Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Aug 13

UK

#581145 Aug 29, 2013
The word of god says God is love, therefore its simply is nature to love. the word of God says God created us for is own pleasure so he takes a special interest in us.
God has already given is son to die for the whole world so legaly jesus as paid for every sin you can commit and will ever commit.
when you discover all this truths you will not only believe God loves you ; you will begin to reciprocate his love

Since: Aug 13

UK

#581146 Aug 29, 2013
kingskid001 wrote:
The word of god says God is love, therefore its simply is nature to love. the word of God says God created us for is own pleasure so he takes a special interest in us.
God has already given is son to die for the whole world so legaly jesus as paid for every sin you can commit and will ever commit.
when you discover all this truths you will not only believe God loves you ; you will begin to reciprocate his love
Learn more about Gods love for you at www.aliakibu.com

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#581147 Aug 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like "I can declare that I worked with prisoners in prisons and then acknowledge that the 'I'in my claim is actually not me, but a relative" kind of distinction?
Or the "I only care about dictionary definitions when it suits my purposes, and I certainly don't care about Western history. I am a professional, in the professional class, because I choose to redefine that word through the colloquial meaning of 'expert' and 'well trained' rather than the actual definition." kind of distinction?
Yes, no kidding. One of the things I've noticed is that people without the ability to argue well use wordplay to get their meanings across and justify their actions and belief systems. And, at the end of the day, their beliefs systems are reflective of that deception.
Exactly.

Yet the RRs of this world are so horribly enculturated, that they will ignore or deny facts, reason and common sense in order to preserve the safety of their existence in a tiny bubble.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#581148 Aug 29, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
god's blessings?.. really.. how the tooth fairy and easter bunny's blessings?...and what about the lochness monster's and BigFoot blessings?..
just as much credibility isn't it..
You might enjoy this!!

God's Holy Word contains a number of references to God answering prayer. In John 15:12-17, Jesus taught us about loving each other and goes on to say "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit —fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other." In 2Ch 7:14, God told Solomon "… if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Some people think of prayer as a complicated process. Prayer is simply conversing with God, our friend. God desires to hear our voices and He enjoys spending time with His children as demonstrated by several Biblical examples. Look at King David - it is obvious that he considered God his friend because he talked with him about anything and everything.

http://www.cathedralofsaintmatthew.com/LifeRe...

Perhaps you could look at GOD with a different perspective and you might be surprised at what you surmise!!

#581149 Aug 29, 2013
Jhcswbczeh wrote:
Because he loves you back
:)

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#581150 Aug 29, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Pitiful, just pitiful.

#581151 Aug 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Serah;
I was given a pup around the fourth of July and I named her cricket. Now she quite tiny and some kind of lil gal. lol.
She thinks she a duck as she takes her water bowl and baths in it.
I know what she been up too as there four tiny wet foot prints on the floor. Then she drags her stuffed toys one at a time and puts them in the water dish. She a smart lil tike too. Just felt like sharing her with you.
LOL.... I just love animals, and have a very soft spot for doggies! Your posting brought a smile to my face, I could just about see those little wet foot prints, although I would love to see Prince Pugstar try and shove his ball in his water bowl :)

“What game?”

Location hidden

#581152 Aug 29, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone has the good fortune of a Peakday Birth.
I don't even think some of them could handle the responsibility, you know?
I was born on geumyoil.

I barely remember. It was really, really dark at first. Then it got really bright and cold. I can't even tell you the rest. It's too scary.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#581153 Aug 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.... I just love animals, and have a very soft spot for doggies! Your posting brought a smile to my face, I could just about see those little wet foot prints, although I would love to see Prince Pugstar try and shove his ball in his water bowl :)
Always remember. Spay and neuter.

#581154 Aug 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL I would diffently know the differences for sure. The sound of her bark is like a lil mouse. lol When I get out of pocket and she can not find me she sit in the middle of the floor and throws a fit of a time howling and crying. lol. One could say she layed down her claim on me. Tis okay do not mind abit lol.
You might enjoy this Lil Whispers ~ it made me laugh :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#581155 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lying, and so are you. I have never smacked a baby.
Plan and simple that's a fact and that's all it is.
Twist it and twist it all you want, that doesn't make you right. That just makes to a liar.
you claimed just the opposite

but then you claimed to be a christian also

for-sure you are a liar, so I believe you when you say you are a christian.

#581156 Aug 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Always remember. Spay and neuter.
One wouldn't do that to a male Pug....

Location hidden

#581157 Aug 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. Seriously?!
"The majority opinion for the court stated that the studio violated the rights of the lesbian couple “in the same way as if it had refused to photograph a wedding between people of two different races.”
I understand the lesbian couple wanting to get married and I'm fine with that, go ahead and get married. I don't really care if you do or if you don't, it's your life and it's your decision, you lesbian couple.
But to force a photographer to take pictures of something?!? What about the photographer's rights? What about the photographer's opinion?
the photographer has an opinion as an independent person, when he hangs a shingle for public hire, he must obey the law, for his business is licensed by "the state".

Location hidden

#581158 Aug 30, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that someone should also be able to deny service to Christians because they don't agree with Christianity?
I doubt that; you'd scream bloody murder.
Double standards, anyone?
when I am about business, and while in conversation, if the person I am engaging mentions they are "a christian", I no longer will do business with them. I will withdraw unless prevented by contract.

Location hidden

#581159 Aug 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have girl pride. Girls are superior to boys in every way...except peeing.
willingness to engage in intercourse

“What game?”

Location hidden

#581160 Aug 30, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
willingness to engage in intercourse
What's intercourse?

Let me reiterate my stance. Girls are superiour to boys in every way...except peeing.

Location hidden

#581161 Aug 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
See, River?
The only problem for RR is that one of these days he'll be left with nobody to argue with.
I truly believe that.
he would claim that as a victory

Location hidden

#581162 Aug 30, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to check the calendar for that year, but yes I was born on a Wednesday too.
:D
Least it wasn't Black Friday.
look here, not everybody can be born on wednesday, somebody is just pretending.

Location hidden

#581163 Aug 30, 2013
Jhcswbczeh wrote:
Because he loves you back
thanks, what if I prefer guys who love my front?

Location hidden

#581164 Aug 30, 2013
kingskid001 wrote:
super

and you can commit any crime you like because evey sin is already forgiven

nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 979,274
how can i get panties? (Jul '10) 5 min I am straight 15 ... 34
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 445,559
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 1 hr Squirtss7602 31
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr spinosaurus baryo... 92,257
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 183,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus is a pus sy 285,942
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr truth 667,516
More from around the web