans, especially the ones that have lived there a while.
And I have been discriminated against in the States, but not for being white. The Christians in the Missouri medical clinic I worked at in 1998 never forgave me for removing bibles from my examining rooms my first day at their clinic. Christians are why so many atheists remain closeted.
They were upset about that???

Some stable somewhere

#584877 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree with you, and admire your optimism.
Except that, over time, some people show that they are unable or unwilling to rid themselves of bigotry and hatefulness, and to listen to what others offer to them. And, at some point, it becomes obvious that communication will do nothing other than give a hater the opportunity to continue to spew venom.
RR has more than reached that point, for me. I predict an unhappy future for him, in his work and in his personal life. He has gotten worse and worse over time, and sooner or later he'll be paying the piper.
Wait, wait! I know the solution - let's give him alcohol!
Chess

Columbus, OH

#584878 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You maggots do tend to gather in clumps. Good explanation.
Have you washed your hood and robes ? Tomorrow is a 'Bash the Jews' day.
The meltdown continues.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#584879 Sep 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do it for you. Its the same as the very first day he came to the thread. The exact same.
I'll look for it. No offense But I skim. Theres no way i have time to read everyones posts. In fact i dont know why I bother here at all anymore. You used to be able to read some interesting stuff. Not so much anymore.
I dont know if you ever met a poster named Lost in Transition, but keep an eye out for him. Im sure you'd be interested in alot of what he has to say.........Very insightful guy.........and funny too..........
HuRummPH! AUUGH...CRA-Aaack! <loosens up> Whew, the things that get me out of my "Topix Hibernation"...

How's it go Larry, business well? Yeah, why both...it's like the proverbial accident where one just HAS to look. It's a dog chasing it's tail, funny to watch ,for a moment - then perspective comes and one resumes living ;)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#584880 Sep 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
lol

Some stable somewhere

#584881 Sep 4, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash HFY/RiverTam, g_o_d/BenAdam/Lamchop doesn't have cancer. You may want to get your facts straight before you come unglued like you love to do in here.
You believe that I am also RiverTam?

Nice. I'm also everyone else.
know

Ashburn, VA

#584882 Sep 4, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi.
He did say it and he knows he did. The reason I remember it so well is because I found it hard to believe that someone claiming to be a "professor" was in here posting when every other "professor" was at school teaching. But not Duane. Nope he was in here posting away.
And if you recall when he was asked about what he did and he said he was a "professor" I immediately doubt him because he misspelled "professor" which he claimed was his profession. And his excuse for doing so was that he said he was dyslexic.
Bottom line is everyone that was here that have been asked about it have said "yes he did say he was a professor". The only one that is saying it isn't true is him.
End of story.
Yes, I remember it too. He showed up during summer and was posting around the clock. When asked how come he had so much time he said school was on vacation. When school started he was still here posting around the clock. He then claimed he was on sabbatical at one time. He supposedly teaches at a community college. He got Asperger's (funny he doesn't seem to mention that any more) and he teaches students with disabilities.

Also, when he first showed up, he still had a wife and he had mentioned his estranged daughter has drug problem. He was saying why he couldn't give his daughter money because he knew she'll spend it on drugs, etc.

Some stable somewhere

#584883 Sep 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, on my last "psyche ward vacation", they took my leg and wouldn't let me use crutches. They were afraid I might hit somebody with them. I had to use a wheelchair. We took turns playing toreador in the hallway. Well, until they stopped us.
hahaha, ok. I take it back.

Some stable somewhere

#584884 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I had cancer. I have advanced Hepatitis C, the same disease I have stated I had since I came here two years ago.
Does it matter which disease is killing me ?
you're a sludgetrout.
Ah, sorry.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#584885 Sep 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Now ta got me stand'n out in the rain too!
Oops!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584886 Sep 4, 2013
In light of Hiding's recent post, regarding the sheetwall analogy, I'd like to make a declaration for all to see.

*sigh*

I am a bit of a racist, though I'm trying to overcome it.

I'm very misogynistic and I don't care. It fits me well.

There.

I said it.

Hate me.

Love me.

Ignore me.

I don't care.

I'm still me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kentthetard 675,425
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 110,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr hallucinatingGab 982,187
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 1 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 1 hr andet1987 10
I love to show off my hot wife (Jan '12) 4 hr Deewhy 23
More from around the web