Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#581023 Aug 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet denying homosexuals service is pretty close to telling blacks they have to sit at the back of the bus.
you again stupid and LIAR,
seat in the average american bus,you will see where balcks seat,

what a mother f......sick idiot you are reading 1960 thies BS,and believing that today America hates blacks

federal government 70% black employees,
state government 80% black employess
city government 85% black emploees,
police, fire department etc...all are occupied by blacks,

and your run your f....lesbian cretin face about blacks seating on the back of bus?????????

bghwa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa joke of the year>

I knew that you are most stupid poor miserable atheistic creature"know everything" but in reality knows less then nothing

he heeeeeeee

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#581024 Aug 29, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The term comes from the use of a stock-whip, RR.
Not to hit the cattle, but to herd them by means of the noise made cracking them.
It is amazing how quickly "generations" jist lose everything isn't it?
Just amazing!
I wonder how many on this thread can actually ride a horse..and command it properly?
So goes other knowledge and understanding down the same path.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#581025 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not arguing that at all. I'm saying that a photographer has rights, just as much as the gay couple has rights.
I think it's outlandishly crazy that somebody would try to force a photographer to take pictures of something they don't want to take pictures of.
.. a public business in NM cannot discriminate against customers based on race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other characteristic ..

.. it's the same principle as a pharmacist refusing to dispose the morning-after-pill because abortion is against his/her religion ..

.. Elane Photography broke the law, period, end of discussion ..

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#581026 Aug 29, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. As far as I'm concerned I really have no problem with what people that I disagree with do as long as they don't involve me. Its quite clear that those right now that carry on about equality for all have no problem violation the civil rights of Christians. Just as with the Christian baker that wouldn't do a homosexual wedding its mob rule. Plenty of bakers would be happy to but because this one didn't feel it was right they have become a target. I say bring it on. This nation was founded on individual liberty and that includes religion. It sucks for them they hate the U.S. Constitution and the rights spelled out apply to all.
Poor persecuted Christians.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#581027 Aug 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a peek on page 27765 post #580683 Tis a post from Epi.
Life is a bowl of cheeries just enjoy and always leave out the pits. God bless you always.
Thanks Lil Whispers ~ found it :) GOD's Blessings to you too.... always!!

Location hidden

#581028 Aug 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Obtuse is a word RR may not be familiar with, but he certainly has it down pretty good.
I believe I have stated that several times before.
I have to believe this is the product of ignorance.

Location hidden

#581029 Aug 29, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>All differences aside, one must love the language.
Language or rhetoric?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#581031 Aug 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. a public business in NM cannot discriminate against customers based on race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other characteristic ..
.. it's the same principle as a pharmacist refusing to dispose the morning-after-pill because abortion is against his/her religion ..
YOU enter only to breath my FARTS to your nose and worthless cheap posts of yours?
why???
breath 3 ugly Farts and be truly happy?

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#581032 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffft.
So much for "equality for all".
That is equality. Just as if you walked into a car dealership and they refused to sell you a car because you're white or because you're Christian. If you service the public, you can't do that.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581033 Aug 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The business did not break the law. The person, the photographer, chose not to take pictures of something she did not agree with. Why would you want to force her to?

Part of my job is to solicit new business. If my bosses told me to go to a KKK meeting, or a Hells Angels meeting, or a gay pride parade, or a Satanist church I have every right to say no. And I would say no. That would not reflect on my business, that would reflect only on me. Meaning my business never broke the law, they told me to go do it and I refused to because I chose to exercise my rights to not be forced into something I don't want to do.

I probably lose my job, but my conscience would be clear.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#581034 Aug 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor persecuted Christians.
Thank you for your sympathy.

We've been persecuted for 2000 years, we're used to it.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#581035 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Siiiigh.
"Maybe you do things that make women want to hit you."
What gives you the impression that it's happened more than once?
And why are you judging me based off your incorrect assumption?
This is why we wouldn't get along in "meat space". Because you don't take the time to listen, you just assume and think you know it all.
I don't think I know it all, but I try to, and I never will.

Location hidden

#581036 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a different version, that black slaves used to called their owners 'cracka' because of the sound of the crack of their whips.
Yup! And you never bithered ta research it any further, because it suited yer needs, didn't it? You younguns is a mixed up bunch o' easily led sheep that really don't know yer ass from a hole in the ground... an yer learn that aren't ya?

Location hidden

#581037 Aug 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not showing you my tan lines.
;p
Well then, I'm gonna go find someone what ain't so inhibited...so there.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#581038 Aug 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And others do in a variety of ways
But when one of those way is to use 'church' as an all-encompassing label in which to negatively stereotype all Christians and all Christian churches based on the actions of a handful of individuals it is pointed out that in that context it is bigoted.
Even more so when it is implied there is some hateful template followed or some inherent shared immorality based on knowing nothing about 99.99999% of the people or churches other than the fact that they consider themselves Christian
Its not like they can point to some official teaching and say because you follow that I think you are a bad person. The Bible says all sins of the flesh are equal, leave the judgement to God, and to love one another. So its not like someone can have a problem with the ideology. What they have a problem with is those who don't follow it properly. That's fine..until they start assuming that's everybody and assume it of people they don't even know
I will get to the rest of the post in a minute
Hmmm. I'd have to agree that attacking all churches based on one church isn't fair. And that we should be more specific in our critiques and discussions, certainly.

In your second paragraph, you introduced a number of ideas.

- you seem to believe there is such a thing as "an ideal Christian archetype"
- you seem to think this should be knowable to every Christian in every denomination and that some choose not to live up to it
- you use "sin" like it has meaning for all peoples. It doesn't, it's a cultural construct

Location hidden

#581039 Aug 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
scaritual wrote:
but no one is trying to shame RR for being "white".
<quoted text>
I've not seen anyone on this board try to "shame" you for being "white".
As far as people go that you interact with locally, in your region...
It'd probably help if you didn't use racist or misogynistic terms, phrases or approaches when you interact with people.
We jist call out the fool's stupidity is all.
I mean, he puts it all out there for it ta be executed an all.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#581040 Aug 29, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And they should be able to deny service to black people too?
If that were the law, and a gay person lived in a hate-filled small town, then they would essentially kill that individual, by refusing service everywhere, including supermarkets, gas stations, and so on.
See, this is why a theocracy is always a bad idea.
You think discrimination should be allowed to run rampant.
Yes, that's what RR believes.

So long as he is in the majority.

Same for Clearwater.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#581041 Aug 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch.
It was a mere tap.
That was RR's final position, having gone though several iterations.
The white pride folks may want to look up "iteration."
I think they use this definition:

Iteration: the number of lashes to give a disobedient slave.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#581042 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is taking pictures at a wedding a public service?
And please note that it's also illegal for the gay couple to discriminate against the photographer's rights.
There's no law that would defend that gay couple to say "we are gay and you have to like it and take our pictures!"
You can't win this one.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#581043 Aug 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I just write in, "American".
Yeah, that isn't racist.

Just keep in mind "American" covers a vast area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with ... 659,037
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min The Hangman 974,892
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 7 min swampmudd 306
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min Student 45,631
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Insults Are Easier 71,233
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Rider on the Storm 183,471
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Blink 283,057
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr gundee123 5,104
More from around the web