Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#584777 Sep 4, 2013
Bring the post forward.

Oh wait you can't. None of you maggots has done so in two years.

Looking forward to your funeral. Open casket I hope.
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot.
You said two years ago your daughter was a drug addict you again mention it in this post. I've only repeated what you said and you imply that I'm the liar.(Eye roll with a finger twirl).
The only reason I even mentioned it is because just a few days ago you said your daughter turned out to be a wonderful, intelligent etc. etc. woman. One of those was a lie. We now know which one.
I can go on. Do you want me too? There are plenty more times where you've said one thing and then another. These are yuour petty games you like to play not mine. But if you continue to be the prick and azzhole you've been I'll continue. And we both know there are plenty more examples I can bring up.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584778 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, I think we've proven who the liar is Benjamin..........
You!

Where are all the links to these things you claim I posted ?

You maggots claim a lot then never back it up. Why ? Because you can't back up lies!

Al you do is slurp feces, maggot.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#584780 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to be as vile and insulting as you are. While you had a lifetime of practice this is new to me. Give it time, I will be a great Christ-stain like you some day.
Oh but you won it long ago, but continually need to prove it? Why so?
It is something you carry with you...you know?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#584781 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you didn't read if properly and jumped to your false conclusion.
I made no statement of racism, I asked a question.
Watch;
"So then, tell me why it's suck a huge coincidence that as soon as atheists started their agendas and successfully got God and the Bible and prayer removed from schools in the 60's, why did America start to decline?
It's one of three things:
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women.
Those are the three main, huge changes that occurred in the 60's and 70's. one of them is the culprit for the start of the fall of America."
Where's the statement of racism??
RiversideRedneck wrote: "So then, tell me why it's suck a huge coincidence that as soon as atheists started their agendas and successfully got God and the Bible and prayer removed from schools in the 60's, why did America start to decline?
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women."

Right there. It is so ingrained in you, you don't even see it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584783 Sep 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I still talk to John....I'll ask some of the other older posters and see if they thought the same thing.....
I want these alleged posts brought forward. I have been denying being a college professor ever since John Coffey started this crap two years ago.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584784 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 67.
Age-grading, athletic sports, bodily adornment, calendar, cleanliness training, community organization, cooking, cooperative labor, cosmology, courtship, dancing, decorative art, divination, division of labor, dream interpretation, education, eschatology, ethics, ethno-botany, etiquette, faith healing, family feasting, fire-making, folklore, food taboos, funeral rites, games, gestures, gift-giving, government, greetings, hair styles, hospitality, housing, hygiene, incest taboos, inheritance rules, joking, kin groups, kinship nomenclature, language, law, luck superstitions, magic, marriage, mealtimes, medicine, obstetrics, penal sanctions, personal names, population policy, postnatal care, pregnancy usages, property rights, propitiation of supernatural beings, puberty customs, religious ritual, residence rules, sexual restrictions, soul concepts, status differentiation, surgery, tool-making, trade, visiting, weather control, weaving.
Do you smoke a lot of dope, Pedro ?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584785 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom and Quin have never so loathsomely insulted and attacked me and my family. I have had nasty theological arguements with them and it never got as personal as the 5 maggots who are currently bashing me. I even apologized to CJ last month and offered to start afresh and he spit in my face.
Lets try to start over, then.

I once had a 1970 red El Camino. It was a beautiful ride. Had a built 350 and a cool, vinyl bed cover. That damn car was so friggin quick! I loved it. Hadda get rid of it because whoever built the engine did a real crappy job.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584786 Sep 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation isn't through Faith
We going to open the Faith vs Works can of worms again ? LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584787 Sep 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck wrote: "So then, tell me why it's suck a huge coincidence that as soon as atheists started their agendas and successfully got God and the Bible and prayer removed from schools in the 60's, why did America start to decline?
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women."
Right there. It is so ingrained in you, you don't even see it.
It may seem racist, but that's only because you didn't finish the post.

You missed this sentence, obviously:

"one of them is the culprit for the start of the fall of America."

One.

Not all three.

One.

Why do you use intellectual dishonesty?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584788 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Do you smoke a lot of dope, Pedro ?
Why do you ask?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584789 Sep 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
How is this any better than what they have said about you?....
Whatever happened to taking a higher road....
My disillusionment is not with Christianity....
It isn't. It is the exact same thing.
I gave up on that as being useless and worthless with certain people.
Mine is. I give up trying to be decent, all they do is crucify you. That seems to be all I can verify from Jesus' life.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#584790 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You!
Where are all the links to these things you claim I posted ?
You maggots claim a lot then never back it up. Why ? Because you can't back up lies!
Al you do is slurp feces, maggot.
Meltdown.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#584791 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I want these alleged posts brought forward. I have been denying being a college professor ever since John Coffey started this crap two years ago.
I'm only going by what was told to us.....I also talked to Judy (OSG) and Dawn and they both said you were a Professor who taught in a College. John hasn't got back to me yet...

So we all thought you said you were a Professor....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#584793 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We going to open the Faith vs Works can of worms again ? LOL
....Salvation is through belief in Jesus

“"None shall pass"”

There

#584794 Sep 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating that Duane said he was a Professor when he first came on here was not gossip.....It was me stating my opinion...Just like you do.
I do not hold any animosity against you for that. I think you are confused but you are not attacking or bashing me. THAT is the difference between a butterfly and a maggot.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#584795 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well IANS, I guess your message is getting out....
LMAO
"Internet Bible reading surges"
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/internet-bibl...
I'm laughing, too.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#584796 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll do it for you. Its the same as the very first day he came to the thread. The exact same.
I'll look for it. No offense But I skim. Theres no way i have time to read everyones posts. In fact i dont know why I bother here at all anymore. You used to be able to read some interesting stuff. Not so much anymore.
I dont know if you ever met a poster named Lost in Transition, but keep an eye out for him. Im sure you'd be interested in alot of what he has to say.........Very insightful guy.........and funny too..........
Is LIT still around....He is hilarious...But can be very deep also

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#584797 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
She asked about you. Maybe you could try to call her. Up to you, just passing it on.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#584798 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not hold any animosity against you for that. I think you are confused but you are not attacking or bashing me. THAT is the difference between a butterfly and a maggot.
I am not attacking you Duane....I am just stating that a lot of poster thought you said you were a Professor when you first came here.....I have a seen a different part of you...a Heart

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#584799 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I had cancer. I have advanced Hepatitis C, the same disease I have stated I had since I came here two years ago.
Does it matter which disease is killing me ?
you're a sludgetrout.
Wishing you success, strength and renewed health in your personal battle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 626,817
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Sheilaa 17,733
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Joe Fortuna 949,972
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 1 hr Aria 229
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Earthling 14,064
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr ImFree2Choose 643
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 1 hr sam123 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Lost In Transition 179,967
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr who 278,306
More from around the web