Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#581612 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...
I never said it's a "Hispanic only" company and I never said "a dozen white people", did I?
I said it's my boss that's been hiring only Hispanics.
I work for a huge, nation-wide company that employs over 250,000 people.
In my location, there's about 200 people.
My boss, RECENTLY (as in the past year or so), has been hiring predominantly Hispanics.
My BOSS, not my COMPANY.
My BOSS of this one and only location, not the company entirely.
PLEASE try to pay attention.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
To you, the underling, your boss IS the company.
Have you gone mad?
He has no idea ... lol

his complaint is against the company, it must be.

the company may loose depending upon what the truth actually is ... who can tell when it is RR reporting.

the company may be less than pleases eapecially if the situation becomes public.

The hugely dishonest RR should start looking for a new job, he is most likely gong to need one; and it would be best for him to find one now, before he is blacklisted for the trouble he has caused

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#581613 Aug 30, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another one of your blatant lies.
Since it was "minutes ago" bring the link forward!
You should have been aborted.
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
....paid $10,000 a year in child support

yet never made any attempt to have visitation with your daughter,

which you had ever right to have if you were really paying support.....
Yes I did.
Yes I did.
No I didn't.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Red Apples wrote:
There it is purfesir. When you were told you had every right to have visitation with your daughter if you were really paying support you said.

Quote: "No I didn't."
_______

Don't you just hate it when your lies are so easily exposed?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#581614 Aug 30, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck and Coffee hate everyone who puts a child up for adoption. Doesn't that make them pro-abortion ?
I am glad my daughter's mother didn't have an abortion.
LOL!!!

What a lying piece of skum you are. Neither one of us have ever said that we quote: "hate everyone who puts a child up for adoption."

Why would I hate someone for adopting nutcase?

I myself was adopted, as was my brother and sister. Because my mother was unable to have children of her own.
_______

***More lies exposed.***

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#581615 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's drywall.
Or Sheetrock.
Or gypsum wall board.
But never sheetwall.
Stick to lying in an 'honorable' court room and let the professionals handle the drywall.
I'm protected, dude.

If you notice, I said to stick to sheetwall "or something."

That something covers drywall, sheetrock, gypsum wall board, and anything else you want to call it.

You see, I'm a professional.

I pulled a Redneck.

Location hidden

#581616 Aug 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe the answers we're seeing from the religious on here. I feel like I owe IANS an apology.
If they were in charge, god, all non-Christians would suffer.
I think you do, I certainly disagree with your view

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#581617 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya
he may even win this complaint ... but find his performance reviews declining to the point that in a couple of years he is dismissed.
Let me tell ya, if the company finds he has been posting here on paid time, he is gone <dismissed/fired> with prejudice.
no goodbye package.
Yep.

RR will probably soon be working on drywall.

Making an S & M structure.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#581618 Aug 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
your are not even focusing on your own country[/QUOT]

I don't have a country any more - just a local community and a global one.

[QUOTE who="Skombolis"]You have nothing worth focusing on in your own life
That's for me to judge. There is nothing I would change about my life - not my wife, not my friends, not my location, not my hobbies, and not my circumstances. I have no responsibilities or concerns, and I spend my time doing exactly as I like.

How's work?
Skombolis wrote:
Its time for you to get a life.
You live alone and work in a factory in Detroit. How you you even get out of bed each night to go to work?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#581619 Aug 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
What a lying piece of skum you are. Neither one of us have ever said that we quote: "hate everyone who puts a child up for adoption."
Why would I hate someone for adopting nutcase?
I myself was adopted, as was my brother and sister. Because my mother was unable to have children of her own.
_______
***More lies exposed.***
He lies so often he can't keep them straight. Some time back he claimed you and I thought we were gods. When I asked for proof I got the standard gfy or other hate filled post. Ah well. Put in a good long day here. Thankful the Lord gives me strength to work.

Location hidden

#581620 Aug 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I even write to these morons is an honor they do not deserve.
well, don't

write for the moral people of this culture

Fennario

#581621 Aug 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's just for political gain on your part? That's weak.
<quoted text>
1. It doesn't matter what you care about if you care about disseminating truth. It's dishonest to lump everyone together under one umbrella term unless you clearly see that encompassing unifier to be the problem.
Is Christianity as a whole, every last bit about it, worth arguing against and, if possible, destroying? If not, then we have to be more specific in our critique. If so, then as Hitchens did, we should embrace that and claim that "religion poisons everything." We cannot go halfway, for there is no quarter here.
But, listening to him, and not having read his book, I see that he failed. His arguments are wonderful, but he doesn't criticize Christianity in total. From his standpoint, he needs to. You do when you criticize faith - but that's not limited to Christians (it's embraced by other religions).
2. You can't go wrong by being more specific. Sure, a lot of atheists are going identify with "The Church is a place of immoral teaching" but that's easily called out. Who's teaching? Where? There are simply too many denominations for us to blanketly declare them all morally wrong, unless your point is to declare the entire Christian worldview morally wrong. If not, use specific examples from it that lead people to irrational and immoral choices. However, based on the current thread, I'd be hard pressed to claim that atheism leads to racism - clearly only the Christians here are proclaiming that it's acceptable for the discrimination of entire groups of people.
The problem is, differing Christians have differing worldviews and differing personal, imagined "Gods." Every last one has a differing understanding of what "God" is, based on their own fantasies of reality. So what's the underlying, shared foundational issue? That's worth attacking.
Personally, I don't think it's Christianity. I think it's the tying of experience to religion, the forging of normal human experience to fantastical fictions and its subsequent social reinforcement and requirement of ignorance. Christianity is but one immoral, believed fantasy among many, but it requires ignorance in spades.
Thanks for your perspective. I'll consider your words.

Location hidden

#581622 Aug 30, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>...
Paul still felt the sting of his past life before accepting Christ... he persecuted the Church initially and many were inflicted under his leadership. Our past faults come back to haunt us from time to time but still yet, through Christ we are forgiven.
here we are: "the church"

now I wonder if that is Al's church, RR's church, Skum's church

or

is this poster merely a bigot, lumping all believers into one understanding, one philosophy,: "the church"

as if there was only one guiding book, or only one guiding philosophy!

Fennario

#581623 Aug 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I'm not gonna spend a lot of time on this because the post was to Catcher. But he already said he would never refuse a client based on the crime or the type of person and he would never inquire as to their guilt. So even a child molester he thought was guilty wouldn't be a line for him even knowing the recidivism rates all but guarantee they will continue to molest. If he doesn't draw a line there at morality, where would he?
Not surprisingly, you are clueless about professional ethics. His job is to advocate, not judge guilt.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#581624 Aug 30, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
You don;t want to follow the law of the USA then leave.
I will pay for the air fare to Iran, you'll love it there. They hate gays too. The even got Biblical Law!
<quoted text>
Nah. The hate is all yours as your postings prove. I hate nobody. Get a clue. While I will speak out against what I feel is wrong that doesn't equate hate as you often lie saying otherwise. I'm married to a woman that left that lifestyle. No doubt in my mind the people that are murdering Christians Muslims gays and others have the same spirit in them that you do.

Location hidden

#581625 Aug 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You specifically said:
<quoted text>
You are quite clearly judging others on how they know the Bible. Since I don't know where you got your "knowledge of the Bible" from, I can only assume that you're judging their knowledge according to what you believe is accurate.
In other words, if someone disagrees with you about the Bible, you will claim that they "do not know their Bible."
Skum is a "johnny-come lately" catholic, most of his religiosity is his own understanding and tends to be apostate. The man has the mind of a criminal, and is an embarrassment to any moral system.

< I am a recovering catholic, trained by Rome>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#581626 Aug 30, 2013
How great reward has God promised those that love Him.

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#581627 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
here we are: "the church"
now I wonder if that is Al's church, RR's church, Skum's church
or
is this poster merely a bigot, lumping all believers into one understanding, one philosophy,: "the church"
as if there was only one guiding book, or only one guiding philosophy!
I don't subscribe to a specific "Church" and no one from any "Church" speaks for me. I will not be an enabler of hate, racism or division.... Too many people do lump people together not because its correct to do so but because its easy to so.
Damn, I should have been a Buddhist lol!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#581628 Aug 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just hate it when your lies are so easily exposed?
They never have been. Yours have been constantly. You must be proud of being permanently banned from Topix for stalking and threatening people.

Hush now, doucheweasel.

Location hidden

#581629 Aug 30, 2013
By what have these things been revealed to us.

But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit; for the Spirit searcheth all things yes the deep things of God. 1 Corinthians 2:10

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#581630 Aug 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
... "hate everyone who puts a child up for adoption."
You said you hate me for "abandoning" my daughter.

Adoption is abandonment so you must hate everyone who abandons their child.

Now, go have sex with your boyfriend before he abandons you. You are way to involved with me, he might get jealous.

Location hidden

#581631 Aug 30, 2013
What is to be the reward of those whose works are good.

Who will render to every man according to his deeds glory, honour and peace to every man that worketh good. Romans 2:6-10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min RiversideRedneck 104,523
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min RiversideRedneck 981,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min RiversideRedneck 672,928
Speedway- Have You Purchased a Money order and... (Sep '09) 2 hr Neil1210 28
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 184,571
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 4 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 392
the BIGGEST "LIE" LAPD's Tom Lange EVER told! 5 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
More from around the web