Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584833 Sep 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Your explanation isn't an explanation.
It's nothing more than trying to salvage some face from out of a despicable position you took, and this isn't the first time that has happened, nor do I expect it to be the last.
Will you be a jolly good chap and buy me some new crayons?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#584834 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame it on your pathetic religion.
Now go slurp feces, assmaggot.
he slurp feces together with you
you are one team of maniacs and hate mongers, bongo fake christian,and you poor atheist ben ADAM AKA GOD?
very patetic poor life
so?deal with this poor fact of your shorter one day life

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584835 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I just began to. It seems to piss them off. They are too stupid see that I am proving what assmaggots they are.
The difference is, I am only role-playing a lying POS. They don;t get that there comments about my recent behavior is about themselves.
Assmaggots are pretty stupid.
BenAdam wrote:
I am only role-playing a lying POS.
lol

Whut?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#584836 Sep 4, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
sad
very sad and pathetic
midgit fart at you little xombie lucy fer

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#584837 Sep 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have claimed to be a christian, you have no room to criticize others.
some one handed him the nickname "professor", I suppose he was actually complimented. At-any-rate he embraced the sobriquet.
Internet claims are merely internet claims. Each poster <person> is judged by the content of their posts.
From the moment I left University I was an anthropologist, a historian and a state certified teacher. I never claimed otherwise. I did not become a Professor until this past January when I was hired as a Professor by the Community College. I now AM a Professor and can use that title until I die.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#584838 Sep 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL come on cap you never meet a angel.lol
Not like what is described in the Abrahamic religions.
I have met some folks that I might consider like "angels" though.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#584839 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets try to start over, then.
I once had a 1970 red El Camino. It was a beautiful ride. Had a built 350 and a cool, vinyl bed cover. That damn car was so friggin quick! I loved it. Hadda get rid of it because whoever built the engine did a real crappy job.
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the RR that I've seen. A pretty freindly guy, Willing to overlook all the BS thats been thrown his way and be the bigger man and start over.
I'm willing to bet that if Dewey accepts, before this week is done, Ben will be calling him names and telling him how dumb he is all fricken over again.......... And probably RR will just be letting bounce off and trying to get his point across.
.. sorry Rider, I see it as an attempt to change focus ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#584840 Sep 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks for your input. It is clear manipulation ..
.. it's funny how different minds work. My focus was on the hidden agenda: the selection of blacks or women being the problem instead of social unrest, war or political/economic upheaval. It told me RR probably sees the improved civil rights of blacks and women as reasons for America's decline. He didn't say it, he showed it ..
.. it's difficult for me to understand manipulation because I always try to see the best in people and I make excuses for bad behavior ..
.. no, I will not be making RR anymore sammiches. The gig is up ..
<< preparing crab legs & drained butter sauce for SCAR >>
farts
as speck of fragrance to your nose and to your crabs sose,
with butter soak in the farts of dr Shrink, who is main supervisor of all sick brains lesbians
Chess

Columbus, OH

#584841 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I just began to. It seems to piss them off. They are too stupid see that I am proving what assmaggots they are.
The difference is, I am only role-playing a lying POS. They don;t get that there comments about my recent behavior is about themselves.
Assmaggots are pretty stupid.
You're in denial, son.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584842 Sep 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's funny how different minds work. My focus was on the hidden agenda: the selection of blacks or women being the problem instead of social unrest, war or political/economic upheaval. It told me RR probably sees the improved civil rights of blacks and women as reasons for America's decline. He didn't say it, he showed it ..
.. it's difficult for me to understand manipulation because I always try to see the best in people and I make excuses for bad behavior ..
Happy Lesbo wrote:
It told me RR probably sees the improved civil rights of blacks and women as reasons for America's decline.
What?!

I've kept true to what I believe, that the downfall of families in America was started with public school prayer being dropped nationwide and is continued to this day by less and less Americans believing in God.

It had nothing to do with blacks or women.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#584843 Sep 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> it is to late for any sucess with self appointed hate monger ben Adama aka God
it is to late to renew his strenght? to old,to weak,to much drugs ,alcohol,cigarets and hate his own daughter, completly lost his strenght and health never be able to be renewed without of true REDEEMER JESUS CHRIST?
so? BEN ADAM aka God,this poor abominable wicked guy according to the wicked laws of devil atheistic hates and nature destroy his life for eternity.
left for him is only cry on cyber space,gnash teeths( plastic proteze) and weep laud everywhere(NOBODY IS ABLE TO HELP HIM)
I disagree Shrink. It is NEVER too late.
I would not be too quick to Judge if I were you shrink. Just friendly advice.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584844 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
White people aren't oppressing anyone.
What the hell are you talking about?!
BenAdam wrote:
Well if that ain't proof you are a goddam liar or batshit crazy I don't what does.
Explain how I'm a liar.

What white people are oppressing who?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#584845 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
From the moment I left University I was an anthropologist, a historian and a state certified teacher. I never claimed otherwise. I did not become a Professor until this past January when I was hired as a Professor by the Community College. I now AM a Professor and can use that title until I die.
you were simple little fart ,when you left university

who pay for all of this,if your father and mama punch your face with mechanic hammer,and grandmama beat you with crucifix?

I am now politician higher from stupid professor like you
but when I die?
I be king(higher from usa idiots presidents,and professors like you dumb butt) of new global government of 144000

and you and your title before inhalation,everyone will pee on your title and your grave stinking with aids disease?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#584846 Sep 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to find the best in people too. I really do that.

Nevertheless...

I tend to think it's a combination. The digs within the hidden agenda are made and the manipulation is presented.

How about we fix those crab legs together?

That's closer to the way.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584847 Sep 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
.... "G"s words were unkind and unnecessary.....
I am only emulating what these "Christians" are teaching me.

Lies, slander, insult. Then say "Praise Jesus!" and God will kiss your ass.

Brag on God!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#584848 Sep 4, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree Shrink. It is NEVER too late.
I would not be too quick to Judge if I were you shrink. Just friendly advice.
yea
it is to late for all those whose own sin kill them now and in the future

sorry,
your diagnose is based on very narrow understanding,
what atheism is,what Gods hate is,or what are friendly advice,

since you have not clue who I am,
your advice is irony,accusing about me judging others,you have not clue what JUDGEMENT definition is and their negative or positive sentence,
internet opinions are not judgements at all??

are not my friend to give me any friendly advices? or accusing publicaly about judging others?

go get some basic education,like ESC

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584849 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
He seems like a pretty nice guy to me......
You maggots do tend to gather in clumps. Good explanation.

Have you washed your hood and robes ? Tomorrow is a 'Bash the Jews' day.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584850 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And thats all were doing is judging him by his lies......
All I do is exposes yours.

GFY, assmaggot.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#584851 Sep 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to be one of those people that poison oak doesn't bother. No matter how much I get into.
But they must grow it big there, cause I've never heard of a woodpile of poison oak.
That's remarkable. I am the same way.
I have gotten some minor irritation when cut with it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#584852 Sep 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am never dishonest. I have no need to be.
Plus, I esteem integrity as a virtue. That includes honesty. It's just not that hard to do, and I've gotten used to it, so, it would feel bad to violate. That makes honesty one of my cardinal values, although not number one.
HaHa!

Man I am over 6000 posts behind and figured I didn't miss much so skipped to the end. That was a hilarious way to come back!

1) Did your friend "recently" email you again?

2) Did another priest who thinks all gays are going to hell hold a funeral for someone gay then tell the mourners the deceased is going to hell for bring gay then try to sell you tithes?

3) Do Christians not need to feel bad about hurting others because they can ask the sky for forgiveness? You know the comment you claimed wasn't about all Christians but only those with bad morals then later you admitted you condemn the morality of all Christians?

4) Then when removed of that you lied and denied it until the post was shown to you?

You are so past being exposed. The old 'evidence vs proof' blanket denials when working backwards to lie actually seem mild by comparison!

You are such a goof! I guess it's a good thing for you that the 4 people your message has reached don't care. Heck Catcher still skips over your posts about filthy Christians and bodily function and grave posts to try to rebuke others. In between his comments about goat herders and mechanics of course!

You guys are constant comic relief:) So bitter, so defeated, and so delusional. All the fist pounding in the world won't move you back to America. But it may come in handy for Catcher next time he goes to a men's bathhouse!

~snicker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Tweet of the Union 104,611
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 8 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 9 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 10 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web