Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#583865 Sep 2, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in Leviticus.
He says that is only for Levites. You have to use Deuteronomy or Numbers.... nah forget it, he'll lame ass excuse that too.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#583866 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the "superior morality" you boast about?
No. it is the morality of your deity.
He was making reference to the fact that "Mary" was only 12 years old when your "holy spirit" "god" came in her, and impregnated her.
Now...do you really wish to discuss "morality" any more?
I didn't think so.........

Location hidden

#583867 Sep 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
I have made clear where I, as one person, stand.
Each of us decides for himself or herself when it's necessary to take a stand and hold to it.
I'm sorry Catch...ther's jist times I cant turn the knob completely ta the left. My ire jist won't permit it!
fail or pol, I am what I am.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#583868 Sep 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY... If'n I find the culprit...I'll jump on 'em with the fury of a thousand jungle beasts!!!!! Alley-Oop ain't even that bad!!
Yeh,...tho I walks through the valley o' the shadow o' death I don't even fear no evil...coz I AM the meanest muth'rfc'r in the valley.
Even "YHVH" wouldn't dare ta challenge my chariots!!!
He ain't no fool!
Who Ra

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#583869 Sep 2, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>I had sexual desires when I was three. I remember that distinctly, although at the time I can't say I thought of it as "sexual desire" at the time, in retrospect, I know I was into women.

At five I was groping and kissing on girls in the 1st grade, and they were reciprocating.

You say it was 8-10 years old for you. It almost sounds as if you made a decision.

Perhaps you are bisexual?
My five year old goes around telling girls their hair is pretty and asking them to marry him, then complains too

Location hidden

#583870 Sep 2, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>I had sexual desires when I was three. I remember that distinctly, although at the time I can't say I thought of it as "sexual desire" at the time, in retrospect, I know I was into women.

At five I was groping and kissing on girls in the 1st grade, and they were reciprocating.

You say it was 8-10 years old for you. It almost sounds as if you made a decision.

Perhaps you are bisexual?
My five year old goes around telling girls their hair is pretty and asking them to marry him. He kisses them too, so funny.

Location hidden

#583871 Sep 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>RR takes pictures of naked little girls?
No.'Ben' will come back later, apologise and blame the drugs. It's how liars operate.

Location hidden

#583872 Sep 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And so is your self claimed illness and treatment you're whining about that so many of the gullible atheists in here actually believe is true.
So funny!!!
Ain't it 'bout time you worrmy drop apples was put in the press ta be made int'a cider fer the masses?
We realize that you can't be pasteurized and still live.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#583873 Sep 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Catch...ther's jist times I cant turn the knob completely ta the left. My ire jist won't permit it!
fail or pol, I am what I am.
You're a good man.

Location hidden

#583874 Sep 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Because he employs subterfuge and obfuscation to make his position appear justifiable....which it is absolutely not.
I might add.,.. we are all quite aware of these deceitful tactics, and are now, just "grinding" his nose in the dirt over it.
Hey --fair is fair...
Many do that here, which is why I rarely bother. Besides, there's no prize so what's the point?

Location hidden

#583875 Sep 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You did abuse her you idiot. You adandoned her. Anyone in their right mind will tell you that's abuse.
If you took an animal and abondoned it on the side of the road and just took off not thinking about that animals welfare is that abuse?
It sure is. And you abandoned your daughter and thus abused her you nut case.
Ain't that exactly what you are doing to the very folks your deity said you should be bringing into the fold?
You are an absolute failure.
It would not surprise me in the least if your deity expelled you to the depths of hell for your actions....but I am not your deity....it is said that he sees even more than I can or do...In any case YOU appear to be doomed.

Location hidden

#583876 Sep 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, Pedo.
Disgusting.

Location hidden

#583877 Sep 2, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm
One might expect that those who live in the grace of an omnipotent god, who reflect the mind of that god, who are representatives of an awesome faith;
might rise above such pettiness.
Nah...I don't think most of these folks could possibly be "real" cristers. What they say ain't even close ta what Jesus ever said... I "KNOW" what he said... an it ain't got noth'n ta do with "grace" neither....these folks is "pharisees"...an that's all ther is to it...I ain't no fool!
Name appears on post

Scranton, PA

#583878 Sep 2, 2013
I hate this idea that those who are bullied are wrong or "disordered." It's a system that encourages bullies. Though sometimes it is a system that doesn't appear to explicitly condone or encourage bullies (even though you know it does), but doesn't pathologize them either. It certainly doesn't correct them. While those who are bullied are the ones expected to change, or the ones who have to see psychiatrists and "professionals." It's as though bullying is a "necessary evil." It's almost as if bullies are seen as "norm enforcers," and there is a mentality of "while it may be wrong to bully, that doesn't mean that the kid being tormented didn't have some reason that should be "corrected." It's as though all differences are something sought to be eliminated through the gene pool, or else there is pressure to minimalize the differences as much as possible, and everywhere, hierarchy is enforced, and status quo. Religion doesn't do anything to transcend it, and as a matter of fact, also reinforces the status quo and hierarchy. Psychiatry is the new religion. It hurts Autistics like myself who see ourselves as different, not disordered. We don't want to assimilate and adjust to the surrounding NTs. I don't want everything about myself to minimalize to the point where I fit in, with some of my quirks and attributes intact becoming beneficial to "society." I don't want to be the supposed "successful Aspie/Autie," I don't want Bobby Hill to "bloom" into a Hank, or boys learning that there's one way to "be a man," I don't want Bill Cosby or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, men wearing suits, "fine upstanding young gentleman," "you're a woman now," Jesus Christ, Bill O'Reilly, Judge Judy, blah blah blah. Whenever Autistic individuals try to speak out, we are promptly silenced, told we are not Autistic, told that we are defensive or in denial. I hate that Good Morning America episode on Neurodiversity where one of the hosts described it as a way of "justifying heartbreak." NO. There ARE, in fact, other perspectives and not just one is the correct perspective. Autistics are DIFFERENT and we have a unique brain structure and neurology. Things CAN be different without being "wrong" or disordered. And it shames me to see blacks acting conservative and going against their interests, as well. I see this everywhere, with different races, LGBT, etc. They want to join this collective, they suffer from self-hatred, though I see nothing wrong with harmless separatism. We should WANT to be different without always striving to minimalize our differences, and being separate doesn't mean being hateful of those who aren't like us, either. If there's an "objective" way to behave, which is why the existence of other races is more acceptable and palatable than the existence of other brain structures (Because the acceptance of different brains as NOT disordered would mean expanding the definition of what it means to be human, and that SCARES folks), then the only "objective" way to behave would be the way of the masters, the ones in power. Take away one's individual perspective, and the path that was paved by the masters (often through conquering) is all you'll know as truth.

Location hidden

#583879 Sep 2, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
~ River Tam
You can bet yer ass on it too sis! Yer ass has already proved it so!

Location hidden

#583880 Sep 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned that 40 years ago.
40 years ago, my Mom was 5.

Location hidden

#583881 Sep 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you told your daughter when you abandoned her?
No, but that's what I told yer ole lady jist before she divorced ya.
She really sucked in bed.

Location hidden

#583882 Sep 2, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of wish I had someone of quality to discuss with.
Give me about 5 years.

Location hidden

#583883 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I can't prove God to you that means He don't exist?
O_o
Prove you have hands.
Here's a thought...
Have yer god strike me dead at midnight tonight.
Now if I'm still here tomorrow ...yer deity is a fraud.
I am absolutely willing to take that chance of probability.

ARE YOU?

Here is the perfect chance ta prove me wrong!

Let us get it on!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#583884 Sep 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everyone that is atheist", you mean...
You're welcome.
Is that what I stated?

Or are you just lying again?

Let us let the readers decide... unlike you, I have nothing to fear here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Joe Fortuna 71,513
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ffj 995,035
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min kent 699,388
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 38 min Doctor REALITY 14
School Fails Girl For Believing In God 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 447,393
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Dang Jersey Piney 96