Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#581913 Aug 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how the creator made me.
Really? What an inspirational testimony.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#581914 Aug 31, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
Said the carpenter about the guys with the hammer.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#581915 Aug 31, 2013
Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Jerry Falwell, back from the dead...lol
Tis not one thing cute or funny about you.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#581916 Aug 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
@BenAnimal
You get on our nerves. CanĀ“t you realize?
How many of you are there?

Location hidden

#581917 Aug 31, 2013
Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Falwell, I tell ya!
rabbi raccoons?
lol
Maybe they'te out in full force to celebrate Rosh Hashanah next week.
Maybe someday you shall have the pleasure of being introduced to a rabbi raccoon. One will wonder how funny and hard you shall laugh when dealing with that out of it mind raccoon.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#581918 Aug 31, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Women have been raising children for a few thousand years.
<face palm>
Yeah, but sometimes they turn out like Teh Jesus. Social outcasts who are eventually punished by the law. Mary was not a good mother.
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#581919 Aug 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned the hard way not to take something lightly. I give you one example: Many years ago warnings of a incoming storm came out over the air ways. People were even on loud speaker systems with warning for those who might not have heard. Hurry get all the kids out of school, shut down the businesses get yourselves home, leave work, all events canceled ect ect. Now keep in mind was a warm beautiful day sun was shining (in my lil mind I thought this is totally nuts) as this warning was being announced however within a hour the snow had started to fall even with the sun shinning and the temptatures fell bitter cold and the winds uprooted trees and tore up the whole place and cattle stood along the fense lines and froze to death. This storm dragged on for several days was a lot of losses to a lot of people. Now I was just a green kid still in school when this happened but let me tell you I no longer take any type of warning lightly.
Yes.
Mother nature sure can from time to time throw in a monkey wrench.
Luckily today, we have advanced technology that can detect these awkward events.

Well I'm glad you don't take any type of warning lightly.
Here's an important one:

Jesus ain't Yhwh and Yhwh ain't EL.
Shout this from the rooftops.

:)

Location hidden

#581920 Aug 31, 2013
Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.
I guess it all depends where you stick it...lol
Well when you stick it you best hope it does not rip off your head and decide to eat it for dinner. You just might be on its prey list.
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#581921 Aug 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis not one thing cute or funny about you.
Why?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#581922 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an amateur when it comes to "sheetwall or something".
Like I said, leave it to the pros.
My definition of a professional...

Anyone that has perfected their craft and have educated themselves with the knowledge of that craft.

One can perfect their craft either through organized classes/education or through years of hands on experience (trial and error or from someone that is already a master at their trade).

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#581923 Aug 31, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone that says they don't believe in God but spends every waking hour talking and debating about God and reading God's book.
Who published God's book?

They need a new editor.
Neb Senu

Upper Darby, PA

#581924 Aug 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someday you shall have the pleasure of being introduced to a rabbi raccoon. One will wonder how funny and hard you shall laugh when dealing with that out of it mind raccoon.
As long as the rabbi raccoon doesn't try to convert me.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#581926 Aug 31, 2013
Neb Senu wrote:
<quoted text>
What a very informative post. Thank you.
It's definitely going into my favorites file.
Indeed. About as close as it gets ta historical revelation. There is more to yet, but that is a very good (but incomplete) explanation.
He explained in more detail, exactly what I was referring to earlier, but was to lazy ta enumerate in even that detail.
Thanks Scar.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#581927 Aug 31, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the carpenter about the guys with the hammer.
LOL

I never thought of that!

Thanks!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#581928 Aug 31, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but sometimes they turn out like Teh Jesus. Social outcasts who are eventually punished by the law. Mary was not a good mother.
Mary did the best she could. There are no "perfect" parents.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#581929 Aug 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...you certainly jumped on the turnip truck with RA...rather quickly. For some reason...when I first met you here...I thought you were better than that.
Maybe "G" felt as if it wasn't any of your business why he made the choices he did. He shared a part of his life with us but that doesn't mean he had to tell us every little detail.
You left out part of what "G" has said...or maybe didn't say...
He has always spoken of his estranged daughter with regret...
He has never once said that he didn't love her...
Parents make decisions...right or wrong...based on what they think is best at the time. In the long run...was it the best decision...maybe not but we can't go back and undo what has been done.
I made a similar choice for my first child. I chose for her biological father not to be a part of her life. At the time it was the best decision...I do not regret making it. Later on in her life...maybe it would have worked but at the time she was much better off.
Now...as I said...we all make decisions that maybe we could have done differently...
We do the best that we can with what we have at the time.
I only know why I made the choices that I did...I don't know why "G" made his...it is not up to me to judge him for his decisions.
From the moment he came on this thread he was looking for sympathy. Listing all his troubles in life. It hasnt stopped since.

You've seen him post for 2 years Annie. Do you really think he is a good person? He's done nothing but insult and call names for two years. Brag about how intelligent he is and that he's never wrong. Accuse people of the same social crimes he commits. he tells of how committed he is to his students yet he is here day and night. How the hell does he have time to teach? He's here ALL THE TIME.

No, we dont know the whole story, but he's painted a picture of himself over the last 2 years and it isnt a stretch to think what RA and RH are saying isnt right on the money.

I'll tell you what, he has wished death on RA for quite some time now, it hasnt just been recently. I think RA has handled it pretty well until recently. Its obvious RA is pissed, have you ever seen him swear before? i havent and have been reading him along time. He has every right to be pissed and throw the shit right back at him..........JMO..........

And here he is in a battle for his life and he still is a constant on topix, getting pulled into battles, getting upset. Personally I dont understand it. I'd be seeking more positive arenas to spend my time, like maybe a blog with other cancer patients. It wouldn't, at that stage of my life, be to important to be 'right' about something inconsequential, on a Jesus blog.......... But thats just me..........

We've all made bad choices and we live with them. We dont go to blogs and try to enlist the empathy or sympathy of strangers. Feeling sorry for yourself has got to be the worst emotion humans are capable of..........Sickening......... .

“"None shall pass"”

There

#581930 Aug 31, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who published God's book?
They need a new editor.
The first edition of the Christian Bible was published by Emperor Constantine in 350 AD. The edited second edition of the Christian Bible was published by King James in 1611 AD.

The Jewish "God's book" was published by the Jerusalem Temple Authorities somewhere between 500-300 BC. It has not changed since 200 BC.

The Islamic "God's book" was published by Abu al-Qasim Mu&#7717;ammad in 635 AD.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#581931 Aug 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you will submit, admit it ..
Rated R
http://adscam.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bfa1853...
Jack Vast?

The real Jack Vast?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#581932 Aug 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...you certainly jumped on the turnip truck with RA...rather quickly. For some reason...when I first met you here...I thought you were better than that.
Maybe "G" felt as if it wasn't any of your business why he made the choices he did. He shared a part of his life with us but that doesn't mean he had to tell us every little detail.
You left out part of what "G" has said...or maybe didn't say...
He has always spoken of his estranged daughter with regret...
He has never once said that he didn't love her...
Parents make decisions...right or wrong...based on what they think is best at the time. In the long run...was it the best decision...maybe not but we can't go back and undo what has been done.
I made a similar choice for my first child. I chose for her biological father not to be a part of her life. At the time it was the best decision...I do not regret making it. Later on in her life...maybe it would have worked but at the time she was much better off.
Now...as I said...we all make decisions that maybe we could have done differently...
We do the best that we can with what we have at the time.
I only know why I made the choices that I did...I don't know why "G" made his...it is not up to me to judge him for his decisions.
I won't say much on it because I don't have kids and can't relate on that level. Having said that many of us have shared things in this forum as I did with myself and my wife. What did the hateful false god do with that? Used it as a smear. Ah well. Don't have time for his hate or lies today and no matter how many times he repeats a lie, its still a lie.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#581934 Aug 31, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Cob spider? They make the best webs, don't they?
http://salem-news.com/stimg/march022010/spide...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vpK1LVpugqM/TZ-lGLI...

These are really beautiful...

http://www.weirdomatic.com/building-for-survi...

I have a file of dew covered spider web pictures that I have collected...they are so beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min RiccardoFire 6,899
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 123,075
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) 3 min BOTH partys Crooks 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min samanta12 681,704
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 45 min Corvus 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,198
New Arrival Nike Kyrie 3 Basketball Shoes On ww... 3 hr kyrie3sale 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr onemale 286,478
More from around the web