Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#584726 Sep 4, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the dishonesty. Adam is honest about his bigotry and hatred. He's human scum, but he tells us all that.
Dr. Shrink clearly has a mental disorder. He is barely passable in English and he hates atheists, so he comes here to vent in the best way he can. I guess that's better than my Korean, and my French, but I don't rant and rave at people in those languages, either.
You engage the discussion, but not with honest debate. If I were to interpret your actions as honest, and I cannot see that now, then you merely pour out your beliefs and don't focus on your discussor's points. What the other person has to say is irrelevant to you, as long as you can "prove" that you're "right." And that includes altering what you said, using distractions such as red herrings and straw man positions (though you've largely ceased the latter), and used to include quote mining - but you changed, since that's pretty obvious here.
The thing is, your quote mining is revealing about how and what you focus on in discussion. You read posts searching for something to grab onto, not for the argument that is presented. Once you get anything, you pump it up and use it as your centerpiece - the very essence of your red herrings. You additionally don't back up your assertions (never provide evidence) and selectively refuse to accept other's evidence.
Just now you plagiarized in an attempt to demonstrate that you know what the technical terms I'm using mean. Given your argument "same sex sexual behavior is not a human universal" followed by the posting of a Sociobiologist's list of human universals, concretely demonstrates that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Sociobiologists, as you demonstrably fail to understand, are deeply concerned with the evolution of homosexuality (and not SSSB, b/c their theoretical framework is poor) as they see that as a human universal - it's hidden in their "67 human universals" but they don't go out and say it.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter why you're engaging the way you engage. It's fruitless, intellectually lazy and dishonest.
What is the point in someone like myself engaging with someone like you? I seek to combat ignorance. You seek to uphold ignorance at all costs through the intellectually indiscriminate re-presentation of your original positions. You don't back them up, you don't support them, you just find new ways - any way you can - to state them.
It's like arguing with insecure dogma.
Well said!
Bravo!

I will continue to respond though, for sometimes it's needed to show others how approving of ignorance he is.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#584727 Sep 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
All three of the above areas he identified as being responsible for the "decline of America" - for those people reading along not from the United States - are at the center of philosophy and teachings of racist white supremacist groups.
To RR, those three "events" identified by RR, are the sources of the woes of the U.S.
https://www.google.com/search...
I can't say RR is one.
What I can say is that those white supremacist - "philosophies", if you can call them that - are often cloaked in innocuous terms, and often saddled along with religion.
Who knows for sure if RR is.
He uses the words, terminologies, and attitudes, that much is certain.
You know, over here(WSJLM), he conducts himself in a different way than he does on other threads(words used, commentary etc...).
If this thread was your only exposure to RR, you might very well wonder why it is you don't recall seeing these attitudes and actions he has no problem revealing elsewhere.
This isn't my only exposure to RR, nor is it yours, Catcher, and others on the thread here have seen it too.
That's good.
Yes, I follow some of the other threads where the Redneck reveals his bigotry, racism, mysogyny and homophobia.(Oh, and he says homophobia is ok because it's just a "fear".)

He tries to befriend, with attempts at a down-home simple-guy humor (his sammich routine for one), and uses pedantry and wordplay to pretend he's being falsely attacked.

And he plays the victim, saying that he's just trying to "defend" his religion and his "opinions" from attack.

When he is confronted, as by your post, with his clear and blatant racist rants, he offers the excuse that he "snapped," and haven't we all snapped at one time or another? But How did the Ridneck "snap"? He didn't call the poster a sonofabitch, or a bastard. Oh, no, he snapped a la Mel Gibson (also a "Christian", btw), spewing outright racial epithets. How transparent is that?

And when he's caught in a flat-out lie, he smugly says he was "caught in a word jumble." I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

Human scum, plain and simple.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#584728 Sep 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You know when you will realize that Christians on the billboard don't give two farts or a rip who unbelievers like you think is Christian or not?....when you realize "Christians" are not on the billboard recruiting for Christianity.
So then if "Christians" not here recruiting for Christianity, the "Christian" going to tell in frank blatant and sometimes colorful terms what they think of you your beliefs and other unbelievers. I know I do without hesitation. Because there is no consequence to the Christian from you or any unbeliever.
Christianity is not responsible for you. Who you think is a "Christian" or a Christian, frankly is a joke.
Oh look, I'm ruffling the bigot's feathers!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#584729 Sep 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
And thats all were doing is judging him by his lies.
But thats ok you go ahead and believe him and I'll just laugh at your foolishness..........
.. my little story was the first time I've shared a personal experience on Topix. I shared the story for two reasons:

1. To test the veracity of Christian empathy.

2. To see if the messenger would be shot.

.. here's what happened:

1. The deceased was called a coward.

2. Homosexuality was compared to eating shit.

3. The deceased indulged in toe tapping and roadside pit stops for quick BJ's.

4. The messenger was shot.

.. Duane now understands Topix is not a safe place to share personal experiences. Yes, in the past month, he's been coarse and yes, you may be correct, he may not be ill; but, if he is, everyone here owes him an apology. You don't kick an animal when it's down ..

.. last, my story is true. Take what you want and leave the rest behind ..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#584731 Sep 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
so <we know> he ate steak once, that does not tell us what his preference might be.
I guess I just don't look at sex as cavalier as you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584732 Sep 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
then you have missed the quite sharp disagreements that we have had
or
you are simply lying as usual
I don't lie.

So

You have your answer.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#584733 Sep 4, 2013
Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
The comprehension problems lie in your side of the court.
You fail to accept the fact that the tanakh was written much later than the Canaanite texts which claim that YHWH is one of the many sons of EL.
You're putting the cart before the horse.
Do you walk backwards too?
??? so you been beating a dead horse with this reasoning. So let me ask you this.

Hinduism, which is older than Christianity and Judaism, refers to God as the "Supreme Lord". Hinduism also mentions God as "Lord".

So, you have a problem with a Christian calling God "Supreme Lord" or just refer God as "Lord"?

Why is it such a big deal to you that YHWH name as God is older than Judaism or the Tanakh? So is other names for God. SO WHAT?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584734 Sep 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
All three of the above areas he identified as being responsible for the "decline of America" - for those people reading along not from the United States - are at the center of philosophy and teachings of racist white supremacist groups.
To RR, those three "events" identified by RR, are the sources of the woes of the U.S.
I can't say RR is one.
What I can say is that those white supremacist - "philosophies", if you can call them that - are often cloaked in innocuous terms, and often saddled along with religion.
You know, over here(WSJLM), he conducts himself in a different way than he does on other threads(words used, commentary etc...).
If this thread was your only exposure to RR, you might very well wonder why it is you don't recall seeing these attitudes and actions he has no problem revealing elsewhere.
This isn't my only exposure to RR, nor is it yours, Catcher, and others on the thread here have seen it too.
That's good.
Perhaps you didn't read if properly and jumped to your false conclusion.

I made no statement of racism, I asked a question.

Watch;

"So then, tell me why it's suck a huge coincidence that as soon as atheists started their agendas and successfully got God and the Bible and prayer removed from schools in the 60's, why did America start to decline?

It's one of three things:
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women.

Those are the three main, huge changes that occurred in the 60's and 70's. one of them is the culprit for the start of the fall of America."

Where's the statement of racism??

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#584735 Sep 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, I'm ruffling the bigot's feathers!
people like "you" can't ruffle my feather writer. I already make it plain and quite literal to you what you is. I just want to let you know who "you" think of as a "Christian" or Christian, no matter.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584736 Sep 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them.
I see a correlation of the downfall of American family life and the no prayer law in schools.

The reason I see the correlation is because before mandatory prayer was made illegal, family life in America was better.

What I mean by better is there was much less single parents, family abuse, dropped out teenagers, drug use, etc.

For the record, and I know you keep one, I do not think that freedom for black people or voting rights of women have anything to do with it.

I think the only cause of it was the atheists winning that court battle and taking mandatory prayer away from schools, which took along with it a sense of morality and goodness and justice away from American children.

With Established Harem

#584737 Sep 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
I can't say RR is one.
That's good.
.. interesting post. Here's my list ..

1. The social revolution (A Demand For Equal & More Individual Rights).

2. War (Vietnam).

3. Nuclear Threat.

.. anyone else care to volunteer a list ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584738 Sep 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I follow some of the other threads where the Redneck reveals his bigotry, racism, mysogyny and homophobia.(Oh, and he says homophobia is ok because it's just a "fear".)
He tries to befriend, with attempts at a down-home simple-guy humor (his sammich routine for one), and uses pedantry and wordplay to pretend he's being falsely attacked.
And he plays the victim, saying that he's just trying to "defend" his religion and his "opinions" from attack.
When he is confronted, as by your post, with his clear and blatant racist rants, he offers the excuse that he "snapped," and haven't we all snapped at one time or another? But How did the Ridneck "snap"? He didn't call the poster a sonofabitch, or a bastard. Oh, no, he snapped a la Mel Gibson (also a "Christian", btw), spewing outright racial epithets. How transparent is that?
And when he's caught in a flat-out lie, he smugly says he was "caught in a word jumble." I literally laughed out loud when I read that.
Human scum, plain and simple.
1. I never said homophobia is okay, I said it's natural.

2. That's because I am a down-home kinda guy.

3. I never play the victim.

4. Regarding that post to Sharkey, yes I did snap. Regarding the recent post, from today, that scar posted, there was no racism. I made no statement of racism, I asked a question.

5. If you don't understand that "caught in a word jumble" means the same thing as "I misspoke", then you have a serious problem.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#584739 Sep 4, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of I don’t care what you think do you not understand?
He no want to understand lol. These fake atheists and unbelievers can't bear to think you no care about their opinion of you as a Christian or Christianity.

That what motivate them. That what drive them and delude them that Christians make decisions about Christianity based on what unbelievers think of Christianity oy!lol!. So they throw criticisms of you as a Christian thinking those criticisms matter to you or how you write.

....frankly I no see it work with no Christian on this billboard, so that good thing. But that why they do it.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#584740 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a correlation of the downfall of American family life and the no prayer law in schools.
The reason I see the correlation is because before mandatory prayer was made illegal, family life in America was better.
What I mean by better is there was much less single parents, family abuse, dropped out teenagers, drug use, etc.
For the record, and I know you keep one, I do not think that freedom for black people or voting rights of women have anything to do with it.
I think the only cause of it was the atheists winning that court battle and taking mandatory prayer away from schools, which took along with it a sense of morality and goodness and justice away from American children.
I agree.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#584741 Sep 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. interesting post. Here's my list ..
1. The social revolution (A Demand For Equal & More Individual Rights).
2. War (Vietnam).
3. Nuclear Threat.
.. anyone else care to volunteer a list ??..
Interesting...

So far, you're the only one to bother with a response. Everyone else just screams "RACISM, RACISM, RACISM!!! Without even bothering to try to understand.

With Established Harem

#584742 Sep 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you didn't read if properly and jumped to your false conclusion.
I made no statement of racism, I asked a question.
Watch;
"So then, tell me why it's suck a huge coincidence that as soon as atheists started their agendas and successfully got God and the Bible and prayer removed from schools in the 60's, why did America start to decline?
It's one of three things:
1. The removal of God.
2. Freedom for blacks.
3. Voting rights of women.
Those are the three main, huge changes that occurred in the 60's and 70's. one of them is the culprit for the start of the fall of America."
Where's the statement of racism??
.. women were granted the right to vote in 1920, not the 60's or 70's ..

.. writing this list reveals your mind set. Don't you realize that ??..
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#584743 Sep 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>He no want to understand lol. These fake atheists and unbelievers can't bear to think you no care about their opinion of you as a Christian or Christianity.
That what motivate them. That what drive them and delude them that Christians make decisions about Christianity based on what unbelievers think of Christianity oy!lol!. So they throw criticisms of you as a Christian thinking those criticisms matter to you or how you write.
....frankly I no see it work with no Christian on this billboard, so that good thing. But that why they do it.
I tend to agree Trifectal. We don’t nor should we go by what they like or don’t like. We do not answer to them either. I did not come here to answer to them. I came here to learn from other Christians and grow in my walk with God. That I have done.:)

I have also met some friends, both believers and non-believers.
HFN

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#584744 Sep 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I say "Christians" and not Christians.
For some claim they are Christian, yet from what I've seen from actual Christians, they are nice people. These people, like RR and RA, are "Christians." They claim to be Christian and yet show feelings and beliefs of the exact opposite.
How did you decide which group were the actual Christians and which were the "Christians"?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#584745 Sep 4, 2013
Going to do something else for awhile.
Bango

Patchogue, NY

#584746 Sep 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my little story was the first time I've shared a personal experience on Topix. I shared the story for two reasons:
1. To test the veracity of Christian empathy.
2. To see if the messenger would be shot.
.. here's what happened:
1. The deceased was called a coward.
2. Homosexuality was compared to eating shit.
3. The deceased indulged in toe tapping and roadside pit stops for quick BJ's.
4. The messenger was shot.
.. Duane now understands Topix is not a safe place to share personal experiences. Yes, in the past month, he's been coarse and yes, you may be correct, he may not be ill; but, if he is, everyone here owes him an apology. You don't kick an animal when it's down ..
.. last, my story is true. Take what you want and leave the rest behind ..
This is happy dissembling, but its ok, this is what your cuntstituents want to hear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sean Hannity offers to fly Obama to Kenya - and... 4 min Joie 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Gabriel 977,193
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min kent 665,121
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min RADEKT 284,468
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Liamm 445
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 87,868
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web