Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#584632 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
"You probably don't have any issue with calling sibling sex incest."
Yes, I read that wrong. My bad
But in my defense, I had a really bad hangover this morning.
It seems you always "have a really bad hangover," since you misread quite often.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#584633 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If not, then take note that it never happened and was in fact a folk tale among the ancient Hebrews with the express purpose of disparaging their enemies, the Edomites and Moabites by accusing their entire nations of being the products of incest.
Interesting.
It never happened and could be just a folk tale.

Well, if that's the case then what else in the holy word of god could be considered as a folk tale?

Or would this be the only one?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#584634 Sep 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Its why a raging bigot like Mr. Catcher keeps saying he won't stand for bigotry. Start speaking about oh, say Ted Cruz or I would bet Kirk Cameron and I bet Catcher, false god and the rest of the lot will show how worthless the words they speak are.
You're what I call Christian filth. Your church teaches you to think and speak about unbelievers like this. Catcher is not the least bit bigoted. He merely disapproves of things that you respect.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#584635 Sep 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with RH, insightful post. I think you know I didnt care if you were a christian or not and which way you would eventually lean towards wasnt gonna change how i felt. Your beliefs are not my concern. I'm with you. I like good people and people that conduct themselves civilly.........Their philosophical views dont matter much to me.
<civil> behaviour is a extension/reflection of philosophy. Those who claim to have the same philosophy as you, and behave badly, reflect poorly upon your philosophy, particularly when you do not criticize the behaviour.
Bongo

Coram, NY

#584636 Sep 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Yep. You're a maggot.
<quoted text>
I think not, those are the things that will be consuming you soon.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#584637 Sep 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like two peas in pod but when you go to find one they taken a hike. aweee the wonder of it all.
You do know that there is no such thing as a mold turning into a mountain and a raccoon rabbi, don't you?

Location hidden

#584638 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
oh.
Bible scholars said so...
lol
okeee
ya, experts in the field of study.

certainly not an uneducated, non-church-going pos, like you

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#584639 Sep 4, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're belittling a man, potentially dying from cancer.
Newsflash HFY/RiverTam, g_o_d/BenAdam/Lamchop doesn't have cancer. You may want to get your facts straight before you come unglued like you love to do in here.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#584640 Sep 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
NO you do that for yourself.
Well then the word 'righteousness' could have over 7 billion definitions, yes?
Bongo

Coram, NY

#584641 Sep 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
BECAUSE your low IQ is able to accept this type of posts and respond to them according to your size cockroach brain?
did you ask yourselves?
If you deserve inteligent or valuable posts?
scums like you from 1917 till 1994 destroyed whole Est Europa and Russia with their wicked worthless moral secular humanity,abominable hate, and scumbags throwin innocent people to the prisons,
to them included is Cambodia pol Pot?
you deserve only farts and spew at your idelogy worth not even spec of rat s...
you are to stupid to see my inteligent posts, or to know me who i am?
Don't sell yourself short, everyone knows youre an incoherent shit stain.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584642 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree with you, and admire your optimism.
Except that, over time, some people show that they are unable or unwilling to rid themselves of bigotry and hatefulness, and to listen to what others offer to them. And, at some point, it becomes obvious that communication will do nothing other than give a hater the opportunity to continue to spew venom.
RR has more than reached that point, for me. I predict an unhappy future for him, in his work and in his personal life. He has gotten worse and worse over time, and sooner or later he'll be paying the piper.
You forgot to wave your scary chicken on a stick.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#584643 Sep 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>? you will give it some thought? really? I was not expecting that you would writer. The fact that you are, is very good development. I hope you get the answers you desire on your search.
Look toward EL, then you will know who YHWH was.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#584644 Sep 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
But fortunately, you have transcended that.
You do far more of all 3 of those then I do IANS.

I NEVER lie you do all the time.

I rarely call names and when I do its usually in retaliation.

And I dont hate as I told Benjamin previously. He's the one who wants people to die..........

Do you think anyone should just stand by and take Bens name calling and hate? I'm not gonna........

I'll just sit and laugh at you for embracing his lies and hatred because it benefits your cause. Just like you embrace PA and all the other atheist and agnostic haters out there because you think it furthers your cause.

Location hidden

#584645 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Then "black pride", "Mexican pride" & "gay pride" are also racist.
Don't be stupid.
there is a difference between:

advocating for an oppressed group

and

advocating for the oppressor.
Bongo

Coram, NY

#584646 Sep 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause the boat left with nobody in it dumb ass you are all still here.
What boat, mary?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#584647 Sep 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of which removes the man's education, or makes your religion/god any more true.
I never said it did.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#584648 Sep 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was confused when I read Bongo's post. I have often heard it said...it is not being a homosexual that is sinful...it is acting upon it that is the sin. Yet...when the man in the story followed that belief...he still was condemned.
I came to the conclusion..."not acting upon it" was just lip service...
.. spot-on, Annie ..

.. the story is true; I was the one he confided in and his secret will die with me; his wife and children will never know ..

.. I didn't include portions of the conversation for a reason - I wanted everyone to draw their own conclusion. I even refused to respond to RR's questions so the story wouldn't be tainted ..

.. calling the man a coward for adhering to what he believed in is the act of a cur and there's no excuse for such a bigoted, demeaning response. It's just another example of the hostility held by the religious right when it comes to homosexuality. Damn if you do, damn if you don't ..

<< handing Annie a yellow flower >>
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#584649 Sep 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I figured it out by my own personal Faith journey and reading the bible.
What is your beliefs based on? what charlatan scientists say? or did you figure out your beliefs on your own?
What are my beliefs based on?
They're based on facts, not speculations, as an end result.

Location hidden

#584650 Sep 4, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
7. "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." I John 4:18
* Note: Many get "the unhealthy fear" mentioned in the above scripture mixed up with "healthy fear" (which is, reverence & respect). I used an example of a person slowing down when they see a cop in an earlier post.. Well, if one is speeding and it's not an emergency... and now they went pass a cop then it's natural to fear getting a speeding ticket. But on the other hand, if one is doing the speed limit or somewhere around there then there is no need to fear getting a ticket. The same is true when one is is the will of God... if so, then there is no need to fear being punished or humbled because they are doing exactly what God wants them to do.
On a sidenote, trials and tribualtion are different in the sense that one can be in the perfect will of God and go through something arduous... testing our faith and making us stronger if we endure to the end. But those who fall away permanently, their faith wasn't as genuine as previously thought.
8. "What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?" Matthew 8:29
** Note: Obviously, the kingdom of darkness is forboding the end times... they will do everything in their power to try and stop people from doing God's will... for if every Believer does God's will then it will lead to a quicker resolution of everything. But God is patient with us when we fail to do His will and that is, in part, what could be holding up the return of Christ I believe.
really humorous post! thanks

"The same is true when one is is the will of God..."

interesting statement of yours, Freudian slip?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#584651 Sep 4, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun I m sorry that you lost your leg but do you think you are the only one with body parts missing? We have a friend that lost both of his legs and it is not something that makes it alright to do as you please and to heck with anyone you step on in the process. This man is a good man and is still considered of others.. My 3rd cousin lost his leg and eventually his life but he was a nice person who showed consideration for others. I have a 2nd cousin who has a disease that has made it imposable for him to walk or use his hands. He can not talk well at all. You cant understand him. He is a smart person but collage is out for him. But guess what, he is one of the nicest people I have ever met and is considerate of others. I have another family member that has a broken neck. They are in bad pain all the time. Plus they have depression. They go on with life and even help others. Not once have I heard them use it as a weapon against others. I could go on but I think you get the picture. Life is not always a bed of roses for people on both sides. Should everyone use it as a weapon against others or get on with life the best they can? Should everyone get on with life and still use it as a weapon against others?
HFN
You missed my point entirely but that's OK. Sometimes I can be confusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 554,617
Jobs India 15 min swetagarg 1
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 35 min kinky_girl 4,405
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 47 min Willie Linkage 63
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 48 min kinky_girl 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min bacon hater 763,397
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 1 hr prochoices 17
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 263,389
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 4 hr woody934 136
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 175,005