Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#582215 Aug 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You stole them from their mother's arms. How wonderful of you.
Females can't raise kids on their own. There should be a law.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#582216 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I think he talking about the ideological teachings of all churches, as if they're the same.
According to many Christians they ARE all the same. That is the arguement Christians give when the fact of 40,000 different Christian sects comes up.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#582217 Aug 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledge is power.
How well I know. However regret that I shared this. Comes with the territory as they say. You learn as ya go.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#582218 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You avoided the question. Why would you consider a nurse a professional while at the same time not consider a mechanic a professional?
They both go to college or vocational school for the same amount of time.
They both wear uniforms.
They both get dirty.
They both punch a clock.
They both fix things.
Why? What's the difference in the profession?
And as school teacher is a profession but a carpenter isn't?
Why?
All States require general education teachers to have a bachelor’s degree and to have completed an approved teacher training program.
Carpenters have to go through similar training, 4-5 years of apprenticeship, training, specific education, etc.
I don't understand you.
I think you think that "intellectuals" are the only real professionals.
You are equating a trade course, an university degree....

now that there is stoopid

“"None shall pass"”

There

#582219 Aug 31, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I did once witness a passion play. I had already given my life to God so saw it as good, in other words confirmation of the word......
I saw 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'. It confirmed that fairies and Celtic gods are real.

ROFLMAO

“"None shall pass"”

There

#582220 Aug 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Set you free from what, exactly?
Come on, say it.
Being a pervert.... or so he claims. IMHO he is now a real pervert.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#582221 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The atheists online, not just on Topix, prove you wrong.
Go ahead, google something like "God isn't real".
You'll likely find hundreds of thousands of atheist websites from people that have dedicated their time to discussing that to which they claim not to believe exists.
It's friggin hilarious.
every moral citizen has a duty to stand against evil

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#582222 Aug 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information I would step forward and clean, change that colostomy bag hell fire man even if you had to wear one of those nasty bags and you got a whole in yours I step forward and clean and change yours too and never even ask for a thank you lil. Btw I am qualified and capable of the proceeder.
Good for you lil. You want a cookie?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#582223 Aug 31, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hold my breath for 3 minutes.
I'm a lesbian who's not all that picky.
I never give my breathing much thought at that point.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#582224 Aug 31, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to Christian schools. Boarding school, daily bible classes, etc...
But, yeah, an education in the entire spectrum. If people would do that, they'd see it for the myth and mythology it is.
Me, too.

Jesuits.

They should not have taught logic, science and religion all at once.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#582225 Aug 31, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
More evasion counselor?
It does surprise me because a Harvard educated law man such as yourself should be able to have an absolute field day with a HS dropout like me. And you've demonstrated plenty of times your not above it..........
Carry on counselor.
Don’t let him kid you Rider not only are you smart you also have a good heart. I mean that too.

Not saying that you really care what he says, just saying it the way I see it.
HFN

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#582226 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How to become a master carpenter.
Earn certification as a journeyman. Becoming a journeyman is a requirement when becoming a carpenter.
Find a formal carpentry apprenticeship in your area. Typically, trade associations, technical schools and labor unions offer carpentry apprenticeships.
You must have either a high school diploma or GED to enter a carpentry apprenticeship and post secondary carpentry program offered at a college or vocational school. If you're attending high school, complete courses that are helpful to becoming a master carpenter. These courses typically include algebra, woodworking, physics, English, general shop and mechanical drawing.
Enter the apprenticeship or college program. You may have to pass a basic skills test.
Complete the formal apprenticeship. A carpentry apprenticeship generally takes 3 to 4 years to complete.
Carpentry apprenticeships are a combination of classroom instruction and on-the-job training. On-the-job training consists of learning how to use carpentry tools and completing duties under the supervision of an experienced carpenter. Classroom instruction consists of learning carpentry techniques, sketching structures and reading blueprints.
You can attend a vocational school and community college to obtain a certificate or diploma. The program takes about 1 year to complete. However, most of the training requires completing courses in construction methods and roof framing methods.
Seek advanced certifications.
Earn certificates in different areas of carpentry such as framing, pump work, high torque bolting and construction. Becoming certified in different areas of carpentry proves that you're able to perform tasks and is one way to become a master carpenter.
Complete course requirements for a 4-year degree in construction management or building construction. The degree adds additional training if you're planning to supervise other carpenters or interested in managing construction projects.
Work in an entry level carpenter position. You can find a job through the organization where you received your apprenticeship training, through employment classified advertisements or by networking with other carpenters.
Advance your skills working as a carpenter. Working for years as a carpenter is the best option to becoming a master carpenter.
---
You just won't be considered a professional by the latté sippers and college talkerers.
Or be born to a virgin. Whichever is easier.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#582227 Aug 31, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They grow them there under ultraviolet lights.
But that would be growing something without sunlight.

Double Fine would not approve.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#582228 Aug 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all you post.
More lies and smears.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582229 Aug 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach high school and adults. I m a State Certified K-12 teacher in four subject areas AND, as of last Christmas, a professor at the community college.
So you're in the education trade?

Nice.

Cuz no professional would say shit like "You realized you're a fuckweasel ?".

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#582230 Aug 31, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t let him kid you Rider not only are you smart you also have a good heart. I mean that too.
Not saying that you really care what he says, just saying it the way I see it.
HFN
Strongly agree HFN. While I know Rider isn't a Christian he is far more open minded and has more tolerance than other pretend to.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582231 Aug 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if an individual has a degree in education but (s)he no longer teaches, is (s)he still a professional ??..
<quoted text>
.. think that one through again. If a person is no longer in their profession, how can they still be a 'professional.'??..
They will always be.

Wouldn't a retired attorney still be considered a professional?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#582232 Aug 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How charitable of you to share your Christian love, even when there has been no request for it.
Now this is hilarious. If you only posted what was requested of you it would be a glorious day in here. Becuase it would mean you wouldn't be posting anything. I've yet to see anyone request that you post a single word in here chaser.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582233 Aug 31, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think his daughter "better off" why critique his decision?
lack of honesty on your part
He doesn't know that his daughter was better off. He said that he paid child support for 18 years, that means he never lived with her.

He never even tried.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#582234 Aug 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Christians know he is a fuckweasel.
Note that only RR, Chris, Coffey, Rider and Chess belong to that particular hate cult. John Coffey is the High Priest, the rest seem to be just high.
Bullshit.

I'm in charge.

Don't you ever forget that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bongo 52,472
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Chosen Saint Cild 992,202
Huge march TODAY and TOMORROW 10 min keeping warm keep... 2
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 12 min WelbyMD 33
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Rosesz 693,352
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 23 min awesome wise man 12
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 54 min Caliboy 29
More from around the web